April 24, 2024, 05:17:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 286772 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: May 08, 2009, 11:19:45 AM »

LP said on NG Thursday night:

Kronk told his parents, in November, before Thanksgiving, that he knew where Caylee's body was....that he was going to wait until the water went down and then he was going to find it.  Kronk said that his girlfriend told him where Caylee was.

Wow, just wow!!

That was my reaction as well.....how long has LP known this. Have these people been questioned by LE and if so when? LE cleared RK early on so what is their position now??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #621 on: May 08, 2009, 11:20:09 AM »

LKL Sponsors

JK Harris and Company www.jkharris.com

AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals www.astrazeneca-us.com

E-Trade  www.etrade.com

Monex Precious Metals www.monex.com

Sprint www.sprint.com

Select Quote www.selectquote.com

Wells Fargo www.wellsfargo.com  (Which has just bought out Wachovia)

AARP  www.aarp.org

Philips / Norelco www.usa.philips.com  email: scott.m.weisenhoff@philips.com

Subaru www.subaru.com

Geico www.geico.com

Boston Market www.bostonmarket.com

Overstock.com

Liberty Medical www.libertymedical.com

University of Phoenix www.yourphoenixdegree.com

Dodge www.dodge.com

Hyundai www.hyundaiusa.com

Career Builder.com www.careerbuilder.com

Zurich Financial Services www.zurich.com

Johnson and Johnson www.secure-www.jnj.com

US Home Auction www.ushomeauction.com

Cisco www.cisco.com

Exxon Mobil www.exxonmobil.com

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: May 08, 2009, 11:21:17 AM »

Hiya Monkeys! I've been a pretty quiet monkey lately (for real), just trying to observe from a distance these days. This whole thing is one big roller coaster ride:

I'm not a fan of roller coasters! Anyway, just saying HI again! I don't have alot to add these days, but the last few days (weeks) make me feel like this:

BTW, I love these new monkeys : Monkey Devil! an angelic monkey

Weee...hey ya QM!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: May 08, 2009, 11:23:02 AM »

O/t - they found a dead lady in Tulsa Oklahoma yesterday.  She was very tiny.  They identified her today by her tattoo.  Her body was in a large trash bag wrapped with duct tape.  It makes me wonder if the person who killed her was trying to mimic the Caylee killing.

Actually, the use of duct tape in murders is unfortunately rather common, in use or staged to look like something else.
If it is as common as it seems, I wonder if Dr. Biden was wrong in his assumption that there would have to be finger prints on the duct tape? 
We know that one of Casey's favorite shows was CSI, so I would think she would have a better idea of what NOT to do.  I think that the absence of fingerprints on the duct tape says more than if there were.......did that make sense?

Good Morning D+2. It makes sense but how does one use duct tape and not get prints on it? I am going to do a test with duct tape and plastic bags.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #624 on: May 08, 2009, 11:24:05 AM »

Simply put, prove why the State's motion should be struck, just announce who you have retained as a DP qualified attorney...period.   Is that so dang difficult Bozo OR is the State catching the defense yet once again grandstanding

Dolce, the pics of George wheeling around "Conman":   I get from the pictures that Brad has disdain for concept that George is wheeling him around because outside this case he gets along just fine on his own on a regular basis - I think he resents the "show" but is going along with it because that's how he's getting his cut from the "blood money pie."   If you notice in the video of them arriving, Brad still has his hands at the wheels of his chair, which to me indicates an automatic reaction of one that habitually works the wheelchair themselves.[/color]
You hit my point far better than I could.  He may not like it, but its part of the pitty show that Cindy loves to keep up and George being unable to get his hands on the dixie cup goes along with it and includes Conway in this. 
I feel that Conway is trying everything possible to try and show his clients as being sensitive and caring...but its ruined when they exit and Cindy goes and opens her yap!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: May 08, 2009, 11:24:32 AM »

LP said on NG Thursday night:

Kronk told his parents, in November, before Thanksgiving, that he knew where Caylee's body was....that he was going to wait until the water went down and then he was going to find it.  Kronk said that his girlfriend told him where Caylee was.

Wow, just wow!!

I heard that last night too Puzzler!  Kronk's gf worked at the jail.......only inmate I can think of who would know where to find Caylee is Casey.  Maybe this gf overheard a privileged "attorney/client" rendezvous?
We need to find out where in the jail she works? Is she in the area when kc is being held? Surely the LE checked this out early on?

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: May 08, 2009, 11:27:00 AM »

O/t - they found a dead lady in Tulsa Oklahoma yesterday.  She was very tiny.  They identified her today by her tattoo.  Her body was in a large trash bag wrapped with duct tape.  It makes me wonder if the person who killed her was trying to mimic the Caylee killing.

Actually, the use of duct tape in murders is unfortunately rather common, in use or staged to look like something else.
If it is as common as it seems, I wonder if Dr. Biden was wrong in his assumption that there would have to be finger prints on the duct tape? 
We know that one of Casey's favorite shows was CSI, so I would think she would have a better idea of what NOT to do.  I think that the absence of fingerprints on the duct tape says more than if there were.......did that make sense?

Good Morning D+2. It makes sense but how does one use duct tape and not get prints on it? I am going to do a test with duct tape and plastic bags.

Yes, in other words she consciously avoided getting prints on the duct tape, more premeditated thought.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: May 08, 2009, 11:28:01 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19399783/detail.html#-
State: Who Will Defend Anthony?
Defense Attorney Jose Baez Not Qualified To Try Case

POSTED: Thursday, May 7, 2009
UPDATED: 9:45 pm EDT May 7, 2009

Casey Anthony appears at a court hearing.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The prosecution in the case against Casey Anthony filed a motion Thursday requesting a hearing to find out who will be leading the defense team.

Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez, is not qualified to defend a death penalty case, but the defense has not revealed who will helm the case when it goes to trial.

The defense filed an objection to the motion, saying that it is not necessary because a qualified attorney will be announced at the next hearing, which is set for May 28.
So the prosecution has to file a motion to get BOZO to reveal who is going to be lead in the case....give me a Fing break!! Yep he wants the trial moved because of the media coverage and he and cin-cin are tied as to which the  is biggest media whore

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: May 08, 2009, 11:29:07 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests,
My hubby is fine!!!! I left a message in the Prayer thread. I am still a basket case, but am getting better.TGIF has started early for me today.

I don't feel we are the ones using a disablity  or making fun of anyone with a disability. Matter of fact, my hubby has a disability. He doesn't use a wheelchair any more, but when he did, he wanted to be in control and handle it himself. Conway gets around very well on his own, and I am sure he is quite independent. The fact that Spindy and George are using Conman's disability to their advantange is the repugnant thing here. It was obvious in coming to the depos that Conway was very uncomfortable being pushed. I think that Conman is a schooled lawyer, and him being in a wheelchair does not deminish that.

When they were in court for Casey's hearings, there was only one time when they had a dog in the fight and that was about GA's suicide note. But they are there everytime with their lawyer sitting up front in the aisle. I don't know of many lawyers that would attend with them at every hearing. That is most unusual. Maybe the reason is to keep Spindy in her seat and not raise her hand. The Anthony's have used everyone who have come in touch with, and when they are through, they toss them to the side. The Ants use anyone and everyone to their advantage. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: May 08, 2009, 11:30:18 AM »

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Default.aspx?SessionID=90054109-8831-41f4-87ac-821fcfdad9a4

5/7/2009     A     MOTION FOR DETERMINATION OF COUNSEL PURSUANT TO FLA RULE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
5/7/2009    A    OBJECTION AND MOTION TO STRIKE STATE'S MOTION FOR DETERMINATION OF COUNSEL
If you have nothing to hide why would you object????

more attention to back up his motion for a change of venue

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: May 08, 2009, 11:31:07 AM »

Simply put, prove why the State's motion should be struck, just announce who you have retained as a DP qualified attorney...period.   Is that so dang difficult Bozo OR is the State catching the defense yet once again grandstanding

Dolce, the pics of George wheeling around "Conman":   I get from the pictures that Brad has disdain for concept that George is wheeling him around because outside this case he gets along just fine on his own on a regular basis - I think he resents the "show" but is going along with it because that's how he's getting his cut from the "blood money pie."   If you notice in the video of them arriving, Brad still has his hands at the wheels of his chair, which to me indicates an automatic reaction of one that habitually works the wheelchair themselves.[/color]
You hit my point far better than I could.  He may not like it, but its part of the pitty show that Cindy loves to keep up and George being unable to get his hands on the dixie cup goes along with it and includes Conway in this. 
I feel that Conway is trying everything possible to try and show his clients as being sensitive and caring...but its ruined when they exit and Cindy goes and opens her yap!

You did just fine Dolce & I agree with you 120% & neither of us are unsympathetic in the least...I think both of our overall characters exhibit that on a daily basis.   That being said to prove the point further -- at the end of the deposition Cindy staged a rant, threw paperwork on Brad's lap and stormed out with George tailing behind her telling her to shut up.   They BOTH left him behind & he obviously got out of Morgan's offices ON HIS OWN.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #631 on: May 08, 2009, 11:31:49 AM »

My hubby is fine!!!! I left a message in the Prayer thread. I am still a basket case, but am getting better.TGIF has started early for me today.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: May 08, 2009, 11:32:19 AM »

Dolce,thanks for that list.I'm on it. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: May 08, 2009, 11:32:49 AM »

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Default.aspx?SessionID=90054109-8831-41f4-87ac-821fcfdad9a4
Casey Anthony: WFTV analyst says defense team seems 'very unstable'
posted by halboedeker on May 8, 2009 8:48:59 AM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

What's up with Casey Anthony's defense?

WFTV-Channel 9 reported last night that attorney Terence Lenamon of South Florida didn't quit the case -- rather, he was on hold while Jose Baez decided on the death-qualified attorney for the young mother. Baez is not qualified for that role.

"Baez has that person now but he won't reveal his identity yet," WFTV's Kenneth Moton said.

Baez's spokeswoman, Marti Mackenzie, told WFTV that the attorney joining the team is "prominent, highly sophisticated and highly qualified." He will be announced at the next court hearing May 28.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer scoffed at that approach: "It's not a staged production. ... Let's not lose sight of what all of this is all about."

Casey Anthony is accused of the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

"The defense appears to be very unstable," Sheaffer said.

He predicted the new attorney will be from out of town. "It seems the defense loves drama," Sheaffer said.

What did you think of this report?

and how are all these stable defense attorneys getting paid?
oh yes they love the drama...but she is child a murderer and she will be convicted.

Rest in Peace Caylee

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: May 08, 2009, 11:34:22 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!!!  Dana you and your family are in my prayers.  I am so sorry for the loss of your Father.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #635 on: May 08, 2009, 11:35:03 AM »

You did just fine Dolce & I agree with you 120% & neither of us are unsympathetic in the least...I think both of our overall characters exhibit that on a daily basis.   That being said to prove the point further -- at the end of the deposition Cindy staged a rant, threw paperwork on Brad's lap and stormed out with George tailing behind her telling her to shut up.   They BOTH left him behind & he obviously got out of Morgan's offices ON HIS OWN.
I agree!  I love how he perfectly timed it to, and did not yell for the door to be closed until AFTER the rant had begun.  When you associate yourself with a Circus you end up dealing with some freaks....too bad Conway is not like NaJame and figured that out!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: May 08, 2009, 11:35:58 AM »

Fanny, I dont know how I missed something was wrong but my prayers & thoughts are with you both

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: May 08, 2009, 11:36:18 AM »

Mr. Larry is going to get another email from me today, I can't let this one go. 

I have been out of the loop for several days...would you please post the email address  TIA

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: May 08, 2009, 11:38:33 AM »

Fanny, I dont know how I missed something was wrong but my prayers & thoughts are with you both

It's ok Capp. You were already gone when I posted. I had already logged off too.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: May 08, 2009, 11:39:47 AM »

Mr. Larry is going to get another email from me today, I can't let this one go. 
Keep them going NRCG, I have sent a few myself yesterday and this morning.  I like to remind him to take a page from Oprah's book, although she is lacking integrity, and cancel them.  I also have noted how they were cancelled as key note speakers and how he failed to get the truth out of them the last time they were on. 
Their attorney will be present, no matter if he asks questions we have submitted or not, Conway is going to bat them down left and right.

D=2 I agree with you 100%...this will simply be another opportunity for them to try to change their public image.....push their money making schemes and disrespect Caylee's life and death.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.