April 25, 2024, 05:15:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 286807 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1660 on: May 11, 2009, 04:18:38 PM »

HopeForTheMissing has been banned.  I will not allow this thread to turn into a thread all about Michelle Bart. 
Thanks 
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1661 on: May 11, 2009, 04:19:01 PM »

FYI to the Monkeys.  The last high profile murder case Lenamon defended was not successful.  The guy was sentenced to death.  The man murdered a 6 year old.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1662 on: May 11, 2009, 04:19:55 PM »

Ops, Trimm.  Sorry but I didn't mean to post in your quote box. 

GO - he is the guy who was representing KC before - that is Death Penalty qualified.   He may be representing her again.

Thanks, Sassy.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1663 on: May 11, 2009, 04:21:15 PM »

BE THE VOICE FOR THE ONES WHO NO LONGER HAVE ONE

LET THESE SPONSORS KNOW YOU WILL BE BOYCOTTING THEM FOR THEIR SPONSORSHIP OF LKL AND THE ANTHONYS!!

For those who have that picky email type programs... here are the emails in the format that you have to do is copy and paste:

GlobalCompliance@astrazeneca.com; info@monex.com; boardinquiries@sprint.com; kterrill@selectquote.com; BoardCommunications@wellsfargo.com; media@aarp.org; scott.m.weisenhoff@philips.com; Media@bost.com; Rojohnson@overstock.com; wrp4@chryslerfinancial.com; jennifer.grasz@careerbuilder.com; jnjmediarelations@its.jnj.com; info@REDCGroup.com; rbambi@cisco.com; jobaker@jkharris.com

Nothing else needed on those, just copy and paste to your "To" section of your email.

NOTE - I have removed the email address for "Overstock.com" within this batch.  TIA

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1664 on: May 11, 2009, 04:22:19 PM »

FYI to the Monkeys.  The last high profile murder case Lenamon defended was not successful.  The guy was sentenced to death.  The man murdered a 6 year old.
You are right.  He defended the man who threw the child to the alligators.  He fits in with Baez.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1665 on: May 11, 2009, 04:24:55 PM »

Lurkers, Guests, and Monkey bunch, send those emails!!!  Lets be Baez's worst nightmare!!  Tainting his precious "jury pool" with the TRUTH!! 

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1666 on: May 11, 2009, 04:27:04 PM »

I found this on another blog site:  http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m5d8-Part-1-Audio-Authorities-interview-Annie-Downing-about-Casey-Anthonys-mental-state-Caylee.

Am I really behind on everything or is this a new release of the Annie Downing tapes?  The way my day has been going, I'm probably going bass ackwards.      

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1667 on: May 11, 2009, 04:28:18 PM »

HopeForTheMissing has been banned.  I will not allow this thread to turn into a thread all about Michelle Bart. 
Thanks 
[/quote

Thank you Klaas. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1668 on: May 11, 2009, 04:29:05 PM »

I just sent my email to all the sponsors!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1669 on: May 11, 2009, 04:30:01 PM »

http://swartzlenamon.com/deathpenaltyblog/ive-been-invited-back-to-talk-with-nancy-grace

I’ve Been Invited Back to Talk with Nancy Grace

I’m honored to report that I’ll be returning to the Nancy Grace Show this Monday, May 11, 2009. It is always a privilege to be asked by Nancy Grace to participate in her cutting-edge dialogue, and I look forward to the opportunity.

Thanks so much for that link. I couldn't resist including him in my letter-writing campaign today.  Blelow is my note to him:

First. let me commend you on your bravery on being willing to submit to Ms. Grace's sharp tongue once again.

Secondly, I have read your articles on Filicide and was sickened to think that in our society that this could ever be considered normal or acceptable or less culpable.  Why would you think it is any less evil for a mother to kill a child vs. a stranger?

Most men and women understand that special bond that parents have with their own children...so IMO it takes a special monster to be able to cause harm to their own child, much less kill them.  When you have a little indefensible child looking to you for their food, clothing, shelter, protection, guidance, nursing (during illnesses, as well as nourishment), nurturing, love, affection.....how in the world could that person MURDER them and take their precious life away?

Do you personally think Filicide is 'understandable'?   Do you have any children of your own?  

If you personally feel that that Filicide is 'acceptable', perhaps you might think of some type of therapy. If you are just throwing this philosophy out as a career stategy...please rethink it as you still have to look at yourself in the mirror each and every day.  

And when the sunset comes around in your life ...is this the legacy you want to leave?

Best Regards, (and good luck tonight)
Bev
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1670 on: May 11, 2009, 04:30:05 PM »

You are right.  He defended the man who threw the child to the alligators.  He fits in with Baez.

I am proud of you Dolce! 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1671 on: May 11, 2009, 04:31:48 PM »

hello monkeys, I didnt close down my pc, got a doc app today, ho hum, I posted last night about what I learned in cfs.  Wish me luck today, feeling better, so must be a good thing.  Please always be my friends,  an angelic monkey

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1672 on: May 11, 2009, 04:32:56 PM »

Thanks so much for that link. I couldn't resist including him in my letter-writing campaign today.  Blelow is my note to him:

First. let me commend you on your bravery on being willing to submit to Ms. Grace's sharp tongue once again.

Secondly, I have read your articles on Filicide and was sickened to think that in our society that this could ever be considered normal or acceptable or less culpable.  Why would you think it is any less evil for a mother to kill a child vs. a stranger?

Most men and women understand that special bond that parents have with their own children...so IMO it takes a special monster to be able to cause harm to their own child, much less kill them.  When you have a little indefensible child looking to you for their food, clothing, shelter, protection, guidance, nursing (during illnesses, as well as nourishment), nurturing, love, affection.....how in the world could that person MURDER them and take their precious life away?

Do you personally think Filicide is 'understandable'?   Do you have any children of your own?  

If you personally feel that that Filicide is 'acceptable', perhaps you might think of some type of therapy. If you are just throwing this philosophy out as a career stategy...please rethink it as you still have to look at yourself in the mirror each and every day.  

And when the sunset comes around in your life ...is this the legacy you want to leave?

Best Regards, (and good luck tonight)
Bev

Wow!  Very well said Bluesy.  I will never understand monsters and those that defend them.  I hope that Nancy chews him a few new ones.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1673 on: May 11, 2009, 04:34:17 PM »

I am proud of you Dolce! 
Thank you.  I am proud of all my Monkey friends...I want us to be the last thing that Casey and Cindy think about each night they go to bed..."What are those darn monkeys up to tonight?"

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1674 on: May 11, 2009, 04:35:30 PM »

hello monkeys, I didnt close down my pc, got a doc app today, ho hum, I posted last night about what I learned in cfs.  Wish me luck today, feeling better, so must be a good thing.  Please always be my friends,  an angelic monkey
Morning Luci.  Was reading of your adventures with CFS. Good luck!!

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1675 on: May 11, 2009, 04:38:28 PM »

I am proud of you Dolce! 
Thank you.  I am proud of all my Monkey friends...I want us to be the last thing that Casey and Cindy think about each night they go to bed..."What are those darn monkeys up to tonight?"

I hope they develop an intense phobia of monkeys Monkey Devil!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1676 on: May 11, 2009, 04:41:56 PM »

I did not see forward from when I posted a quoted response several pages back that this was addressed, just wanted to let you know that I was not overlooking a seen mod/admin post.      Was my recent post removed, if so, I see why now that I'm caught up on the thread, life had me otherwise very preoccupied today - had I seen the messages I would not have posted a response.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1677 on: May 11, 2009, 04:46:47 PM »

Morning Luci.  Was reading of your adventures with CFS. Good luck!!

Thanks Dolce, Im getting there.   an angelic monkey

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1678 on: May 11, 2009, 04:46:48 PM »

Hello all my wonderful monkey friends.  I am usually a shy lil monkey but I am peeking out of my vine today to let you know I have emailed all sponsors and the latest Larry King blog about the appearance of the Anthony's.  Just in case it doesn't make moderation, this is what I sent:

You had these reprehensible people, George and Cindy Anthony on the night before precious Caylee's body was found.  The next night, while law enforcement were down on their hands and knees sifting dirt to recover every single bone they could.  George and Cindy Anthony were dining on steak and crab puffs at the Ritz.  They have done nothing but lie, since they found the car, then their lying daughter.  They did nothing but lie to you on their last visit, what do you expect out of them now?  If you need to have people on to discuss this case, may I suggest Mark Klaas or Tim Miller?  There are other avenues to take if you really think this case is needed for your ratings.  Given the lies that George and Cindy tell, nothing new will be learned from this show.  It will only prove to your viewers once again that you are putting sensationalism above true journalistic integrity.  You have no one on for Caylee Marie Anthony, how would you feel if there were no one to speak for your children?

Thank you very much Dolce +2 for your kind help with emailing, I am pretty new to emailing and blogging but for Caylee, I will not be silenced.

Thank you Muffy and Klass for handling that upsetting situation today, just that woman's name makes me ill. 

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1679 on: May 11, 2009, 04:47:29 PM »

I am proud of you Dolce! 

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Now the thought of that makes me smile a big one.  

Wonder if DonFl...was Jessica?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.