April 25, 2024, 09:22:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 286819 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1500 on: May 11, 2009, 01:18:09 PM »

Hmmm, did anyone else get something back from LKL saying thank you for your question please tune to LKL to see if Larry uses it in his show ? I didn't ask a question except....WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS NOW LARRY? He has obviously answered us by continuing with this shameful farce of an interview. The blog that said this didn't even get published...Oh yes and I have hit just about every sponsor of the show I can find and have encouraged many friends to do the same. I'm so angry, why ask for our opinions then stifle our replies......

Didn't get one back from LKL but did from Sprint. 

Thank you for your inquiry regarding Sprint Nextel's accounting, internal accounting controls, or auditing matters.  All submissions related to these topics will be shared with Sprint Nextel's Audit Committee in accordance with established procedures.  Again, thank you for your interest in Corporate Governance & Ethics at Sprint Nextel.

Me too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1501 on: May 11, 2009, 01:19:49 PM »

I am now officially my neighbors secretary !  I wish he would join scared monkeys, but he really does not have the time (he takes care of his wife who is bedridden and in an end-of-life type care and I take over to give him a break and so do my other neighbors).

Anyhow, he just suggested that we all go the web sites for the various sponsors and sign up for the newsletters (yes, stick with me on this one).  Then, tomorrow or Wednesday, cancel the subscription (which is always free), telling them that since they support LKL and Cindy and George, that you want nothing to do with their newsletters, their products or their company!  That might also work.  Get everyone you know to do the same.  It just might work as another avenue to express our feelings about this.

Okay, back to researching the snail mail addresses.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1502 on: May 11, 2009, 01:21:38 PM »

I am now officially my neighbors secretary !  I wish he would join scared monkeys, but he really does not have the time (he takes care of his wife who is bedridden and in an end-of-life type care and I take over to give him a break and so do my other neighbors).

Anyhow, he just suggested that we all go the web sites for the various sponsors and sign up for the newsletters (yes, stick with me on this one).  Then, tomorrow or Wednesday, cancel the subscription (which is always free), telling them that since they support LKL and Cindy and George, that you want nothing to do with their newsletters, their products or their company!  That might also work.  Get everyone you know to do the same.  It just might work as another avenue to express our feelings about this.

Excellent 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1503 on: May 11, 2009, 01:22:32 PM »

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/

Alright we have an Anthony blog at LKL.  Lets get on this Monkeys!!!!
I've been on it.

Some of my post disappeared yesterday.They weren't even ugly. 
I never look at CNN except to see who Larry was having on so It won't be a loss for me at all not to tune in to that station.Larry is a has been.

I kept hoping we would hear something about those documents. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1504 on: May 11, 2009, 01:23:53 PM »

Excellent 

I agree.  Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1505 on: May 11, 2009, 01:27:31 PM »

I've been on it.

I never look at CNN except to see who Larry was having on so It won't be a loss for me at all not to tune in to that station.Larry is a has been.

Mine are awaiting moderation.   How long does that take?
I wish we would get new docs, too.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1506 on: May 11, 2009, 01:28:10 PM »

Nothing else needed on those, just copy and paste to your "To" section of your email.

GlobalCompliance@astrazeneca.com; info@monex.com; boardinquiries@sprint.com; kterrill@selectquote.com; BoardCommunications@wellsfargo.com; media@aarp.org; scott.m.weisenhoff@philips.com; Media@bost.com; Rojohnson@overstock.com; boardofdirectors@overstock.com; wrp4@chryslerfinancial.com; jennifer.grasz@careerbuilder.com; jnjmediarelations@its.jnj.com; info@REDCGroup.com; rbambi@cisco.com; jobaker@jkharris.com

IDEA 1
I am boycotting you all due to your sponsorship of the Larry King Live show.  His latest choice in guests is appalling.  George and Cindy Anthony will be receiving money, supplied by you Larry's sponsors, in order to put on another interview.  Your money will go to aid in the defense of their daughter who murdered 3 year old Caylee Anthony.

Recent notes posted to Larry's everyday discussion blog that were apposing these guests have been deleted in attempts to stifle the American public who is appalled by his choice to air them YET AGAIN.

I will be encouraging all I come in contact with to not only boycott this show, but also to boycott your products.

IDEA 2
I am boycotting you all due to your sponsorship of the Larry King Live show.  Larry will be having the Anthonys on his show yet again.  They were on his show the same night that their dead grandchild was found near their back yard discarded in a brown trash bag that had been duct taped up with heart stickers place all over it.  This was done by their daughter who they continue to help and who's defense will be paid by the money you are paying in sponsorship of this show.

Recent notes posted to Larry's everyday discussion blog that were apposing these guests have been deleted in attempts to stifle the American public who is appalled by his choice to air them YET AGAIN.

I will be encouraging all I come in contact with to not only boycott this show, but also to boycott your products.

Big, big thank you Dolce..I have emailed all the sponsors.  As well, I am a card carrying member of AARP and will be letting them know how we feel about this.  I get my health insurance for my husband and I through them...money I send them every month for that...I will also be letting them know they need to think before they advertise with news agencys..are they telling the story  or allowing others to make the story up as they go along..

Last night I left a comment on LKL blog where the Caylee timeline is..it is still up..as are many others ..so that maybe the place to leave comments now directed to LKL.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1507 on: May 11, 2009, 01:29:21 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19427502/detail.html

Casey's Defense To Question Three People Under Oath

Posted: 10:42 am EDT May 11, 2009Updated: 11:00 am EDT May 11, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The defense in the case against Casey plans to question three people under oath Monday afternoon. They include two of Roy Kronk's co-workers and an Orange County deputy.

Jose Baez and his team will ask them about the night of August 11, which is the first time Kronk called in a tip that Caylee's remains could be in a wooded area near Casey's home.

Caylee's remains were found in the wooded area on December 11, four months after the first call. Casey Anthony is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee and is facing first-degree murder charges.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1508 on: May 11, 2009, 01:31:15 PM »

I've been on it.

I wish we would get some docs also, I don't even watch CNN anymore, and the only time Larry is on in my house, is if my husband is watching, he likes his UFO shows 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1509 on: May 11, 2009, 01:31:30 PM »

Here is  mine for what it's worth -

I am writing to protest your company sponsorship of the Larry King show which will air this Wednesday, featuring George and Cindy Anthony.
This scurrilous couple have done nothing but lie, obstruct a police investigation into the murder of Caylee Marie Anthony and tried to bamboozle the American Public as to the guilt of the murderer.
They may have fooled Larry King but their lies are transparent to the American Public and we are heartily sick of media flaunting these lies in the name of ratings.

I am disappointed that a company such as yours with an impeccable reputation to maintain, would wish to be associated with them, much less endorse their behavior.
Any profits derived from advertising on this show will be BLOOD MONEY, made by exploiting the death of a 2 yr old child.

I will not watch this show and in future I will scrupulously avoid any product from a company that chooses to aid and abet them.

Sincerely -     
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1510 on: May 11, 2009, 01:32:37 PM »

I've been on it.

It usually take just a few minutes.
Capp had an awsome post up with videos and everything.Poof...it's gone.I put up the petition site and it disappeared once.I saw it up later after being posted by someone else.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1511 on: May 11, 2009, 01:33:02 PM »

I am writing to protest your company sponsorship of the Larry King show which will air this Wednesday, featuring George and Cindy Anthony.
This scurrilous couple have done nothing but lie, obstruct a police investigation into the murder of Caylee Marie Anthony and tried to bamboozle the American Public as to the guilt of the murderer.
They may have fooled Larry King but their lies are transparent to the American Public and we are heartily sick of media flaunting these lies in the name of ratings.

I am disappointed that a company such as yours with an impeccable reputation to maintain, would wish to be associated with them, much less endorse their behavior.
Any profits derived from advertising on this show will be BLOOD MONEY, made by exploiting the death of a 2 yr old child.

I will not watch this show and in future I will scrupulously avoid any product from a company that chooses to aid and abet them.

Sincerely -     
[/quote    Hit them where it hurts.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1512 on: May 11, 2009, 01:33:51 PM »

Westernobserver,that's good.

~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1513 on: May 11, 2009, 01:34:50 PM »

That is a very good idea. 

You and your neighbors are doing a good thing for that man.  It is so refreshing to find people like you in the World today.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1514 on: May 11, 2009, 01:36:39 PM »

Big, big thank you Dolce..I have emailed all the sponsors.  As well, I am a card carrying member of AARP and will be letting them know how we feel about this.  I get my health insurance for my husband and I through them...money I send them every month for that...I will also be letting them know they need to think before they advertise with news agencys..are they telling the story  or allowing others to make the story up as they go along..

Last night I left a comment on LKL blog where the Caylee timeline is..it is still up..as are many others ..so that maybe the place to leave comments now directed to LKL.
  Its your money they are using to promote these news stations and in return paying for Casey's defense!!!!! 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1515 on: May 11, 2009, 01:38:17 PM »

Sincerely -     
  Awesome!!!!    

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1516 on: May 11, 2009, 01:38:51 PM »

It usually take just a few minutes.
Capp had an awsome post up with videos and everything.Poof...it's gone.I put up the petition site and it disappeared once.I saw it up later after being posted by someone else.

I wonder why some are getting deleted.   I missed Capp's post yesterday.  It must have been good.  I wonder if they will delete the petition post again.  I thought we had freedom of speech in this country??   As long as it doesn't contain profanity, why should any post get deleted?   hmm.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1517 on: May 11, 2009, 01:39:25 PM »

Guest and lurkers I urge you to aid in this quest!!  It takes only minutes to do this!  Do not be shy!  There is power in numbers.

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1518 on: May 11, 2009, 01:39:26 PM »

Good Afternoon all you Busy Monkeys!

Dolce, thanks for the links to LKL sponsors.  I've been emailing like a mad woman today....but it's all good...I am a MAD WOMAN;  Mad as all h3ll that people continue to desecrate the life of a child!

Anyway, I suggested an alternative show to LKL...how about KC's victims such as ZG (with John Morgan), Tim Miller, Tony Lazarro, the Grund family, Amy H, and the heroes who were out on Suburban Drive in December while the Ants were livin' large at the Ritz!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1519 on: May 11, 2009, 01:42:24 PM »

Westernobserver,that's good.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.