April 26, 2024, 08:26:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 286858 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: May 07, 2009, 08:59:03 PM »

Oh my....Extreme Bass Fishing Search Rescue and Recovery  have been ever so busy updating their site.  They have a new tab yet again today - LINKS.

Before visiting this page please have your barf bag near you and have your seat in the upright position.

"On this page we will provide links to Sponsors and Professionals that help our organization."

Kid FindersNetwork, Inc.
Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, Inc.
D & A Investigations
More Updates and Links Comming Soon!

http://www.extremesearchandrescue.com/id32.html

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #501 on: May 07, 2009, 09:01:34 PM »

I am heading to the shower and then to bed. Hubby has an early morning doctor's appointment.

Good night, ya'll. God Bless. an angelic monkey
Have a good evening
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #502 on: May 07, 2009, 09:02:18 PM »

Oh my....Extreme Bass Fishing Search Rescue and Recovery  have been ever so busy updating their site.  They have a new tab yet again today - LINKS.

Before visiting this page please have your barf bag near you and have your seat in the upright position.

"On this page we will provide links to Sponsors and Professionals that help our organization."

Kid FindersNetwork, Inc.
Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, Inc.
D & A Investigations
More Updates and Links Comming Soon!

http://www.extremesearchandrescue.com/id32.html

Thanks
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: May 07, 2009, 09:02:35 PM »

Night Fanny have a good evening.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: May 07, 2009, 09:04:54 PM »

Now this irritates me.   

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=122459029&blogId=487756490

May7,2009
 Mother's Day Messages for Cindy & Casey

Happy Mother's Day and be blessed with the love and safety of knowing where your children are. Please keep all the mothers (and families) of those missing children and adults in your prayers this weekend and beyond until we bring them all home!

Please post comments on all of the missing person sites to show your support to these families. Whether its Mother's or Father's Day, a holiday, or a birthday, every day is a hard day and these families do read and appreciate your positive and comforting prayers and thoughts.

Please feel free to post a Mother's Day message for Cindy and Casey here (only positive messages and comments will be posted).

I wish them both an abundance of crotch crickets.....

The crotch crickets that are there now need some new neighbors

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: May 07, 2009, 09:06:18 PM »

Extreme Bass Fishing Search Rescue and Recovery also  added a Resources section:
<snipped>
IF your child goes missing

Request your child’s name and identifying information be immediately entered into the Federal Bureau of Investigation's (FBI) National Crime Information Center (NCIC) Missing Person File. ....

Federal Missing Child Acts

The Missing Children Act of 1982 (28 U.S.C. § 534 (a)) ......
The Missing Children Assistance Act of 1984 (42 U.S.C. §§ 5771 et seq. as amended) ......
The National Child Search Assistance Act of 1990 (Pub. L. No. 101-647).....

Please understand and exercise your rights as stipulated by these Acts.
http://www.extremesearchandrescue.com/id33.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: May 07, 2009, 09:09:01 PM »

Who’s Qualified To Handle Casey’s Death Penalty Case?
Thursday, May 07, 2009 8:32:05 PM

ORLANDO -- Prosecutors filed a motion in court Thursday, asking for attorney Jose Baez to tell them who on the Casey Anthony legal team is qualified to handle the death penalty case against the young mother.

The motion comes shortly after it was announced that Miami attorney Terrence Lenamon, who has handled capital punishment cases, is no longer on the defense team.

By Florida law, attorneys who meet certain qualifications must be present in a death penalty case.

Baez, however, filed an objection to the motion, saying that an attorney qualified to handle death penalty cases will be revealed during the next hearing later this month.

Baez’s spokeswoman has not said who the attorney is.

Anthony is currently in jail charged with first degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/5/7/whos_qualified_to_handle_caseys_death_penalty_case.html
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: May 07, 2009, 09:11:59 PM »

Now this irritates me.   

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=122459029&blogId=487756490

May7,2009

Happy Mother's Day and be blessed with the love and safety of knowing where your children are. Please keep all the mothers (and families) of those missing children and adults in your prayers this weekend and beyond until we bring them all home!

Please post comments on all of the missing person sites to show your support to these families. Whether its Mother's or Father's Day, a holiday, or a birthday, every day is a hard day and these families do read and appreciate your positive and comforting prayers and thoughts.

Please feel free to post a Mother's Day message for Cindy and Casey here (only positive messages and comments will be posted).

I tried to post but then I read where it says "Only positive messages will be posted"-    they're gonna be busy deleting tonight!

What disgusting joke that is.... Happy Mother's Day Casey... Monkey Devil!
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #508 on: May 07, 2009, 09:12:25 PM »

Late this afternoon, the State filed the below document with the Orange County Clerk of Courts.

While the State understands the importance of this information to the community, this office does not want to create the type of publicity that would lead to a change of venue. Therefore, we will not comment further on the case itself. 

Want to know Who's gonna help Baez with this case.
He's got real problems and still walks around with that smirk.

*****************DISCLAIMER********************
***the following reply is full of sarcasm as this monkey is royally pizzzzzed over LKL and the rest of the OmpaLoompas that just will not go away **************************

Now why would Bobo aka Cartman need help? He has stated time and yet again that nothing will change him from being lead attorney, that anyone who says differently just does not know what they are talking about.  So the SA is just picking on him again.  Same verse just like the first. And why you ask?  well Bobo is really busy talking to jail employees for hours and days and will continue to do so because he knows the truth and is not going to waste his time dealing with trivial things like evidence and facts.  There will be no trial.  Its all right there on page 13 in the Attorney-for-Dumbies book that he carries around (autographed of course by Geraldo while they were boating).  The Nanny-meter-reader-psychic-pole polisher who works part time folding duct tape while sniffing chloroform and popping xanax and feeds dead homeless squirrels ....the one who really did this and has been under surveillance in Puerto san Pluto is going to be announced.  That is the fact of this case that is coming out and Casey is sitting on her PTA stuffing her face with junk food to save the planet by recycling it and barfing it all back up.  She is only sitting in jail as it is not safe while the real killer is still threatening her family and  threatening to change Cincin's hair.
Remember - YOU ARE THE BOSS!!!
***no offense is meant to squirrels around the world nor to residents of Puerto san Pluto l*****

Oh man.......THAT   WAS   TOTALLY   AWESOME   !!!!!!!!!!! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #509 on: May 07, 2009, 09:17:34 PM »

Mothers day messages for Cindy and Casey?  I think that I would rather send those well wishes to someone that does not leave the taste of vomit in my mouth after I utter their names........I think I would rather go into the Political forum alone than say anything kind to those people!!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: May 07, 2009, 09:18:09 PM »

Now this irritates me.   

May7,2009

I tried to post but then I read where it says "Only positive messages will be posted"-    they're gonna be busy deleting tonight!

What disgusting joke that is.... Happy Mother's Day Casey... Monkey Devil!

I posted a Positive message - I am positive that with all the good people of this world sending thoughts of crotch crickets infesting all of you , only good things will happen!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #511 on: May 07, 2009, 09:25:24 PM »

Now this irritates me.   

May7,2009

This just makes my blood boil - what qualifies Cindy and Slore to be candidates to receive Mother's Day blessings?  WTH?  Slore is a lying, thief and, IMO a murderer!!  And Cindy?? ...where does one begin... she is a lying beotch who enabled all the events that lead up to Caylee's death........I just can't even put into words right now how disgusted and angry I am about this.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #512 on: May 07, 2009, 09:26:28 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

Guess Larry King is paying for the trip to the prayer vigil in Washington. Oh God these people make me want to puke.

Glad Drew Peterson got his just due.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #513 on: May 07, 2009, 09:29:50 PM »

Now this irritates me.   

May7,2009

This just makes my blood boil - what qualifies Cindy and Slore to be candidates to receive Mother's Day blessings?  WTH?  Slore is a lying, thief and, IMO a murderer!!  And Cindy?? ...where does one begin... she is a lying beotch who enabled all the events that lead up to Caylee's death........I just can't even put into words right now how disgusted and angry I am about this.   

I see Joy is at it again! HAHA!

I guess I will be on another email campaign to the LK show. Glad they gave us 6 days to state our opinions on his site.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #514 on: May 07, 2009, 09:34:12 PM »

Now this irritates me.   

May7,2009

WTF? I have a message to send Cindy and KC. My middle finger is sending them a message as I type with one hand. 

Dear Mrs Grinch and Skanky Pants,

I hope youMUTHERS have the most miserable, wretched, horrible,heartrenching, nasty, flea infested, hot, humid,guilt ridden, MUTHERS DAY........and I mean it in the nicest way possible.

I sincerely hate you,

Fanny Mae an angelic monkey
Yeah What Fanny said I second!  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: May 07, 2009, 09:36:09 PM »

O/T
I left a prayer request on the Prayer Thread. Thanks.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: May 07, 2009, 09:37:56 PM »

"At that time, the defense will introduce the highly qualified and outstanding death-qualified attorney as the newest member of the defense team," she said.  Can't wait

My bet is Terrance Lennamon is coming back now that he has written his mini-series on filicide.  He has the entire defence all written up.

Maybe that is one of the reasons why Bozo wants to go to Miami. The last time I saw Lennamon.....I am trying to say this nicely....Maybe it would be hard for him to travel comfortably.
  Why is he large? I don't think I have ever seen the man. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: May 07, 2009, 09:39:50 PM »

Mothers day messages for Cindy and Casey?  I think that I would rather send those well wishes to someone that does not leave the taste of vomit in my mouth after I utter their names........I think I would rather go into the Political forum alone than say anything kind to those people!!
Me too Dolce.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #518 on: May 07, 2009, 09:44:05 PM »

Now this irritates me.   

May7,2009

WTF? I have a message to send Cindy and KC. My middle finger is sending them a message as I type with one hand. 

Dear Mrs Grinch and Skanky Pants,

I hope youMUTHERS have the most miserable, wretched, horrible,heartrenching, nasty, flea infested, hot, humid,guilt ridden, MUTHERS DAY........and I mean it in the nicest way possible.

I sincerely hate you,

Fanny Mae an angelic monkey
Yeah What Fanny said I second!  Monkey Devil!

I'll 3rd it!!! Good post Fanny. Hi JSM   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: May 07, 2009, 09:44:31 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

Guess Larry King is paying for the trip to the prayer vigil in Washington. Oh God these people make me want to puke.

Glad Drew Peterson got his just due.
Good Evening Darla. Glad Drew Peterson got his due too. I hope he gets no bail. Have they set his bail yet? If he gets no bail, he will be just like KC, sitting there eating pop tarts. The only difference, he had a PTA before he went to jail. WTH women see in that guy is beyond me? I guess he is just a sociopath like KC.

One question while I am off topic on Drew Peterson, does Illinois still have the DP? Or did the do away with it? I know they had it with John Wayne Gacy (may his fat azz rot in Hell). JSM doesn't know much about Illinois law. TIA JSM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.