April 19, 2024, 01:54:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 286661 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1540 on: May 11, 2009, 02:16:24 PM »

Good Afternoon all you Busy Monkeys!

Dolce, thanks for the links to LKL sponsors.  I've been emailing like a mad woman today....but it's all good...I am a MAD WOMAN;  Mad as all h3ll that people continue to desecrate the life of a child!

Anyway, I suggested an alternative show to LKL...how about KC's victims such as ZG (with John Morgan), Tim Miller, Tony Lazarro, the Grund family, Amy H, and the heroes who were out on Suburban Drive in December while the Ants were livin' large at the Ritz!

Great job!  I would personally love to see a show with either Mr. Morgan or Tim Miller and NeJame.  That would be a great watch for sure!

That is what I suggested he do..watch Morgan's discussions with the A's..then call Morgan and ask some truly hard hitting questions...that is if he refuses to cancel the A's.

I do remember once with Drew P on he got lots of email..and actually asked the hard hitting questions and had others on to dispute the info..Drew looked a little upset for the first time ever.  I think that had to do with the guns that he still had, his brother and other facts that Drew twisted and lied about.  Larry just needs a better producer that helps him reserach more so the right questions are asked and the right tone is set.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1541 on: May 11, 2009, 02:21:39 PM »

Here are all the blogs on LKL page as well as the email to send questions to tonights guest.  I am sending Larry some questions but about the upcoming show with the Ants.

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/11/anthonys-plan-another-appearance-on-%e2%80%98larry-king-live%e2%80%99/#comments

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/11/tonight-did-she-really-hate-annie-duke/#comments

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/11/brown-elizabeth-edwards-fed-herself-to-vultures/#comments

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/11/judgement-day-coming-for-miss-ca-carrie-prejean/#comments

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/11/donalds-new-celebrity-apprentice-is/#comments

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/10/pelosi-makes-surprise-visit-to-baghdad/#comments

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/09/saturday-drew-peterson/#comments

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/08/tonight-drew-peterson-arrested/#comments

email for tonights show:

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.lkl.html
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1542 on: May 11, 2009, 02:21:51 PM »

Dolce, remind me to tell you some day how proud I am of you for being such a good avocate for the children!!!!!  I am writing to my sponsers to tell them we would enjoy hearing from the Anthonys if they were willing to tell the truth, what they knew and when they knew it.  That is the story for the Anthonys to tell.  In the meantime, I would rather hear from the Grandparents, Parents of Adji, these people are truly suffering and the thing they want the most is their baby back.   Lets hear their story, again and again, Mr King, until it makes a difference.
  GREAT JOB!!!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1543 on: May 11, 2009, 02:24:46 PM »

YOU ALL ARE AMAZING!!   

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1544 on: May 11, 2009, 02:26:02 PM »

Yay!!! I got a blog published.....so did CC

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1545 on: May 11, 2009, 02:30:34 PM »

I am working on mine now....
I will copy to this site when done.
Awesome!!  Keep up the good work Monkeys!!!
Okay, everyone has been emailed again today.  I sure hope this works.  Better get back to work.  Doselady in Las Vegas

Hey Doselady    Good work.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: May 11, 2009, 02:31:12 PM »

I saw it.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1547 on: May 11, 2009, 02:32:17 PM »

YOU ALL ARE AMAZING!!   

Dolce,did you know if you try to list sponsors for people who asked for them they poof your posts? 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1548 on: May 11, 2009, 02:33:06 PM »

YOU ALL ARE AMAZING!!   

Dolce,did you know if you try to list sponsors for people who asked for them they poof your posts? 

I mean to say over at the LKL blog.5 times already.

~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1549 on: May 11, 2009, 02:33:24 PM »

Well my email to LK is still up.

Do No Evil 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1550 on: May 11, 2009, 02:33:41 PM »

I found this forum site when googling a good friend of mine Michelle Bart. It is very odd how easily someone can be labeled "bad person" while trying to help a family through a tragedy. This person is being labeled this by "bloggers", people who obviously do not have it in their hearts to help others so they figure they will sit at home hiding behind a computer and belittle the people like Michelle who have the hard jobs of facing all of this reality everyday. I know for a FACT Michelle is a good person. I talk to her daily. Did any of you think MAYBE just MAYBE she doesn't agree with all that is happening and that MAYBE just MAYBE she did all this solely for Caylee's sake because Caylee deserved to keep the media on her and not her mother or grandmother or someone else? I am not speaking for Michelle I do not know what she does and does not agree with but what I do know is Michelle was always interested in Caylee's best interest. That was ALWAYS Michelle's objective. I have NO idea where you guys get the idea that Michelle is some of the things you have called her. I know Michelle and I know her as a wonderful big hearted person who has always had nothing but Caylee's best interest in mind. And now with the National Vigil For Hope which I am a volunteer for she has done more than what is asked of her as a human. I know I do not have to defend her because anyone whom knows her knows what kind of person she really is; a kind good hearted person. But I am SOOOOO sick of the cold hearted people in this world worrying about what they can gossip about next and who they can try to bring down to their level next. I think you guy's hearts are in the right place as far as Caylee is concerned you guys just want justice for her. But blaming everyone who comes in contact with her family is ludicrous. Why don't you all try to get to know Michelle Bart before you slander her name all over the internet? Thank you and God Bless all of you!

Well as someone who is in the Public eye she could at least appear a little less slovenly to start.
TV is a visual medium, you have to look professional to be believable.
Let's just start with that, Michelle or whoever you are calling yourself.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1551 on: May 11, 2009, 02:34:31 PM »

I have several now.
I'm on  roll....
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1552 on: May 11, 2009, 02:34:37 PM »

Wow, finally everyone is getting published, way to go Monkeys your comments are awesome, don't know how long they will stay up though 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1553 on: May 11, 2009, 02:36:27 PM »

Well my email to LK is still up.

I changed my name and my post are still going away.

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1554 on: May 11, 2009, 02:37:40 PM »

I found this forum site when googling a good friend of mine Michelle Bart. It is very odd how easily someone can be labeled "bad person" while trying to help a family through a tragedy. This person is being labeled this by "bloggers", people who obviously do not have it in their hearts to help others so they figure they will sit at home hiding behind a computer and belittle the people like Michelle who have the hard jobs of facing all of this reality everyday. I know for a FACT Michelle is a good person. I talk to her daily. Did any of you think MAYBE just MAYBE she doesn't agree with all that is happening and that MAYBE just MAYBE she did all this solely for Caylee's sake because Caylee deserved to keep the media on her and not her mother or grandmother or someone else? I am not speaking for Michelle I do not know what she does and does not agree with but what I do know is Michelle was always interested in Caylee's best interest. That was ALWAYS Michelle's objective. I have NO idea where you guys get the idea that Michelle is some of the things you have called her. I know Michelle and I know her as a wonderful big hearted person who has always had nothing but Caylee's best interest in mind. And now with the National Vigil For Hope which I am a volunteer for she has done more than what is asked of her as a human. I know I do not have to defend her because anyone whom knows her knows what kind of person she really is; a kind good hearted person. But I am SOOOOO sick of the cold hearted people in this world worrying about what they can gossip about next and who they can try to bring down to their level next. I think you guy's hearts are in the right place as far as Caylee is concerned you guys just want justice for her. But blaming everyone who comes in contact with her family is ludicrous. Why don't you all try to get to know Michelle Bart before you slander her name all over the internet? Thank you and God Bless all of you!

Hello Monkeys and guests. I have been out in the yard planting my new floweres and covered in dirt and grit, but I just had to jump in here for a minute.

Michelle Bart may be a fine person in your eyes. But when she inserted herself into the Caylee Anthony case she contributed to this embarrassing circus that is the Anthonys. LE has presented to the GJ evidence that Caylee was no longer among the living before her body was found. To go onto as many media outlets so she could to be the voice for the Anthony's and to associate with them was/is despicable.
On the night Caylee's body was found she sat at the table with them and enjoy the fine meal and accomodations with the Anthonys at the Ritz, and to be a mediator for ABC with whatever horrendous thing they may think of next is beyond deplorable. Sorry, she may be a friend of yours, but I respectfully disagree. She has NOT been an advocate for Caylee, quite the opposite. So that makes me look at her with a jaundiced eye as to what her real motive are. I will not be rethinking my positon on her. If you are really your friend, Iwould suggest to her that she dress a little more professionally and do something with her hair. She might be taken just a little bit more seriously.

I have been rude in not welcoming you here before I started. Therefore, Welcome. You will find that we can differ opinions in a polite way. However, I am very passionate about Caylee. I want justice for Caylee, and I want to see whoever has had a hand in her death and coverup be procecuted. That goes for whoever profits from her death.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1555 on: May 11, 2009, 02:39:32 PM »

RAW VIDEO: Baez Arrives At Courthouse

Video of Baez arriving for depositions this morning, if anyone cares Wink

http://www.wftv.com/video/19429809/index.html

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1556 on: May 11, 2009, 02:40:07 PM »

The whole M. Bart conversation is stupid.  She brought any negetivity on herself. She's a third rate piblicist who has dubious friends. Gil todd , the Milstupids, Baez, the Anthonys,  nedd I say more?  You lie down with dogs, ya wake up with fleas.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1557 on: May 11, 2009, 02:40:30 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

I have come out of hiding to respond this friend of Michelle Bart's.  I think it is always a good thing when someone advocates for the missing, but you are also judged by the company you keep.  If Michelle wants to have credibility, she should really distance herself from the Anthony's and Kid Finders.  The Anthony's are trying to do everything possible to obstruct justice for Caylee, and the Milstead's are nothing but low-life scam artists.  Furthermore, Caylee was never missing (as has been suggested by Ms. Bart).  She was murdered by her mother.  Also, it was very downright insulting that Ms. Bart suggest we send Mother's Day greetings to Casey.  She is no longer a mother.  She stopped being a mother the day she coldly and callously murdered Caylee.  Of course Casey is innocent until provern guilty.  IN A COURT OF LAW.  But not in the court of public opinion.  And I also have good reason to believe that Ms. Bart also wrote the article at the Huffington Post suggesting that Jesse Grund killed Caylee.  That is absolutely reprehensible and slanderous!

Lisa
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1558 on: May 11, 2009, 02:42:30 PM »

Dolce,

Thank you for the links to LK's sponsors, I will be emailing them right now!

Lisa
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1559 on: May 11, 2009, 02:43:23 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

I have come out of hiding to respond this friend of Michelle Bart's.  I think it is always a good thing when someone advocates for the missing, but you are also judged by the company you keep.  If Michelle wants to have credibility, she should really distance herself from the Anthony's and Kid Finders.  The Anthony's are trying to do everything possible to obstruct justice for Caylee, and the Milstead's are nothing but low-life scam artists.  Furthermore, Caylee was never missing (as has been suggested by Ms. Bart).  She was murdered by her mother.  Also, it was very downright insulting that Ms. Bart suggest we send Mother's Day greetings to Casey.  She is no longer a mother.  She stopped being a mother the day she coldly and callously murdered Caylee.  Of course Casey is innocent until provern guilty.  IN A COURT OF LAW.  But not in the court of public opinion.  And I also have good reason to believe that Ms. Bart also wrote the article at the Huffington Post suggesting that Jesse Grund killed Caylee.  That is absolutely reprehensible and slanderous!

Lisa

Well said Lisa - ITA!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.