April 18, 2024, 11:34:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 286655 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #540 on: May 07, 2009, 10:53:41 PM »

She could have moved out anytime. Except she had no job and no money.
Cindy had the job, the credit cards, a well stocked freezer and George had 2 itsey bitsey gas cans..

and he could not even keep track of them...
That is 'cause Cindy had them in her purse.  wink wink.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: May 07, 2009, 10:55:12 PM »

If I can get my tired stiff body out of this chair I am heading to bed Monkeys. Hope all have a great night. Maybe they will sneak us some documents tomorrow while I am gone for the day. Would be nice to have about 1500 pages to read this weekend.

Goodnight!!

Goodnight Darla - I hope I can get my stiff body up to bed soon too 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: May 07, 2009, 10:57:47 PM »

Oh my....Extreme Bass Fishing Search Rescue and Recovery  have been ever so busy updating their site.  They have a new tab yet again today - LINKS.

Before visiting this page please have your barf bag near you and have your seat in the upright position.

"On this page we will provide links to Sponsors and Professionals that help our organization."

Kid FindersNetwork, Inc.
Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, Inc.
D & A Investigations
More Updates and Links Comming Soon!

http://www.extremesearchandrescue.com/id32.html

Came back for a few before I dive into what I recorded tonight to watch.

Pretty pathetic that the only entities that are assisting them are themselves!!  This is exactly the type of thing KFN has done all along with business they created & are not active businesses and/or set up with fraudelent representation.   It lists KFN which claims Extreme is an extension of KFN, The CMAF which is the Anthonys by Cindy's doing.   That's it.    Now we have to keep it that way!   

As far as the mother's day greeting to Cindy & Casey...OK here is mine   

I will pray for mercy on your souls but that is about it.   Enjoy your day knowing Caylee obviously disagrees with your idea of motherhood, but no worries you'll never see her again, heaven's gate will be locked when you try to con your way in.   I wish you a muther truckin trip to the devil's den sooner rather than later, satan is waiting for you. 

If there were an applauding monkey Capp I would post it here - good post!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: May 07, 2009, 10:58:09 PM »

Night Darla.  I am off to watch Hell's Kitchen in a few and take some anger Management tips from Ramsey!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: May 07, 2009, 11:08:19 PM »

Night Darla.  I am off to watch Hell's Kitchen in a few and take some anger Management tips from Ramsey!

I am off to bed - Northern Rose will you share the anger management tips with me - I need keeping up with this case  Monkey Devil!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: May 07, 2009, 11:13:29 PM »

Now this irritates me.   

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=122459029&blogId=487756490

May7,2009
 Mother's Day Messages for Cindy & Casey

Happy Mother's Day and be blessed with the love and safety of knowing where your children are. Please keep all the mothers (and families) of those missing children and adults in your prayers this weekend and beyond until we bring them all home!

Please post comments on all of the missing person sites to show your support to these families. Whether its Mother's or Father's Day, a holiday, or a birthday, every day is a hard day and these families do read and appreciate your positive and comforting prayers and thoughts.

Please feel free to post a Mother's Day message for Cindy and Casey here (only positive messages and comments will be posted).

This just makes my blood boil - what qualifies Cindy and Slore to be candidates to receive Mother's Day blessings?  WTH?  Slore is a lying, thief and, IMO a murderer!!  And Cindy?? ...where does one begin... she is a lying beotch who enabled all the events that lead up to Caylee's death........I just can't even put into words right now how disgusted and angry I am about this.   

I see Joy is at it again! HAHA!

I guess I will be on another email campaign to the LK show. Glad they gave us 6 days to state our opinions on his site.

LOL .....Joy what a wack job.  I am going to start my email to good ol Larry.   

That site is run by Cindy & who is listed for the CMAF

OK This is very disturbing:   http://www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/index.html

♥This is the official Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation® website.♥

The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation was formed to honor the memory of Caylee Marie Anthony.   LIE!  Cindy applied for this in Oct 08 On August 9th, 2005, God blessed this Earth with one of his most beautiful children. From the moment she was born she forever stole the hearts of her family; as the nation searched tirelessly and prayed diligently for her safe return, Caylee Marie captured the hearts of the world.   One omission Casey & her family did NOT search for her, they just lied & tried to fool a nation! Caylee Marie was not only a beautiful baby, but she had a beautiful spirit that will live on in those that truly knew and loved her.  Hmm... evidence suggests otherwise minus what you are attempting to do in her name to put food on your table!  Because of Caylee Marie, so many other children have been the recipient of the kindness and generosity from those who have donated on her behalf. Donations continue to be made to numerous organizations such as Toys for Tots, Shriners, St. Jude's Hospital, Make-a-Wish Foundation, Boys and Girls Clubs of America, Orlando Rescue Mission, and Kid Finders Network. Through this outpouring of compassion and support was birthed the aspiration to honor Caylee's memory through the establishment of the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation. It is our hope that through your generosity and support that Caylee Marie's inspiration of faith will continue to bless thousands of children.   Our children do not need the Anthonys or Milsteads

The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation name was established in October of 2008 Proof right here of the first lie in their statement above, idiots!    Our family's committment to finding our precious Caylee  Marie was far stronger than the unprecidented events that unraveled around us. Many along the way have stood beside us, offering hope, encouragement, and unconditional love, for them we are forever greatfulBy the grace of God we have, and will continue to survive our worst nightmare. Only a few short months have passed since Caylee's memorial service, and we continue to struggle with  the overwhelming  pain of not having her with us on this earth. Our hearts are aching even though our minds know that we will soon see her again.   Dont be too sure about that! Making Caylee's Foundation a reality is our gift to her. She has brought together a nation, in one of it's worst times, and taught us that hope is worth holding on to. A new awareness for the missing has emerged, and in her memory we will continue to look for our children no matter what obstacles are in our way. No child should be forgotten, and no family should suffer the pain alone. Caylee Marie, we love you!   FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SHE WAS NEVER MISSING, CAYLEE WAS MURDERED!

Mission Statement!

Caylee Marie Anthony    
Caylee Marie Anthony August 9th, 2005-2008

The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation will prevent child abduction through the creation of awareness of child safety measures and the missing child epedemic; will provide support to families and law enforcement during child recovery efforts; and will assist in the well-being of children in need of comfort and support during difficult and stressfull times.

Caylee was not abducted!   Well, you went to Satsuma & were told to leave...you are not getting the hint there
yet?

You guys can read the rest of the links including their "resources" link which is nothing but an advertisement for the Anthony/Milstead scams

http://www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: May 07, 2009, 11:15:44 PM »

Hi monks!
Just dropping by before I hit the hay to share this. Milsteads brother was on the local news tonight. Supposedly he ate food contaminted with a caustic cleanser that burned his mouth and throat and caused him to throw up blood.. why am I so cynical to think he did it to himself?
http://www.cbs12.com/video/index.php?bcpid=1137883291&bclid=1143359274&bctid=22488091001

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: May 07, 2009, 11:18:48 PM »

O/t - they found a dead lady in Tulsa Oklahoma yesterday.  She was very tiny.  They identified her today by her tattoo.  Her body was in a large trash bag wrapped with duct tape.  It makes me wonder if the person who killed her was trying to mimic the Caylee killing.

Actually, the use of duct tape in murders is unfortunately rather common, in use or staged to look like something else.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: May 07, 2009, 11:23:37 PM »

Hi monks!
Just dropping by before I hit the hay to share this. Milsteads brother was on the local news tonight. Supposedly he ate food contaminted with a caustic cleanser that burned his mouth and throat and caused him to throw up blood.. why am I so cynical to think he did it to himself?
http://www.cbs12.com/video/index.php?bcpid=1137883291&bclid=1143359274&bctid=22488091001

OK if he saw the powder OBVIOUSLY since his attorney spoke of how it was on his food, why did he eat it?   The employee was DUMB to suggest that deep fat fryer cleaner was what was on the food because without testing that was not known - corporate will fire her for sure!  How come no other customers got sick?  Hmmmmm

The whole family are scammers & looking for ways to make a fast fortune...geez

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: May 07, 2009, 11:29:54 PM »

According to records from the Palm Beach County Clerk of the Court, David Milstead is a professional defendant and non payer.. i think he is trying to make some settlement bucks from Sonnys.. scumbag

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: May 07, 2009, 11:32:15 PM »

According to records from the Palm Beach County Clerk of the Court, David Milstead is a professional defendant and non payer.. i think he is trying to make some settlement bucks from Sonnys.. scumbag

^^^^Flamom, no surprise!   David & Dennis are both scumbuckets!

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #551 on: May 07, 2009, 11:34:19 PM »

Capp I didn't get through more than a couple of lines (if that) when I saw the bolded bit about Oct '08 in the memory or her child.  Wasn't this before Miss Caylee was found--that was December 12 or something, right?

That's more than a simple lie I think.

Back to finishing that bizarre post.

Foggy
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #552 on: May 07, 2009, 11:49:44 PM »

Okay, so 'bout 3 months after she "discovers" her granchild missing, CA files to start foundation in Caylee's name?  Please, please tell me I misunderstand.   
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: May 07, 2009, 11:51:42 PM »

Hi monks!

I wish he would have shared some of that Sonny's with Moe, Larry and creepy Lee

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: May 07, 2009, 11:51:43 PM »

Capp I didn't get through more than a couple of lines (if that) when I saw the bolded bit about Oct '08 in the memory or her child.  Wasn't this before Miss Caylee was found--that was December 12 or something, right?

That's more than a simple lie I think.

Back to finishing that bizarre post.

Foggy

Yes, Cindy filled out an application & applied for a domestic non-profit corporation to the Florida Department State Div of Corporations on OCTOBER 22, 2008 - she was told amendments had to be made & one was filed 3/6/09.   Caylee's remains were found on DEC 11, 2008.

Its a glaring lie - and not the initial reason Cindy filed NOR incorporated Caylee's name.   Similar to her insisting on immediately after Caylee's remains were found but not identified she was livid & demanded that she receive Caylee's remains & further insisted she be cremated.   She not only wants to control anything regarding Caylee's memory, much as in life, but its rather obvious this family is trying to profit off of her daughter killing her...yea I know its too deplorable for words.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: May 08, 2009, 01:51:25 AM »

Who will handle Casey Anthony's death-penalty case?
By Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
May 8, 2009

Prosecutors want to know who on Casey Anthony's legal team is qualified to handle a death-penalty case, according to paperwork filed Thursday in Orange Circuit Court.

And Anthony's lead attorney, José Baez, promptly filed an objection, saying the new lawyer would be revealed before the next hearing.

Florida law requires experienced attorneys — who meet certain qualifications — be the attorney of record in death-penalty cases. The Orange-Osceola State Attorney's Office made the Anthony case a death-penalty case last month, four months after the remains of Anthony's 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, were discovered less than a mile from her home.

Anthony remains in the Orange County Jail charged with first-degree murder in Caylee's death.

Baez does not meet the death-penalty criteria, which includes having five years' trial experience and being lead attorney in at least nine state or federal jury trials of serious or complex cases.

In his objection, Baez said despite the fact he speaks to Assistant State Attorney Linda Drane Burdick nearly every day and even spent Tuesday with her questioning witnesses, no one in the State Attorney's Office has asked about a new attorney on the case.
Regardless, Baez's spokeswoman, Marti Mackenzie, said the issue will be moot soon.

A new death-qualified attorney has joined the team and will be at a hearing scheduled later this month. She would not identify the attorney.

"At that time, the defense will introduce the highly qualified and outstanding death-qualified attorney as the newest member of the defense team," she said.

The defense team briefly brought in Miami attorney Terence Lenamon, who handles capital-punishment cases. Last fall, he wrote a report outlining why prosecutors should not go for the death penalty against Anthony.

In October, the state announced it was not going to seek it.

Once the decision was made, Lenamon was no longer part of the defense team.

Two months later, the remains were found, which led to prosecutors changing their minds.

In April, they filed paperwork, stating they were going to seek the death penalty.

Meanwhile Thursday, CNN announced that Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, will appear on Larry King Live on Wednesday. King will ask the questions.

George and Cindy Anthony were on King's show Dec. 10, the night before Caylee's remains were found.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/services/newspaper/printedition/monday/orl-loccasey-anthony-attorney08050809may08,0,2829937.story
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #556 on: May 08, 2009, 02:08:19 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19394846/detail.html

Capp's commentary:   Gee, if she is waiting on a "nanny" or her mom to sit all the time how would moving out make her social life easier - o God I hate to contemplate it but that right there says she would think nothing of partying & screwing with her daughter within ear & eye OR she would make "other" arrangements she couldnt do without disapproval living at home with her parents.  What a selfish meanspirited tart!
We know that Casey, like Cindy, is all about appearances.  She stole money and spent it on others (she stole from Amy to buy for Tony and his roommates) to make herself look like a big time "baller".  She is all about the illusion that she is "somebody" and worth something.  IMO there was never a nanny at all, the word "nanny" was just another way of making herself look important.  "I have a Nanny", where most would say "I have a babysitter".  Cindy told some truth, "Nanny" was whoever was watching Caylee at the time, "Nanny" was a way that Casey tried to further her front of looking important to those around her. 

Hi Dolce!  I never thought of it that way, but I totally agree with you!

k

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #557 on: May 08, 2009, 07:03:52 AM »

"Similar materials will also be provided to local law enforcement agencies to be provided at roll calls and command posts."  http://www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/id8.html

How pretentious. Assuming that THEY can provide anything to police and law enforcement. Perhaps they are going to charge the police to give them what will no doubt be reports filled with LIES? 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: May 08, 2009, 07:21:02 AM »

Hi DaSpark! How are you! I've been thinking of you and wondering where you've been and what you've been up to.  HUGS

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: May 08, 2009, 07:21:54 AM »

Ugh..  more of these people?!   

http://www.wftv.com/news/19404117/detail.html

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony will make another appearance on national television.

Next Wednesday, the parents of Casey Anthony will appear on CNN's Larry King Live.

The Anthonys were last on that program back in December of 2008, the night before Caylee's remains were found.

The Anthonys attorney Brad Conway will be joining them on the show.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.