March 28, 2024, 07:08:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 285957 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1420 on: May 11, 2009, 10:18:39 AM »

You go CC. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1421 on: May 11, 2009, 10:20:48 AM »

I have written to LKL 14 time this morning so far.  I am now going to move onto his sponsors and let them know that I will be boycotting their products due to the programming they have chosen to promote.  I will re-post the listing of companies and their email addresses for anyone who wishes to join in on this.

Justice for Caylee - not a penny for the Anthonys!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1422 on: May 11, 2009, 10:21:23 AM »

LKL Sponsors

JK Harris and Company www.jkharris.com

AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals www.astrazeneca-us.com

E-Trade  www.etrade.com

Monex Precious Metals www.monex.com

Sprint www.sprint.com

Select Quote www.selectquote.com

Wells Fargo www.wellsfargo.com  (Which has just bought out Wachovia)

AARP  www.aarp.org

Philips / Norelco www.usa.philips.com  email: scott.m.weisenhoff@philips.com

Subaru www.subaru.com

Geico www.geico.com

Boston Market www.bostonmarket.com

Overstock.com

Liberty Medical www.libertymedical.com

University of Phoenix www.yourphoenixdegree.com

Dodge www.dodge.com

Hyundai www.hyundaiusa.com

Career Builder.com www.careerbuilder.com

Zurich Financial Services www.zurich.com

Johnson and Johnson www.secure-www.jnj.com

US Home Auction www.ushomeauction.com

Cisco www.cisco.com

Exxon Mobil www.exxonmobil.com

BUMP

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1423 on: May 11, 2009, 10:21:45 AM »

I am at work and can't go to LKL from here, keep up the good work and I will do some again when I get home. Some of your posts are very entertaining, more entertaining than LK live ? Live, I thought he died a few years ago. Sometimes, like when Suzanne Sommers was on flogging her book, I thought he had nodded off as he said hardly anything and just let her talk non stop nonsense.
Half the time I don't think Larry even knows who he is talking to 

I agree.    Monkey Devil!    I hardly ever watch him because so often he has people on his show that I don't care to listen to - people like the A's and Drew P.   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1424 on: May 11, 2009, 10:22:51 AM »

EMAIL LARRY KINGS SPONSORS!  THREATEN BOYCOTT!

JK Harris and Company www.jkharris.com  - jobaker@jkharris.com

AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals www.astrazeneca-us.com - GlobalCompliance@astrazeneca.com

E-Trade  www.etrade.com - https://investor.etrade.com/contactus.cfm?contactid=725

Monex Precious Metals www.monex.com  - info@monex.com

Sprint www.sprint.com - boardinquiries@sprint.com

Select Quote www.selectquote.com  -   kterrill@selectquote.com

Wells Fargo www.wellsfargo.com  (Which has just bought out Wachovia)  -  BoardCommunications@wellsfargo.com

AARP  www.aarp.org  -  media@aarp.org

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1425 on: May 11, 2009, 10:22:52 AM »

Thanks for the sponser list Dolce+2.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1426 on: May 11, 2009, 10:30:26 AM »

Sassycat,I meant to add that my Mom wanted to cook on Mother'sDay.She won't have it any other way. She's great.  an angelic monkey She cooks enough to last us for days. 

That's cool.   I always cook way too much food, too.      Gotta love moms!
I gave my daughter a surprise baby shower Saturday.   You should see all the food I have left over.   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1427 on: May 11, 2009, 10:31:02 AM »

Just listened to the video WOW!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSBGyYFwtTk&feature=channel_page

They do not have anything nice to say about Cindy and if her on TV is being nice wonder what she is like when she is not being nice.

So how can you live next to someone for 3 years and never speak more then 7 words to them.  If I see my neighbours come home late from work I call them and tell them to come over as I have cooked extra dinner. They work so hard and it just seems the right thing to do.  I bake bread for all my neighbours and grow a huge garden and give away fruit and vegetables all summer.
Now for JSM to be serious. That audio of the neighbors made me kind of laugh and kind of sad.

When I lived in my house, I had neighbors like you. Neighbors I cherished because they looked after me, after Josef and after my house if I wasn't home. Now that I live in an apartment, I don't know my neighbors. I know one that has invited me into her apartment, but that was because I walk her dog when she is out of town. Another reason for me not knowing my neighbors is I am shy and basically as my mom says a recluse.

I am not saying that Cindy is a recluse by any means. Cindy is a B*TCH plain and simple. She thought she was better than her neighbors because they were beneath her. Now that she needs $$$ Cindy wants to be best friends with anyone that will pay her bills. JMO JSM

JSM, I wished we lived close by.  You seem like a very nice and good hearted person.  I like having friends like you. an angelic monkey
  an angelic monkey I wish we lived close too. You are a very sweet monkey. I like having Monkey friends like you and the rest of the monkeys.  an angelic monkey You are so sweet to say that.

Even CC when he behaves is a great monkey. (I really like him better when he is a misbehaving monkey) 

God bless you JSM - feelings are mutual.   
Aww, shucks CC. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1428 on: May 11, 2009, 10:31:55 AM »

I am at work and can't go to LKL from here, keep up the good work and I will do some again when I get home. Some of your posts are very entertaining, more entertaining than LK live ? Live, I thought he died a few years ago. Sometimes, like when Suzanne Sommers was on flogging her book, I thought he had nodded off as he said hardly anything and just let her talk non stop nonsense.
Half the time I don't think Larry even knows who he is talking to 

I know .He gets confused.I think he will be retiring soon. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1429 on: May 11, 2009, 10:37:37 AM »

CNN is keeping up with it's nickname...Communist News Network.  Bias and unbalanced news reporting.  They make me sick.  So does Larry King.  So do the As's!!!

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1430 on: May 11, 2009, 10:42:40 AM »

I'm sorry.  Where are my manners?

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!!

I'm so angry about all of the comments being deleted on the LK blog that I'm just spitting nails.   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1431 on: May 11, 2009, 10:50:22 AM »

CNN is keeping up with it's nickname...Communist News Network.  Bias and unbalanced news reporting.  They make me sick.  So does Larry King.  So do the As's!!!
Me too 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1432 on: May 11, 2009, 10:50:27 AM »

EMAIL LARRY KINGS SPONSORS!  THREATEN BOYCOTT!

JK Harris and Company www.jkharris.com  - jobaker@jkharris.com

AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals www.astrazeneca-us.com - GlobalCompliance@astrazeneca.com

E-Trade  www.etrade.com - https://investor.etrade.com/contactus.cfm?contactid=725

Monex Precious Metals www.monex.com  - info@monex.com

Sprint www.sprint.com - boardinquiries@sprint.com

Select Quote www.selectquote.com  -   kterrill@selectquote.com

Wells Fargo www.wellsfargo.com  (Which has just bought out Wachovia)  -  BoardCommunications@wellsfargo.com

AARP  www.aarp.org  -  media@aarp.org

Subaru www.subaru.com  -  https://www.subaru.com/shopping-tools/contact-us.html

Geico www.geico.com  -  http://www.geico.com/about/contactus/email/

Boston Market www.bostonmarket.com  -  Media@bost.com

Overstock.com  -  Rojohnson@overstock.com  &  boardofdirectors@overstock.com

University of Phoenix www.yourphoenixdegree.com  -  http://www.yourphoenixdegree.com/contact.html

Dodge www.dodge.com  -  wrp4@chryslerfinancial.com

Career Builder.com www.careerbuilder.com  -  jennifer.grasz@careerbuilder.com

Zurich Financial Services www.zurich.com  -  http://www.zurich.com/main/services/contact/generalcontactform.htm

Johnson and Johnson www.jnj.com - jnjmediarelations@its.jnj.com

US Home Auction www.ushomeauction.com - info@REDCGroup.com

Cisco www.cisco.com - rbambi@cisco.com

Exxon Mobil www.exxonmobil.com  -  http://www.exxonmobil.com/imports/contactus/contactus_contact.aspx

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1433 on: May 11, 2009, 10:53:49 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!!

I'm so angry about all of the comments being deleted on the LK blog that I'm just spitting nails.   
Then help to do something about it.  We are the public, we make up their viewing list.  Let them know that this is NOT acceptable, we will be heard!  We live in America where freedom of speech thrives - so if they are going to give voice to Cindy and George, well then they will be hearing from us in a BIG way.

I have given the list of Larry's sponsors.  Let them know we will not be hushed!!  We will boycott and we will make a HUGE dent in their profit margins for this quarter and every quarter to come. 

Since the only language these people spend is that of dollars and cents, well you can bet that not a penny of mine will be going to them or their products.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1434 on: May 11, 2009, 11:01:23 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!!

Then help to do something about it.  We are the public, we make up their viewing list.  Let them know that this is NOT acceptable, we will be heard!  We live in America where freedom of speech thrives - so if they are going to give voice to Cindy and George, well then they will be hearing from us in a BIG way.

I have given the list of Larry's sponsors.  Let them know we will not be hushed!!  We will boycott and we will make a HUGE dent in their profit margins for this quarter and every quarter to come. 

Since the only language these people spend is that of dollars and cents, well you can bet that not a penny of mine will be going to them or their products.
That's right, bottom line it's about the money, and you have to hit the money, to make a difference.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1435 on: May 11, 2009, 11:02:11 AM »

Here, I am making it as easy as possible. Copy and paste this email list into your "To" section of your email and then write what you wish to say and then send it on.

jobaker@jkharris.com
GlobalCompliance@astrazeneca.com
info@monex.com
boardinquiries@sprint.com
kterrill@selectquote.com
BoardCommunications@wellsfargo.com
media@aarp.org
scott.m.weisenhoff@philips.com
Media@bost.com
Rojohnson@overstock.com
boardofdirectors@overstock.com
wrp4@chryslerfinancial.com
jennifer.grasz@careerbuilder.com
jnjmediarelations@its.jnj.com
info@REDCGroup.com
rbambi@cisco.com

Just a heads up that we will be boycotting your companies and affiliates due to your support of the Larry King Live show and more directly his guests Cindy and George Anthony.  Your money is now blood money,  blood of a 3 year old little girl.  Your money will be going to aid the defense of this childs murder.  Your products are not worth it.

I will be encouraging all family, friends, and acquaintances to boycott you and your affiliates as well.

Thank you.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1436 on: May 11, 2009, 11:04:37 AM »

Looks like Bozo has some depos today:

More depositions today
in Anthony case
Updated: Monday, 11 May 2009, 9:52 AM EDT
Published : Monday, 11 May 2009, 9:43 AM EDT

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Casey Anthony’s defense team is expected to question three more people Monday afternoon in another round of depositions.

The first deposition is scheduled at 1 p.m. Jose Baez and his defense team will depose Deputy Adriana Acevedo with the Orange County Sheriff’s Office. Acevedo is the deputy who helped checked out tips from meter reader, Roy Kronk.

Tim Armstrong, Roy Kronk's boss, will be deposed at 2 p.m. A third deposition is scheduled at 3 p.m. with David Dean who is also employed by Orange County Public Works with Roy Kronk.

Casey Anthony is expected to appear in court later this month.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/orange_news/051109defense_depositions

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1437 on: May 11, 2009, 11:11:22 AM »

Thanks Dolce, that made it easier for me, I appreciate that  an angelic monkey
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1438 on: May 11, 2009, 11:11:50 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!!

Good morning Dolce +2,

I was already working on my new letter to send to the sponsors this morning.  You are way too fast for this old mind.   

Thank you so much for republishing all of the email addresses!!!!  You are always on top of everything.  I really appreciate everything you do to help.

Hugs to you and the +2.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1439 on: May 11, 2009, 11:11:55 AM »

Thanks cece
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.