April 26, 2024, 03:10:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 286906 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1800 on: May 11, 2009, 09:27:05 PM »

We have been without power or internet for over 5 1/2 hours. I was right in the middle of an e-mail barrage when we went down. I don't know what has happened or even who is still here. I am trying to catch up.

The good news is I didn't have to cook. We had rotisserie store bought chicken, and salad on paper plates. 

I'll try to catch up.

I see I have missed JSM tonight. Good night JSM & Josef.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1801 on: May 11, 2009, 09:38:05 PM »

Desi is signing off.  Read a million or so comments (!!) over on the LKL blogs and added several of my own ("Mona").  It may be a losing proposition, but we are certainly being heard, and it is touching and inspiring to see the huge public outpouring on behalf of our little sweetie. 

Love my Monkey friends!  Goodnight to all!

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1802 on: May 11, 2009, 09:38:11 PM »

LKL Blog has been swarmed with anti-Anthony comments.  Great job!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1803 on: May 11, 2009, 09:39:35 PM »

We have been without power or internet for over 5 1/2 hours. I was right in the middle of an e-mail barrage when we went down. I don't know what has happened or even who is still here. I am trying to catch up.

The good news is I didn't have to cook. We had rotisserie store bought chicken, and salad on paper plates. 

I'll try to catch up.

Glad you are fine even with a large power gap.  I can not believe I am awaiting moderation again after your post on the blog Fanny.  I think a moderator just woke up over at CNN?
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1804 on: May 11, 2009, 09:43:34 PM »

Desi is signing off.  Read a million or so comments (!!) over on the LKL blogs and added several of my own ("Mona").  It may be a losing proposition, but we are certainly being heard, and it is touching and inspiring to see the huge public outpouring on behalf of our little sweetie. 

Love my Monkey friends!  Goodnight to all!

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

Desi,

Good to see you and be semi caught up when you are on so that I can tell you how much I appreciate all of your great sleuthing.

Nite and thank you for all of your great, wonderful, thoughtful and detailed posts.
Sweet Dreams. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1805 on: May 11, 2009, 09:53:01 PM »

I'll try to catch up.

Glad you are fine even with a large power gap.  I can not believe I am awaiting moderation again after your post on the blog Fanny.  I think a moderator just woke up over at CNN?

As soon as I got back online and saw we were still sending e-mails I started firing them off again. I hope the moderators will get sick of the whole thing and scream to Larry like crazy. I have seen several of yours on the LKL blogs before. Good Job! 
 I feel like I am so behind!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1806 on: May 11, 2009, 10:03:02 PM »

Can't find the post right now, but someone asked for this earlier today. Here's my go at it:

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1807 on: May 11, 2009, 10:28:02 PM »

Wed: George & Cindy Anthony
George and Cindy Anthony primetime exclusive! Their little granddaughter's dead - their daughter's accused of killing her! Are they supporting Casey 100%?

Email Your questions!iReport.com: Send your questions!

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/index.html

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1808 on: May 11, 2009, 10:47:40 PM »

George and Cindy Anthony primetime exclusive! Their little granddaughter's dead - their daughter's accused of killing her! Are they supporting Casey 100%?

Just sent another one. I'll never catch up with everyone today.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1809 on: May 11, 2009, 10:52:38 PM »

Just sent another one. I'll never catch up with everyone today.

Don't feel bad Fannie I am behind big time and also trying to keep up with LKL's blog - I am exhausted!  I am going to call it a night and will be back at it again tomorrow.

Justice for Caylee. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1810 on: May 11, 2009, 11:15:21 PM »

Good night, all.

Tomorrow's another day!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1811 on: May 11, 2009, 11:45:18 PM »

I am going to do the American Idol thing tomorrow and Wed.
No chance of me ( I am going elsewhere ) tuning into LKL. I only watch him about once a week anyways, never seeing his show again is no big loss to me. I did add to today's comments. Karma will come for Larry too. It is time he retired properly and let someone who can hear and see have the desk. That Mike Galanos might be more entertaining and engaging and he is better looking too. Larry just lost his integrity as a journalist as far as I am concerned.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1812 on: May 11, 2009, 11:51:36 PM »

Can't find the post right now, but someone asked for this earlier today. Here's my go at it:

OMG Brandi, that was me & woo hoo you nailed it!  Fantabulious! 

monkeywink
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1813 on: May 12, 2009, 12:03:26 AM »

[snipped by Monkeywink]
----------------------
What is up with this Terry Thomas, Inmate..is she believable? She seems to be and was obviously incarcerated when Casey was/is in jail because the OCDC would have said so if she were not. So far, they have denied Ms. Thomas could have had access to her cell and/or been able to see or talk to Casey. Hmmmm.

Even though Ms. Thomas is fairly articulate, remember that she WAS incarcerated for check fraud, which means she is a liar.  I had an issue with three things she talked about:  1) Ms. Thomas said that Casey's cell was "right above hers".  If that is true, how is she able to see into Casey's room and see the candy, the shrine, etc........I can't imagine that they allow inmates to go wandering around, staring into other's cells.  2) Also, if the prison had Casey strapped down, they would NOT leave the door open - for an hour! - so others can watch it happening.  They are very cognizant of Casey's "rights".  They certainly don't want their actions blasted all over the media.  3) I can't believe that Casey would mouth, "Help me" to some female prisoner she doesn't know.  She would be batting her eyes and trying to get the male guards to help her, not an incarcerated woman who holds no power within those walls.
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1814 on: May 12, 2009, 12:08:24 AM »

I am not sure if this has been posted, so I will post it for those that haven't seen it...

http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/files/latestrelease.pdf

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1815 on: May 12, 2009, 12:28:04 AM »

I am not sure if this has been posted, so I will post it for those that haven't seen it...

Oh good grief! I am almost asleep at the wheel here and read this. This is so wrong on so many levels, and the statements are absurd and odious at best.

Why are they coming out with this propoganda at this time? I guess they are reeping the overflow from the Anthony appearance on LKL.
They are the most disgusting people that come out in the name of a child or children to make the almighty buck. They have absolutely no credibility. I think Kathi Belich need to pay them another visit. That caused them to pack up their gypsy camp and lay low for quite a while. They both ought to think about getting a real job and taking care of their financial problems that are creeping up to their doorstep. Ick!!

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1816 on: May 12, 2009, 12:29:43 AM »

Good job, Brandi . . . so good I'm going to try not to think about it when I go to sleep.  SPOOKY!! 

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1817 on: May 12, 2009, 12:31:49 AM »

[snipped by Monkeywink]
----------------------
What is up with this Terry Thomas, Inmate..is she believable? She seems to be and was obviously incarcerated when Casey was/is in jail because the OCDC would have said so if she were not. So far, they have denied Ms. Thomas could have had access to her cell and/or been able to see or talk to Casey. Hmmmm.

Even though Ms. Thomas is fairly articulate, remember that she WAS incarcerated for check fraud, which means she is a liar.  I had an issue with three things she talked about:  1) Ms. Thomas said that Casey's cell was "right above hers".  If that is true, how is she able to see into Casey's room and see the candy, the shrine, etc........I can't imagine that they allow inmates to go wandering around, staring into other's cells.  2) Also, if the prison had Casey strapped down, they would NOT leave the door open - for an hour! - so others can watch it happening.  They are very cognizant of Casey's "rights".  They certainly don't want their actions blasted all over the media.  3) I can't believe that Casey would mouth, "Help me" to some female prisoner she doesn't know.  She would be batting her eyes and trying to get the male guards to help her, not an incarcerated woman who holds no power within those walls.

Monkeywink, you are a very smart monkey .. . those are some good points!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1818 on: May 12, 2009, 12:38:44 AM »

OMG!  This is filled with total blatant lies!  They never addressed their various businesses they used to front as sponsors & were nothing but a fraud, they never addressed their unaccountability for funds, discrepancies in tax returns, unpaid bills, foreclosure.  How dare they imply that they were taken advantage of by TES!  What flipping news reporter would call these kooks!  In the process of trying to set the public straight they were insulting & defensive.  Just like them trying to sell software for free, yet charge a download fee (bogus) and then in a third package charge $5 for the software & $25 for the USB device.....It seems rather obvious that the Milsteads & Anthonys read here as well as other sites so hello we are not naive Milsteads  FREE is FREE, your latest scam has been screencapped just in case you try to get rid of it -  this press release is your final demise, trust me ITS AWN and you're going down.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1819 on: May 12, 2009, 12:45:18 AM »

OMG!  This is filled with total blatant lies!  They never addressed their various businesses they used to front as sponsors & were nothing but a fraud, they never addressed their unaccountability for funds, discrepancies in tax returns, unpaid bills, foreclosure.  How dare they imply that they were taken advantage of by TES!  What flipping news reporter would call these kooks!  In the process of trying to set the public straight they were insulting & defensive.  Just like them trying to sell software for free, yet charge a download fee (bogus) and then in a third package charge $5 for the software & $25 for the USB device.....It seems rather obvious that the Milsteads & Anthonys read here as well as other sites so hello we are not naive Milsteads  FREE is FREE, your latest scam has been screencapped just in case you try to get rid of it -  this press release is your final demise, trust me ITS AWN and you're going down.   

Look at the date of this, April 19th.  Wonder why we're just seeing it now? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.