April 24, 2024, 02:20:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 286770 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #380 on: May 07, 2009, 05:18:52 PM »

Maybe Larry will have the night off, and Joy Behar  will be the host. Two overbearing, crass women for a hour, while George just sits there whimpering.

I couldn't take it. 
My tv's would all be broken
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #381 on: May 07, 2009, 05:19:03 PM »

I take it that the new secretary at the cemetary lived to see another day??
What? I thought all cemetery employees had to have job experience...like, be dead? So they could relate to their clientele better?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: May 07, 2009, 05:19:08 PM »

Susan Moss. Sic 'em Susan!!!!!!

heh .. ya gotta love that nut Susan!

I know she cracks me up with her rhyming. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: May 07, 2009, 05:21:03 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/
Wednesday, May 13
Wednesday, May 13

George and Cindy Anthony! The grandparents of Caylee Anthony sit down with Larry for a primetime exclusive interview.

Email your questions..  http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.lkl.html
iReport you questions..  http://www.ireport.com/ir-topic-stories.jspa?topicId=3299

Oh I'm all over this. 

And you all know the two questions I want asked? What did you, George and Cindy, do personally to search for Caylee? And, what are you, George and Cindy, doing NOW to find her killer? No one has the cajones to ask those questions...they don't want to see ol' mushroom head explode....but I DO!

Why yes Tevye,I would like to see that. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: May 07, 2009, 05:23:16 PM »

What? I thought all cemetery employees had to have job experience...like, be dead? So they could relate to their clientele better?

Ask Trimm. an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: May 07, 2009, 05:23:18 PM »

Maybe Larry will have the night off, and Joy Behar  will be the host. Two overbearing, crass women for a hour, while George just sits there whimpering.

I couldn't take it. 

Yes,It's like she won the lottery.Lucky girl.  Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: May 07, 2009, 05:30:37 PM »

How do I say this gracefully.When you have son,hubby #2 and you brother all buried side by side,how hard can they be to locate?Don't tell me can't find my file,he!! I should have a plaque on the wall somewhere(sarcasm)Any who she got it squared away,so it's all good.
And to make that on topic the place is not located in a strip mall.
And I welcome everyone .
Geez I despise Cindy Anthony. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: May 07, 2009, 05:34:29 PM »

Fanny....you set me up.I'm going to stay on topic the rest of the evening.  an angelic monkey
I wonder if they posted anything at the clerk's office today?Gonna check.

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: May 07, 2009, 05:38:50 PM »

How do I say this gracefully.When you have son,hubby #2 and you brother all buried side by side,how hard can they be to locate?Don't tell me can't find my file,he!! I should have a plaque on the wall somewhere(sarcasm)Any who she got it squared away,so it's all good.
And to make that on topic the place is not located in a strip mall.
And I welcome everyone .
Geez I despise Cindy Anthony. 

Well, we never got any pictures from the News Cart, and no breaking news on tv, so I figured everything must be ok. Really I am sorry that you have gone through what you have. an angelic monkey

And I think for Spindy and George to subject their unmitagated gall on national tv again is despicable!!!  I hope Conman's wheelchair has a flat, Spindy bites the inside of her mouth chewing gum, George's eyebrows grow together like dredlocks and he can't close his eyes, and Larry King drops off to sleep on camera! 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: May 07, 2009, 05:40:09 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/05/casey-anthony-george-and-cindy-to-be-guests-on-larry-king-live.html
Casey Anthony: George and Cindy to be guests on 'Larry King Live'
posted by halboedeker on May 7, 2009 3:43:00 PM
Discuss This: Comments (23) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

George and Cindy Anthony will be guests on CNN's "Larry King Live" on Wednesday.

The parents of Casey Anthony will be there with their lawyer, Brad Conway. Larry King will be asking the questions. George and Cindy were interviewed Dec. 10 on the King show, the night before Caylee's remains were found.

Another guest will be Jon Whynock, who wrote "Caylee's Song" and performed it at the toddler's memorial. He is likely to perform a portion of the song, a King spokesman said.

Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

"Larry King Live" airs at 9 nightly. A spokesman for the show said it's likely there will be other guests on Wednesday

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: May 07, 2009, 05:40:25 PM »

Fanny....you set me up.I'm going to stay on topic the rest of the evening.  an angelic monkey

Moi?????  an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: May 07, 2009, 05:42:39 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/05/casey-anthony-george-and-cindy-to-be-guests-on-larry-king-live.html
Discuss This: Comments (23) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

George and Cindy Anthony will be guests on CNN's "Larry King Live" on Wednesday.

The parents of Casey Anthony will be there with their lawyer, Brad Conway. Larry King will be asking the questions. George and Cindy were interviewed Dec. 10 on the King show, the night before Caylee's remains were found.

Another guest will be Jon Whynock, who wrote "Caylee's Song" and performed it at the toddler's memorial. He is likely to perform a portion of the song, a King spokesman said.

"Larry King Live" airs at 9 nightly. A spokesman for the show said it's likely there will be other guests on Wednesday

OMG!  
We may get another duet with Spindy. She's gonna make her national debut!!! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #392 on: May 07, 2009, 05:45:48 PM »

OMG!  
And Larry might join in to make it a fun filled episode 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: May 07, 2009, 05:46:49 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19398235/detail.html
Motion For Determination of Counsel

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: May 07, 2009, 05:50:02 PM »

OMG!  

Will it be accompanied by violins & their cases open for donations?   I lost my appetite & to think I had a juicy steak, artichoke & baked potato planned...dam dam dam!   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: May 07, 2009, 05:53:46 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19398235/detail.html
Motion For Determination of Counsel

#7 says it all & slam dunks it with with citing the statute as well as inquiring whether a DP qualified attorney HAS BEEN RETAINED - not going to be, soon we will file, we have one but we're not telling na-nana boo boo

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: May 07, 2009, 05:55:27 PM »

Moi?????  an angelic monkey

I'm just kidding. 
So the only attorney I see listed for Casey is Baez and  Jack A.Kirschenbaum.
Then I guess LKB.
What are they gonna do?

~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #397 on: May 07, 2009, 05:57:11 PM »

OMG!  
And I'll bet $5.00 that no questions will be taken from callers...I bet that's the deal the Ant scum have brokered with anyone they deign to grace with their presence!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: May 07, 2009, 05:59:22 PM »

OMG!  
And Larry might join in to make it a fun filled episode 

One of the comments on that story said.... hold,it's the magical mystery tour.
It's not just us who think this is crazy.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: May 07, 2009, 06:01:58 PM »

I'm with you Tevye.I bet they don't take any calls either. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.