April 25, 2024, 08:48:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 286841 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #720 on: May 08, 2009, 02:41:35 PM »

Just a heads up Monkeys, Mere has posted in the Musings about some horrid weather in her area.  If you are in within her neighboring areas stay safe!!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #721 on: May 08, 2009, 02:42:16 PM »

PS, Cindy is putting weight back on, see above pics
I noticed that 
Crab cakes will come back to pinch ya!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: May 08, 2009, 02:42:30 PM »

PS, Cindy is putting weight back on, see above pics

Monkey Devil!  Wish she had eaten at Sonny's Bar-B-Que!!!   an angelic monkey

Ok. Alright. Now that Milstupids brother inserted himself, does anyone know his background.? Is he as crooked and criminal as his disgusting brother?
LOL  Funny you should ask!! He lives in Loxahatchee near his brother, has a LONG history of being sued in Palm Beach County and may be experiencing money problems.
http://oris.co.palm-beach.fl.us/or_web1/new_sch.asp

here is his history courtesy Palm Beach County Clerk of the Court website

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: May 08, 2009, 02:42:46 PM »

The picture gallery on The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation website is interesting as well.

http://cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.biz/cayleemarieanthonyfoundation/id12.html

Links list KFN, Extreme Bass Fishing Rescue, National Center For Missing & Exploited Children, D & A Investigations and Broken Vessels.  What an odd link to have.

http://cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.biz/cayleemarieanthonyfoundation/id9.html

And you guys are gonna love this from the Contact us page:

cma@cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #724 on: May 08, 2009, 02:47:00 PM »

Alright, since no one else is going to say it......

What a panzy of a DP attorney if he is frightened of a little bit of media.  How in the world does he expect to make it through trial?? 

Now, hunny, calm down. Remember, you're in Ant-land now, where the normal rules of physics and reality are bent on a minute-to-minute basis. Let me clear this up for you and all other questioning monkeys:

The reason Bobo hasn't announced who the new DP qualified attorney is simple: Like Zanny the Nanny, this new attorney doesn't exist. Let's just call him the Wizard (as in Oz). If Bobo really had a DP taking the lead chair on this, Bobo would be quiet. He would be told the the REAL attorney to STFU and get away from the cameras.

As usual in this case, they're all lying

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #725 on: May 08, 2009, 02:51:44 PM »

You just can not make this stuff up.  As Extreme Bass Fishing has been updating their site daily the last few days I decided to do another drive by.  Today there are pictures from what seems like a trade fair event.  Please have your barf bags ready, when you see the Jousting outfit dumby next to the bass boat.  And see the nice new shiny quad?  Surprised Georgie has not been tearing it up and down the street with this when he goes out to get the mail.  Where are they getting the money for all this?

http://www.extremesearchandrescue.com/picturegallery.html

Where are the pictures in the hot, humid sun, slogging through the plamettos, undergrowth, and stickers??? Where are the pictures of them covered with sweat and red faces coming close to heat prostration. Where are the pictures of people pouring water over their heads to cool off. Where is the EMT's doctoring scraches and insect bites.Where are all the pictures of children they have found or searched for??? Where are the pictures of ladies and grown men crying with frustration! This reminds me of display in a fair exhibit. Just shiny fluff!! Get real!!! KFN is an obscene Joke!!
I totally agree!  KFN is a money making scheme for people who prey on the goodness of others and never want to work an honest day in their pitiful lives.  Always scheming and trying to fool the public into donating.  Disgusting people in my opinion.  BTW I got the same response from LKL when I submitted my question. 
Exactly right on target ! These people have no intention of working again. I wonder if Cindy has even renewed her nursing license? In my state you have to have worked as a nurse for a certain number of hours and attended 21 hours of continuing educational units for yearly renewal. We know she has not worked for 10 months. I am not sure of Florida requirements.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: May 08, 2009, 02:54:10 PM »

I've been missing in action for a while but what happened to Terrence Lenaman? The hotshot Miami Death Penalty lawyer. I thought he was supposed to be holding Baez' hand....

Hey WesternObserver,Back when there was no death penalty being sought,Lenamon withdrew.
He went on to write some articles about filicide on his website.
We haven't heard anything else from him.I wondered if he might come back since the death penalty is on the table.    That's all this monkey's got.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #727 on: May 08, 2009, 02:57:37 PM »

The picture gallery on The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation website is interesting as well.

Links list KFN, Extreme Bass Fishing Rescue, National Center For Missing & Exploited Children, D & A Investigations and Broken Vessels.  What an odd link to have.

Have you read the cma foundation website?  The family is defineately in total denial about what really happened to Caylee.  They just want money so they don't have to work under the guise of a 501c foundation.  They disgust me beyond words but I may still write them an email to cma!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: May 08, 2009, 02:59:38 PM »

They make me sick.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #729 on: May 08, 2009, 03:04:33 PM »

They make me sick.
Broken Vessels is the name of a music group.  If you click the link it goes to the music album website.  If they make us all sick then my question is how can that be turned into action?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: May 08, 2009, 03:06:02 PM »

O/T HLN just said that Peterson's arraignment has been continued to May 18 and Drew was taken from the court back to Jail.  His lawyer did a no show in court today......
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: May 08, 2009, 03:06:57 PM »

<snipped>

I totally agree!  KFN is a money making scheme for people who prey on the goodness of others and never want to work an honest day in their pitiful lives.  Always scheming and trying to fool the public into donating.  Disgusting people in my opinion.  BTW I got the same response from LKL when I submitted my question. 
Exactly right on target ! These people have no intention of working again. I wonder if Cindy has even renewed her nursing license? In my state you have to have worked as a nurse for a certain number of hours and attended 21 hours of continuing educational units for yearly renewal. We know she has not worked for 10 months. I am not sure of Florida requirements.
[/quote]
Florida requires a set amount of CEU's and a few required courses in HIV, med errors and domestic violence to renew your nursing license.. no work hours

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #732 on: May 08, 2009, 03:07:13 PM »

Have you read the cma foundation website?  The family is defineately in total denial about what really happened to Caylee.  They just want money so they don't have to work under the guise of a 501c foundation.  They disgust me beyond words but I may still write them an email to cma!!
I wouldn't ask for their help if they were the last people on earth to help. They are lower then pond scum, it might take awhile but they will get what's coming to them, that I have no doubt.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #733 on: May 08, 2009, 03:07:19 PM »

Do No Evil 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: May 08, 2009, 03:08:11 PM »

oops 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: May 08, 2009, 03:08:59 PM »

I feel certain that they are bound and determined to mine this for all it is worth ...the A family and KFN.  This is their new work..duping the public into giving them money because their daughter killed their grand daughter, lied as to where she was and then they take up the cause for the missing.  Of course we all know Caylee was never missing..she was never misplaced by her mother nor was she lost.  He mother knew right where she was the whole time.

So...why didn't they start an outreach program for family's who had a member of their family murder ?  Because there is no sympathy and no money in that..nor cute boats and 4 wheelers for GA.  That would be hard work to try to help people recover from the emotional damages of having a family member murdered....and since the A family has shown no real sorrow in Caylee's death, no pleas for the murderer to be punished..we can only assume that is one more set of emotions this family is missing.  True sociopaths..they have to be told what a proper reaction is...and what they have been doing is no more proper then the way their daughter has acted.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #736 on: May 08, 2009, 03:09:53 PM »

O/T HLN just said that Peterson's arraignment has been continued to May 18 and Drew was taken from the court back to Jail.  His lawyer did a no show in court today......
And Drew also yelled to the media,,,three square meals, new suit and some comment about the bling. There's another one that needs to rot in Jail/Hell 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: May 08, 2009, 03:10:58 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19406524/detail.html
Casey's Defense Team To Add New Attorney

Posted: 11:25 am EDT May 8, 2009Updated: 2:02 pm EDT May 8, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense told Eyewitness News they will soon reveal a new attorney that will make her team qualified to try a death penalty case. Casey has been in jail since October and is facing first-degree murder charges in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony.

Prosecutors plan to seek the death penalty. However, no one on Casey's defense team can legally represent her at trial.

Prosecutors filed a motion Thursday to determine if Casey Anthony has a qualified defense team (read motion). Florida law requires a lawyer to have specific qualifications to be the attorney of record in a death penalty case.

Miami attorney Terrance Lenamon was qualified, but he's no longer involved with the case. Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez's spokeswoman said they have a replacement, who is a prominent lawyer, but the she wouldn't reveal the mystery man's identity.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said, most likely, the new lawyer is not local.

"It seems that the defense loves drama and this is just another example of the drama that this defense seems to play out," Sheaffer said. "The defense appears to be very unstable."

Baez's publicist said they're trying to protect the new attorney's identity because they don't want him to be attacked by the media.

"It's not a staged production. Again, let's not lose sight of what all of this is about, which is defending Casey Anthony on the charges of murder," Sheaffer said.

Casey's new lawyer will attend her next court hearing on May 28, which is the same hearing where the defense will try to keep the public from seeing Casey Anthony's taped reaction when she found out Caylee's remains had been identified.

Casey's trial is not expected to start until at least October

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: May 08, 2009, 03:11:39 PM »

And Drew also yelled to the media,,,three square meals, new suit and some comment about the bling. There's another one that needs to rot in Jail/Hell 

I agree. 

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: May 08, 2009, 03:12:35 PM »

I wouldn't ask for their help if they were the last people on earth to help. They are lower then pond scum, it might take awhile but they will get what's coming to them, that I have no doubt.

I agree. It is just so damned frustrating waiting!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.