April 26, 2024, 03:48:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 286852 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1720 on: May 11, 2009, 06:39:37 PM »

Thanks Trimm, a Universal employee will be deposed on Wed by Baez, I wonder if it is a real person or a make believe person? 

There you go using your mind reading ability again.  Monkey Devil!
I just think I'm going crazy going on all these Larry blogs, I can't believe I even commented about that Miss California nonsense   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1721 on: May 11, 2009, 06:40:27 PM »

Well if Larry is going to cancel the Anthonys, he better hurry up, because I'm sure they will be boarding the plane tomorrow for Wednesday's show, and I would think that it would be stupid to have them fly out here, and pay for their accomodations if Cnn cancels them.  BluesyGram loved your email to Lenamon, why would Nancy have him on if he weren't back on the defense? I hope she is in a really bad mood tonight.
    Me too!  Larry and Curly better put on their pots and pans armor, Moe's gonna be in a snit

Some of us need to really try to get one of the call-in's that may air, its remote but worth the shot.   I'm gonna try like heck to get thru because I have a doozie of a question that should cause quite a reaction out of Cindy...
Monkey Devil!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1722 on: May 11, 2009, 06:40:28 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19427502/detail.html

Casey's Defense Questions Three People Under Oath

Posted: 10:42 am EDT May 11, 2009Updated: 5:53 pm EDT May 11, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's lawyer, Jose Baez, questioned three witnesses Monday afternoon in the case against Casey, but there are some serious questions over whether he should be questioning anybody.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer, who has tried death cases, says Baez should not be doing the depositions without a death-qualified co-counsel, because he might miss something that could help Casey avoid the death penalty if she's convicted.

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, arrived at the Orange County courthouse around 1:30pm.

"You detonate all the land mines at deposition so you don't step on one during trial and blow your legs off," Sheaffer said.

Defense attorney Jose Baez appears to be backing away from courthouse interviews after suggesting the trial should be held in South Florida because there was less publicity there. He won't say who his new death penalty-qualified co-counsel is and Monday he arrived at the courthouse alone.

"Are you worried that something death penalty related could come up during these depositions?" asked WFTV reporter Kathi Belich.

"I made my objection to the court and it says it all there," replied Baez.

Baez questioned Orange County Deputy Adriana Acevedo who was the first to arrive at the scene on Suburban Drive after county meter reader Roy Kronk called 911 on August 11 saying he found something suspicious there.

Acevedo went, but said she did not know exactly where to look because Kronk didn't meet her there. She left and the sheriff's office made arrangements to go back with Kronk to the wooded area.

Baez also deposed Kronk's two co-workers about what happened on August 11.

Sheaffer questions whether Baez really does have a death-qualified attorney lined up to join the defense team, because he says it's highly unusual for the defense to try to create drama by delaying the identification of co-counsel. Usually someone joins the team and gets to work.

Jose Baez will be questioning even more witnesses later this week.

On Wednesday he'll talk under-oath to another deputy, a DCF worker who investigated a previous child abuse case against Casey and an employee at Universal Orlando where Casey claimed to work, but didn't.

Caylee's remains were found in the wooded area on December 11, four months after the first call. Casey Anthony is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee and is facing first-degree murder charges

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1723 on: May 11, 2009, 06:42:59 PM »

Thanks Trimm, a Universal employee will be deposed on Wed by Baez, I wonder if it is a real person or a make believe person? 

I just think I'm going crazy going on all these Larry blogs, I can't believe I even commented about that Miss California nonsense   

Me either,but I did.  Monkey Devil!
I'm praying for documents tonight.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1724 on: May 11, 2009, 06:46:10 PM »

CNN and LKL just opened the blog for tonights show: TONIGHT: Jesse “The Mind” Ventura, Also, leave your questions for Jesse here!

I have posted to start a segway to tell Larry it is not too late to cancel.  Help with some more posts would be nice.

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/11/tonight-jesse-the-mind-ventura/

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1725 on: May 11, 2009, 06:46:21 PM »

Well if Larry is going to cancel the Anthonys, he better hurry up, because I'm sure they will be boarding the plane tomorrow for Wednesday's show, and I would think that it would be stupid to have them fly out here, and pay for their accomodations if Cnn cancels them.  BluesyGram loved your email to Lenamon, why would Nancy have him on if he weren't back on the defense? I hope she is in a really bad mood tonight.
    Me too!  Larry and Curly better put on their pots and pans armor, Moe's gonna be in a snit

Some of us need to really try to get one of the call-in's that may air, its remote but worth the shot.   I'm gonna try like heck to get thru because I have a doozie of a question that should cause quite a reaction out of Cindy...
Monkey Devil!

DUH........  sorry NRCG  I just now reread your comment.   I guess after all the emails about cincin I had her on my brain. You meant NG in a bad mood!!  Boy, maybe I need coffee or something..................well, anyhoo, I hope their both in a bad mood, spindy and NG
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1726 on: May 11, 2009, 06:47:42 PM »

DC's website- D & A Investigations Inc., has also been updated There is a tab that is called CMA document library which had a huge amount of the doc dumps:

http://dgator.com/documents.aspx

Actually he had docs there previously, I cant recall if it was named "CMA." Interesting, that a PI would have an entire section for one case's document library...things that make you go hmmm.   Secondarily, it is also intriguing that a link to his website is provided on Cindy's The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation website in the link section (along with that ad for free download  I earlier discussed this morning).
Capp -- according to this article (http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/05/cindy-anthony-e-mails-caylee-daily-commentators-510/), Cindy's email address is cindy@dgator.com.  Hummm
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1727 on: May 11, 2009, 06:49:39 PM »

Me either,but I did.  Monkey Devil!
I'm praying for documents tonight.   
Me too, I have to laugh at one of the comments by a person named Dogs Rule, BooMonkey is that you? It sounds like your sense of humor  Monkey Devil!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1728 on: May 11, 2009, 06:50:44 PM »

CNN and LKL just opened the blog for tonights show: TONIGHT: Jesse “The Mind” Ventura, Also, leave your questions for Jesse here!

I have posted to start a segway to tell Larry it is not too late to cancel.  Help with some more posts would be nice.

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/11/tonight-jesse-the-mind-ventura/

Here we go, now commenting on Jesse Ventura blog, I'm ready.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: May 11, 2009, 06:51:36 PM »

Thanks Trimm your message is already up for tonight's LKL blog.  Seems that all the other blogs are not moderated YET.

Tell Larry tonight that it is not too late to cancel!

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/11/tonight-jesse-the-mind-ventura/#comments
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: May 11, 2009, 06:51:56 PM »

Monkey Devil!

DUH........  sorry NRCG  I just now reread your comment.   I guess after all the emails about cincin I had her on my brain. You meant NG in a bad mood!!  Boy, maybe I need coffee or something..................well, anyhoo, I hope their both in a bad mood, spindy and NG

I dreamed about LKL blog.I need more than coffee. 

~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1731 on: May 11, 2009, 06:52:35 PM »

DC's website- D & A Investigations Inc., has also been updated There is a tab that is called CMA document library which had a huge amount of the doc dumps:

http://dgator.com/documents.aspx

Actually he had docs there previously, I cant recall if it was named "CMA." Interesting, that a PI would have an entire section for one case's document library...things that make you go hmmm.   Secondarily, it is also intriguing that a link to his website is provided on Cindy's The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation website in the link section (along with that ad for free download  I earlier discussed this morning).
Capp -- according to this article (http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/05/cindy-anthony-e-mails-caylee-daily-commentators-510/), Cindy's email address is cindy@dgator.com.  Hummm

All I can say is Oh Lord!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1732 on: May 11, 2009, 06:53:05 PM »

I hope after all the Monkeys hard work, that if LK decides to have the Anthonys on anyway, at least he will ask the hard questions, like what did you really think the smell was in the car?  Where did you think Caylee was for 31 days?  Who are you protecting?  Why did you search for your Granddaughter in the back yard?   Who else do you think could have killed Caylee when everthing points to a "personal killing"?  Why havent you returned to work?  When do you think you will??  Why dont you go see your daughter?  I know Mr King probably doesnt care about the answers to the questions or what the A's have to see, it is all about the ratings for his show, but why not be real?????  That is all I ask?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1733 on: May 11, 2009, 06:55:31 PM »

HopeForTheMissing has been banned.  I will not allow this thread to turn into a thread all about Michelle Bart. 
Please don't ban me Klaas, but I would like to say one thing  THANK YOU and MUFFY ! Sincerely your friend, JSM  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1734 on: May 11, 2009, 06:58:00 PM »

hello monkeys, I didnt close down my pc, got a doc app today, ho hum, I posted last night about what I learned in cfs.  Wish me luck today, feeling better, so must be a good thing.  Please always be my friends,  an angelic monkey
  Good Luck Lucinda, glad you are feeling well. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1735 on: May 11, 2009, 06:58:51 PM »

And if, after all that, he still feels he should have them on the show, then dont pay them!!!  Losing a Grand child is not a profitable thing, it's not supposed to be!!!  If you lost your a loved one say in an accident that was someone elses fault, maybe you should benefit.  But when your child kills your Grand child, that is a horrible thing you will never recover from, but to make money off of it, shame on you!!!  And shame on LK and all of his sponsers!!!!  (getting off of my soap box now, sorry Monkeys!!!)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1736 on: May 11, 2009, 06:59:40 PM »

I hope after all the Monkeys hard work, that if LK decides to have the Anthonys on anyway, at least he will ask the hard questions, like what did you really think the smell was in the car?  Where did you think Caylee was for 31 days?  Who are you protecting?  Why did you search for your Granddaughter in the back yard?   Who else do you think could have killed Caylee when everthing points to a "personal killing"?  Why havent you returned to work?  When do you think you will??  Why dont you go see your daughter?  I know Mr King probably doesnt care about the answers to the questions or what the A's have to see, it is all about the ratings for his show, but why not be real?????  That is all I ask?
All of you should be really proud of yourselves.  You have all worked so hard today.  A1, after the show in December, I am not sure that I have a lot of faith in the LKL show.  He was so poorly informed and asked questions I would have been embarrassed about.  I would love to see him ask some hard questions but I am not holding my breath and have no intention of watching it.  I have posted my comments asking why he doesn't use his show more constructively and have someone on his show who can educate parents better to prevent children from going missing and maybe talk about the defects in the amber alert system.  I would love if he had Tim Miller on his show -- HE IS MY HERO.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1737 on: May 11, 2009, 07:05:51 PM »

Monkey Devil!

I dreamed about LKL blog.I need more than coffee. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1738 on: May 11, 2009, 07:09:47 PM »

I just pulled this from another thread, but I thought it was worth posting here as well....to believe or not to believe, but she "sounds" real...

an angelic monkey

Edited to add the link...gee wiz...lol

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/05/exclusive-video-interview-former-inmate-reveals-day-casey-anthony-had-be

Interesting. Same person who was interviewed for NE, apparently.

She equated Casey's look and demeanor as "very evil."

Smart woman, I say.
Yes, I was impressed with her, if she was scamming, she did a good job.
ITA No Rose. Very articulate, but if I remember correctly, she was in the hospital ward for complications of gastric bypass surgery. Wow, I want one, she is very thin.    Monkey Devil!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1739 on: May 11, 2009, 07:12:19 PM »

And if, after all that, he still feels he should have them on the show, then dont pay them!!!  Losing a Grand child is not a profitable thing, it's not supposed to be!!!  If you lost your a loved one say in an accident that was someone elses fault, maybe you should benefit.  But when your child kills your Grand child, that is a horrible thing you will never recover from, but to make money off of it, shame on you!!!  And shame on LK and all of his sponsers!!!!  (getting off of my soap box now, sorry Monkeys!!!)

ITA that to make money from the death of your grandchild is horrible. That's what has so many people willing to take a stand. We're sick of the lies and the whole concept of thinking up ways to profit off of this is stomach turning.  Also agree with your questions i hope he will be brave or care enough to ask.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.