April 24, 2024, 07:26:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 286790 times)
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: May 07, 2009, 02:27:32 PM »

Califmom,good questions. 
I agree     Here's my question..... Do you not realize that your family are freaks of nature, shut up and go home, nobody cares about you, really we don't.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #301 on: May 07, 2009, 02:32:28 PM »

Califmom,good questions. 
I agree     Here's my question..... Do you not realize that your family are freaks of nature, shut up and go home, nobody cares about you, really we don't.

Here's one for cin cin: Do you think Gail O'Grady's horrible hairstyle on Law and Order SVU was a fair potrayal of your horrible hairstyle?  Monkey Devil!

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: May 07, 2009, 02:35:12 PM »

Califmom,good questions. 

Here's one for cin cin: Do you think Gail O'Grady's horrible hairstyle on Law and Order SVU was a fair potrayal of your horrible hairstyle?  Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: May 07, 2009, 02:37:53 PM »

Califmom,good questions. 

Cindy,do you prefer hickory,fiberglass,or steel handled hammers?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: May 07, 2009, 02:45:37 PM »

Califmom,good questions. 

Cindy,do you prefer hickory,fiberglass,or steel handled hammers?

Too funny!!  You guys crack me up!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #305 on: May 07, 2009, 02:46:30 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19394846/detail.html

Capp's commentary:   Gee, if she is waiting on a "nanny" or her mom to sit all the time how would moving out make her social life easier - o God I hate to contemplate it but that right there says she would think nothing of partying & screwing with her daughter within ear & eye OR she would make "other" arrangements she couldnt do without disapproval living at home with her parents.  What a selfish meanspirited tart!
We know that Casey, like Cindy, is all about appearances.  She stole money and spent it on others (she stole from Amy to buy for Tony and his roommates) to make herself look like a big time "baller".  She is all about the illusion that she is "somebody" and worth something.  IMO there was never a nanny at all, the word "nanny" was just another way of making herself look important.  "I have a Nanny", where most would say "I have a babysitter".  Cindy told some truth, "Nanny" was whoever was watching Caylee at the time, "Nanny" was a way that Casey tried to further her front of looking important to those around her. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: May 07, 2009, 02:46:39 PM »

I guess it's time to email Larry, and not with questions for those two 

I'd like to know if they ever plan to return to work?
Who is CMA?
Why did Casey ask for just 1 more day?
Tell us about the shamrocks.
Did she know Caylee was dead the day the 911 calls were made?

~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #307 on: May 07, 2009, 02:49:52 PM »

Like any home improvement project its exciting to see the results & pretty up the house but in the midst of the project its unsettling having things out of place & cleaning up daily around the painter et al...but OMG what a difference!   I best get back on topic before I get a Monkey spanking 

My next house will have no kitchen - just vending machines and a large trash can.   

With that you may want to consider bigger doorways too and reinforced floors if you are going with a second story.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #308 on: May 07, 2009, 02:52:12 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Or spent so much time on Rivera's Yacht, sporting his speedo!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #309 on: May 07, 2009, 02:53:17 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/
Wednesday, May 13
Wednesday, May 13

George and Cindy Anthony! The grandparents of Caylee Anthony sit down with Larry for a primetime exclusive interview.

Email your questions..  http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.lkl.html
iReport you questions..  http://www.ireport.com/ir-topic-stories.jspa?topicId=3299

Oh I'm all over this. 

Again? Are you kidding me?

I have a question -- did they like the recent episode of Law and Order SVU? 
You would think that Larry would have learned from Oprah's mistake!!

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: May 07, 2009, 02:58:25 PM »

Since the Anthony family  Monkey Devil!

no longer talks about Caylee      an angelic monkey

I dont want to hear a word they have to say.   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #311 on: May 07, 2009, 03:01:23 PM »

Who is CMA?
Who is the man Cindy is shown in a warm embrace with George looking on?  Is it true he lived there for some time while she kicked out George?  Why does it seem that anyone who knows you or lived close to you considers you to be "eevill"?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: May 07, 2009, 03:01:50 PM »

Wednesday, May 13
Wednesday, May 13

George and Cindy Anthony! The grandparents of Caylee Anthony sit down with Larry for a primetime exclusive interview.

iReport you questions..  http://www.ireport.com/ir-topic-stories.jspa?topicId=3299

Oh I'm all over this. 

Again? Are you kidding me?

I have a question -- did they like the recent episode of Law and Order SVU? 
You would think that Larry would have learned from Oprah's mistake!!

Unbelievable!

There are so many reasons he should not have them on, not to mention that they lied throughout their interview last time they were on!

Just makes me shake my head.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #313 on: May 07, 2009, 03:04:08 PM »

Who is CMA?
Who is the man Cindy is shown in a warm embrace with George looking on?  Is it true he lived there for some time while she kicked out George?  Why does it seem that anyone who knows you or lived close to you considers you to be "eevill"?

did you enjoy your crab puffs at the Ritz while Caylee's remains were being painstakingly discovered?

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #314 on: May 07, 2009, 03:04:37 PM »

Me either, and I'm mad, and I am going to let Larry be on the receiving end of my crankiness, there are many decent people in this country that would love to discuss the disappearance or murder of a loved one. When is this going to stop, giving the Anthonys airtime?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: May 07, 2009, 03:09:40 PM »

Wednesday, May 13
Wednesday, May 13

Oh I'm all over this. 

OOHH BOULDERDASH!!!!!!! I knew it! I knew it!!! The Ants are going to be loose again, and me with wet paint on my feet!!!! I'll bet she wears puke green again, and George is going to look like he is going to throw up any minute!!!!

Things I want to ask: How do you sleep at night?? Do you have nightmares of how Caylee died??

I want to be a caller and say, "REMAINS! REMAINS! REMAINS, GEORGE"!!!

ASK: Can you still recall the smell in the trunk and does it still make you want to puke??

ASK: While you are staying at the RITZ in LA, are you able to get crab puffs and bread pudding??

I've got to go get paint off my hands. Does anyone know how to get paint off of a keyboard?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: May 07, 2009, 03:13:20 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19394846/detail.html

Capp's commentary:   Gee, if she is waiting on a "nanny" or her mom to sit all the time how would moving out make her social life easier - o God I hate to contemplate it but that right there says she would think nothing of partying & screwing with her daughter within ear & eye OR she would make "other" arrangements she couldnt do without disapproval living at home with her parents.  What a selfish meanspirited tart!
We know that Casey, like Cindy, is all about appearances.  She stole money and spent it on others (she stole from Amy to buy for Tony and his roommates) to make herself look like a big time "baller".  She is all about the illusion that she is "somebody" and worth something.  IMO there was never a nanny at all, the word "nanny" was just another way of making herself look important.  "I have a Nanny", where most would say "I have a babysitter".  Cindy told some truth, "Nanny" was whoever was watching Caylee at the time, "Nanny" was a way that Casey tried to further her front of looking important to those around her. 

Totally agreee with you Dolce...The use of the word nany rather then babysitter was just to make her look wealthy enough to have a nanny..it was just one more illusion she was trying to make reality.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: May 07, 2009, 03:14:25 PM »

I am just curious why the Anthony's would agree to go on LKL, knowing that there will be viewer questions, not just Larry King asking his own questions?  I mean, I understand that they are media whores, but I just don't get why they would do this.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: May 07, 2009, 03:14:30 PM »

Me either, and I'm mad, and I am going to let Larry be on the receiving end of my crankiness, there are many decent people in this country that would love to discuss the disappearance or murder of a loved one. When is this going to stop, giving the Anthonys airtime?

I agree so many families could use this air time. The A's have had more than theyre fair share.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #319 on: May 07, 2009, 03:18:18 PM »

I agree so many families could use this air time. The A's have had more than theyre fair share.
Yes, and I just emailed his show letting him know that, amongst other things I told him. I'm beyond disgusted 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.