March 28, 2024, 12:55:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 285937 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1760 on: May 11, 2009, 07:56:05 PM »

I LOATHE JAYNE WHINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETRAUB!    Today's contribution to talkhead bunk & bull "OCSO gave this ex-inmate Terri the information for her to go to the tabloids with"   WHAT!   Hello, OC jail came out and said what this woman reported was impossible for her to have eye witnessed - granted she comes off very believable & is very articulate, she had no "typical" signs of malingering/lying.   Now, she is beating up on Kronk, this woman needs one of those Hannibal Lector masks cast permanently with no mouth opening, feed her intravenously  SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!
I disklike that Wientraub woman also. She comes up with the most far fetched legal bs. and excuses.
Is she a real practising lawyer? Does she ever win a case ?  Or does she do clerical legal transactions where she is not a danger to anyone's loss of life or limb ? Or freedom. She grates on the nerves and if she represented an innocent client, they would be found guilty just to spite Ms. OBNOXIOUS.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1761 on: May 11, 2009, 07:57:54 PM »

Just got this.                                         

"Susie Hamlin (suhamlin)" <suhamlin@cisco.com>          Monday, May 11, 2009 11:24 AM

Add sender to Contacts
To:
trimmonthelake@XXXX
XXXXXXX:
I have shared your feedback with our media team, as it is important to
understand how placements impact viewers. The media buy is with CNN and
CNN places according to scheduling needs, Cisco does not control which
content our tv spots surround.
Regards, Susie

Nice of her to reply so quickly but I do not buy the 'placement' idea. Sponsors pay millions of $$ to be correctly placed to reach the right demographic.
Look at the people who advertise on the Superbowl- they are not randomly given that spot.
Larry King's show draws a high audience figure, fees for advertising reflect that....
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1762 on: May 11, 2009, 07:59:08 PM »

I LOATHE JAYNE WHINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETRAUB!    Today's contribution to talkhead bunk & bull "OCSO gave this ex-inmate Terri the information for her to go to the tabloids with"   WHAT!   Hello, OC jail came out and said what this woman reported was impossible for her to have eye witnessed - granted she comes off very believable & is very articulate, she had no "typical" signs of malingering/lying.   Now, she is beating up on Kronk, this woman needs one of those Hannibal Lector masks cast permanently with no mouth opening, feed her intravenously  SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!
I disklike that Wientraub woman also. She comes up with the most far fetched legal bs. and excuses.
Is she a real practising lawyer? Does she ever win a case ?  Or does she do clerical legal transactions where she is not a danger to anyone's loss of life or limb ? Or freedom. She grates on the nerves and if she represented an innocent client, they would be found guilty just to spite Ms. OBNOXIOUS.

I think she is just sadistic.
Who in their right mind could keep coming up with excuses the way she does. It takes a very warped conscience to be able to do that.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1763 on: May 11, 2009, 08:00:01 PM »

Just got this.                                         

"Susie Hamlin (suhamlin)" <suhamlin@cisco.com>          Monday, May 11, 2009 11:24 AM

Add sender to Contacts
To:
trimmonthelake@XXXX
XXXXXXX:
I have shared your feedback with our media team, as it is important to
understand how placements impact viewers. The media buy is with CNN and
CNN places according to scheduling needs, Cisco does not control which
content our tv spots surround.
Regards, Susie

Nice of her to reply so quickly but I do not buy the 'placement' idea. Sponsors pay millions of $$ to be correctly placed to reach the right demographic.
Look at the people who advertise on the Superbowl- they are not randomly given that spot.
Larry King's show draws a high audience figure, fees for advertising reflect that....

Oh I agree WO. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1764 on: May 11, 2009, 08:01:35 PM »

JAYNE C. WEINTRAUB is Of Counsel in the Litigation practice in the firm's Miami office.

Ms. Weintraub's practice focuses on white collar defense, which is a fast-growing segment within the national Litigation practice.

Ms. Weintraub represents individuals under investigation or charged with criminal offenses in federal courts throughout the United States and Puerto Rico as well as in various local state courts. Her practice includes white collar criminal defense; health care fraud; as well as organized fraud cases. She concentrates on in pre-trial preparation, deposition strategies and has tried over 100 jury trials to verdict.

Prior to working at EBG, Ms. Weintraub was a member of a Florida-based law firm, where she represented numerous high-profile clients, including former Major League Baseball star Jose Canseco, performer Sean Puffy Combs, and Minnesota Viking Leon Hoard.

Earlier on, Ms. Weintraub, a former state prosecutor, worked for Janet Reno and tried more than 50 jury trials, including cases covered extensively on Court TV.

Ms. Weintraub is a frequent legal commentator on TV newscasts.

http://www.ebglaw.com/showbio.aspx?Show=8227
----------------------
What is up with this Terry Thomas, Inmate..is she believable? She seems to be and was obviously incarcerated when Casey was/is in jail because the OCDC would have said so if she were not. So far, they have denied Ms. Thomas could have had access to her cell and/or been able to see or talk to Casey. Hmmmm.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1765 on: May 11, 2009, 08:02:14 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  Awesome work from so many loving monkeys.  I'm proud to be one of you.

Here's what I sent to the list of sponsors:  (Not as good as WesternObserver's, but here it is.)

Are you aware that your sponsorship of this program is helping to support and fund the defense of a sociopathic young woman who killed her 2-year-old child, Caylee Marie Anthony?

You should know that there is a huge upswelling of outrage against the Anthonys continuing to be allowed to appear on national media to spew their lies, to disrespect their murdered grandchild, to attempt to influence public opinion when they know their daughter killed Caylee, and to try to drum up donations for their sham foundation and the criminals from KidFinders.

LKL needs to pull this show, in the name of basic human decency.  No ratings are worth it.

If Larry King Live fails to listen to the public on this, I'm afraid that your company's profits will suffer for it, as many, many people are filled with passionate outrage on behalf of this little girl who never had a chance, and whose grandparents are shamelessly lying to protect themselves and her killer.  The blogs are echoing with the word "boycott."

If I were you, I would investigate this issue and take appropriate action.

Good work, Dolce, Northern Rose, and everyone.
(Thank you for noticing "Mona's" comments at CNN/LKL.  tee hee Desdemona
--------------------
Klaas and Muffy, God Bless You for your pitch-perfect handling of the derailment attempt.  The troll's first post included the words "cold-hearted" and "gossip."  Good call.  We have the best mods anywhere.
--------------------
Capp, awesome job on the Cindy video compilation; I believe CNN may justify their deleting (censoring) that post on the LKL blogs due to copyright something or other.  Hope you forwarded that little collection to John Morgan.

So the idea of justice via the death penalty has Casey "pissed," huh?  Poor Casey, she thinks she's pissed.  She simply has no concept of "pissed" -- does she, Monkeys?

God Bless Our Caylee.

an angelic monkey

Off to those LKL blog links posted by NR...

Funny you should mention my post -as I was reading yours I was just thinking this is the best one yet.  Thanks for the compliment anyway. It's good to see everyone responding this way.  We won't know if larry reads any of these, but at least we 're not standing around doing nothing..
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1766 on: May 11, 2009, 08:03:22 PM »

I agree.  She gets on my very last nerve!!!

OMG what did I do, that so totally could look like her if she was a guy, hilarious...CC or one of our photochop experts if you are so inclined I could use a laugh tonight!

NoRose, ugh sometimes it is quite painful to have to endure listening to what the opposition has to say...its making my ears bleed!

NG just started with the Baby Emma case, tot mom copycat...well, ya know she has a point.  I hope they fry that monster too!   She only confessed because unlike Casey she is not a sociopath, disturbed & heinous but not a sociopath - which just furthers the point of why Casey didnt fess up or take a plea deal facing the DP.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1767 on: May 11, 2009, 08:06:14 PM »

I agree.  She gets on my very last nerve!!!

OMG what did I do, that so totally could look like her if she was a guy, hilarious...CC or one of our photochop experts if you are so inclined I could use a laugh tonight!

NoRose, ugh sometimes it is quite painful to have to endure listening to what the opposition has to say...its making my ears bleed!

NG just started with the Baby Emma case, tot mom copycat...well, ya know she has a point.  I hope they fry that monster too!   She only confessed because unlike Casey she is not a sociopath, disturbed & heinous but not a sociopath - which just furthers the point of why Casey didnt fess up or take a plea deal facing the DP.

Emma's mom also doesn't have George, Cindy and Lee to back her up. JMO JSM

Going back to the lurking.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1768 on: May 11, 2009, 08:09:16 PM »

Please don't just lurk JSM.  I always enjoy your posts.  You contribute so much.
 an angelic monkey

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1769 on: May 11, 2009, 08:09:52 PM »

On Wednesday he'll talk under-oath to another deputy, a DCF worker who investigated a previous child abuse case against Casey and an employee at Universal Orlando where Casey claimed to work, but didn't.

Snipped from the wftv ?? wtf , the word PREVIOUS jumped out and me and I went duh ?
Is this a typo or a media error ? I want it to be true, how 'bout you ?
The DCF was there when she was on bail and that was the one and only time I ever heard of their involvement.

I just read that as well and went  "Wait, what? hold on a minute, seriously?   O hott damn - now I sit here hoping WFTV did not make an editorial error.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1770 on: May 11, 2009, 08:12:11 PM »

And you're so right JSM about Emma's extended family.  They all pitched in to watch the baby & offer support.  They don't at all sound like Geo. & Sin!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: May 11, 2009, 08:13:58 PM »

And you're so right JSM about Emma's extended family.  They all pitched in to watch the baby & offer support.  They don't at all sound like Geo. & Sin!

I agree.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1772 on: May 11, 2009, 08:15:58 PM »

I agree.

Did I read or hear somewhere that she had a boyfriend that didn't want children, or did I dream that up?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1773 on: May 11, 2009, 08:18:16 PM »

Nancy Grace Program Change: Tomorrow, Not Today

Just a brief update: I will appear on Nancy Grace tomorrow night, Tuesday May 12, 2009, not today, as originally scheduled.

http://swartzlenamon.com/deathpenaltyblog/nancy-grace-program-change-tomorrow-not-today

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1774 on: May 11, 2009, 08:19:36 PM »

Nancy Grace Program Change: Tomorrow, Not Today

Just a brief update: I will appear on Nancy Grace tomorrow night, Tuesday May 12, 2009, not today, as originally scheduled.

http://swartzlenamon.com/deathpenaltyblog/nancy-grace-program-change-tomorrow-not-today
Thanks Trimm 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1775 on: May 11, 2009, 08:19:42 PM »

Please don't just lurk JSM.  I always enjoy your posts.  You contribute so much.
 an angelic monkey
  an angelic monkey Thanks Cece for your encouragement. I was really behind today because of work. I will try and post. I am very tired tonight. All the other monkeys are doing a wonderful job with the LKL thing. I am just kind of bummed out and spent tonite. Hugs, JSM  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1776 on: May 11, 2009, 08:20:28 PM »

Whoever wrote this was a genious.  Good job.

Ginger is up all night   May 11th, 2009 6:30 am ET

Must be ‘May Sweeps’ already!

Can’t you do the Caylee Marie Anthony story for The Little Girl and not The Little Whore and her Dead Beat Parents and all their Folklore???
I’ve had it with that family! They could move that trial to the Amazon Jungle and she will still be PROVEN GUILTY! Her mother, father, brother, Dominic Casey and others SHOULD be bought up on Obstruction Of Justice charges, Aiding and Abetting and given Cease and Desist Orders to NOT use their deceased grand daughters name or memory in any shape or form EVER AGAIN!

Any aid that YOU or CNN give to this despicable family and cohorts (KFN) only sullies your program and shows your MAY RATINGS come before the just memory of that poor little murdered baby at the hands of her wicked family

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1777 on: May 11, 2009, 08:21:06 PM »

Exactly Cece. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1778 on: May 11, 2009, 08:22:38 PM »

'Nite Monkeys.Have a good evening. 

~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1779 on: May 11, 2009, 08:22:54 PM »

On Wednesday he'll talk under-oath to another deputy, a DCF worker who investigated a previous child abuse case against Casey and an employee at Universal Orlando where Casey claimed to work, but didn't.
Snipped from the wftv ?? wtf , the word PREVIOUS jumped out and me and I went duh ?
Is this a typo or a media error ? I want it to be true, how 'bout you ?
The DCF was there when she was on bail and that was the one and only time I ever heard of their involvement
I just read that as well and went  "Wait, what? hold on a minute, seriously?   O hott damn - now I sit here hoping WFTV did not make an editorial error.
I can see why JB would love to find a way to discredit the DCF officer (William Procknow?), as there was potentially incriminating content in his reports of his meetings with Casey and Cindy during that home-confinement interim period.  IIRC, Procknow later visited Casey in jail too, after her arrest for murder.

Okay, don't quote me... ICBW of course, but I would bet "previous" is just an ill-chosen word to denote that there was at one time a DCF case against Casey.  It was closed after Caylee's remains were found, IIRC.  Journalistic writing should not be ambiguous, but it often comes out that way.  If there was a different DCF case prior to Caylee's disappearance, I'm not aware of it. And if the report is referring to an earlier case, I would think it would be more of a "bombshell" type report, since we're pretty knowledgeable on this case and we are not aware of one... good editorial catch, Kat_Gram.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.