April 19, 2024, 12:29:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 286656 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: May 07, 2009, 11:26:33 AM »

Hey ya Cookie & Fanny!

Yea, my kitchen, dining room & laundry room is complete - he's working on the master then we lay down new carpeting for the living room, hallway & master & this phase 2 is done.    Phase 3 will finish the interior completely but I'll tackle that a few months from now.   Next is focusing on yard & pool work to enjoy the summer/early fall, my babygirl is due in for summer break from college, 2 weeks at the end of June  woot woot!

Case news is quiet this morning - it would be a great day to get those sworn statements & discovery we've been waiting on, wishful thinking.

didn't know that you were redecorating ....have you enjoyed it or has it been a long drawn out project? the final results are great aren't they?
that will be fun when your daughter comes home! enjoy your time with her!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: May 07, 2009, 11:39:34 AM »

Timeline: Casey Anthony 1 Year Ago
Anthony, 23, Remains Jailed In Death Of Caylee

POSTED: Thursday, May 7, 2009
UPDATED: 11:20 am EDT May 7, 2009

George and Cindy Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- In a special series entitiled "Timeline: Casey Anthony 1 Year Ago," Local 6 News reviews what has happened in the Casey Anthony case over the last year.

Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in December. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July, about a month after she was last seen alive.

The case has drawn international attention, and Anthony is scheduled to go to trial in October, although that date could be pushed back.

On May 6, 2008, Anthony exchanged computer messages with one of her lovers, then-Orange County sheriff's Deputy Anthony Rusciano, referring to Caylee as a "snot head."

"Bring your fine little (expletive) over here sometime today," Rusciano typed to Anthony.

"God, I'm so sick of having to rely on other people," replied Anthony, claiming she's "playing phone tag both with Zani," the mystery nanny, "and my mom." "Want me to bring the little snot head?" Anthony asked.
When Rusciano did not reply, Anthony wrote "didn't think so."

Anthony later typed "if my nanny can baby sit tonight, I'm set. If not, I'm screwed."
By nightfall, Anthony seemed resigned to the fact that she could not leave.

"I'm sad. I've been sad all day, I've been sad for days," Anthony typed. "Too bad I can't move out tomorrow. (It) would make some of this a lot easier.""And just think of all that's happened since May 6, 2008. There are several events, large and small, that now, one year later, give you a better perspective of how all this has developed -- with now Caylee Anthony dead, her mother charged with her murder," Local 6 News reporter Tony Pipitone said. "And as those events warrant, we will bring them to you, one year later."

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.      Talk about stretching the story

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19394846/detail.html

Capp's commentary:   Gee, if she is waiting on a "nanny" or her mom to sit all the time how would moving out make her social life easier - o God I hate to contemplate it but that right there says she would think nothing of partying & screwing with her daughter within ear & eye OR she would make "other" arrangements she couldnt do without disapproval living at home with her parents.  What a selfish meanspirited tart!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: May 07, 2009, 11:48:41 AM »

Thanks for that update Capp.
I sure was hoping to hear something on those documents.
Glad you are  getting some work finished up.
I've been trying to get ready for  decoration at the cematary all morning.Now they can't find all my files.That new secretary down there don't want me to drive down there.  Monkey Devil! Be back in a bit.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: May 07, 2009, 11:54:49 AM »

The good thing about the slow Caylee news is that I have been able to do some real cleaning and cooking. I'm guessing that is true for a lot of Monkeys and guests.

It looks like even the Caylee news sites are going back to old news and rehashing it. I could even do the lead-in for Nancy Grace. "Breaking news in the case of missing two year old Caylee Anthony........" Argg. Come on Kathi, dish us some news to chew on. Sinking the fishing extreme searching boat....sigh....and charging all the leeches that are making money off of Caylee's death would be a good start. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: May 07, 2009, 12:02:18 PM »

The good thing about the slow Caylee news is that I have been able to do some real cleaning and cooking. I'm guessing that is true for a lot of Monkeys and guests.

It looks like even the Caylee news sites are going back to old news and rehashing it. I could even do the lead-in for Nancy Grace. "Breaking news in the case of missing two year old Caylee Anthony........" Argg. Come on Kathi, dish us some news to chew on. Sinking the fishing extreme searching boat....sigh....and charging all the leeches that are making money off of Caylee's death would be a good start. JMO

Speaking of NG, I appreciate her advocacy for victims although Im not fond of her rudeness BUT those repetitive lead ins & the same clips has got to stop!    Just think how much more worthwhile commentary could transpire without it!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: May 07, 2009, 12:05:26 PM »

Thanks for that update Capp.
I sure was hoping to hear something on those documents.
Glad you are  getting some work finished up.
I've been trying to get ready for  decoration at the cematary all morning.Now they can't find all my files.That new secretary down there don't want me to drive down there.  Monkey Devil! Be back in a bit.

Take care Trimm. I cannot do the same at my parent's and sisters' grave. I have to depend on the florist I use down there to do a good job. It is only respectful to at least have a place to reflect about a dead loved one. Even if it is an ocean or river where the ashes were deposited. Some people do keep their loved one's ashes in an urn on the mantlepiece or shelf at home. I hope that the Ant's have Caylee remains in a place they can look and reflect on. I hope that it isn't just an additional piece of jewelry to go along with all the plastic bracelets and clanging jewelry. Somehow, I have mydoubts.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: May 07, 2009, 12:08:24 PM »

Sorry for the O/T but wanted to inform everyone that the body found in Lake County is a Hispanic male.  Sad news for a family loosing a loved one.

Autopsy: Body Found Is Of Hispanic Male
Posted: 11:45 am EDT May 7, 2009

LAKE COUNTY, Fla. -- An autopsy performed Thursday revealed that a body found in a wooded area in Lake County is of a Hispanic male in his forties.

Investigators say a man walking his dog discovered the body near CR-48 in Okahumpka Wednesday.

Detectives said they are not releasing the cause of death, but are classifying the investigation as a homicide. The man's identity has not been released.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: May 07, 2009, 12:08:48 PM »

You are right Fanny.Nancy needs to up date her breaking news. 
I wish Kathi would give something too.I bet she will as soon as she can.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: May 07, 2009, 12:10:40 PM »

I wonder when we will all hear about Cartman's complaints with the Fla Bar?  Santa better not let me down, his disbarment is all I want for Christmas this year. Monkey Devil!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: May 07, 2009, 12:15:24 PM »

Fanny I have wondered about Caylee's remains also.You have to wonder if it just another power deal with Cindy with the jewelry.I don't know.
Did you hear the guy on Jane Velez Mitchell talking about Baez?Getting his infomercial time.
He pegged Baez.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: May 07, 2009, 12:16:31 PM »

3babiesmommy,maybe we should all write Santa.  Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: May 07, 2009, 12:17:36 PM »

I hope if Trimm goes to the cematary and kicks butt speaks to the new secretary she takes the news cart and we get some pics.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: May 07, 2009, 12:20:26 PM »

Sorry for the O/T but wanted to inform everyone that the body found in Lake County is a Hispanic male.  Sad news for a family loosing a loved one.

Autopsy: Body Found Is Of Hispanic Male
Posted: 11:45 am EDT May 7, 2009

LAKE COUNTY, Fla. -- An autopsy performed Thursday revealed that a body found in a wooded area in Lake County is of a Hispanic male in his forties.

Investigators say a man walking his dog discovered the body near CR-48 in Okahumpka Wednesday.

Detectives said they are not releasing the cause of death, but are classifying the investigation as a homicide. The man's identity has not been released.

Oh, my. I wonder if it has anything to do with that big drug bust they were talking about yesterday in Lake county. They were still looking for one person. IIRC they had arrested 14 people.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: May 07, 2009, 12:22:25 PM »

3babiesmommy,maybe we should all write Santa.  Monkey Devil!

I'll just type a form letter up and we can just sign out names to save time

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #254 on: May 07, 2009, 12:22:34 PM »

Do No Evil 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: May 07, 2009, 12:25:28 PM »

Fanny I have wondered about Caylee's remains also.You have to wonder if it just another power deal with Cindy with the jewelry.I don't know.
Did you hear the guy on Jane Velez Mitchell talking about Baez?Getting his infomercial time.
He pegged Baez.

Yeah, I liked that guy.

I hate to even think it, but would not be suprised to find that the rest of Caylee's remains are in a drawer or out in the garage in a box on a shelf. 
It is all about possesion to Spindy and another gotcha to Casey. Oh crap, I'm making myself mad again!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: May 07, 2009, 12:28:59 PM »

I wonder when we will all hear about Cartman's complaints with the Fla Bar?  Santa better not let me down, his disbarment is all I want for Christmas this year. Monkey Devil!

Christmas??!!!     I'm shooting for Memorial Day. (I can dream, can't I?)

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: May 07, 2009, 12:30:16 PM »

Monkey Devil!
And that's going to disappear in 3.....2.......1.........

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: May 07, 2009, 12:32:54 PM »

CASEY GOES BERSERK IN JAIL
Hysterical Casey Anthony had to be strapped to a bed with leather restraints after learning prosecutors will seek the death penalty against her.

Infuriated by the news, the accused murder mom went berserk in her jail cell, screaming for more than an hour before corrections officers strapped her, thrashing and yelling, to a special bed used to restrain out-of-control inmates.

“Casey kept shouting, ‘I’m pissed! I’m pissed!’ ” fellow inmate and eyewitness Teri Thomas told The ENQUIRER in an exclusive interview.

“The bed had leather straps to confine the legs, the ankles, the knee area, the waist and the chest. “Casey was laid on the bed, and they strapped her down. She struggled. She was crying and agitated.”

Casey, 23, remains incarcerated in the “L” dormitory of Florida’s Orange County Jail, where she is awaiting trial for the murder of her angel-faced, 2-year-old daughter Caylee.

Pick up the new issue of The ENQUIRER for more details

Aw, poor Casey was held down and was crying and agitated.  I imagine that is exactly how your 2 year old baby felt, held down, chloroformed and ductaped across the mouth.  Be pissed Casey.......... be agitated and cry for the rest of your life.  No heart sticker for you!
No heart sticker for you!!!   

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #259 on: May 07, 2009, 12:33:01 PM »

Like any home improvement project its exciting to see the results & pretty up the house but in the midst of the project its unsettling having things out of place & cleaning up daily around the painter et al...but OMG what a difference!   I best get back on topic before I get a Monkey spanking 

My next house will have no kitchen - just vending machines and a large trash can.   

Do No Evil 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.