April 25, 2024, 09:00:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 286818 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1340 on: May 10, 2009, 09:21:51 PM »

I want to wish ALL MY MONKEY SISTERS a VERY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! 

pbxo
You too, hope you had a great day. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1341 on: May 10, 2009, 09:34:52 PM »

It looks like a lot of monkeys that left replies to my post from last night about missing my mama and Gonnie are already gone for the night. I am sorry I missed you but I read each one and they meant so much to me. Thank you. Today when I bought my flowers for my garden I bought of favorite of each of my deceased parents and my grandmother. That made me feel so much better, and I will smile each time I see them and smell their fragrance.

I am blow away by all the beautiful Mother's Day wishes that were left on the thread today, especially Quiet Monkey's sweet and colorful one. Each and every one was gorgeous.

But what I am most blown away about is how so many monkeys spent a good part of their special day on the thread, and e-mailing LKL and posting videos. You folks are something, and I am proud to be one of you. Caylee is a big part of our hearts, she will never be forgotten, and we will not rest until there is justice for Caylee.

I guess if DonFl is Spindy on the LKL blog, she's not having a very good Mutha's Day. FINE & DANDY!!! I am so glad that this is getting to her.
I'm still here, and when I read your post I just cried, Mother's Day for the past four years has been very hard, I see people out with their mothers shopping and eating, and I just get mad     JSM so sorry about your loss and will have you and his family in my thoughts and prayers.   Tevye, that was scary, my youngest when she was little could dart away in a second, but after surviving the teen years, those toddler and little kid times looked awful good to me, those teen years brought all my grey hairs  Wonder if the wretched Anthonys will be on the plane tomorrow, heading out here for Larry's show? I'll bet Larry and staff are quite overwhelmed by all the comments, and if they were smart cancel their appearance.

NoRose, I can feel your pain. I saw a woman in Kroger one day and I thought it was mama. I almost ran up to her. Of course it wasn't her and I had to leave my basket and go sit in the car and cry. The fragrances I smelled today at the nursery brought back sharp memories and I had a lump in my throat at times. But my beautiful flowers will bring me happy, bittersweet memories.

The love my mama had for me was sometimes restricting for a headstrong little tomboy that I was growing up. She was always protective and a mother hen about me and my sisters. I cannot get my head around the fact that Cindy and Casey could be so calloused to each other and the precious child they were competing for. To imagine that little body laying out in the heat and rain for so long just brings me to my knees sometimes. I wish someone would take the Anthony's up in a hot air ballon and drop them both on their heads. God help me for feeling that mean about them, but I do. And I pray every night that the judicial system takes care of Skanky Pants, and when that is over, the Big Guy upstairs takes care of the rest! an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1342 on: May 10, 2009, 09:48:50 PM »

Happy Monkey Day ..I mean Mother's Day to all those who dedicate their lives every day to the missing/exploited/no longer with us Babies ....

Big Bouquet  its once a Year " make it big" You all deserve it ... just as long as you take the time to Smell it ..along the way. Flowers are like children that have become Adults. They blossom and they fade away ..yet hopefully come back every year .. more than once.
 an angelic monkey

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1343 on: May 10, 2009, 10:13:50 PM »

"NO Rose" Your not alone at all. We all Love you here. I think your the Monkey~ness !
No worries Honey No Rose .. You will never be left out or any circle " Mom or no Mom".
I think your Grand and I have always enjoyed your posts and even look for them. As I have said before You and I are always on the same Page. Your the Bestest No Rose

We Love You

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qtTo4RbBbVc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/qtTo4RbBbVc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1344 on: May 10, 2009, 10:14:19 PM »

I am very tired tonight, so am going to say goodnight.

Mom's are the backbone of the family, and I am proud to be one, and proud to know and have known some fine ones.

Good nite, ya'll. God bless.

an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1345 on: May 10, 2009, 10:18:16 PM »

Thank-you so much Deenie, I appreciate what you said very much. I always love your posts, well thought out and always informative. Hope you had a very Happy Mother's Day. an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1346 on: May 10, 2009, 10:19:35 PM »

I am very tired tonight, so am going to say goodnight.

Mom's are the backbone of the family, and I am proud to be one, and proud to know and have known some fine ones.

Good nite, ya'll. God bless.

an angelic monkey
Good Night Fanny Mae, sleep well  an angelic monkey I'm going to go also, and watch some Andy Griffith shows.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1347 on: May 10, 2009, 10:23:41 PM »

I just wanted to drop in and say what an amazing job you all have done posting away at LKL blog!!  I swear if that man keeps this interview, well lets just say that someone will need to check that his suspenders are not rigged too darn tight and pullin away at his man-hood. 

Happy Mothers day to you all!!  Keep up the good work....even if we do not get through to LKL, just think of all the eyes we possibly have opened of the others reading the blog there. 

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1348 on: May 10, 2009, 10:25:10 PM »

Ok I posted on Larry King too and my post is showing yet has on top of it " Your comment is awaiting moderation" so what does that mean?

Is it there or not " posted" I can see it ... I am confused.
My posting name is KK ...does anyone see me ??

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/09/timeline-casey-anthony-1-year-ago/#comment-152822

great videos Deenie!!   I don't understand , yesterday my comments took forever to show, today they're popping right up??

They deleted mine from this afternoon.
I said I thought DonFl was Cindy in drag........
Just as ignorant and fond of chewing gum.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1349 on: May 10, 2009, 10:34:43 PM »

Thank-you so much Deenie, I appreciate what you said very much. I always love your posts, well thought out and always informative. Hope you had a very Happy Mother's Day. an angelic monkey
No Rose  - 
I find you Friend and Sister and that too me is a Big Thing -
My Mother's Day could have been " Good" but my Daughter forgot me ..so So So ..
It is what it is .. " I have no words" really ..

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1350 on: May 10, 2009, 10:36:13 PM »

Ok I posted on Larry King too and my post is showing yet has on top of it " Your comment is awaiting moderation" so what does that mean?

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/09/timeline-casey-anthony-1-year-ago/#comment-152822

great videos Deenie!!   I don't understand , yesterday my comments took forever to show, today they're popping right up??

Now the videos that Capp posted are gone as well as another post of mine that was right before Boo's.  Weird cause most of them are ugly about the Ants,  oh well. At least the message is out there, many many people see the Ants for what they are.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1351 on: May 10, 2009, 10:36:34 PM »

Yea they took the videos down too...funny Larry is having Cindy & George on to tell their lies & yet our freedom of speech gets an edit...things that make you go hmmm

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1352 on: May 10, 2009, 10:39:31 PM »

No Rose  - 

Mizjay is swooping in with the big HUG,  really big hug     
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1353 on: May 10, 2009, 10:40:15 PM »

I SEE .. Mamma Dolce is in the Cage ---

Happy Mommy's Day 2B to Dolce 

oxox 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1354 on: May 10, 2009, 10:41:18 PM »

No Rose  - 

Mizjay is swooping in with the big HUG,  really big hug     
Thank U MizJay ..thank u

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1355 on: May 10, 2009, 10:45:30 PM »

Yea they took the videos down too...funny Larry is having Cindy & George on to tell their lies & yet our freedom of speech gets an edit...things that make you go hmmm

Me thinks he's too wussy to tell them to take a hike. They're just too "good" to pass up for tabloid headline type of advertising. As for the videos, nobody in their right mind can watch those and not go WTF, old Larry can't have people actually have a video at their fingertips to raise the bona fide question "why would you have them on", when it's just bloggers posting, it's all opinion, easily dismissed. Chickenchit
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1356 on: May 10, 2009, 10:52:07 PM »

Yep My Daughter chose not to contact me for her own reasons. Reason's why I do not know. All I can say is I hope that she is happy and healthy and feeling good with where she is at.

This is a Video that is For Mamma's where they be the Bio Mom or not - and I find it to be the best representation of Love - so I am posting this for Mother's day.
For all the Women who love openly and give their hearts freely as 2nd Mommy's Mothers- and FOR Bio Mom's who try so hard .. this Vid is for You -
What we all agree upon and Wish For - My Wynonna Says it Best - Even when I am not Perfect nor Number One ~ We all Wish for Peace within our house. 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NeMzeT8U0FI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/NeMzeT8U0FI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1</a>
 an angelic monkey

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1357 on: May 10, 2009, 10:59:11 PM »

God Bless Caylee

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1358 on: May 10, 2009, 11:09:46 PM »

God Bless Caylee
Amen.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1359 on: May 10, 2009, 11:10:38 PM »

God Bless Caylee

Deenie  seems like mothers keep on having to be the pillars of strength whether the kids are little guys that bring in the little messes, then the teen age years that sometimes could try Mother Teresa's patience and even after they're old enough to know better, still try us.
I think of all the birthdays that I'd remember 2 weeks late, mama never said a word, but did I feel bad. Unfortunately not bad enough to make sure it never ever happened again. Our hearts often bleed but rarely break so much that it can't be mended. Women are the strongest creatures in the universe if you ask me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.