April 19, 2024, 10:27:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 286697 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1400 on: May 11, 2009, 09:48:02 AM »

Thank-you so much Deenie, I appreciate what you said very much. I always love your posts, well thought out and always informative. Hope you had a very Happy Mother's Day. an angelic monkey
No Rose  - 
I find you Friend and Sister and that too me is a Big Thing -
My Mother's Day could have been " Good" but my Daughter forgot me ..so So So ..
It is what it is .. " I have no words" really ..

Deenie I'm so sorry 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1401 on: May 11, 2009, 09:49:03 AM »

Hey Sassycat.  Monkey Devil!
I'm checking out these emails from Spindy.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1402 on: May 11, 2009, 09:52:38 AM »

31 days - shes's close Dad - they havent even found her clothes - high five - plastic bag - duct tape - woods - red heart sticker -we wont forget Casey!!!!!!!
It is very shamefull that some have and continue to accept the Anthony's with open arms.  It is never good television when the life of a child is exploited on a regular basis in order to make the mortgage and pay for her murderers defense. 

Its all about the money.   It sells.   What a shame.  These people have no souls.
I just want to say thanks to all of you for the work you've been doing for Caylee and the other missing people.  I've been really busy and haven't had time to read much lately - but I know you've been doing great work.  Hugs and prayers to the monkeys who have been hurting.   Caylee - we remember you!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1403 on: May 11, 2009, 09:54:20 AM »

Hi Trimm.   I haven't seen those yet!   I'll have to go back and find them.   
Hope things are going well for you!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1404 on: May 11, 2009, 09:54:44 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!!
I am in a rush right now but Capp you have nanners about the KFN Safety in a Flash things. I will get back with you a little later.

Hope you guys have a great day!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1405 on: May 11, 2009, 10:00:34 AM »

Come on Monkeys!  Its another Monday, lets knock out this Larry King with the facts!!

Cram up his email with reasons WHY he should CANCEL the SCAM-thonys!!

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.lkl.comment.html?12

ONE VOICE FOR CAYLEE!

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1406 on: May 11, 2009, 10:02:04 AM »

My email to Larry King:

You should be ashamed of yourself for giving the Anthony famly yet another opportunity to air their lies.  Who do you think you are?  Just because you were beamed up into a UFO on November 14, 2007, broke the world record for most sit-ups, last slept August 17th, 1958, admitted to having high shoulders syndrome, last had a bowel movement September 12th of 2001, once dated Elizabeth Taylor but dumped her citing "she was too stuck up for my tastes.", you were married to Tina Turner for four days in 1981, and can guess any number people are thinking of as long as it stays under 100, DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO PROCEDD WITH THIS INTERVIEW.

Do No Evil 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: May 11, 2009, 10:07:06 AM »

Hi Trimm.   I haven't seen those yet!   I'll have to go back and find them.   
Hope things are going well for you!

Ol' Cindy is a piece of work.
Things are plugging along.Yesterday was Good/bad.Mom made a great meal.
She said go monkeys go!
Waiting on documents. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1408 on: May 11, 2009, 10:07:19 AM »

Just listened to the video WOW!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSBGyYFwtTk&feature=channel_page

They do not have anything nice to say about Cindy and if her on TV is being nice wonder what she is like when she is not being nice.

So how can you live next to someone for 3 years and never speak more then 7 words to them.  If I see my neighbours come home late from work I call them and tell them to come over as I have cooked extra dinner. They work so hard and it just seems the right thing to do.  I bake bread for all my neighbours and grow a huge garden and give away fruit and vegetables all summer.
Now for JSM to be serious. That audio of the neighbors made me kind of laugh and kind of sad.

When I lived in my house, I had neighbors like you. Neighbors I cherished because they looked after me, after Josef and after my house if I wasn't home. Now that I live in an apartment, I don't know my neighbors. I know one that has invited me into her apartment, but that was because I walk her dog when she is out of town. Another reason for me not knowing my neighbors is I am shy and basically as my mom says a recluse.

I am not saying that Cindy is a recluse by any means. Cindy is a B*TCH plain and simple. She thought she was better than her neighbors because they were beneath her. Now that she needs $$$ Cindy wants to be best friends with anyone that will pay her bills. JMO JSM

JSM, I wished we lived close by.  You seem like a very nice and good hearted person.  I like having friends like you. an angelic monkey
  an angelic monkey I wish we lived close too. You are a very sweet monkey. I like having Monkey friends like you and the rest of the monkeys.  an angelic monkey You are so sweet to say that.

Even CC when he behaves is a great monkey. (I really like him better when he is a misbehaving monkey) 

God bless you JSM - feelings are mutual.   

Do No Evil 
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1409 on: May 11, 2009, 10:08:04 AM »

I live just north of West Palm Beach.  The 5 year old that Moe was referring to wandered out her back door, and was unfortunately found dead near the shore of the pond.  I believe, if I recall correctly, no extensive search was done.  I think the child was visible in the water.  It was a very sad story.  Kidfinders was never mentioned as being part of the search.  If I recall, a family member found this child.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: May 11, 2009, 10:09:56 AM »

Dolce,I'm on it. 

~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1411 on: May 11, 2009, 10:10:35 AM »

I live just north of West Palm Beach.  The 5 year old that Moe was referring to wandered out her back door, and was unfortunately found dead near the shore of the pond.  I believe, if I recall correctly, no extensive search was done.  I think the child was visible in the water.  It was a very sad story.  Kidfinders was never mentioned as being part of the search.  If I recall, a family member found this child.
I would not even give Kidfinders the job of finding the obvious.  Nothing but a bunch of scammers out to profit off grieving families and their children.  Talk about kicking someone when they are down...........evil has a new face.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1412 on: May 11, 2009, 10:12:24 AM »

Dolce,I'm on it. 
Fantastic!!  Between you and I we can get this started.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1413 on: May 11, 2009, 10:12:45 AM »

I am at work and can't go to LKL from here, keep up the good work and I will do some again when I get home. Some of your posts are very entertaining, more entertaining than LK live ? Live, I thought he died a few years ago. Sometimes, like when Suzanne Sommers was on flogging her book, I thought he had nodded off as he said hardly anything and just let her talk non stop nonsense.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1414 on: May 11, 2009, 10:14:09 AM »

Dolce,I'm on it. 
Fantastic!!  Between you and I we can get this started.

just sent another email...will probably get deleted like the rest of mine did...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1415 on: May 11, 2009, 10:14:11 AM »

Sassycat,I meant to add that my Mom wanted to cook on Mother'sDay.She won't have it any other way. She's great.  an angelic monkey She cooks enough to last us for days. 

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1416 on: May 11, 2009, 10:14:13 AM »

Good Morning and thanks for that info, Cindy sure put the Anthony spin on her version    CC that was a great email to Larry, especially liked the bowel movement comment  Monkey Devil!  Thanks Trimm for those emails from Cindy I haven't read them all but I did like these couple sentences to the retired man.  ( I would hate to have to explain what the bear is for to you!  Good luck in your retirement. Hopefully you will become a more optomistic person someday. ) I just about choked with the optomistic person comment 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: May 11, 2009, 10:15:18 AM »

I am at work and can't go to LKL from here, keep up the good work and I will do some again when I get home. Some of your posts are very entertaining, more entertaining than LK live ? Live, I thought he died a few years ago. Sometimes, like when Suzanne Sommers was on flogging her book, I thought he had nodded off as he said hardly anything and just let her talk non stop nonsense.
Half the time I don't think Larry even knows who he is talking to 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: May 11, 2009, 10:15:43 AM »

Good Morning and thanks for that info, Cindy sure put the Anthony spin on her version    CC that was a great email to Larry, especially liked the bowel movement comment  Monkey Devil!  Thanks Trimm for those emails from Cindy I haven't read them all but I did like these couple sentences to the retired man.  ( I would hate to have to explain what the bear is for to you!  Good luck in your retirement. Hopefully you will become a more optomistic person someday. ) I just about choked with the optomistic person comment 

Cindy is a trip isn't she??/

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1419 on: May 11, 2009, 10:15:56 AM »

I would not even give Kidfinders the job of finding the obvious.  Nothing but a bunch of scammers out to profit off grieving families and their children.  Talk about kicking someone when they are down...........evil has a new face.

I bet Moe thinks she's won the lottery.  I want nothing more than to see her in a cell next to Skank.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.