April 19, 2024, 06:14:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 286689 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1520 on: May 11, 2009, 01:42:59 PM »

Mine are awaiting moderation.   How long does that take?
I wish we would get new docs, too.

It usually take just a few minutes.
Capp had an awsome post up with videos and everything.Poof...it's gone.I put up the petition site and it disappeared once.I saw it up later after being posted by someone else.

I wonder why some are getting deleted.   I missed Capp's post yesterday.  It must have been good.  I wonder if they will delete the petition post again.  I thought we had freedom of speech in this country??   As long as it doesn't contain profanity, why should any post get deleted?   hmm.
That's a good question, been wondering that myself. Also what I've been wondering is how Cindy is taking all this, and yes Cindy, I'm aware that you pop on forums, so you know what is going on, don't get any ideas about putting a hammer in your hand, and doing something bad 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1521 on: May 11, 2009, 01:44:10 PM »

Good Afternoon all you Busy Monkeys!

Dolce, thanks for the links to LKL sponsors.  I've been emailing like a mad woman today....but it's all good...I am a MAD WOMAN;  Mad as all h3ll that people continue to desecrate the life of a child!

Anyway, I suggested an alternative show to LKL...how about KC's victims such as ZG (with John Morgan), Tim Miller, Tony Lazarro, the Grund family, Amy H, and the heroes who were out on Suburban Drive in December while the Ants were livin' large at the Ritz!

Yes, I saw that, and made a comment on the blog, great idea.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1522 on: May 11, 2009, 01:45:59 PM »

Dolce, thanks for the links to LKL sponsors.  I've been emailing like a mad woman today....but it's all good...I am a MAD WOMAN;  Mad as all h3ll that people continue to desecrate the life of a child!

Anyway, I suggested an alternative show to LKL...how about KC's victims such as ZG (with John Morgan), Tim Miller, Tony Lazarro, the Grund family, Amy H, and the heroes who were out on Suburban Drive in December while the Ants were livin' large at the Ritz!

Great job!  I would personally love to see a show with either Mr. Morgan or Tim Miller and NeJame.  That would be a great watch for sure!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1523 on: May 11, 2009, 01:46:56 PM »

Nothing else needed on those, just copy and paste to your "To" section of your email.

GlobalCompliance@astrazeneca.com; info@monex.com; boardinquiries@sprint.com; kterrill@selectquote.com; BoardCommunications@wellsfargo.com; media@aarp.org; scott.m.weisenhoff@philips.com; Media@bost.com; Rojohnson@overstock.com; boardofdirectors@overstock.com; wrp4@chryslerfinancial.com; jennifer.grasz@careerbuilder.com; jnjmediarelations@its.jnj.com; info@REDCGroup.com; rbambi@cisco.com; jobaker@jkharris.com

IDEA 1
I am boycotting you all due to your sponsorship of the Larry King Live show.  His latest choice in guests is appalling.  George and Cindy Anthony will be receiving money, supplied by you Larry's sponsors, in order to put on another interview.  Your money will go to aid in the defense of their daughter who murdered 3 year old Caylee Anthony.

Recent notes posted to Larry's everyday discussion blog that were apposing these guests have been deleted in attempts to stifle the American public who is appalled by his choice to air them YET AGAIN.

I will be encouraging all I come in contact with to not only boycott this show, but also to boycott your products.

IDEA 2
I am boycotting you all due to your sponsorship of the Larry King Live show.  Larry will be having the Anthonys on his show yet again.  They were on his show the same night that their dead grandchild was found near their back yard discarded in a brown trash bag that had been duct taped up with heart stickers place all over it.  This was done by their daughter who they continue to help and who's defense will be paid by the money you are paying in sponsorship of this show.

Recent notes posted to Larry's everyday discussion blog that were apposing these guests have been deleted in attempts to stifle the American public who is appalled by his choice to air them YET AGAIN.

I will be encouraging all I come in contact with to not only boycott this show, but also to boycott your products.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1524 on: May 11, 2009, 01:47:26 PM »

That's a good question, been wondering that myself. Also what I've been wondering is how Cindy is taking all this, and yes Cindy, I'm aware that you pop on forums, so you know what is going on, don't get any ideas about putting a hammer in your hand, and doing something bad 

I wonder how she has the nerve to go on LKL again!   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1525 on: May 11, 2009, 01:48:59 PM »

Great job!  I would personally love to see a show with either Mr. Morgan or Tim Miller and NeJame.  That would be a great watch for sure!

Yes, I agree.   They should have equal time, for sure.   I saw your post Numbersgirl.   Good job.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1526 on: May 11, 2009, 01:49:45 PM »

Dolce, remind me to tell you some day how proud I am of you for being such a good avocate for the children!!!!!  I am writing to my sponsers to tell them we would enjoy hearing from the Anthonys if they were willing to tell the truth, what they knew and when they knew it.  That is the story for the Anthonys to tell.  In the meantime, I would rather hear from the Grandparents, Parents of Adji, these people are truly suffering and the thing they want the most is their baby back.   Lets hear their story, again and again, Mr King, until it makes a difference.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1527 on: May 11, 2009, 01:50:43 PM »

On it - I will send them from all 5 of my other email addresses!  Monkey Devil!
That is how it is done!!!   

Good idea!
I won't get anything else done today 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1528 on: May 11, 2009, 01:52:09 PM »

Sassy   in my opinion from when I was a doctor (j/k)   spindy was born without nerves, morals, conscience, brains or self control.
The medical term is unprintable.
                                                     Monkey Devil!
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1529 on: May 11, 2009, 01:54:07 PM »

Yes, I saw that, and made a comment on the blog, great idea.

I just saw that NoRose....thanks!
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1530 on: May 11, 2009, 01:55:17 PM »

I am working on mine now....
I will copy to this site when done.
Awesome!!  Keep up the good work Monkeys!!!
Okay, everyone has been emailed again today.  I sure hope this works.  Better get back to work.  Doselady in Las Vegas
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1531 on: May 11, 2009, 01:55:52 PM »

Sassy   in my opinion from when I was a doctor (j/k)   spindy was born without nerves, morals, conscience, brains or self control.
                                                     Monkey Devil!

You're right.  Just the same as her daughter.   
HopeForTheMissing
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1532 on: May 11, 2009, 02:01:56 PM »

I found this forum site when googling a good friend of mine Michelle Bart. It is very odd how easily someone can be labeled "bad person" while trying to help a family through a tragedy. This person is being labeled this by "bloggers", people who obviously do not have it in their hearts to help others so they figure they will sit at home hiding behind a computer and belittle the people like Michelle who have the hard jobs of facing all of this reality everyday. I know for a FACT Michelle is a good person. I talk to her daily. Did any of you think MAYBE just MAYBE she doesn't agree with all that is happening and that MAYBE just MAYBE she did all this solely for Caylee's sake because Caylee deserved to keep the media on her and not her mother or grandmother or someone else? I am not speaking for Michelle I do not know what she does and does not agree with but what I do know is Michelle was always interested in Caylee's best interest. That was ALWAYS Michelle's objective. I have NO idea where you guys get the idea that Michelle is some of the things you have called her. I know Michelle and I know her as a wonderful big hearted person who has always had nothing but Caylee's best interest in mind. And now with the National Vigil For Hope which I am a volunteer for she has done more than what is asked of her as a human. I know I do not have to defend her because anyone whom knows her knows what kind of person she really is; a kind good hearted person. But I am SOOOOO sick of the cold hearted people in this world worrying about what they can gossip about next and who they can try to bring down to their level next. I think you guy's hearts are in the right place as far as Caylee is concerned you guys just want justice for her. But blaming everyone who comes in contact with her family is ludicrous. Why don't you all try to get to know Michelle Bart before you slander her name all over the internet? Thank you and God Bless all of you!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1533 on: May 11, 2009, 02:02:07 PM »

When decency and manners and shame were being handed out, Cindy wasn't there that day 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1534 on: May 11, 2009, 02:05:21 PM »

I found this forum site when googling a good friend of mine Michelle Bart. It is very odd how easily someone can be labeled "bad person" while trying to help a family through a tragedy. This person is being labeled this by "bloggers", people who obviously do not have it in their hearts to help others so they figure they will sit at home hiding behind a computer and belittle the people like Michelle who have the hard jobs of facing all of this reality everyday. I know for a FACT Michelle is a good person. I talk to her daily. Did any of you think MAYBE just MAYBE she doesn't agree with all that is happening and that MAYBE just MAYBE she did all this solely for Caylee's sake because Caylee deserved to keep the media on her and not her mother or grandmother or someone else? I am not speaking for Michelle I do not know what she does and does not agree with but what I do know is Michelle was always interested in Caylee's best interest. That was ALWAYS Michelle's objective. I have NO idea where you guys get the idea that Michelle is some of the things you have called her. I know Michelle and I know her as a wonderful big hearted person who has always had nothing but Caylee's best interest in mind. And now with the National Vigil For Hope which I am a volunteer for she has done more than what is asked of her as a human. I know I do not have to defend her because anyone whom knows her knows what kind of person she really is; a kind good hearted person. But I am SOOOOO sick of the cold hearted people in this world worrying about what they can gossip about next and who they can try to bring down to their level next. I think you guy's hearts are in the right place as far as Caylee is concerned you guys just want justice for her. But blaming everyone who comes in contact with her family is ludicrous. Why don't you all try to get to know Michelle Bart before you slander her name all over the internet? Thank you and God Bless all of you!
Well, thanks for that info, but I'll have to think about getting to know Michelle Bart better, and WELCOME.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1535 on: May 11, 2009, 02:06:43 PM »

Monkey Devil!

You're right.  Just the same as her daughter.   

Seriously,  after the months of watching this she-monster grow into a in your face all the time scam artist, it is easy to see how kc became callous enough to kill Caylee.  . She is every bit the sociopath as her daughter.   We joke aound about how it must be in their home, but she would crush any humble, decent thought that they might have. They are the epitome of dog eat dog mentality.  Very scary woman
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1536 on: May 11, 2009, 02:06:46 PM »

I have a question about Michelle's representation in this situation....did she stand behind all the "sightings" of little girls that so obviously were not Caylee? 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1537 on: May 11, 2009, 02:06:55 PM »

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
HopeForTheMissing
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1538 on: May 11, 2009, 02:14:21 PM »

Well, thanks for that info, but I'll have to think about getting to know Michelle Bart better, and WELCOME.
I hope that you will she really isa good person
HopeForTheMissing
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1539 on: May 11, 2009, 02:15:58 PM »

I have a question about Michelle's representation in this situation....did she stand behind all the "sightings" of little girls that so obviously were not Caylee? 
I am not sure what you mean by that. I know that any possibility of sighting was investigated by the police and if it was reported to Michelle by law she must report it to police.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.