April 20, 2024, 07:35:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 286705 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1740 on: May 11, 2009, 07:13:04 PM »

DC's website- D & A Investigations Inc., has also been updated There is a tab that is called CMA document library which had a huge amount of the doc dumps:

http://dgator.com/documents.aspx

Actually he had docs there previously, I cant recall if it was named "CMA." Interesting, that a PI would have an entire section for one case's document library...things that make you go hmmm.   Secondarily, it is also intriguing that a link to his website is provided on Cindy's The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation website in the link section (along with that ad for free download  I earlier discussed this morning).

Could be at CA's behest that he keep an updated library of docs so that she can persue her quest to nitpick each statement that anybody has made. Her weird boast during the depo along with the crazy wink at Conman that yes, she knows exactly what was said.  They're in a futile search to stumble onto a sucker to pin this murder on and in cindy's egotistical mind, she's going to single handedly turn this case around.  Still can't figure out why. Love for kc? Can't buy it.   Pure control? That I could buy.   They are the biggest ship of fools, I want them to be charged with something so bad.  Accomplise after the fact? That I could buy and still believe is possible. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1741 on: May 11, 2009, 07:18:32 PM »

DC's website- D & A Investigations Inc., has also been updated There is a tab that is called CMA document library which had a huge amount of the doc dumps:

Actually he had docs there previously, I cant recall if it was named "CMA." Interesting, that a PI would have an entire section for one case's document library...things that make you go hmmm.   Secondarily, it is also intriguing that a link to his website is provided on Cindy's The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation website in the link section (along with that ad for free download  I earlier discussed this morning).

Could be at CA's behest that he keep an updated library of docs so that she can persue her quest to nitpick each statement that anybody has made. Her weird boast during the depo along with the crazy wink at Conman that yes, she knows exactly what was said.  They're in a futile search to stumble onto a sucker to pin this murder on and in cindy's egotistical mind, she's going to single handedly turn this case around.  Still can't figure out why. Love for kc? Can't buy it.   Pure control? That I could buy.   They are the biggest ship of fools, I want them to be charged with something so bad.  Accomplise after the fact? That I could buy and still believe is possible. JMO JSM

Maybe that qualifies for a prayer thread??    just kiddin'............ but I sure hope you're right     
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1742 on: May 11, 2009, 07:21:13 PM »

Well if Larry is going to cancel the Anthonys, he better hurry up, because I'm sure they will be boarding the plane tomorrow for Wednesday's show, and I would think that it would be stupid to have them fly out here, and pay for their accomodations if Cnn cancels them.  BluesyGram loved your email to Lenamon, why would Nancy have him on if he weren't back on the defense? I hope she is in a really bad mood tonight.
    Me too!  Larry and Curly better put on their pots and pans armor, Moe's gonna be in a snit

Some of us need to really try to get one of the call-in's that may air, its remote but worth the shot.   I'm gonna try like heck to get thru because I have a doozie of a question that should cause quite a reaction out of Cindy...
Monkey Devil!

Please don't tell us that you are going to ask what bowl she uses as a pattern to cut her hair....say it ain't so.   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1743 on: May 11, 2009, 07:21:52 PM »

Capp -- according to this article (http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/05/cindy-anthony-e-mails-caylee-daily-commentators-510/), Cindy's email address is cindy@dgator.com.  Hummm

O pooky dgator.com is Dominic Casey's site addy....wow     When you go to his contact us, you get a form to email him, no addy for him listed

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1744 on: May 11, 2009, 07:22:53 PM »

Well if Larry is going to cancel the Anthonys, he better hurry up, because I'm sure they will be boarding the plane tomorrow for Wednesday's show, and I would think that it would be stupid to have them fly out here, and pay for their accomodations if Cnn cancels them.  BluesyGram loved your email to Lenamon, why would Nancy have him on if he weren't back on the defense? I hope she is in a really bad mood tonight.
    Me too!  Larry and Curly better put on their pots and pans armor, Moe's gonna be in a snit

Some of us need to really try to get one of the call-in's that may air, its remote but worth the shot.   I'm gonna try like heck to get thru because I have a doozie of a question that should cause quite a reaction out of Cindy...
Monkey Devil!

Please don't tell us that you are going to ask what bowl she uses as a pattern to cut her hair....say it ain't so.   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Nope, but if Im lucky I fully anticipate her blowing her mushroom cap doo off that twisted head of hers!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1745 on: May 11, 2009, 07:23:06 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Well I'll tell you what, if that question was asked it would be worth watching Larry's show, just for Cindy's expression when asked that question.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1746 on: May 11, 2009, 07:23:26 PM »

Maybe that qualifies for a prayer thread??    just kiddin'............ but I sure hope you're right     
Sorry I got in your quote box Mizjay.  Silly JSM.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1747 on: May 11, 2009, 07:28:27 PM »

Cece thanks for the brew!
Bluesy,that was funny.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1748 on: May 11, 2009, 07:30:43 PM »

Cece thanks for the brew!
Bluesy,that was funny.

Anytime!  You deserve it after all your hard work. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1749 on: May 11, 2009, 07:41:14 PM »

I LOATHE JAYNE WHINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETRAUB!    Today's contribution to talkhead bunk & bull "OCSO gave this ex-inmate Terri the information for her to go to the tabloids with"   WHAT!   Hello, OC jail came out and said what this woman reported was impossible for her to have eye witnessed - granted she comes off very believable & is very articulate, she had no "typical" signs of malingering/lying.   Now, she is beating up on Kronk, this woman needs one of those Hannibal Lector masks cast permanently with no mouth opening, feed her intravenously  SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1750 on: May 11, 2009, 07:44:17 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  Awesome work from so many loving monkeys.  I'm proud to be one of you.

Here's what I sent to the list of sponsors:  (Not as good as WesternObserver's, but here it is.)

Are you aware that your sponsorship of this program is helping to support and fund the defense of a sociopathic young woman who killed her 2-year-old child, Caylee Marie Anthony?

You should know that there is a huge upswelling of outrage against the Anthonys continuing to be allowed to appear on national media to spew their lies, to disrespect their murdered grandchild, to attempt to influence public opinion when they know their daughter killed Caylee, and to try to drum up donations for their sham foundation and the criminals from KidFinders.

LKL needs to pull this show, in the name of basic human decency.  No ratings are worth it.

If Larry King Live fails to listen to the public on this, I'm afraid that your company's profits will suffer for it, as many, many people are filled with passionate outrage on behalf of this little girl who never had a chance, and whose grandparents are shamelessly lying to protect themselves and her killer.  The blogs are echoing with the word "boycott."

If I were you, I would investigate this issue and take appropriate action.

Good work, Dolce, Northern Rose, and everyone.
(Thank you for noticing "Mona's" comments at CNN/LKL.  tee hee Desdemona
--------------------
Klaas and Muffy, God Bless You for your pitch-perfect handling of the derailment attempt.  The troll's first post included the words "cold-hearted" and "gossip."  Good call.  We have the best mods anywhere.
--------------------
Capp, awesome job on the Cindy video compilation; I believe CNN may justify their deleting (censoring) that post on the LKL blogs due to copyright something or other.  Hope you forwarded that little collection to John Morgan.

So the idea of justice via the death penalty has Casey "pissed," huh?  Poor Casey, she thinks she's pissed.  She simply has no concept of "pissed" -- does she, Monkeys?

God Bless Our Caylee.

an angelic monkey

Off to those LKL blog links posted by NR...

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1751 on: May 11, 2009, 07:45:15 PM »

Just got this.                                         

"Susie Hamlin (suhamlin)" <suhamlin@cisco.com>          Monday, May 11, 2009 11:24 AM

Add sender to Contacts
To:
trimmonthelake@XXXX
XXXXXXX:
I have shared your feedback with our media team, as it is important to
understand how placements impact viewers. The media buy is with CNN and
CNN places according to scheduling needs, Cisco does not control which
content our tv spots surround.
Regards, Susie

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1752 on: May 11, 2009, 07:47:03 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  Awesome work from so many loving monkeys.  I'm proud to be one of you.

Here's what I sent to the list of sponsors:  (Not as good as WesternObserver's, but here it is.)

Are you aware that your sponsorship of this program is helping to support and fund the defense of a sociopathic young woman who killed her 2-year-old child, Caylee Marie Anthony?

You should know that there is a huge upswelling of outrage against the Anthonys continuing to be allowed to appear on national media to spew their lies, to disrespect their murdered grandchild, to attempt to influence public opinion when they know their daughter killed Caylee, and to try to drum up donations for their sham foundation and the criminals from KidFinders.

LKL needs to pull this show, in the name of basic human decency.  No ratings are worth it.

If Larry King Live fails to listen to the public on this, I'm afraid that your company's profits will suffer for it, as many, many people are filled with passionate outrage on behalf of this little girl who never had a chance, and whose grandparents are shamelessly lying to protect themselves and her killer.  The blogs are echoing with the word "boycott."

If I were you, I would investigate this issue and take appropriate action.

Good work, Dolce, Northern Rose, and everyone.
(Thank you for noticing "Mona's" comments at CNN/LKL.  tee hee Desdemona
--------------------
Klaas and Muffy, God Bless You for your pitch-perfect handling of the derailment attempt.  The troll's first post included the words "cold-hearted" and "gossip."  Good call.  We have the best mods anywhere.
--------------------
Capp, awesome job on the Cindy video compilation; I believe CNN may justify their deleting (censoring) that post on the LKL blogs due to copyright something or other.  Hope you forwarded that little collection to John Morgan.

So the idea of justice via the death penalty has Casey "pissed," huh?  Poor Casey, she thinks she's pissed.  She simply has no concept of "pissed" -- does she, Monkeys?

God Bless Our Caylee.

an angelic monkey

Off to those LKL blog links posted by NR...

salut
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1753 on: May 11, 2009, 07:47:51 PM »

I'm with your Capp.The woman of whom we don't say her name needs a good punch.  Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1754 on: May 11, 2009, 07:48:09 PM »

I LOATHE JAYNE WHINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETRAUB!    Today's contribution to talkhead bunk & bull "OCSO gave this ex-inmate Terri the information for her to go to the tabloids with"   WHAT!   Hello, OC jail came out and said what this woman reported was impossible for her to have eye witnessed - granted she comes off very believable & is very articulate, she had no "typical" signs of malingering/lying.   Now, she is beating up on Kronk, this woman needs one of those Hannibal Lector masks cast permanently with no mouth opening, feed her intravenously  SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!
That would make my year to see that woman in a Hannibal Lector mask. You have a lot of courage listening to her, I can't because I start screaming at her.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1755 on: May 11, 2009, 07:48:50 PM »

On Wednesday he'll talk under-oath to another deputy, a DCF worker who investigated a previous child abuse case against Casey and an employee at Universal Orlando where Casey claimed to work, but didn't.

Snipped from the wftv ?? wtf , the word PREVIOUS jumped out and me and I went duh ?
Is this a typo or a media error ? I want it to be true, how 'bout you ?
The DCF was there when she was on bail and that was the one and only time I ever heard of their involvement.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1756 on: May 11, 2009, 07:51:29 PM »

I agree.  She gets on my very last nerve!!!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1757 on: May 11, 2009, 07:51:43 PM »

On Wednesday he'll talk under-oath to another deputy, a DCF worker who investigated a previous child abuse case against Casey and an employee at Universal Orlando where Casey claimed to work, but didn't.

Snipped from the wftv ?? wtf , the word PREVIOUS jumped out and me and I went duh ?
Is this a typo or a media error ? I want it to be true, how 'bout you ?
The DCF was there when she was on bail and that was the one and only time I ever heard of their involvement.

That's the only time I ever heard of their involvement as well.

I also went ...HUH?! when I read that sentence.

Hope someone knows something more than we do, or can find out for us!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1758 on: May 11, 2009, 07:53:28 PM »

Flag this message
Re: Care #20090511090521 (General Inquiry - General Inquiry) (KMM61127371I15977L0KM)
Monday, May 11, 2009 11:46 AM
"Sprint Customer Solutions" <ecare2@cc.sprintpcs.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
"XXXXXXX" <trimmonthelake@XXX>
Dear XXXXXXX

Thank you for contacting Sprint regarding the Live show.

I am sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced. I have forward
your concern to the appropriate department and they will will work on
this issue based on your feedback.

We value your business and appreciate the opportunity to address your
concerns. Visit Sprint.com/mysprint if we can be of further assistance.

Sincerely,
Steve C.
Sprint

At least we know somebody is reading the emails

~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1759 on: May 11, 2009, 07:54:01 PM »

We now have 10 comments on LKL blog for tonights show telling him it is not too late to cancel!!!      He airs fairly soon lets hope he gets the message

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/11/tonight-jesse-the-mind-ventura/#comments
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.