April 18, 2024, 03:06:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 286645 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: May 08, 2009, 01:08:26 PM »

You just can not make this stuff up.  As Extreme Bass Fishing has been updating their site daily the last few days I decided to do another drive by.  Today there are pictures from what seems like a trade fair event.  Please have your barf bags ready, when you see the Jousting outfit dumby next to the bass boat.  And see the nice new shiny quad?  Surprised Georgie has not been tearing it up and down the street with this when he goes out to get the mail.  Where are they getting the money for all this?

http://www.extremesearchandrescue.com/picturegallery.html

I wonder if it is George or Lee in that stunning outfit
Well you can be certain its not Cindy, the outfit is gray and not green!
It's gotta be Lee, that looks like a costume Lee would get his jollies off on 

The costume makes absolutely no sense to the purpose of the equipment NONE.   Well, maybe other than someone is trying to hide their identity.

Maybe they walk along the bottom of the river/lake/swamp to multitask?  Underwater spear fishing (based on the spear strapped on the back) and boat anchor ?
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: May 08, 2009, 01:12:14 PM »

Hey, let's all contact Marc Klaas and let him know how we feel about LK having Moe and Larry on the show.  Since he is a victims right advocate with a big voice, maybe it will help get them pulled?  Thoughts?

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #682 on: May 08, 2009, 01:16:46 PM »

Like the Creature From the Black Lagoon?   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: May 08, 2009, 01:19:50 PM »

You just can not make this stuff up.  As Extreme Bass Fishing has been updating their site daily the last few days I decided to do another drive by.  Today there are pictures from what seems like a trade fair event.  Please have your barf bags ready, when you see the Jousting outfit dumby next to the bass boat.  And see the nice new shiny quad?  Surprised Georgie has not been tearing it up and down the street with this when he goes out to get the mail.  Where are they getting the money for all this?

Where are the pictures in the hot, humid sun, slogging through the plamettos, undergrowth, and stickers??? Where are the pictures of them covered with sweat and red faces coming close to heat prostration. Where are the pictures of people pouring water over their heads to cool off. Where is the EMT's doctoring scraches and insect bites.Where are all the pictures of children they have found or searched for??? Where are the pictures of ladies and grown men crying with frustration! This reminds me of display in a fair exhibit. Just shiny fluff!! Get real!!! KFN is an obscene Joke!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: May 08, 2009, 01:20:11 PM »

So there we have it.  Marti says they are not releasing the name of the new DP qualified lawyer as the big bad mean media is gonna scare him.  Wonder what the excuse is for not letting the SA know who it is?

Here is a question for those who know Florida law.  Bobo filed the change of venue, and he is not qualified to be lead counsel.  Is this a valid request as he did it knowing he can not be the lead attorney?  Can the court/SA make that null and void and force the DP (frail and wall flower) lawyer do a re-do?

I think this is the issue, Bozo is not qualified to serve as lead attorney in the DP penalty phase & can represent Casey with a DP penalty qualified attorney on the team during the case-in-chief.

The fact that Marti Macspinsie actually made a statement that they are not announcing the name of this attorney so that the media does not criticize him is LUDACRIOUS, if he/she is so esteemed, outstanding blah blah blah there should be nothing to scrutinize!!   What bunk & bull!

That is why I asked the question.  As Bobo is not qualified to lead a DP case, does this mean that any official filings (such as change of venue) would have to be reviewed and agreed to by the DP qualified lawyer?  Since there has not been a DP qualified lawyer does it nullify everything from April 15 until the DP lawyer comes on board?  My question is , as Bobo is not DP qualified he could/may have filed something that would not be the best thing you do in a DP case and only a qualified lawyer would know this. This would be grounds to appeal IF he has done something that a DP qualified lawyer would not do while he was still working the case as lead since the DP was put back on the table? 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: May 08, 2009, 01:23:13 PM »

So there we have it.  Marti says they are not releasing the name of the new DP qualified lawyer as the big bad mean media is gonna scare him.  Wonder what the excuse is for not letting the SA know who it is?

Here is a question for those who know Florida law.  Bobo filed the change of venue, and he is not qualified to be lead counsel.  Is this a valid request as he did it knowing he can not be the lead attorney?  Can the court/SA make that null and void and force the DP (frail and wall flower) lawyer do a re-do?

I think this is the issue, Bozo is not qualified to serve as lead attorney in the DP penalty phase & can represent Casey with a DP penalty qualified attorney on the team during the case-in-chief.

The fact that Marti Macspinsie actually made a statement that they are not announcing the name of this attorney so that the media does not criticize him is LUDACRIOUS, if he/she is so esteemed, outstanding blah blah blah there should be nothing to scrutinize!!   What bunk & bull!

That is why I asked the question.  As Bobo is not qualified to lead a DP case, does this mean that any official filings (such as change of venue) would have to be reviewed and agreed to by the DP qualified lawyer?  Since there has not been a DP qualified lawyer does it nullify everything from April 15 until the DP lawyer comes on board?  My question is , as Bobo is not DP qualified he could/may have filed something that would not be the best thing you do in a DP case and only a qualified lawyer would know this. This would be grounds to appeal IF he has done something that a DP qualified lawyer would not do while he was still working the case as lead since the DP was put back on the table? 

No, if Casey & the DP qualified attorney agree that Bozo will represent her as lead attorney in the case-in-chief.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: May 08, 2009, 01:25:33 PM »

I emailed LK live to let them know that they would loose a viewer if moe, larry and conman are guests.  I said that the show should not give them a forum to spew lies and hinder justice for a 2 year old murder victim.  I said that unless they developed some integrity and cancelled the appearance, than they would loose a viewer.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #687 on: May 08, 2009, 01:27:08 PM »

Alright, since no one else is going to say it......

What a panzy of a DP attorney if he is frightened of a little bit of media.  How in the world does he expect to make it through trial?? 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: May 08, 2009, 01:27:22 PM »

I emailed LK live to let them know that they would loose a viewer if moe, larry and conman are guests.  I said that the show should not give them a forum to spew lies and hinder justice for a 2 year old murder victim.  I said that unless they developed some integrity and cancelled the appearance, than they would loose a viewer.
I said that also, went a step further letting him know that family and friends would also stop watching.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: May 08, 2009, 01:28:15 PM »

What a panzy of a DP attorney if he is frightened of a little bit of media.  How in the world does he expect to make it through trial?? 

That's what I was thinking, thanks for saying it 
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: May 08, 2009, 01:30:09 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: May 08, 2009, 01:34:59 PM »

New Video of Baez objection to Motion field yesterday.

http://www.wesh.com/video/19406750/index.html
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: May 08, 2009, 01:38:02 PM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/
the news of the day.
Friday, May 08, 2009
Jose Baez Should Quit Murder Case

For a long time now I have thought that Casey Anthony's lead attorney, Jose Baez, should quit - but to date he has stayed on as lead council for her upcoming murder trial. Mind you, I have no sympathy for Casey Anthony - because I believe she is the cold blooded killer of her two year old daughter Caylee. That said, the crazy antics and legal inexperience of Jose Baez - in a death penalty case, will allow Ms. Anthony to have even more appeals than she would normally earn - if she is eventually found guilty of capital murder. For most of her life, Casey Anthony has played games with people to get her way and right now she is playing games with the State of Florida by picking an attorney that is not well qualified to represent her best interests in a murder trial.

For decades, I have grown angry when high profile murder defendants march into court and blame everyone - but themselves for the crimes they commit. The case against Casey Anthony is no different than other high profile murder cases of the past. The first thing that happens, when a person involved in a high profile murder case is arrested, is that lawyers who are ambitious start lining up to get a piece of fame for themselves at the expense of the defendant and the state. While Casey Anthony picked Jose Baez to be her criminal attorney, in my opinion he is not qualified to handle her case now that the death penalty is back on the table. However, I doubt if Jose Baez will quit - because to do so would not be in his own best personal interest

Have you noticed that everyone that has become involved in the Casey Anthony case has been forced to hire their own legal council? Even people like Roy Kronk who did nothing, but find the body of Caylee Anthony had to hire an attorney for his own self protection. While most Americans love to watch and study high profile murder cases, the people that get involved and try to do the right thing find their lives in one way or another harmed just because they were at the wrong place / at the wrong time. Later this year, Casey Anthony will go on trial for the murder of her daughter Caylee and while it would be the right thing for her and the State of Florida for Jose Baez to step down as legal council, in the end he will be sitting at first chair when here murder trial begins this fall.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: May 08, 2009, 01:38:03 PM »

That's what I was thinking, thanks for saying it 

Once again this is from Bozo's point of view, he was maligned for whining about criticism of him (well deserved) so he is just keeping the theme going - its a publicity stunt to garner a shift in overall public opinion & to appear as if he is a victim in this case too.  All these tactics are to divert from the guilt of his client & create sidebar issues to distract attention from that glaring reality.  He is well beyond unprofessional & inept, he's a self-serving pompous buffoon!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: May 08, 2009, 01:41:25 PM »

O.K.,I sent emails,cut some grass,and now I am hot,tired and pizzed.
I'l say it.He is a big fat sissy,panty wearing,killer loving,PANZY,PANZY,PANZY.  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: May 08, 2009, 01:42:41 PM »

You go 3babiesmommy. 

~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: May 08, 2009, 01:43:12 PM »

Monkey Devil!  Guess that is what this was for:

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: May 08, 2009, 01:45:09 PM »

I'l say it.He is a big fat sissy,panty wearing,killer loving,PANZY,PANZY,PANZY.  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

When I see him, I get violent thoughts.  First, It was the smirk that he always has, then the voice, then I see that egg shaped body and I wanna start kicking just below the center mass of his egg shaped body.  (3 babies is in a really pizzy mood today.)

doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #698 on: May 08, 2009, 01:49:10 PM »

Where are the pictures in the hot, humid sun, slogging through the plamettos, undergrowth, and stickers??? Where are the pictures of them covered with sweat and red faces coming close to heat prostration. Where are the pictures of people pouring water over their heads to cool off. Where is the EMT's doctoring scraches and insect bites.Where are all the pictures of children they have found or searched for??? Where are the pictures of ladies and grown men crying with frustration! This reminds me of display in a fair exhibit. Just shiny fluff!! Get real!!! KFN is an obscene Joke!!
I totally agree!  KFN is a money making scheme for people who prey on the goodness of others and never want to work an honest day in their pitiful lives.  Always scheming and trying to fool the public into donating.  Disgusting people in my opinion.  BTW I got the same response from LKL when I submitted my question. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: May 08, 2009, 01:51:15 PM »

aw Trimm...how do you really feel?     I did my big rant yesterday and have vowed that I will not get that upset today.  I think this whole - protect the fragile and frail DP lawyer from the Big bad media is a pile of bunk. To be a lawyer you first have to have a big ego and second love to hear yourself ( I know this first hand as oldest is about to take his Bar).  Lawyers who defend DP cases would not be intimidated easily.    They have probably not signed an agreement yet with the mystery DP lawyer and are still negotiating payment and terms.  Remember Bobo said he may consider claiming his client indigent and have the state pay for her defense. I am betting the state will not pay for two attorneys, and other then another media whore who else would want to take this on with no pay?  Bobo seems to be drawing a lot of California lawyers in.  Who defended Spector? maybe LKB is bringing another buddy over?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.