April 25, 2024, 12:44:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 286823 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1440 on: May 11, 2009, 11:15:25 AM »

Another idea for email:

I am boycotting you all due to your sponsorship of the Larry King Live show.  His latest choice in guests is appauling.  George and Cindy Anthony will be receiving money, supplied by you Larry's sponsors, in order to put on another interview.  Your money will go to aid in the defense of their daughter who murdered 3 year old Caylee Anthony.

Recent notes posted to Larry's everyday disgussion blog that were aposing these guests have been deleted in attempts to stifle the American public who is appauled by his choice to air them YET AGAIN.

I will be encouraging all I come in contact with to not only boycott this show, but also to boycott your products.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1441 on: May 11, 2009, 11:18:16 AM »

Dolce,I couldn't get the Johnson&Johnson link to work for me.I used this one.
https://secure-www.jnj.com/wps/wcm/jsp/contactUs.jsp

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1442 on: May 11, 2009, 11:18:33 AM »

Another idea:

I am boycotting you all due to your sponsorship of the Larry King Live show.  Larry will be having the Anthonys on his show yet again.  They were on his show the same night that their dead grandchild was found near their back yard disgarded in a brown trashbag that had been duct taped up with heart stickers place all over it.  This was done by their daughter who they continue to help and who's defense will be paid by the money you are paying in sponsorship of this show.

Recent notes posted to Larry's everyday disgussion blog that were aposing these guests have been deleted in attempts to stifle the American public who is appauled by his choice to air them YET AGAIN.

I will be encouraging all I come in contact with to not only boycott this show, but also to boycott your products.

I have sent a total of 9 emails now, the more the merrier!  Lets make a dent in this Monkeys!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1443 on: May 11, 2009, 11:20:15 AM »

CNN is keeping up with it's nickname...Communist News Network.  Bias and unbalanced news reporting.  They make me sick.  So does Larry King.  So do the As's!!!

Good morning.I agree.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1444 on: May 11, 2009, 11:20:39 AM »

For those who have that picky email type programs... here are the emails in the format that you have to do is copy and paste:

GlobalCompliance@astrazeneca.com; info@monex.com; boardinquiries@sprint.com; kterrill@selectquote.com; BoardCommunications@wellsfargo.com; media@aarp.org; scott.m.weisenhoff@philips.com; Media@bost.com; Rojohnson@overstock.com; boardofdirectors@overstock.com; wrp4@chryslerfinancial.com; jennifer.grasz@careerbuilder.com; jnjmediarelations@its.jnj.com; info@REDCGroup.com; rbambi@cisco.com; jobaker@jkharris.com

Nothing else needed on those, just copy and paste to your "To" section of your email.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1445 on: May 11, 2009, 11:23:14 AM »

I have written to LKL 14 time this morning so far.  I am now going to move onto his sponsors and let them know that I will be boycotting their products due to the programming they have chosen to promote.  I will re-post the listing of companies and their email addresses for anyone who wishes to join in on this.

Justice for Caylee - not a penny for the Anthonys!

Good work Dolce.It really doesn't take that much time to get your point across.It's time well spent.
Justice for Caylee.  an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1446 on: May 11, 2009, 11:25:36 AM »

Good morning all monkeys. 

I just received an email from ARRP in response to my email regarding boycotting them.  They thanked me for my email concerning CNN stating that it helps them decide when advertising!

Anyway, I, of course, have been trying to get everyone on my email address list to help in the cause.  My neighbor has come up with a wonderful idea though.  There is a little advertisement that is always in the Sunday newspaper from GEICO.  My neighbor put a huge red circle and line through it on the advertisement, attached a sticky note that stated he will be cancelling his insurance with them soon, and put it all in an envelope addressed to GEICO!  I think this is yet another way to make our position heard!  His note stated he did not want any of his insurance money to go for blood money!  He said that when GEICO pulls ALL advertise of the Larry King Live show not just for now but forever, he will renew his insurances with GEICO, but until then, fahgedit!

Even though the cost of mailing a letter went up today, I have plenty of "forever" stamps and will now research the address for the companies and do the same.  I think if we all did this, it would reinforce that we are serious!

Thank you again to all monkeys working on this, especially Dolce+2 for the email info.  Caylee Marie truly has a lot of moms now looking for justice for her.

I read this thread every day, sometimes several times a day just to find out what I can do.  I have been a member since July 2008 (Brooke Bennett case), but as you can see, I don't post often, because I don't have new things to offer that often!

Take care all monkeys.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1447 on: May 11, 2009, 11:29:39 AM »

Thanks Cece. 

~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1448 on: May 11, 2009, 11:31:09 AM »

Good morning all monkeys. 

I just received an email from ARRP in response to my email regarding boycotting them.  They thanked me for my email concerning CNN stating that it helps them decide when advertising!

Anyway, I, of course, have been trying to get everyone on my email address list to help in the cause.  My neighbor has come up with a wonderful idea though.  There is a little advertisement that is always in the Sunday newspaper from GEICO.  My neighbor put a huge red circle and line through it on the advertisement, attached a sticky note that stated he will be cancelling his insurance with them soon, and put it all in an envelope addressed to GEICO!  I think this is yet another way to make our position heard!  His note stated he did not want any of his insurance money to go for blood money!  He said that when GEICO pulls ALL advertise of the Larry King Live show not just for now but forever, he will renew his insurances with GEICO, but until then, fahgedit!

Even though the cost of mailing a letter went up today, I have plenty of "forever" stamps and will now research the address for the companies and do the same.  I think if we all did this, it would reinforce that we are serious!

Thank you again to all monkeys working on this, especially Dolce+2 for the email info.  Caylee Marie truly has a lot of moms now looking for justice for her.

I read this thread every day, sometimes several times a day just to find out what I can do.  I have been a member since July 2008 (Brooke Bennett case), but as you can see, I don't post often, because I don't have new things to offer that often!

Take care all monkeys.

That is a fantastic idea that your neighbor has.  I am going to do that as well.  I am worried about our time restrictions though which is why promoting the email sending is so very important.  Every little bit helps!  I am going to put together a mailer now too.

zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1449 on: May 11, 2009, 11:32:47 AM »

Thanks for the sponser list Dolce+2.

Thanks from me as well.  I just sent my emails to all the sponsors.  And thanks for making it easy for us to do this.  It took me only 2 minutes!  I will have all my family do the same today.
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1450 on: May 11, 2009, 11:35:21 AM »

Another idea:

I am boycotting you all due to your sponsorship of the Larry King Live show.  Larry will be having the Anthonys on his show yet again.  They were on his show the same night that their dead grandchild was found near their back yard disgarded in a brown trashbag that had been duct taped up with heart stickers place all over it.  This was done by their daughter who they continue to help and who's defense will be paid by the money you are paying in sponsorship of this show.

I have sent a total of 9 emails now, the more the merrier!  Lets make a dent in this Monkeys!!

Cool!  I will send another email to all sponsors.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1451 on: May 11, 2009, 11:37:41 AM »

Thanks for the sponser list Dolce+2.

Thanks from me as well.  I just sent my emails to all the sponsors.  And thanks for making it easy for us to do this.  It took me only 2 minutes!  I will have all my family do the same today.
Awesome!!  Keep up the good work!  Every email makes a difference for Caylee!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1452 on: May 11, 2009, 11:41:26 AM »

BE THE VOICE FOR THE ONES WHO NO LONGER HAVE ONE

LET THESE SPONSORS KNOW YOU WILL BE BOYCOTTING THEM FOR THEIR SPONSORSHIP OF LKL AND THE ANTHONYS!!

For those who have that picky email type programs... here are the emails in the format that you have to do is copy and paste:

GlobalCompliance@astrazeneca.com; info@monex.com; boardinquiries@sprint.com; kterrill@selectquote.com; BoardCommunications@wellsfargo.com; media@aarp.org; scott.m.weisenhoff@philips.com; Media@bost.com; Rojohnson@overstock.com; boardofdirectors@overstock.com; wrp4@chryslerfinancial.com; jennifer.grasz@careerbuilder.com; jnjmediarelations@its.jnj.com; info@REDCGroup.com; rbambi@cisco.com; jobaker@jkharris.com

Nothing else needed on those, just copy and paste to your "To" section of your email.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1453 on: May 11, 2009, 11:41:56 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. Hope you all had a great Mothers day. 

Capp I am fine , just still sore from planting 156 hills of potatoes in one day.

I see a lot of comments have disappeared from LKL blog.  What a shame that they feel compelled to ignore the viewership.  I suggest that we also start telling people not to watch LKL, CNN or the Ants broadcast.  It can always be caught on YouTube and nothing hurts more during ratings time than bad numbers.

Thank you so much Dolce for bumping the sponsor list.  I have sent my emails this morning and also reminded them that the airtime they are paying for may be a better investment on another network as viewers will not be watching CNN now or in the future if they insist on abetting this travesty.

I had a thought this morning about LKL and CNN.  Most of the talking heads have interactive blogs during their shows.  Can someone come up with a schedule and links so that if others feel compelled they can write on the blogs while they are broadcasting about their views on the Ants broadcast?  I am sure if we hit other shows on CNN as they are broadcasting (regardless of the fact that it is off topic) the powers that be may just get the hint rather than having it isolated which I am sure they feel they have done.  What do you monkeys think?

Lastly I want to share soemthing that really touched me yesterday.  A friend of mine has a huge garden as well and about 12 years ago was looking out her kitchen window and saw three male teens in there ripping stuff out and vandalizing it.  She tore out of the house and managed to grab one by the collar, got his contact info as well as the other two who did not run off. (As she puts it she grabbed the smallest and the younger brother of the other so probably got lucky or they others would have run off).  She gave them a choice, show up in a week to help harvest what was not destroyed or she would be calling the police.  They choose to show up the following Sunday.  She assured them if they did not show not only would she be contacting the police, she would be visiting each of their homes, the school they attended and writting a letter to the local paper about what they had done.  Sunday rolled around and the boys did show and put in about 6 hours each on a very warm and windy day.  When they were done she handed them all money for the work they had done.  The boys looked stunned and did not understand.  She told them that they had put in a fair days work and deserved to be paid just as if she had to hire someone to do the work.  She paid them and they left.  She never saw any of them nor did she have problems with her garden.  Yesterday a car pulls up in the driveway that she did not recognize.  Out walks a young man, his wife and 2 year old child.  The man introduced himself as one of the boys from that event 12 years before.  He introduced his wife and child to her and introduced her as the lady who changed his life.  He told her that the day they worked was the first time he had ever been made accountable for his actions and he never forgot that day nor understood it until he got older.  That her treating them fairly and paying them was his second chance at turning his life around by witnessing first hand what compassion and an act of kindness was.  He wanted his wife to meet the woman that changed his life and changed his life.  He handed her a mother's day card bouquet of flowers and they chatted for a bit.  He took his son out to the garden before they left.

After my friend got off the phone with me I bawled my eyes out.  I do not think that Cindy will ever see that she created and enabled  what was to come.  Had she made KC accountable for her lies, and actions in her childhood and teenage years I feel more than ever that Caylee would still be alive.  I blame Cindy equally if not more for what happend to Caylee now.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1454 on: May 11, 2009, 11:47:13 AM »

Thank you, dear Dolce plus 2, for the list of sponsors.  I am sending multiple copies of my email, hee hee.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1455 on: May 11, 2009, 11:48:50 AM »

Lets go Monkeys, Lurkers, and guests!!!  Do it for Caylee!!!    

Awesome job so far!!  It only takes a meer minute of your time!  Its Monday, start the week off right!  Stick it to the Anthonys!!!

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1456 on: May 11, 2009, 11:49:51 AM »

Dolce +2:  If you could combine your messages with all the email info and then bump it every once in a while, more members would see the list.  Just a suggestion. (sure, give her more work to do!)

My neighbor just came over, and he contacted his senior citizen group and is going there tonight to talk to them about AARP and some of the advertisers and a bit about the Caylee Marie story.  He is going armed with lots of envelopes, stamps, and sticky notes.  I have to get cracking on the address list today.

I also contacted my senior center and will go there tonight, armed with the same things.  they feel it is the thing to do, since if it was their grandchild, they would want the big corporations to do the right thing for them! 

Now, I am going to send out notes to my siblings and cousins (yep, we are all senior citizens) and get them to go to their centers ASP!  My siblings are spread throughout the USA -- maybe this could be the start of something good for a change.

Again, thanks for all the hard work and getting this senior on the move for something good to happen.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1457 on: May 11, 2009, 11:50:09 AM »

OMG, Northern Rose what a wonderful story, I have tears running down, how proud that neighbor must feel, and the young man sounds like a very decent man and father. an angelic monkey
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1458 on: May 11, 2009, 11:50:41 AM »

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE = BOYCOTT LKL AND HIS SPONSORS

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1459 on: May 11, 2009, 11:50:48 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19426616/detail.html
More Depositions In Casey Anthony Case
Deputy, Public Works Employees To Be Deposed

POSTED: Monday, May 11, 2009
UPDATED: 9:25 am EDT May 11, 2009
[Casey Anthony appears at a court hearing.]
Casey Anthony appears at a court hearing.
Casey Anthony's defense team has scheduled another round of depositions on Monday.

At 1 p.m., defense attorney Jose Baez and his team will depose Adriana Acevedo, an Orange County deputy who helped check out tips from meter reader Roy Kronk in August. Kronk found 2 -year-old Caylee Anthony's body in December.

Two Orange County Public Works employees, Tim Armstrong and David Dean, will follow Acevedo later Monday afternoon. Kronk was on the job for Public Works when he found Caylee's remains.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.