March 29, 2024, 03:35:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 285974 times)
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1700 on: May 11, 2009, 05:28:58 PM »

See you guys later, gotta have a shower and get into town 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1701 on: May 11, 2009, 05:29:46 PM »

there have been very few comments on the other LKL blogs.  I am reposting the links to them:

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/11/lkl-web-exclusive-a-very-happy-joan-rivers/#comment-153457

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/11/anthonys-plan-another-appearance-on-%e2%80%98larry-king-live%e2%80%99/#comments

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/11/tonight-did-she-really-hate-annie-duke/#comments

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/11/brown-elizabeth-edwards-fed-herself-to-vultures/#comments

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/11/judgement-day-coming-for-miss-ca-carrie-prejean/#comments

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/11/donalds-new-celebrity-apprentice-is/#comments

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/10/pelosi-makes-surprise-visit-to-baghdad/#comments

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/09/saturday-drew-peterson/#comments

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/08/tonight-drew-peterson-arrested/#comments

email for tonights show:

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.lkl.html
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1702 on: May 11, 2009, 05:31:27 PM »

Hi Lucinda, we are mates and always will be.  This case has been my first blogging experience and I second guess everything I type.  Caylee is so close to my heart and this case sometimes just takes the wind out of me.  Even though I don't post a lot, I read most every post and am very involved in the case.  My family doesn't really understand my obsession with this and even wonder if it is good for me.  I have tried to stay away but this lil nagging voice in my head won't let me.  I hope your life continues to get better, I am always thinking of you and praying for you and other monkeys in need.  We all seem to have this unbreakable bond with Caylee.  As I watched the Natalee Holloway movie, I wondered how monkeys have endured their pain for her this long.  I cried all during the movie and most of my information from that case comes from this forum.  The pain and angst of wanting justice can be all consuming.  Just remember, even if I am not posting, I am here with you all and I love you all.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1703 on: May 11, 2009, 05:34:52 PM »

KUDOS to Muffy and Klaas. We will let no one nor anything distract us from the task at hand-Justice for Caylee !

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1704 on: May 11, 2009, 05:36:37 PM »

DC's website- D & A Investigations Inc., has also been updated There is a tab that is called CMA document library which had a huge amount of the doc dumps:

http://dgator.com/documents.aspx

Actually he had docs there previously, I cant recall if it was named "CMA." Interesting, that a PI would have an entire section for one case's document library...things that make you go hmmm.   Secondarily, it is also intriguing that a link to his website is provided on Cindy's The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation website in the link section (along with that ad for free download  I earlier discussed this morning).

Could be at CA's behest that he keep an updated library of docs so that she can persue her quest to nitpick each statement that anybody has made. Her weird boast during the depo along with the crazy wink at Conman that yes, she knows exactly what was said.  They're in a futile search to stumble onto a sucker to pin this murder on and in cindy's egotistical mind, she's going to single handedly turn this case around.  Still can't figure out why. Love for kc? Can't buy it.   Pure control? That I could buy.  They are the biggest ship of fools, I want them to be charged with something so bad.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1705 on: May 11, 2009, 05:40:16 PM »

I just pulled this from another thread, but I thought it was worth posting here as well....to believe or not to believe, but she "sounds" real...

an angelic monkey

Edited to add the link...gee wiz...lol

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/05/exclusive-video-interview-former-inmate-reveals-day-casey-anthony-had-be

Interesting. Same person who was interviewed for NE, apparently.

She equated Casey's look and demeanor as "very evil."

Smart woman, I say.
Yes, I was impressed with her, if she was scamming, she did a good job.

I watched to observe her body language and facial expressions, honestly she does not obviously appear to be deceptive, or she is really good at lying.   Her demeanor is calm & she is rather articulate.     Not sure what to make of her reported observations yet but I saw nothing obvious to indicate its definitely bogus either IMHO.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1706 on: May 11, 2009, 05:52:04 PM »

Well if Larry is going to cancel the Anthonys, he better hurry up, because I'm sure they will be boarding the plane tomorrow for Wednesday's show, and I would think that it would be stupid to have them fly out here, and pay for their accomodations if Cnn cancels them.  BluesyGram loved your email to Lenamon, why would Nancy have him on if he weren't back on the defense? I hope she is in a really bad mood tonight.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1707 on: May 11, 2009, 05:56:51 PM »

I just pulled this from another thread, but I thought it was worth posting here as well....to believe or not to believe, but she "sounds" real...

an angelic monkey

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/05/exclusive-video-interview-former-inmate-reveals-day-casey-anthony-had-be

Smart woman, I say.

I watched to observe her body language and facial expressions, honestly she does not obviously appear to be deceptive, or she is really good at lying.   Her demeanor is calm & she is rather articulate.     Not sure what to make of her reported observations yet but I saw nothing obvious to indicate its definitely bogus either IMHO.
Hi Capp, my Comcast friend. I love reading your posts here as much as I did way back in July on the Comcast blog.  I am so glad that we are safe in the same cage together.  This woman in the video sure seems legit, I too found her very believable.  I wonder how we can find out if she was in the jail at the same time?  She sure described things in a very detailed manner.  Casey's eyes have always seemed evil to me, even in pictures and video, I can't imagine the horror of seeing them in person.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1708 on: May 11, 2009, 06:05:48 PM »

Well if Larry is going to cancel the Anthonys, he better hurry up, because I'm sure they will be boarding the plane tomorrow for Wednesday's show, and I would think that it would be stupid to have them fly out here, and pay for their accomodations if Cnn cancels them.  BluesyGram loved your email to Lenamon, why would Nancy have him on if he weren't back on the defense? I hope she is in a really bad mood tonight.

Thanks NoRose  ...just couldn't resist making a few comments to him because of his articles on Filicide.  I want to know if he REALLY believes that crap, or if it is a career thing.  Either way, I think it is dispicable.

NG usually gives him the once or twice-over when he is on, but he seems to like it.  The reason she has him on probably is because he does have the moxy to return (gotta give credit where it's due regardless), and he is a good expert on the FL death penalty.  If he was on the case, he would be very limited as to what he could talk about.

Even if the fly the A$$es out and tape the show, they can still pull it.  Praying that they do.  Even The Morning Show edited all the begging for donations out of their taping.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1709 on: May 11, 2009, 06:08:28 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/19430946/detail.html

Baez To Depose Kronk Coworker, Deputy
Kronk Found Caylee Anthony's Remains In December

POSTED: 3:56 pm EDT May 11, 2009
UPDATED: 5:15 pm EDT May 11, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's primary attorney, indicated in court papers that he wants more information from people former meter reader Roy Kronk spoke to in August.

Kronk discovered Caylee Anthony's remains in December. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with her daughter's death.

Four months before Kronk located the remains, sheriff's deputies followed up on a tip he reported and may have missed a chance to find the remains. Baez may argue that the remains were not there all that time.

Baez is scheduled to depose an Orange County deputy and his supervisor at Orange County public works on Monday, as well as one of Kronk's coworkers who was with Kronk along Suburban Drive before Caylee's remains were discovered.

Baez is also expected to address a battle is forming in the case against Casey Anthony surrounding the state's motion to find out who will defend her.

Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's primary attorney, does not have anyone qualified on his team to try a capital case, but newly filed court papers say he will soon. But an Orlando defense attorney said Casey Anthony's defense has already suffered because of this issue.

In a new filing, Baez tried to minimize prosecutor's concerns that right now he has no death penalty certified defense lawyer on his team.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1710 on: May 11, 2009, 06:14:25 PM »

Me too!  Larry and Curly better put on their pots and pans armor, Moe's gonna be in a snit
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1711 on: May 11, 2009, 06:15:43 PM »

KUDOS to Muffy and Klaas. We will let no one nor anything distract us from the task at hand-Justice for Caylee !

I agree.  All is well in the Monkey Cage again! 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1712 on: May 11, 2009, 06:16:37 PM »

an angelic monkey

Smart woman, I say.

Hi Capp, my Comcast friend. I love reading your posts here as much as I did way back in July on the Comcast blog.  I am so glad that we are safe in the same cage together.  This woman in the video sure seems legit, I too found her very believable.  I wonder how we can find out if she was in the jail at the same time?  She sure described things in a very detailed manner.  Casey's eyes have always seemed evil to me, even in pictures and video, I can't imagine the horror of seeing them in person.

Hugs, Magic 

Monkey huggs Magic, so good to see you here as well!!   In the radaronline article they list her real name that she was incarcerated under, looking up inmate records would give us the answer.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1713 on: May 11, 2009, 06:20:29 PM »

I agree.  All is well in the Monkey Cage again! 

Totally agree, just wish I caught the resolution before I added a responsive post as a result of not having been caught up today.   Kudo's to everyone for their contributions in emailing, blogging & otherwise getting the word out to stop the bunk & bulk so justice can serve for Caylee - its a prouder than usual day to be a monkey!
an angelic monkey

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1714 on: May 11, 2009, 06:22:50 PM »

I think I'll go out on a date with Joy and Jessica together.      Monkey Devil! an angelic monkey
And you enjoy playing Russian roulette in your spare time? Monkey Devil!

CC  I'll send you my contact info, I've taken the liberty of buying a life insurance policy for you with myself as beneficary.
  Thanks a million pal!
Good one!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1715 on: May 11, 2009, 06:23:42 PM »

Hi Lucinda, we are mates and always will be.  This case has been my first blogging experience and I second guess everything I type.  Caylee is so close to my heart and this case sometimes just takes the wind out of me.  Even though I don't post a lot, I read most every post and am very involved in the case.  My family doesn't really understand my obsession with this and even wonder if it is good for me.  I have tried to stay away but this lil nagging voice in my head won't let me.  I hope your life continues to get better, I am always thinking of you and praying for you and other monkeys in need.  We all seem to have this unbreakable bond with Caylee.  As I watched the Natalee Holloway movie, I wondered how monkeys have endured their pain for her this long.  I cried all during the movie and most of my information from that case comes from this forum.  The pain and angst of wanting justice can be all consuming.  Just remember, even if I am not posting, I am here with you all and I love you all.

Hugs, Magic 

good on you hun, it is not a obsession,it is a deep and caring soul you have.  I didnt see Natalee movie, and I admit I do not know much about her case, a little but from reading in here, but we have some awful Australian crimes here, one quite similar Britt lapthorn, holidaying in Croatia body washed up onshore she was last seen getting into a police car,  Google it. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1716 on: May 11, 2009, 06:32:46 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/05/casey-anthony-jose-baez-looks-into-meter-readers-actions.html

Casey Anthony: Jose Baez looks into meter reader's actions
posted by halboedeker on May 11, 2009 6:22:03 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Meter reader Roy Kronk's actions drew scrutiny in the Casey Anthony case today.

Anthony attorney Jose Baez deposed a sheriff's deputy, another meter reader and Kronk's former boss. Kronk tried to alert authorities in August with a tip about Caylee Anthony's remains. Another Kronk tip in December led to the discovery of the toddler's body. Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter.

"Baez will try to establish doubt that the remains were really there all that time,"  WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing said. "If he can, that would mean Casey Anthony could not have put them there."

WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said Baez should not be doing these depositions without a death-qualified lawyer. "He [Baez] might miss something that could help Casey Anthony avoid the death penalty if she's convicted," WFTV's Kathi Belich said.

WESH raised the same issue in a report last week. "We're still waiting for Judge Stan Strickland to rule on whether he'll hold a hearing on the issue or not," Kealing said.

Kealing said that Baez gave no clue today on the identity of the death-qualified attorney that will be introduced later this month.

"Sheaffer questions whether Baez really does have a death-qualified attorney lined up to join the defense team as he claimed," Belich said.

WFTV said that Baez on Wedesday would question another deputy, a DCF worker and a Universal employee.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1717 on: May 11, 2009, 06:34:42 PM »

Thanks Trimm, a Universal employee will be deposed on Wed by Baez, I wonder if it is a real person or a make believe person? 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1718 on: May 11, 2009, 06:36:54 PM »

Thanks Trimm, a Universal employee will be deposed on Wed by Baez, I wonder if it is a real person or a make believe person? 

There you go using your mind reading ability again.  Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1719 on: May 11, 2009, 06:38:24 PM »

I think I'll go out on a date with Joy and Jessica together.      Monkey Devil! an angelic monkey
  Don't do it CC, you might catch the cooties and drink the kookaid.  Please for JSM, don't!  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.