April 26, 2024, 01:38:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 286846 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1360 on: May 10, 2009, 11:26:28 PM »

Deenie, pray for your daughter. She will always be your daughter no matter what.
I feel odd sharing this, but my daughter and I were not speaking once for about a year. It was bad. She was mad at me because she felt I was taking sides with her soon to be ex hubby. ( I wasn't, I just stuck my nose in and said something that was none of my business ).
It was awful for me and I wished I was dead about 12 hours a day.
I prayed and wished her all the best things in life. Every day. Then I got the phone call.
Things are great for her now, new hubby, new baby and all that is in the past. We don't speak of our various foolishnesses to each other and have both chosen to forgive and live our lives for today and move forward. I had some very dark days I can tell you, but I am grateful for today. 
Maybe when your daughter is happy with herself and her life, she will make that phone call and you will answer.   
I am sorry for being ot, but I had to respond. I had a good Mothers Day with them and the kids, but I am very  emotional right now. My own Mum passed 10 years ago and she was
present in some form today. I gave my daughter some of my Mother's most loved objects today and yesterday and I know my dear sweetie will appreciate them and the thought and the spirit in which they were given.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1361 on: May 10, 2009, 11:41:35 PM »

God Bless Caylee

Deenie- Happy Mother's Day. Bio or bonus mom or other, Mom or any derivitive thereof, is important to celebrate. Just ask anyone who may not have one.  

Dolce +2, I missed you today, as I wanted to wish you and +2 Happy Mom's Day.

My fellow Beloved Mom Monkeys, Happy Mom's Day!

On the Foundation Issue, how comforting, we can all sleep easy this evening, the Anthony's have apparently solved the epidemic of child abduction. Wow. That's a claim coming from an organization committed to finding missing kids.. Isnt that any oxymoron?

The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation will prevent child abduction through the creation of awareness of child safety measures and the missing child epidemic;
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1362 on: May 10, 2009, 11:44:41 PM »

O WOW   the post with the CLIPS went thru on LKL blog 

hmmm ...I see 29 comments and no clips right now.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1363 on: May 10, 2009, 11:51:04 PM »

For some reason they're taking them down. A bout half hour ago there were 50
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1364 on: May 11, 2009, 12:02:07 AM »

God Bless Caylee

Deenie  seems like mothers keep on having to be the pillars of strength whether the kids are little guys that bring in the little messes, then the teen age years that sometimes could try Mother Teresa's patience and even after they're old enough to know better, still try us.
I think of all the birthdays that I'd remember 2 weeks late, mama never said a word, but did I feel bad. Unfortunately not bad enough to make sure it never ever happened again. Our hearts often bleed but rarely break so much that it can't be mended. Women are the strongest creatures in the universe if you ask me.
MizJay  albino you are so correct - The universe is strong via the Heart of the Woman - I dont want to be the youtube slayer adder of video - but I swear if Casey or Cindy had 1 ounce of " being grounded " " earthy dirty" " earthy gritty" they would probably disintegrate.. because neither one of them offer  Mother Earth.. nothing at all to be within either one of them. They are all about Clorox and bleach - rid the world after our doings - YOU can smell both of them ..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/f4CG18FPCj0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/f4CG18FPCj0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1</a>

If you were to show this VID to Cindy and or Slore they would find it to be a momentary smile  - No emotion from them but a Sigh-
Why because they Live within walls built upon them .. For them.
Everyone needs to remember your dealing with a family that has created their own Govt, their own Jury ..within 4 people..for way too long.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1365 on: May 11, 2009, 12:27:50 AM »

Deenie, pray for your daughter. She will always be your daughter no matter what.
I feel odd sharing this, but my daughter and I were not speaking once for about a year. It was bad. She was mad at me because she felt I was taking sides with her soon to be ex hubby. ( I wasn't, I just stuck my nose in and said something that was none of my business ).
It was awful for me and I wished I was dead about 12 hours a day.
I prayed and wished her all the best things in life. Every day. Then I got the phone call.
Things are great for her now, new hubby, new baby and all that is in the past. We don't speak of our various foolishnesses to each other and have both chosen to forgive and live our lives for today and move forward. I had some very dark days I can tell you, but I am grateful for today. 
Maybe when your daughter is happy with herself and her life, she will make that phone call and you will answer.   
I am sorry for being ot, but I had to respond. I had a good Mothers Day with them and the kids, but I am very  emotional right now. My own Mum passed 10 years ago and she was
present in some form today. I gave my daughter some of my Mother's most loved objects today and yesterday and I know my dear sweetie will appreciate them and the thought and the spirit in which they were given.
Kat_Gram
Thank you for your reply - from you that was a huge post and I read each and every word you wrote. I am  yet feel your words. My Daughter is just 18 and is not so "worldly" yet believes she is. I thank you so much Kat for posting your feelings, I will remember your words .. I was given gifts from my Grandmother just 2 years ago ..she passed in 79. I was awarded just 2 yrs ago of her belongings .. " All is paper " Hah .. sure whatever - I have to say Kat be blessed that you can communicate and be -with yours - that Is the greatest gift - and if you feel that the possessions you hold are dear to you - really dear to you " there is no reason " for anyone else to have them.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1366 on: May 11, 2009, 12:32:47 AM »

For some reason they're taking them down. A bout half hour ago there were 50

Yeah. I posted two comments, both about the same "flavor" and one is gone, one remains.

Guess that's what they mean by "moderated."

Really weird way of doing it, I say.

jammsnana
Scared Monkey

One Day There WILL be JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

« Reply #1367 on: May 11, 2009, 12:35:08 AM »

OMG!!!! I do NOT know who MONA is ...but SHE is MY hero!!! I LOVED THIS POST!!!! SO TRUE!! SO >>>>IN YOUR FACE - Tell it like it is!!! GO MONA!!!!

Mona            May 10th, 2009 11:18 pm ET

Larry King’s credibility took a big hit in December when he allowed the Anthonys to come on the show and put on their pitiful grieving grandparent act — on their own softball terms — and spared them his usual incisive and honest treatment. He looked like a fool when Caylee’s remains were found the very next day. LKL has now foolishly agreed to enable the Anthonys to once again offend the airwaves with their odious false faces and lying attempts to influence the public who is sick of them and their murdering daughter. Sadly, LKL has sunk to a new and despicable low.

If the Anthonys are given air time again, Larry King and CNN come off looking like accessories to the injustice being done to precious little Caylee Marie Anthony, who was killed by her mother and tossed out in the swamp to rot like garbage. Larry King will demonstrate that he has lost his former talent for insight and discretion. For the sake of ratings, he will have sold himself out as just another sucker, knowingly allowing these heartless criminals to manipulate him and lie to the public as they scramble to protect themselves and their granddaughter’s killer.

If you have not researched this case, you have not behaved in a responsible manner. If you have researched this case, then you know that it would be dead WRONG to give these despicable people even one minute of air time. The facts are there for anyone with a brain to see. Anyone with a heart.

If the Anthony’s appear, you will not only permanently lose a huge number of loyal and occasional viewers (including myself and my friends/family), but you will lose the opportunity to demonstrate your integrity and class in an admirable manner by standing with little Caylee and those who seek justice for her tragic murder. Your sponsors will lose a lot of business. People feel VERY strongly about this issue, and are prepared to take action according to their values.

This is a big story. Cover the story! Interview Tim Miller. Interview Mark Klaas for his take. Interview anyone involved in the case — anyone — except for people whom you KNOW will come on the show and lie, such as the Anthonys who are obstructing justice for Caylee, or the KidFinders losers who make money off the backs of missing children instead of actually looking for them.

Don’t you want to be able to look yourself in the mirror and see an honorable face looking back?

Do the right thing. Cancel the Anthonys.

"Justice For Caylee will come when the roll is called UP YONDER!!!"
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1368 on: May 11, 2009, 12:42:19 AM »

OMG!!!! I do NOT know who MONA is ...but SHE is MY hero!!! I LOVED THIS POST!!!! SO TRUE!! SO >>>>IN YOUR FACE - Tell it like it is!!! GO MONA!!!!

Mona            May 10th, 2009 11:18 pm ET

Larry King’s credibility took a big hit in December when he allowed the Anthonys to come on the show and put on their pitiful grieving grandparent act — on their own softball terms — and spared them his usual incisive and honest treatment. He looked like a fool when Caylee’s remains were found the very next day. LKL has now foolishly agreed to enable the Anthonys to once again offend the airwaves with their odious false faces and lying attempts to influence the public who is sick of them and their murdering daughter. Sadly, LKL has sunk to a new and despicable low.

If the Anthonys are given air time again, Larry King and CNN come off looking like accessories to the injustice being done to precious little Caylee Marie Anthony, who was killed by her mother and tossed out in the swamp to rot like garbage. Larry King will demonstrate that he has lost his former talent for insight and discretion. For the sake of ratings, he will have sold himself out as just another sucker, knowingly allowing these heartless criminals to manipulate him and lie to the public as they scramble to protect themselves and their granddaughter’s killer.

If you have not researched this case, you have not behaved in a responsible manner. If you have researched this case, then you know that it would be dead WRONG to give these despicable people even one minute of air time. The facts are there for anyone with a brain to see. Anyone with a heart.

If the Anthony’s appear, you will not only permanently lose a huge number of loyal and occasional viewers (including myself and my friends/family), but you will lose the opportunity to demonstrate your integrity and class in an admirable manner by standing with little Caylee and those who seek justice for her tragic murder. Your sponsors will lose a lot of business. People feel VERY strongly about this issue, and are prepared to take action according to their values.

This is a big story. Cover the story! Interview Tim Miller. Interview Mark Klaas for his take. Interview anyone involved in the case — anyone — except for people whom you KNOW will come on the show and lie, such as the Anthonys who are obstructing justice for Caylee, or the KidFinders losers who make money off the backs of missing children instead of actually looking for them.

Don’t you want to be able to look yourself in the mirror and see an honorable face looking back?

Do the right thing. Cancel the Anthonys.

I agree, a great post!

Let's hope it remains and the LKL "moderator" does not remove it.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1369 on: May 11, 2009, 12:55:01 AM »

I had two accepted by LKL. One is now gone.
Neither one was rude. They must be just going to keep a certain number up.
Well, now I will have to get the scoop here as to what they say etc, just in case LK
has the power to see who is looking at him. lol
I once said I would never watch the memorial and I never did.
Maybe they will enrage more people on LKL. The thing might backfire on them depending on the meds Cindy takes or doesn't. Maybe Drew Peterson will do something outrageous. He is the hot media ticket of the week and can bump the Ants back to whatever heck planet they are on.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1370 on: May 11, 2009, 12:55:19 AM »

Apparently DonFL is Cindy Anthony!! I just posted (awaiting for moderation) that Cindy is running out of money for crab puffs! 

Hey Boo mine is waiting for moderation also. I said hello to Georgie Boy lol.
probably won't get posted .

I am so sick of the Anthony's. I could puke

My comment is also awaiting moderation, but here it is:

I know these are desperate times economically, but are they also desperate times in terms or getting ratings for the Larry King Show?  Giving George and Cindy Anthony yet another opportunity to spread their lies is lower than low. 

What's the expression?  Shame on you the first time someone does you wrong, shame on yourself if you fall for it again.  The Anthonys have already lied on the Larry King show once previously . . . why allow them the opportunity to spin their "half truths" and lies again?

I agree with a previos poster:  the next time we hear from them should be in court under oath.

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1371 on: May 11, 2009, 01:03:34 AM »

Apparently DonFL is Cindy Anthony!! I just posted (awaiting for moderation) that Cindy is running out of money for crab puffs! 

I know these are desperate times economically, but are they also desperate times in terms or getting ratings for the Larry King Show?  Giving George and Cindy Anthony yet another opportunity to spread their lies is lower than low. 

What's the expression?  Shame on you the first time someone does you wrong, shame on yourself if you fall for it again.  The Anthonys have already lied on the Larry King show once previously . . . why allow them the opportunity to spin their "half truths" and lies again?

I agree with a previos poster:  the next time we hear from them should be in court under oath.

Karen

Yours is showing now, sparky.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1372 on: May 11, 2009, 01:15:10 AM »

God Bless Caylee

Deenie- Happy Mother's Day. Bio or bonus mom or other, Mom or any derivitive thereof, is important to celebrate. Just ask anyone who may not have one.  

Dolce +2, I missed you today, as I wanted to wish you and +2 Happy Mom's Day.

My fellow Beloved Mom Monkeys, Happy Mom's Day!

On the Foundation Issue, how comforting, we can all sleep easy this evening, the Anthony's have apparently solved the epidemic of child abduction. Wow. That's a claim coming from an organization committed to finding missing kids.. Isnt that any oxymoron?

The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation will prevent child abduction through the creation of awareness of child safety measures and the missing child epidemic;
Blink Your wise and loved - your posts I know are not easy for you. I though rather find them within your site than somewhere else ( at least you offer your heart). Your a True MOM " Mamma" - day in and day out. Your bottom line is not just News its your prospective within what is Truth to be Noticed. 

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1373 on: May 11, 2009, 01:16:07 AM »

Karen

Yours is showing now, sparky.

Uh oh, what is showing?  (looks down at zipper)  OH MY POST!!!  Smile

Thanks, Brandi, good to see you . . . xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo to the very talented Brandi!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1374 on: May 11, 2009, 01:30:56 AM »

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1375 on: May 11, 2009, 02:25:57 AM »

I was watching the clips that were posted and in the one Cindy says they know that Caylee has been moved several times....yeah, her lifeless body was in the back of Casey's car!!  And how weird for Cindy to say Caylee was not in the woods.  Isn't both those comments Freudian slips?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1376 on: May 11, 2009, 04:38:28 AM »

I was watching the clips that were posted and in the one Cindy says they know that Caylee has been moved several times....yeah, her lifeless body was in the back of Casey's car!!  And how weird for Cindy to say Caylee was not in the woods.  Isn't both those comments Freudian slips?

I fell asleep in my recliner right after Joan Rivers won Celebrity Apprentice so I woke up a bit ago.  Yes, Bikerbev and if you look at the background of the clip it appears that they are at the KFN tent, possibly the very day the "Meet and Greet" took place & Cindy sent Dominic Casey into the Suburban woods on 11/15 - on other days George set up his tent, there was one tent set up & not with walls for posters and such,  it was a more open canopy type with no walls.   I'm trying to locate the video of that Local 6 report to find out the date it was aired.    You guys take a look and tell me what you think, was this 11/15 Meet & Greet day?  During Cindy's deposition with Morgan she said "she wasn't there when Dominic was there in November" so she all but confirms what she now denies telling detectives at her house during a 2nd search warrant in December after Caylee was recovered.  She denied that she told someone to go to the woods, and that is a lie.  Cindy told detectives  she "sent someone" to those woods but there was nothing there, she was trying to claim that Casey couldn't have done it because she was in jail. This is contrary to what Dominic Casey told Jim Hoover reportedly that they "found Caylee" and they had to "go get her" then told him that she was dead.    Another interesting fact is Cindy sent that wacky psychic Ginette a teddy bear, Ginette claims she talked to Dominic several times - the thing is if Cindy felt that Caylee was alive during this time frame why would she have sent a psychic/dowser to locate a body?   Why was Dominic Casey digging & probing in those woods?  Now, how much more interesting are these freudian slips?

Sniped from April 10th article of Local 6
Video link:  http://www.clickorlando.com/video/19148851/index.html
Cindy Anthony said she believes someone put Caylee's body in the woods after hearing Casey Anthony say she felt Caylee was nearby. She noted that when a private investigator searched the woods months before Caylee's remains were found, he did not find anything.  (Local 6 is incorrect in this statement by "months before" it was a almost exactly a month before 11-15 & 16).
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19135790/detail.html#-

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1377 on: May 11, 2009, 04:58:51 AM »

Wow Cupo....Cindy does say 'she wasn't there in November'...oh my gosh, so lying Cindy did have her 'croonies' in the woods looking.  This just makes me soo, soo mad.  I often wonder if Cindy lied to her mother and if Shirley put up with it.  I think Cindy did lie all the time to her family and that's why they can't stand her.  She taught Casey very well and George just reinforces it.   
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1378 on: May 11, 2009, 05:00:04 AM »

Wow Cupo....Cindy does say 'she wasn't there in November'...oh my gosh, so lying Cindy did have her 'croonies' in the woods looking.  This just makes me soo, soo mad.  I often wonder if Cindy lied to her mother and if Shirley put up with it.  I think Cindy did lie all the time to her family and that's why they can't stand her.  She taught Casey very well and George just reinforces it.   
Stupid me...I didn't mean to call you Cupo...LOL...I knew you are Caapa..it's 5am here and I haven't been to bed yet!
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1379 on: May 11, 2009, 05:01:28 AM »

Stupid me...I didn't mean to call you Cupo...LOL...I knew you are Caapa..it's 5am here and I haven't been to bed yet!
Now I'm cracking myself up....Cappu..omgosh!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.