April 24, 2024, 11:10:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 286794 times)
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: May 07, 2009, 03:21:27 PM »

Do you want to be deceived???? Want to watch LE get slammed? Then watch LK live with Anthonys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ndga-NzEIs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbNCHyDa83Y&feature=related
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: May 07, 2009, 03:22:34 PM »

I am just curious why the Anthony's would agree to go on LKL, knowing that there will be viewer questions, not just Larry King asking his own questions?  I mean, I understand that they are media whores, but I just don't get why they would do this.

When Larry King asks questions, he has to lean down and read the questions like he has never heard them before. I think the producers hand him a sheet of questions just at airtime. The callers are screened and are the leftovers from Nancy Grace. (Why don't we have an angry monkey?????)

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #322 on: May 07, 2009, 03:29:22 PM »

I am just curious why the Anthony's would agree to go on LKL, knowing that there will be viewer questions, not just Larry King asking his own questions?  I mean, I understand that they are media whores, but I just don't get why they would do this.

When Larry King asks questions, he has to lean down and read the questions like he has never heard them before. I think the producers hand him a sheet of questions just at airtime. The callers are screened and are the leftovers from Nancy Grace. (Why don't we have an angry monkey?????)
Larry just got a taste of an angry monkey/woman 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: May 07, 2009, 03:30:15 PM »

Do you want to be deceived???? Want to watch LE get slammed? Then watch LK live with Anthonys!

Thanks, and I told him that they bold faced lied to him the last time they were on his show.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #324 on: May 07, 2009, 03:35:27 PM »

anyone hear anything else about the body found yesterday???
no, sorry I haven't.  Checked the missing persons this morning.  Nothing yet.
I imagine Nut is checking around and will let us know.

Not sure if this has been posted yet....

Female juvie in NC identified as Deamaris Guzman of Kinston, NC
Teen Death In Jones Co. Ruled Accidental
http://www.witn.com/crime/headlines/44479977.html
~~~~~~~~~~~
Body in Florida woods found along C.R. 48 in Okahumpka Hispanic male/no ID yet/possible mid-40's
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/lake_news/050709body_found_in_woods

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: May 07, 2009, 03:35:45 PM »

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #326 on: May 07, 2009, 03:37:48 PM »

Totally agreee with you Dolce...The use of the word nany rather then babysitter was just to make her look wealthy enough to have a nanny..it was just one more illusion she was trying to make reality.
This sort of behavior is most comonly found in those with low selfesteem.  I believe she put on her illusions as a way to show her victim boyfriend and friends that she was above them and did not really need them, but that is not true as it seems she does need them for the attention that they can provide to her, and not for the relationship or friendship.  She has no attachment to anything either on any emotional level, which shows just how disposable she considered them all to be, even her own family.  People are not people to her, people are tools she uses where she needs them, and when she is done with them she disgards them.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #327 on: May 07, 2009, 03:38:48 PM »

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: May 07, 2009, 03:39:01 PM »

Oh I didn't know that he doesn't ask his own questions, but I guess that does explain why he does lean down to read the questions. I have always wondered if a caller (on any show) has ever asked a different question live, on-air, rather than what they asked when they were screened.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #329 on: May 07, 2009, 03:40:30 PM »

anyone hear anything else about the body found yesterday???
no, sorry I haven't.  Checked the missing persons this morning.  Nothing yet.
I imagine Nut is checking around and will let us know.

Not sure if this has been posted yet....

Female juvie in NC identified as Deamaris Guzman of Kinston, NC
Teen Death In Jones Co. Ruled Accidental
http://www.witn.com/crime/headlines/44479977.html
~~~~~~~~~~~
Body in Florida woods found along C.R. 48 in Okahumpka Hispanic male/no ID yet/possible mid-40's
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/lake_news/050709body_found_in_woods
Thank you for the update Nutt.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: May 07, 2009, 03:40:31 PM »

I wish they would put the videos from the depos on a split screen and show the real them. Larry King is almost senile, and he is giving them a national soapbox to let them appear pitiful. You just know Conman will be along for the ride, and not a single relevant question will be asked. I am still in the middle of my e-mail. My fingers keep sticking to the keyboard and now there's cat hair stuck on it too!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #331 on: May 07, 2009, 03:47:17 PM »

I wish they would put the videos from the depos on a split screen and show the real them. Larry King is almost senile, and he is giving them a national soapbox to let them appear pitiful. You just know Conman will be along for the ride, and not a single relevant question will be asked. I am still in the middle of my e-mail. My fingers keep sticking to the keyboard and now there's cat hair stuck on it too!
Well that will teach you to stop eating honey at your computer!

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: May 07, 2009, 03:47:40 PM »

Totally agreee with you Dolce...The use of the word nany rather then babysitter was just to make her look wealthy enough to have a nanny..it was just one more illusion she was trying to make reality.
This sort of behavior is most comonly found in those with low selfesteem.  I believe she put on her illusions as a way to show her victim boyfriend and friends that she was above them and did not really need them, but that is not true as it seems she does need them for the attention that they can provide to her, and not for the relationship or friendship.  She has no attachment to anything either on any emotional level, which shows just how disposable she considered them all to be, even her own family.  People are not people to her, people are tools she uses where she needs them, and when she is done with them she disgards them.

Wow, you just described a relative on my hubby's side of the family.  She is now 60 years, has been married 6 times (all of her hubby's were wonderful), has had big beautiful homes, expensive cars, plastic surgery, only the very best clothes, expensive taste, and yet, she is never quite happy.  She has always live way beyond her means...She is a hair stylist, but mostly to senior citizens.  When she hugs you, it's not a real hug.  When she talks to you, she is really not into what you are saying, either.    Scary how many of these people walk among us.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: May 07, 2009, 03:51:42 PM »

What was I thinking?  Of course, it's always about money...Thanks, Dolce for slapping me back into reality...

I must have had a serious brain fart as I was typing my question.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: May 07, 2009, 03:52:49 PM »

Well that will teach you to stop eating honey at your computer!
I was painting the garage floor. I sacrificed myself so we would get some news.  My poor laptop. 

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #335 on: May 07, 2009, 03:54:51 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/
Wednesday, May 13
Wednesday, May 13

George and Cindy Anthony! The grandparents of Caylee Anthony sit down with Larry for a primetime exclusive interview.

Email your questions..  http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.lkl.html
iReport you questions..  http://www.ireport.com/ir-topic-stories.jspa?topicId=3299

Oh I'm all over this. 

OOHH BOULDERDASH!!!!!!! I knew it! I knew it!!! The Ants are going to be loose again, and me with wet paint on my feet!!!! I'll bet she wears puke green again, and George is going to look like he is going to throw up any minute!!!!

Things I want to ask: How do you sleep at night?? Do you have nightmares of how Caylee died??

I want to be a caller and say, "REMAINS! REMAINS! REMAINS, GEORGE"!!!

ASK: Can you still recall the smell in the trunk and does it still make you want to puke??

ASK: While you are staying at the RITZ in LA, are you able to get crab puffs and bread pudding??

I've got to go get paint off my hands. Does anyone know how to get paint off of a keyboard?

Yes, type in the letters P A I N T

Do No Evil 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: May 07, 2009, 03:58:22 PM »

Oh I didn't know that he doesn't ask his own questions, but I guess that does explain why he does lean down to read the questions. I have always wondered if a caller (on any show) has ever asked a different question live, on-air, rather than what they asked when they were screened.

I really don't have any inside info. It just appears that way to me. The way he stammers when he's reading the questions and the stupid callers questions. I think I will request to be a sympathetic caller, and when it gets to be my turn, let'um have it! I think they are on a delay, so they would just cut me off. The good part is I don't think there is a lot of folks turning into his show. They almost let him go a while back. Maybe they will fire him before May 13.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: May 07, 2009, 04:03:48 PM »

Maybe Larry will have the night off, and Joy Behar  will be the host. Two overbearing, crass women for a hour, while George just sits there whimpering.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #338 on: May 07, 2009, 04:05:16 PM »

Wow, you just described a relative on my hubby's side of the family.  She is now 60 years, has been married 6 times (all of her hubby's were wonderful), has had big beautiful homes, expensive cars, plastic surgery, only the very best clothes, expensive taste, and yet, she is never quite happy.  She has always live way beyond her means...She is a hair stylist, but mostly to senior citizens.  When she hugs you, it's not a real hug.  When she talks to you, she is really not into what you are saying, either.    Scary how many of these people walk among us.
They walk among us daily.  I know a few, its pretty pathetic.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: May 07, 2009, 04:06:20 PM »

Hi  Quiet Monkey - love the little hamster.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.