March 28, 2024, 03:32:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 285946 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: May 06, 2009, 08:27:39 PM »

JSM, I hope your evening gets better.  an angelic monkey

Fannie Mae, I left something for you in Musings.

Good night Monkeys, see you tomorrow.

Thank you CeCe. Goodnight.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: May 06, 2009, 08:30:10 PM »

Oh good grief! Nancy Grace just stated that "Tot Mom" was going to dedicate her life to finding missing children. Does she think she is going to find one under her bunk????? I think I have just gone over the edge!! Why do I put myself through watching NG? The only thing I can think of is LP might be one and throw us a crumb.
NG creeps me out. Sometimes I am glad I don't have cable Fanny. I do love me some LP though. 

Well, Lenny just put the NO WAY JOSE on Casey dedicating her life to missing children.   He flat out said "She never looked for her own, she never discussed it with anyone while we were there, or to anybody...." He made a slice with his hands as in ut huh, no way, nadda, nothing...faggadaboutit!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #142 on: May 06, 2009, 08:30:33 PM »

JSM, I hope your evening gets better.  an angelic monkey

Fannie Mae, I left something for you in Musings.

Good night Monkeys, see you tomorrow.

Thanks Cece. You have a good evening. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: May 06, 2009, 08:31:18 PM »

Nite nite Cece

JSM, you ok?

Im heading out for a few hours of chill time right after NG

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: May 06, 2009, 08:35:29 PM »

Told yas they would say Stacy Barker was a copycat crime!   I knew it!   SHe also faked a nanny story, and dumped her child off the highway...I hope they fry her too!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: May 06, 2009, 08:36:42 PM »

JSM hope everything is alright.

NG is on rant about Tot Mom so you are missing nothing there!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: May 06, 2009, 08:39:28 PM »

Told yas they would say Stacy Barker was a copycat crime!   I knew it!   SHe also faked a nanny story, and dumped her child off the highway...I hope they fry her too!

I hope they fry her as well..

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: May 06, 2009, 08:48:11 PM »

Oh good grief! Nancy Grace just stated that "Tot Mom" was going to dedicate her life to finding missing children. Does she think she is going to find one under her bunk????? I think I have just gone over the edge!! Why do I put myself through watching NG? The only thing I can think of is LP might be one and throw us a crumb.
NG creeps me out. Sometimes I am glad I don't have cable Fanny. I do love me some LP though. 

Well, Lenny just put the NO WAY JOSE on Casey dedicating her life to missing children.   He flat out said "She never looked for her own, she never discussed it with anyone while we were there, or to anybody...." He made a slice with his hands as in ut huh, no way, nadda, nothing...faggadaboutit!

I wish it was the old west, and LP rides in on his horse, they try the murdering hussy and string her up at high noon......sigh....I guess I am getting old, and I guess I watched one too many cowboy movies in my lifetime.....Wyatt Earp is prolly rolling over in his grave right about now. Anyhow, whatever may be said about Lenny, I think he has got a good heart and Casey killing Caylee is in his craw. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: May 06, 2009, 08:52:16 PM »

I wish it was the old west, and LP rides in on his horse, they try the murdering hussy and string her up at high noon......sigh....I guess I am getting old, and I guess I watched one too many cowboy movies in my lifetime.....Wyatt Earp is prolly rolling over in his grave right about now. Anyhow, whatever may be said about Lenny, I think he has got a good heart and Casey killing Caylee is in his craw. JMO

I agree with you Fanny....
love those old westerns! they were the best...
did you ever watch Matt Dillion and Miss Kitty?  was that Gunsmoke? I was really little when that was on but my grand parents always watched him and Perry Mason....and Paladine I think...

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: May 06, 2009, 08:55:47 PM »

did you ever watch Matt Dillion and Miss Kitty?  was that Gunsmoke? I was really little when that was on but my grand parents always watched him and Perry Mason....and Paladine I think...

Yep! it was pretty much, crime commited, criminal caught, convicted and off to prison in 30 minutes. That was when men were men and women.......nevermind.  They just stood around and looked pretty.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: May 06, 2009, 08:55:50 PM »

Speaking of westerns...Happy trails to you, until we meet again
Cyas tomorrow, MUAH!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: May 06, 2009, 08:56:08 PM »

Nite nite Cece

JSM, you ok?

Im heading out for a few hours of chill time right after NG

I'm fine Cappy. Thanks for asking.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: May 06, 2009, 08:56:43 PM »

Good night Capp. Pleasant dreams in your new bedroom.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: May 06, 2009, 08:57:41 PM »

Thanks Northern. When is she not on a Tot Mom Rant? Sheesh. If NG could just have one good question a night and not cut off the responder to said question, I might get cable. Until then, I will have rabbit ears.  Monkey Devil!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: May 06, 2009, 09:00:31 PM »

ITA!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: May 06, 2009, 09:05:46 PM »

Thanks Northern. When is she not on a Tot Mom Rant? Sheesh. If NG could just have one good question a night and not cut off the responder to said question, I might get cable. Until then, I will have rabbit ears.  Monkey Devil!

The more I look at Josef, the more he looks like Lenny. Just sayin'.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: May 06, 2009, 09:10:10 PM »

My Josef and Lenny is one HOT TAMALE  Monkey Devil!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: May 06, 2009, 09:10:21 PM »

add one toothpick and then he can Giddy up!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: May 06, 2009, 09:15:50 PM »

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: May 06, 2009, 09:19:26 PM »

Does he have a big belt buckle and boots with spurs??? Make him stand up one day so we can see.

I know Lenny would not be without his buckle and boots. I just know he shops at Scheplers! They don't sell the stuff he wears in Ca. Just sayin'.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.