April 17, 2024, 09:44:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 286613 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2009, 04:34:07 PM »

Leesburg is where Trenton was from.  I am curious why they are not giving further details.  I need updates!

In one report they stated that is was not of a child.

Correction ****  It was mentioned not to be a toddler

sorry.   Could it be the missing Myrtle Beach teen?
Could be, but how far is it from Myrtle Beach to the area the body was found?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2009, 04:38:20 PM »

Oh crap....that has to be 400-500 miles 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2009, 04:39:59 PM »

an angelic monkey  Well look at that, I go out to do some shopping and when I return, poof!!!!, everyone is gone.  But, being a detective and following the monkeys around I knew exactly where to go....AND YES! I am here!  Wow, that video at the top of the cage. MADE ME CRY!!!...I am so glad I found everyone...here we go! On another road trip with gettting Justice for our Little Caylee, may she be looking down upon us and smiling knowing that ALL of us would be there in court EVERYDAY to sit on her side, there isn't a court room big enough to hold ALL OF THE HEARTS invested in seeing her killer put behind bars, one way or another...!

I was just saying to a friend of mine the other day, "How long would it take them to build a Court House on MARS, as that will be the only place they have not heard or seen the beautiful face of little Caylee Marie....
 an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2009, 04:40:45 PM »

Leesburg is where Trenton was from.  I am curious why they are not giving further details.  I need updates!

In one report they stated that is was not of a child.

Correction ****  It was mentioned not to be a toddler

sorry.   Could it be the missing Myrtle Beach teen?
Could be, but how far is it from Myrtle Beach to the area the body was found?

A pretty good distance, but IIRC, read where they think she may have headed to Florida as one possibility
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2009, 04:43:05 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19384534/detail.html
Body Found In Wooded Area In Lake County

Posted: 12:08 pm EDT May 6, 2009Updated: 3:13 pm EDT May 6, 2009
LAKE COUNTY, Fla. -- Investigators say a man walking his dog discovered a body on the side of a Lake County road Wednesday.

The body was discovered around 10:00am in a wooded area off CR-48 and Mount Bethel Baptist Church Road in Okahumpka (see map). The Lake County Sheriff's Office says they are treating it as a suspicious death.

Detectives believe the body may have been at the location for a few days because there are signs of decomposition.

Investigators have not determined the age or gender of the body. The Medical Examiner's Office arrived at the scene Wednesday afternoon to assist in the investigation.

Detectives have stated that the body is not that of a toddler.

hi monkeys!!

tonight marks the almost-end of finals for me, then I can be full-time crime case follower for summer vacation!!

so glad to hear that the body found in Lake County is not Haleigh!

love the sparkly new angel monkmoticon an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2009, 04:49:49 PM »

Hi everyone! I don't post much but I certainly do appreciate all the comments of everyone on here. The information you guys come up with sometimes just amazes me.
I love your humor too.

Justice for Caylee will happen no matter where they move the trial to if they even do.
So many of Bozo's comments that he makes to the press reminds me so much of the Scott Peterson case. I googled Scott Peterson Atty and here were a couple of the headlines: 
Peterson atty says evidence withheld.
Is Scott Peterson's atty manipulation the media?

Then from this site I got the following information. http://www.relentlessdefense.com/peterson.case.html

Relying on the meritless musings of a pathetically unreliable forensic gynecologist, Geragos arrogantly proclaimed that Peterson's baby had died ten days later than Laci Peterson’s disappearance. In the end, Geragos forfeited all credibility before the jury.

With the overwhelming evidence that Peterson had been responsible for Laci’s death, it was irresponsible for Geragos not to level with the jury. Because forensic experts were unable to ascertain the cause of death from Laci’s badly decomposed body, the prosecution had no evidence that she had been murdered. There was scant evidence that Peterson had planned to murder Laci. At best, the prosecution could suggest no more than manslaughter – that Peterson had killed his wife during an argument that had escalated into a physical confrontation.

Had Geragos told the jury that Peterson had killed Laci by accident, there was no forensic evidence available from which the prosecution could prove otherwise.

Unfortunately for Peterson, Geragos never disputed that someone had murdered Laci. Since the defense conceded that Laci had been murdered, the jury had no reason to question the manner of death.

Therefore, the jury was left only to determine who committed the murder. Could a seasoned trial lawyer really expect twelve jurors, not completely devoid of commonsense, to accept his assertion that homeless men or Satanic cult members had abducted Laci? Apparently, Geragos foresaw the jury rejecting his asinine defense; after preening before the cameras for months, Geragos was not with his client when the jury delivered their verdict. After abandoning his client’s best, and maybe only available defense, Geragos abandoned his client.

In my opinion I think this is what we are seeing now with all the hype that Bozo tries to present to the public. He is trying his case right now and this is probably all he has.
Junk science, no proof of how Caylee died or who did it. It wasn't Casey and he can prove it and they will show us at trial when all the truth comes out. Remember the only thing that Geragos really showed everyone was the boat he bought and put dummies in it two blocks from the court house to show how easy it would or could tip over. What a defense?  Scott committed adultery but that didn't make him a murderer,
Casey lies and parties but that doesn't make her a murderer either.

I just cannot see how she will get by with this no matter what Bozo says or does or how much her family continues to lie and cover up.

Rest in Peace Sweet Caylee  an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2009, 04:57:31 PM »

Fanny.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,519187,00.html  (hackers)

It's too quiet.No word about documents yet either.
I hope this next set of document has the Amscot tape. 

Thanks Trimm. I was busy banging pots and pans.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2009, 04:57:45 PM »

We were suposed to get the Amscott pics and video several dumps ago...what is the hold up?  Are we not dancing enough?  Seriously though, I am not sure what more the Amscott photos can show us that we have not already seen.

I wonder what sort of press release Baez will give tomorrow!!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2009, 05:00:27 PM »

Welcome to Protecthelittlebabies and any other new monkey I may have missed!!!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2009, 05:02:22 PM »

Oh crap....that has to be 400-500 miles 

Not to far for a headstrong teenager though. She did get to Myrtle Beach from New York. Sad, sad, case.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2009, 05:06:15 PM »

We were suposed to get the Amscott pics and video several dumps ago...what is the hold up?  Are we not dancing enough?  Seriously though, I am not sure what more the Amscott photos can show us that we have not already seen.

Baez: "BLAH,BLAH,BLAH. Unfair publicity! BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. You're are gonna be suprised,suprised, suprised! BLAH,BLAH,BLAH. Get outta my face Kathi! BLAH,BLAH, BLAH. I am the greatest hispanic lawyer......." Oh, nevermind. You get the drift.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2009, 05:22:06 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks..old and new....read back just a bit.  The remains found....possibly Jennifer Kesse?

Re: change of venue: Does BOZO think that no matter where the trial is moved, if it is moved, that the press there will not pick up on it? Does he think the press will not jump on it? What an idiot!!  Guess he thinks the Miami Herald will just ignore a high profile case with a BOZO attorney, will just be shoved to the back page. His race card is going to backfire on him big time. He must forget that ZFG represents a large portion of the Miami population. A population that he stupidly thinks is going to be more sympathetic to a crazy white woman who murdered her child and her lunatic hispanic attorney, than to a hispanic woman who, because of this crazy white women cause one of their own, who was just minding her own business, trying to make a better life for she and her children, lost her job, lost her livelihood, was forced to hide out in a chap motel, who's children were mistreated......all because of this crazy murdering woman!  Oh yea, BOZO I can see that happening. 

Also, I want to see the addresses and phone numbers cin-cin says she had for Zanny the Nanny!  She said that under oath in her depo!!  So let's see it.  How is she going to fabricate this evidence???

Cartman (BJ's new name) is looking for a jury of his peers, not skanks.  He is undermining the Hispanic community in believing they will acquit a baby murdering skank.  Being that he is a dead beat dad, I understand how he can care less about the well being of a child.

First he insults the people of Orlando saying he can't get an impartial jury...then as you say he undermines the hispanic community....he is batting 0 !!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2009, 05:25:14 PM »

I sure hope the next documents ae something worth reading!

D+2...you are looking terrific!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2009, 05:31:34 PM »

errr.......mmmmm...... contemplating on purchasing these to donate to the Orange County Jail Wink
For Sale: Torture Devices From 16th Century
http://www.kctv5.com/news/19385980/detail.html
 Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2009, 05:42:25 PM »

errr.......mmmmm...... contemplating on purchasing these to donate to the Orange County Jail Wink
Do you need donations....I am more than willing if I can be sure they are used on the Anthony family currently residing on Hopespring Dr. in Orlando.  I was just wondering if they have to drive by the spot where Caylee was found each day to get away from their home on Hopespring.  It would be fitting if they had to face that very spot each and every day.  They have to stop lying!!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2009, 05:46:02 PM »

Do you need donations....I am more than willing if I can be sure they are used on the Anthony family currently residing on Hopespring Dr. in Orlando.  I was just wondering if they have to drive by the spot where Caylee was found each day to get away from their home on Hopespring.  It would be fitting if they had to face that very spot each and every day.  They have to stop lying!!!

No, there's a way out that they don't have to look. They can stick their head in the sand and pretends the SITE OF THE REMAINS,GEORGE is not in their view. 

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2009, 05:53:31 PM »

I sure hope the next documents ae something worth reading!

D+2...you are looking terrific!!

An article from the earlier thread mentioned the upcoming document release as stuff we have already seen. Written transcripts of audio we already have heard and audio of written transcripts that we have already read. They implied that it won't be anything new pretty much.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2009, 05:53:44 PM »

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2009, 06:09:09 PM »

I think Spindy and Cartman need the two on the right and George the one on the far left. Lee would look good in the one in the middle. That way he could still be able to put his blue eye shadow on.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2009, 06:12:58 PM »

I think Spindy and Cartman need the two on the right and George the one on the far left. Lee would look good in the one in the middle. That way he could still be able to put his blue eye shadow on.

Call me a cynic, but something tells me that Skanky pants has worn some of these "devices" before....

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.