April 26, 2024, 01:48:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 286848 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #660 on: May 08, 2009, 12:18:13 PM »

Milstead was a regular at the Sonny's BBQ on Okeechobee Boulevard and 441. On Tuesday he ordered his meal and noticed what looked like salt on his plate.

"I just reached out with my finger and touched it and put it on my tongue and it just lit me on fire," he says.
What kind of a JACKASS MORON does that? He must be dumber then his brother 
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #661 on: May 08, 2009, 12:18:19 PM »

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Default.aspx?SessionID=90054109-8831-41f4-87ac-821fcfdad9a4

5/7/2009     A     MOTION FOR DETERMINATION OF COUNSEL PURSUANT TO FLA RULE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
5/7/2009    A    OBJECTION AND MOTION TO STRIKE STATE'S MOTION FOR DETERMINATION OF COUNSEL
If you have nothing to hide why would you object????

And how does this make the defense appear trustworthy?  Makes Baez and his team seem pretty petty IMO
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: May 08, 2009, 12:19:07 PM »

Fanny - so sorry I missed your prayer request last night.  I am so thankful things are looking better and know my prayers are with you and your hubby.

Dana - So sorry for your loss.  My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

As for the LKL episode, I really hope that CNN reconsiders.  My fear is where else are the Ants going to pop up (like the whack a mole game) ?  I am so surprised that they have not done another Geraldo exclusive.  Maybe Jerry Spring will have them?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: May 08, 2009, 12:20:28 PM »

Let me stick my finger on some suspicious item on my food and then proceed to put my finger in my mouth to taste it    You just couldn't make this crap up 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: May 08, 2009, 12:24:43 PM »

Fanny - so sorry I missed your prayer request last night.  I am so thankful things are looking better and know my prayers are with you and your hubby.

Dana - So sorry for your loss.  My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

As for the LKL episode, I really hope that CNN reconsiders.  My fear is where else are the Ants going to pop up (like the whack a mole game) ?  I am so surprised that they have not done another Geraldo exclusive.  Maybe Jerry Spring will have them?
Jerry's audience wouldn't even want them  Monkey Devil!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: May 08, 2009, 12:33:00 PM »

You just can not make this stuff up.  As Extreme Bass Fishing has been updating their site daily the last few days I decided to do another drive by.  Today there are pictures from what seems like a trade fair event.  Please have your barf bags ready, when you see the Jousting outfit dumby next to the bass boat.  And see the nice new shiny quad?  Surprised Georgie has not been tearing it up and down the street with this when he goes out to get the mail.  Where are they getting the money for all this?

http://www.extremesearchandrescue.com/picturegallery.html

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: May 08, 2009, 12:36:29 PM »

You just can not make this stuff up.  As Extreme Bass Fishing has been updating their site daily the last few days I decided to do another drive by.  Today there are pictures from what seems like a trade fair event.  Please have your barf bags ready, when you see the Jousting outfit dumby next to the bass boat.  And see the nice new shiny quad?  Surprised Georgie has not been tearing it up and down the street with this when he goes out to get the mail.  Where are they getting the money for all this?

I wonder if it is George or Lee in that stunning outfit
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: May 08, 2009, 12:38:57 PM »

Good question.  Maybe that is why we have not seen Lee since the depo, he is in disguise.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: May 08, 2009, 12:41:31 PM »

Dolce - Thank you so much for digging up all the sponsor emails.  It might be a good idea to get them all together in one post once we have them all to make it easier for those who want to write them.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: May 08, 2009, 12:43:53 PM »

Thank you for submitting your questions for Larry King to ask his guest. Please be advised submitted questions may be edited for production purposes.

Tune into Larry King Live to see if your question is answered.

That is my response to my email.  First of all, you darn fool, I did not ask a questions for you to ask the Anthonys, I asked you several questions, several times in my emails.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: May 08, 2009, 12:45:21 PM »

Casey's Defense Team To Add New Attorney
Posted: 11:25 am EDT May 8, 2009
Updated: 11:48 am EDT May 8, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense told Eyewitness News they will soon reveal a new attorney that will make her team qualified to try a death penalty case. Casey has been in jail since October and is facing first-degree murder charges in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony.

Prosecutors plan to seek the death penalty. However, no one on Casey's defense team can legally represent her at trial.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOCUMENT: Motion For Determination Of Counsel http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19398235/detail.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prosecutors filed a motion Thursday to determine if Casey Anthony has a qualified defense team (read motion). Florida law requires a lawyer to have specific qualifications to be the attorney of record in a death penalty case.

Miami attorney Terrance Lenamon was qualified, but he's no longer involved with the case. Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez's spokeswoman said they have a replacement, who is a prominent lawyer, but the she wouldn't reveal the mystery man's identity.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said, most likely, the new lawyer is not local.

"It seems that the defense loves drama and this is just another example of the drama that this defense seems to play out," Sheaffer said. "The defense appears to be very unstable."

Baez's publicist said they're trying to protect the new attorney's identity because they don't want him to be attacked by the media.

"It's not a staged production. Again, let's not lose sight of what all of this is about, which is defending Casey Anthony on the charges of murder," Sheaffer said.

Casey's new lawyer will attend her next court hearing on May 28, which is the same hearing where the defense will try to keep the public from seeing Casey Anthony's taped reaction when she found out Caylee's remains had been identified.

Casey's trial is not expected to start until at least October.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19406524/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: May 08, 2009, 12:47:17 PM »

O/T HLN is going live to Drew Peterson's court appearance in a few minutes.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #672 on: May 08, 2009, 12:51:08 PM »

Well you can be certain its not Cindy, the outfit is gray and not green!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: May 08, 2009, 12:51:43 PM »

So there we have it.  Marti says they are not releasing the name of the new DP qualified lawyer as the big bad mean media is gonna scare him.  Wonder what the excuse is for not letting the SA know who it is?

Here is a question for those who know Florida law.  Bobo filed the change of venue, and he is not qualified to be lead counsel.  Is this a valid request as he did it knowing he can not be the lead attorney?  Can the court/SA make that null and void and force the DP (frail and wall flower) lawyer do a re-do?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: May 08, 2009, 12:58:25 PM »

It's gotta be Lee, that looks like a costume Lee would get his jollies off on 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: May 08, 2009, 12:58:34 PM »

Milstead was a regular at the Sonny's BBQ on Okeechobee Boulevard and 441. On Tuesday he ordered his meal and noticed what looked like salt on his plate.

"I just reached out with my finger and touched it and put it on my tongue and it just lit me on fire," he says.
What kind of a JACKASS MORON does that? He must be dumber then his brother 

My sentiments in last night's post - he admits he identified a "white powder" so send it back, dont taste it you moron!   No way, you can mistake that for salt, you don't see salt ON food as readily, and table salt barely on a plate - if you look at the crystals of this substance for deep fat fryer cleaning the crystals are much more distinct.  Look at this beast, the entire family is whacked & ooking to make a fast fortune off the naivety of others!

Why are the Milsteads/Anthonys going to trade shows?   They are not only advertising their service as if it is an established & experience business but they are also trying to market to customize that boat for others, it makes no sense otherwise.   I wonder why Tim Miller & other established & respected search organizations hasnt come out with a statement regarding this farce yet - that would be the biggest endorsement against the Anthony/Milstead scam & would get national exposure.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: May 08, 2009, 01:01:54 PM »

It's gotta be Lee, that looks like a costume Lee would get his jollies off on 

The costume makes absolutely no sense to the purpose of the equipment NONE.   Well, maybe other than someone is trying to hide their identity.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: May 08, 2009, 01:05:27 PM »

Mr. Larry is going to get another email from me today, I can't let this one go. 

I have been out of the loop for several days...would you please post the email address  TIA
This is the link to email questions to the Anthonys. As I pointed out to Larry on several emails I have no questions for them, but I do for you.    http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.lkl.html

Thanks nrcg.....the questions I would like to be asked would either not be asked or not be answered.....so I will go a different route too!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: May 08, 2009, 01:05:40 PM »

So there we have it.  Marti says they are not releasing the name of the new DP qualified lawyer as the big bad mean media is gonna scare him.  Wonder what the excuse is for not letting the SA know who it is?

Here is a question for those who know Florida law.  Bobo filed the change of venue, and he is not qualified to be lead counsel.  Is this a valid request as he did it knowing he can not be the lead attorney?  Can the court/SA make that null and void and force the DP (frail and wall flower) lawyer do a re-do?

Makes me wonder IF they even have someone yet.  Would it be that hard to find someone THAT STUPID?????

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: May 08, 2009, 01:05:44 PM »

I think this is the issue, Bozo is not qualified to serve as lead attorney in the DP penalty phase & can represent Casey with a DP penalty qualified attorney on the team during the case-in-chief.

The fact that Marti Macspinsie actually made a statement that they are not announcing the name of this attorney so that the media does not criticize him is LUDACRIOUS, if he/she is so esteemed, outstanding blah blah blah there should be nothing to scrutinize!!   What bunk & bull!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.