March 28, 2024, 01:03:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 285938 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #480 on: May 07, 2009, 08:02:36 PM »

Now this irritates me.   

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=122459029&blogId=487756490

May7,2009
 Mother's Day Messages for Cindy & Casey

Happy Mother's Day and be blessed with the love and safety of knowing where your children are. Please keep all the mothers (and families) of those missing children and adults in your prayers this weekend and beyond until we bring them all home!

Please post comments on all of the missing person sites to show your support to these families. Whether its Mother's or Father's Day, a holiday, or a birthday, every day is a hard day and these families do read and appreciate your positive and comforting prayers and thoughts.

Please feel free to post a Mother's Day message for Cindy and Casey here (only positive messages and comments will be posted).

WTF? I have a message to send Cindy and KC. My middle finger is sending them a message as I type with one hand. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #481 on: May 07, 2009, 08:02:53 PM »

Thanks Trimm
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: May 07, 2009, 08:04:37 PM »

Off to do some reading.'Nite Monkeys.
Everyone have a good evening.

(JSM,I will say another prayer for Joseff tonight)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: May 07, 2009, 08:06:59 PM »

Now this irritates me.   

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=122459029&blogId=487756490

May7,2009

Happy Mother's Day and be blessed with the love and safety of knowing where your children are. Please keep all the mothers (and families) of those missing children and adults in your prayers this weekend and beyond until we bring them all home!

Please post comments on all of the missing person sites to show your support to these families. Whether its Mother's or Father's Day, a holiday, or a birthday, every day is a hard day and these families do read and appreciate your positive and comforting prayers and thoughts.

Please feel free to post a Mother's Day message for Cindy and Casey here (only positive messages and comments will be posted).

::MonkeyEek::Well since I have nothing postive to say I guess I'll just pass. What idiot is this?

And this...
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=122459029&blogId=487754190

Haliegh Cummings' Family among those speaking May 17th

National Vigil For Hope 2009
Sunday, May 17, 2009

For locations/times, community partners,
entertainment and safety & education go to
www.nationalvigilforhope.org

Summary of Families Speaking May 17th at National Vigil For Hope 2009

Haliegh Cummings (Lake Mary, FL Vigil site)
Trenton Duckett (Leesburg, FL Vigil site)
Jamie Grissim (WA)
Amber Dubois (CA)
Phylicia Thomas (PA)
Kellisue Ackernecht (NY)
Stephanie Condon (deceased)
Duncan & Jack Leichtenberg (deceased)
Alycia Nipp (deceased)

Thanks Trimm. So National Vigil of Hope is not some made up Scamthony Foundation?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: May 07, 2009, 08:08:52 PM »

Well, NG is on saying Casey is suing the jail (again).  Time for me to say Goodnight & Thank you for all the updates!  Hope to see you tomorrow.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: May 07, 2009, 08:09:06 PM »

Thanks Trimm. He needs prayers, he is not acting himself lately. I thought it was depression from when he was boarded while my toe healed. He is getting to be an old man and I have to learn to deal with it. Sorry for being off topic. 

I will put the off topic blame on Fanny Mae!  Have a good evening Trimm.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: May 07, 2009, 08:10:14 PM »

Nite Trimm and Capp. I have been lurking at Stacey Peterson's site. Sorry I missed you.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: May 07, 2009, 08:10:43 PM »

Have a good evening 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: May 07, 2009, 08:11:31 PM »

Well, NG is on saying Casey is suing the jail (again).  Time for me to say Goodnight & Thank you for all the updates!  Hope to see you tomorrow.

Good night, CeCe.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: May 07, 2009, 08:12:36 PM »

Thanks Trimm. He needs prayers, he is not acting himself lately. I thought it was depression from when he was boarded while my toe healed. He is getting to be an old man and I have to learn to deal with it. Sorry for being off topic. 

I will just blame it on CC, as usual. an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: May 07, 2009, 08:17:32 PM »

I will just blame it on CC, as usual. an angelic monkey
  Monkey Devil! Go for it then! 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: May 07, 2009, 08:23:40 PM »

Now this irritates me.   

May7,2009

WTF? I have a message to send Cindy and KC. My middle finger is sending them a message as I type with one hand. 

Dear Mrs Grinch and Skanky Pants,

I hope youMUTHERS have the most miserable, wretched, horrible,heartrenching, nasty, flea infested, hot, humid,guilt ridden, MUTHERS DAY........and I mean it in the nicest way possible.

I sincerely hate you,

Fanny Mae an angelic monkey

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: May 07, 2009, 08:26:44 PM »

Now this irritates me.   

May7,2009

I wish them both an abundance of crotch crickets.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: May 07, 2009, 08:26:50 PM »

Late this afternoon, the State filed the below document with the Orange County Clerk of Courts.

While the State understands the importance of this information to the community, this office does not want to create the type of publicity that would lead to a change of venue. Therefore, we will not comment further on the case itself. 

Want to know Who's gonna help Baez with this case.
He's got real problems and still walks around with that smirk.

*****************DISCLAIMER********************
***the following reply is full of sarcasm as this monkey is royally pizzzzzed over LKL and the rest of the OmpaLoompas that just will not go away **************************

Now why would Bobo aka Cartman need help? He has stated time and yet again that nothing will change him from being lead attorney, that anyone who says differently just does not know what they are talking about.  So the SA is just picking on him again.  Same verse just like the first. And why you ask?  well Bobo is really busy talking to jail employees for hours and days and will continue to do so because he knows the truth and is not going to waste his time dealing with trivial things like evidence and facts.  There will be no trial.  Its all right there on page 13 in the Attorney-for-Dumbies book that he carries around (autographed of course by Geraldo while they were boating).  The Nanny-meter-reader-psychic-pole polisher who works part time folding duct tape while sniffing chloroform and popping xanax and feeds dead homeless squirrels ....the one who really did this and has been under surveillance in Puerto san Pluto is going to be announced.  That is the fact of this case that is coming out and Casey is sitting on her PTA stuffing her face with junk food to save the planet by recycling it and barfing it all back up.  She is only sitting in jail as it is not safe while the real killer is still threatening her family and  threatening to change Cincin's hair.
Remember - YOU ARE THE BOSS!!!
***no offense is meant to squirrels around the world nor to residents of Puerto san Pluto l*****
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: May 07, 2009, 08:30:08 PM »

Late this afternoon, the State filed the below document with the Orange County Clerk of Courts.

While the State understands the importance of this information to the community, this office does not want to create the type of publicity that would lead to a change of venue. Therefore, we will not comment further on the case itself. 

Want to know Who's gonna help Baez with this case.
He's got real problems and still walks around with that smirk.

*****************DISCLAIMER********************
***the following reply is full of sarcasm as this monkey is royally pizzzzzed over LKL and the rest of the OmpaLoompas that just will not go away **************************

Now why would Bobo aka Cartman need help? He has stated time and yet again that nothing will change him from being lead attorney, that anyone who says differently just does not know what they are talking about.  So the SA is just picking on him again.  Same verse just like the first. And why you ask?  well Bobo is really busy talking to jail employees for hours and days and will continue to do so because he knows the truth and is not going to waste his time dealing with trivial things like evidence and facts.  There will be no trial.  Its all right there on page 13 in the Attorney-for-Dumbies book that he carries around (autographed of course by Geraldo while they were boating).  The Nanny-meter-reader-psychic-pole polisher who works part time folding duct tape while sniffing chloroform and popping xanax and feeds dead homeless squirrels ....the one who really did this and has been under surveillance in Puerto san Pluto is going to be announced.  That is the fact of this case that is coming out and Casey is sitting on her PTA stuffing her face with junk food to save the planet by recycling it and barfing it all back up.  She is only sitting in jail as it is not safe while the real killer is still threatening her family and  threatening to change Cincin's hair.
Remember - YOU ARE THE BOSS!!!
***no offense is meant to squirrels around the world nor to residents of Puerto san Pluto l*****

Wow, Northern Rose! Wow!
You must be feeling better. Ompaloopas!!!! 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: May 07, 2009, 08:35:20 PM »

Prosecutors want to know who will help Jose Baez in Anthony case
Defense says new attorney will be revealed later this month
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
5:41 PM EDT, May 7, 2009

snipped:

Baez's spokeswoman, Marti Mackenzie, said Baez filed an objection to the motion. She said the issue will be moot soon. A new death-qualified attorney has joined the team and will be at the next hearing later this month.
She would not identify the attorney.

"At that time, the defense will introduce the highly qualified and outstanding death-qualified attorney as the newest member of the defense team," she said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-baez-attorney-050809,0,6582310.story

Why do they always have to make a big deal & a secret out of it. 

(I knew since I have company, something would break loose!  Had to sneak in to see what was going on!)

Marti better book her plastic surgeon to chop of the nose that is growing....maybe her and Bobo can get a two for one deal?

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 12:48:22 AM
However, a spokeswoman for Baez said there are qualified defense lawyers on the team, but won't go into further detail.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/4/14/death_penalty_could_change_caseys_legal_team.html

April 15, 2009 - 9:33 AM
Baez's stance remains strong. He said nothing will change for Anthony's defense because at least 3 other attorneys on the defense team are death-penalty qualified.
http://www.cbs12.com/news/anthony-4716896-death-penalty.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: May 07, 2009, 08:40:22 PM »

"At that time, the defense will introduce the highly qualified and outstanding death-qualified attorney as the newest member of the defense team," she said.  Can't wait

My bet is Terrance Lennamon is coming back now that he has written his mini-series on filicide.  He has the entire defence all written up.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: May 07, 2009, 08:42:25 PM »

"At that time, the defense will introduce the highly qualified and outstanding death-qualified attorney as the newest member of the defense team," she said.  Can't wait

My bet is Terrance Lennamon is coming back now that he has written his mini-series on filicide.  He has the entire defence all written up.
Could very well be.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: May 07, 2009, 08:48:17 PM »

Maybe that is one of the reasons why Bozo wants to go to Miami. The last time I saw Lennamon.....I am trying to say this nicely....Maybe it would be hard for him to travel comfortably.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: May 07, 2009, 08:57:41 PM »

I am heading to the shower and then to bed. Hubby has an early morning doctor's appointment.

Good night, ya'll. God Bless. an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.