March 28, 2024, 06:27:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 285954 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #220 on: May 07, 2009, 09:48:32 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/
the news of the day.
Thursday, May 07, 2009
Casey Anthony Child Murder Defendant

Last night, when I first heard about a Florida man that threw a baby from a moving car while traveling down an Interstate highway, the first thing that came into my mind was Casey Anthony. For months now, I have been following the murder case of Casey Anthony who is set to go on trial for capital murder sometime this fall. Last night, the child that was brutally murdered in Florida was killed by the boyfriend of the child's mother. That child was no relation to the alleged man that murdered the infant in such a brutal manner. What do you want to bet that the guy that killed that little baby last night in Florida will be convicted and sentenced to death before Casey Anthony is even moved to death row?

While both the man that killed that little baby in Florida yesterday and Casey Anthony should pay with their lives for killing a child, only Casey Anthony has a team of lawyers to make sure that her arm is never exposed in a Florida death chamber. In contrast, the guy that killed a child last night will get a public defender who's incompetence will assure he is quickly put to death in Florida - while, Casey Anthony's legal team will make sure that she stays alive and well for as long as possible. There is something wrong with our legal system. All child killers should be treated the same by Florida courts, but in the end only Casey Anthony will be properly defended in a court of law. This double standard of US justice has caused many Americans to not trust the US justice system and for good reason. In the US, everyone gets the best legal representation they can afford.

Please don't take my comments as in anyway supporting the cold blood murder of a child in Florida yesterday when some idiot threw him from a moving car while traveling at highway speeds down the road. That guy definitely needs to be put to death, but in my opinion his crime is no worse than the one committed by Casey Anthony. However, over the next few weeks and months we will see swift justice in his case, while Casey Anthony's lawyers drag out her legal options for years to come. My point is that all child murderers should be dealt with harshly by the legal system of Florida and the other 49 US states. However, in real life that does not happen - because some murderers receive quick justice, while others are allowed to manipulate the legal system based on their financial resources or public fame.

Trimm....^^^^^^that is very powerful and very true! worded very well I think..
Good Morning, very powerful and very true unfortunately 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: May 07, 2009, 09:50:40 AM »

hellllloooooo monkeys!

Happy almost Friday to ya!

Aaww!!! Your puppy woke me up with his little wet nose. He is so cute! Good Morning, Monkeys and Guests!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #222 on: May 07, 2009, 09:56:05 AM »

anyone hear anything else about the body found yesterday???
no, sorry I haven't.  Checked the missing persons this morning.  Nothing yet.

which body? there was a man's body from the sounds of the clothing description and also Nut just had a link to a teenage girls body that was found over in the Brittanee Drexel thread....it is not believed to be Brittanee.....

I think it wa sin Leesburg Fla -- all I heard yesterday was not a child.

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: May 07, 2009, 09:58:39 AM »

HEY EVERYONE!!    I haven't forgotten you all, I've caught up everyday, I just havent' had time to post! Hubby's going through his internship, working 7 to 7, he'll graduate 5/15 "YEA"!, so I've had the girls by myself. It's hard to get much done, but i try!  I have 3 cakes this week will post pics soon. BBL

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
kdel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #224 on: May 07, 2009, 10:05:37 AM »

the news of the day.
Thursday, May 07, 2009

Last night, when I first heard about a Florida man that threw a baby from a moving car while traveling down an Interstate highway, the first thing that came into my mind was Casey Anthony. For months now, I have been following the murder case of Casey Anthony who is set to go on trial for capital murder sometime this fall. Last night, the child that was brutally murdered in Florida was killed by the boyfriend of the child's mother. That child was no relation to the alleged man that murdered the infant in such a brutal manner. What do you want to bet that the guy that killed that little baby last night in Florida will be convicted and sentenced to death before Casey Anthony is even moved to death row?

While both the man that killed that little baby in Florida yesterday and Casey Anthony should pay with their lives for killing a child, only Casey Anthony has a team of lawyers to make sure that her arm is never exposed in a Florida death chamber. In contrast, the guy that killed a child last night will get a public defender who's incompetence will assure he is quickly put to death in Florida - while, Casey Anthony's legal team will make sure that she stays alive and well for as long as possible. There is something wrong with our legal system. All child killers should be treated the same by Florida courts, but in the end only Casey Anthony will be properly defended in a court of law. This double standard of US justice has caused many Americans to not trust the US justice system and for good reason. In the US, everyone gets the best legal representation they can afford.

Please don't take my comments as in anyway supporting the cold blood murder of a child in Florida yesterday when some idiot threw him from a moving car while traveling at highway speeds down the road. That guy definitely needs to be put to death, but in my opinion his crime is no worse than the one committed by Casey Anthony. However, over the next few weeks and months we will see swift justice in his case, while Casey Anthony's lawyers drag out her legal options for years to come. My point is that all child murderers should be dealt with harshly by the legal system of Florida and the other 49 US states. However, in real life that does not happen - because some murderers receive quick justice, while others are allowed to manipulate the legal system based on their financial resources or public fame.

Good morning everyone!  While I do agree that these 2 cases would be handled differently (public defender vs. an army-sized legal team), I believe the differences in the circumstances would weigh heavily on how quickly each case comes to a close.  I don't know much about the jerk-off that threw the little baby out of the car, I can't bring myself to read the article in its entirety, but I am assuming there was at least 1 witness to the act (no witnesses re Caylee), he may have confessed (obviously no KC confession), and this scum bag will probably cop a plea to avoid the DP (KC has definitely made herself clear on that one!) 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: May 07, 2009, 10:16:05 AM »

Good morning monkeys!  No updates yet on the body found in Lake Co.  Autopsy is scheduled for today. 

I know you guys like squirrels, I found this and thought it was cute.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: May 07, 2009, 10:19:56 AM »

Thanks lovin'   an angelic monkey
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: May 07, 2009, 10:20:40 AM »

it is cute lovin...thanks..

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #228 on: May 07, 2009, 10:37:23 AM »

o/t and prob "old" news by now but it's GREAT news and it's slow today so I'm posting it. 

Tough toddler found alive after 2 days in woods

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090507/ap_on_re_us/us_missouri_child_found

I remember you, Caylee.
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #229 on: May 07, 2009, 10:47:41 AM »

Great story!!  Glad to see happy ending!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: May 07, 2009, 10:56:54 AM »

o/t and prob "old" news by now but it's GREAT news and it's slow today so I'm posting it. 

A wonderful feel/good news story! On Fox I heard that the dogs were actually snuggled up to him keeping him warm. The searcher that found him was actually lost and was trying to find the road himself. The little guy must have been taken to his Grandma's house on an ATV before. Little kids are so smart, they remember things. Caylee was almost his age, and I am sure she was remembering things and was sometimes dropping things that Casey didn't want to be known by her parents, especially Sindy. Part of what I believe got her murdered by Casey.JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: May 07, 2009, 11:03:29 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: May 07, 2009, 11:09:48 AM »

the news of the day.
Thursday, May 07, 2009

at this point all the baby killers will say lies and more lies to the police or all of them will blame the fictitious zany the nanny.
I am worried if the antonys are looking for the killers killed caylee.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: May 07, 2009, 11:10:01 AM »

Morning Cappy...

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: May 07, 2009, 11:11:25 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Hi Capp.
O/T
 I said last night to enjoy you new bedroom, but then realized you said your master bedroom was still to be done. At any rate, I hope you slept well.

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #235 on: May 07, 2009, 11:13:19 AM »

A wonderful feel/good news story! On Fox I heard that the dogs were actually snuggled up to him keeping him warm. The searcher that found him was actually lost and was trying to find the road himself. The little guy must have been taken to his Grandma's house on an ATV before. Little kids are so smart, they remember things. Caylee was almost his age, and I am sure she was remembering things and was sometimes dropping things that Casey didn't want to be known by her parents, especially Sindy. Part of what I believe got her murdered by Casey.JMO

I agree Fanny.  But it still baffles me that these parents do not keep a closer eye on their kids.  I know they can't keep them in a bubble, but come on.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: May 07, 2009, 11:14:20 AM »

this morning my 6 year old daughter heard the news and put her knees on the floor and said thanks God, you heard my prayers. She was really happy this morning...and me too an angelic monkey
I heard that a little boy was kidnaped I hope he will be found safe.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: May 07, 2009, 11:17:05 AM »

this morning my 6 year old daughter heard the news and put her knees on the floor and said thanks God, you heard my prayers. She was really happy this morning...and me too an angelic monkey
I heard that a little boy was kidnaped I hope he will be found safe.

that is sweet of your daughter....awhhhh....

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: May 07, 2009, 11:22:02 AM »

Hey ya Cookie & Fanny!

Yea, my kitchen, dining room & laundry room is complete - he's working on the master then we lay down new carpeting for the living room, hallway & master & this phase 2 is done.    Phase 3 will finish the interior completely but I'll tackle that a few months from now.   Next is focusing on yard & pool work to enjoy the summer/early fall, my babygirl is due in for summer break from college, 2 weeks at the end of June  woot woot!

Case news is quiet this morning - it would be a great day to get those sworn statements & discovery we've been waiting on, wishful thinking.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: May 07, 2009, 11:25:15 AM »

awwws...that is so sweet of your young daughter Cookie, kids understand so much more than some realize - bless her little heart!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.