April 26, 2024, 03:26:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 286907 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1580 on: May 11, 2009, 03:08:25 PM »

You are right we can disagree and we do disagree as someone who has not just seen Michelle on TV, I am someone who personally knows Michelle. Peoples actions can EASILY be misinterrpreted. Michelle does and always will be believe innocent until proven guilty after all that is why we love our country. If she was not an advocate for Caylee she would have parade all the media gossip and she would have made sure she was always in the lime light. She did not do this. I know I cant change your minds but after seeing this I believed I would be a horrible friend to allow people to talk about someone I KNOW is not like this and someone I consider a friend. The person you guys are describing I would never consider a friend.

Michelle is lucky to have you as a friend.....i'm sure she has very few these days.  Perhaps you being her friend is preventing you from seeing the very person we have described which is based on HER VERY OWN actions.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1581 on: May 11, 2009, 03:09:33 PM »

Dolce,

You are awesome!  Thanks for posting the email addresses.  I will write a unique letter in order for them not to consider it spam.  I want to add a few choice thoughts along with yours.

Hope we get the point across.  If an announcement of the cancellation occurs, it would make my week.
Please post what you write to them, if you do not mind of course, as you always put things so very eloquently.

A letter I wrote,  feel free to tweak or use.

To whom it may concern:

I am writing this email to inform you of the percussion of having the Anthony's on Larry King live.  Not only CNN is being frowned upon but the many sponsors that make these shows possible.  These such appearances have been funding the defense of a murderer.  Caylee Marie Anthony needs to be remembered in all this.(and I believe the general public will be speaking on her behalf)  The Anthony's have been caught in so many lies with the investigation of this hainus murder.  Their own daughter is the charged with the murder of their granddaughter.  I would suggest doing a little more research on the case before booking such guests.  Numbers are the bottom line in the TV world as we all know.  However, these numbers can also work the opposite way if the public feels the need to boycott such sponsors and all products.  A network such as CNN, (of all networks), is supposed to be based on facts.   Not just having a program book guests to increase viewer numbers.  Any research you do, will show just how touched  the public is by Caylee Marie Anthony. 

Bad publicity can often have a negative impact on company in question, and can badly affect any of the following: company's reputation and/or sales, market position, market share, share prices, customer loyalty, brand value, etc. The effects can be sometimes temporary but often long-term or permanent.

Research goes along way before committing such an act of funding the defense of a mother murdering her own daughter.

A concerned viewer.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1582 on: May 11, 2009, 03:09:58 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

I have come out of hiding to respond this friend of Michelle Bart's.  I think it is always a good thing when someone advocates for the missing, but you are also judged by the company you keep.  If Michelle wants to have credibility, she should really distance herself from the Anthony's and Kid Finders.  The Anthony's are trying to do everything possible to obstruct justice for Caylee, and the Milstead's are nothing but low-life scam artists.  Furthermore, Caylee was never missing (as has been suggested by Ms. Bart).  She was murdered by her mother.  Also, it was very downright insulting that Ms. Bart suggest we send Mother's Day greetings to Casey.  She is no longer a mother.  She stopped being a mother the day she coldly and callously murdered Caylee.  Of course Casey is innocent until provern guilty.  IN A COURT OF LAW.  But not in the court of public opinion.  And I also have good reason to believe that Ms. Bart also wrote the article at the Huffington Post suggesting that Jesse Grund killed Caylee.  That is absolutely reprehensible and slanderous!

Lisa

WOW- I didn't know she suggested we send Mother's Day cards to Casey?  Is she crazy? WEll don't answer that, she obviously is.
Let me just picture the card that Caylee would send -  thanks Mom, for everything you did for me- double bagging me to protect me from the swamp and all, the duct tape was a thoughtful touch.  So typical of you to include that little heart on the tape. That really showed how much you loved me.  Where would I be without you?
ALIVE!
This person who is defending Michelle is a phoney- it's probably her in drag..
Wow, thanks and great comments, what kind of sick person would suggest sending a Mother's Day card to a mother who murdered her child? That is really beyond insanity.

I did send them both a Mutha's day greeting. Two in fact! Back to e-mailing!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1583 on: May 11, 2009, 03:11:37 PM »

I think I'll go out on a date with Joy and Jessica together.      Monkey Devil! an angelic monkey

Do No Evil 
HopeForTheMissing
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1584 on: May 11, 2009, 03:11:37 PM »

You are right we can disagree and we do disagree as someone who has not just seen Michelle on TV, I am someone who personally knows Michelle. Peoples actions can EASILY be misinterrpreted. Michelle does and always will be believe innocent until proven guilty after all that is why we love our country. If she was not an advocate for Caylee she would have parade all the media gossip and she would have made sure she was always in the lime light. She did not do this. I know I cant change your minds but after seeing this I believed I would be a horrible friend to allow people to talk about someone I KNOW is not like this and someone I consider a friend. The person you guys are describing I would never consider a friend.

Michelle is lucky to have you as a friend.....i'm sure she has very few these days.  Perhaps you being her friend is preventing you from seeing the very person we have described which is based on HER VERY OWN actions.
No it is just that I am FAR from a judgmental person. I do not judge people solely on thier actions as I have stated peoples actions can be misinterrprted Like I said I know Michelle is a good person I just wish not only with Michelle but with alot of people in this world people would get to know others before judging. I teach my children this and they understand and are very compassionate children yet adults can not understand this.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1585 on: May 11, 2009, 03:11:44 PM »

YOU ALL ARE AMAZING!!   

Dolce,did you know if you try to list sponsors for people who asked for them they poof your posts? 
Ya I saw that.....sweet niblets!!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1586 on: May 11, 2009, 03:13:08 PM »

I noticed that Joy has been very quite the last couple of days, wonder what she is up to? 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1587 on: May 11, 2009, 03:13:30 PM »

Dolce,

Thank you for the links to LK's sponsors, I will be emailing them right now!

Lisa
Awesome!! Keep up the great work Monkeys!!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1588 on: May 11, 2009, 03:14:44 PM »

I noticed that Joy has been very quite the last couple of days, wonder what she is up to? 

Who knows.
I going to sit with CC.Those mods over there at LKL are poofing a lot of my posts.
They don't want to hear the truth.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1589 on: May 11, 2009, 03:16:32 PM »

A letter I wrote,  feel free to tweak or use.

To whom it may concern:

I am writing this email to inform you of the percussion of having the Anthony's on Larry King live.  Not only CNN is being frowned upon but the many sponsors that make these shows possible.  These such appearances have been funding the defense of a murderer.  Caylee Marie Anthony needs to be remembered in all this.(and I believe the general public will be speaking on her behalf)  The Anthony's have been caught in so many lies with the investigation of this hainus murder.  Their own daughter is the charged with the murder of their granddaughter.  I would suggest doing a little more research on the case before booking such guests.  Numbers are the bottom line in the TV world as we all know.  However, these numbers can also work the opposite way if the public feels the need to boycott such sponsors and all products.  A network such as CNN, (of all networks), is supposed to be based on facts.   Not just having a program book guests to increase viewer numbers.  Any research you do, will show just how touched  the public is by Caylee Marie Anthony. 

Bad publicity can often have a negative impact on company in question, and can badly affect any of the following: company's reputation and/or sales, market position, market share, share prices, customer loyalty, brand value, etc. The effects can be sometimes temporary but often long-term or permanent.

Research goes along way before committing such an act of funding the defense of a mother murdering her own daughter.

A concerned viewer.

nice.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1590 on: May 11, 2009, 03:17:17 PM »

No it is just that I am FAR from a judgmental person. I do not judge people solely on thier actions as I have stated peoples actions can be misinterrprted Like I said I know Michelle is a good person I just wish not only with Michelle but with alot of people in this world people would get to know others before judging. I teach my children this and they understand and are very compassionate children yet adults can not understand this.

You are right - maybe I should give Michelle another chance.  I am going back through my notes/archives to see if I can find ONE instance of Michelle seeking justice for CAYLEE! 

(I might be awhile but I will give it my best effort     )

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1591 on: May 11, 2009, 03:17:49 PM »

First I will say welcome HopForTheMissing.
Second,I will say I don't care to hear about Michelle Bart.This is the Caylee Marie Anthony forum. JMO

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1592 on: May 11, 2009, 03:17:55 PM »

You have come to the cage way late to advocate for Michelle. We have had months and months to form an opinion about her. I do not think we have misinterpreted her at all. With that, I will not engage with you again about this matter. If you care about Caylee, please help us with our efforts. Back to e-mailing.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1593 on: May 11, 2009, 03:19:12 PM »

Dear Hope..we are saing what we say about Michelle because we are responding to the woman we see, hear and read about by that name.  If she is any good as a PR person then she needs to present herself for who she is...and if you say she is someone different then she is presenting to the nation at this point...why????

PR people know how to use and influence the press and others.  So far , Michelle's only backers are people in the Anthony camp.  To the rest of us she has not presented herself as caring one bit about Caylee...but very much about the rest of the Anthony family.  She has a right to her opinion..we just don't agree with her opinion nor with her trying to help the A's...as they spread rumour, lies and discust. And we are vey disappointed that anyone would want to align themselves with Casey, the rest of the A's, the Milsteads and all the other leeches in this case. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1594 on: May 11, 2009, 03:20:03 PM »

I think I'll go out on a date with Joy and Jessica together.      Monkey Devil! an angelic monkey
And you enjoy playing Russian roulette in your spare time? Monkey Devil!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1595 on: May 11, 2009, 03:21:43 PM »

Second,I will say I don't care to hear about Michelle Bart.This is the Caylee Marie Anthony forum. JMO

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1596 on: May 11, 2009, 03:23:39 PM »

I've been reading with interest the pros and cons of Michelle Bart and have allowed it to go on this far because it was on topic-concerning Caylee.  I think we are getting past the point where discussion is relevant, and if it continues, it muddies this thread which is about Caylee. This isn't the Michelle Bart thread HopeForTheMissing.  You have posted and had your say.  Back to Caylee Marie Anthony, please.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1597 on: May 11, 2009, 03:24:13 PM »

Hello Monkeys...I see everyone is hard at work stopping these ant's for spewing their lies, good for you...

I hope everyone had a beautiful and wonderful MOTHER'S DAY...

an angelic monkey

You are all angels...

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1598 on: May 11, 2009, 03:24:22 PM »

I agree with you, trimm.

Back to our endeavors towards Justice for Caylee.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1599 on: May 11, 2009, 03:24:43 PM »

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.