March 28, 2024, 07:55:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 285962 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: May 08, 2009, 03:13:30 PM »

As far as a new lead attorney...haaaah..never met a seasoned, high profile defence attorney that didn't love the media.  I thought you had to be a media ho to be a defence attorney?  NO offence to any attorneys here..but the high profile attorneys never seem to turn away from the publicity...as Mae West once said: "There is no such thing as bad Publicity."

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: May 08, 2009, 03:13:31 PM »

I am going to go rake some snow mold from my lawn.  Both CMA foundation and ESRR have added a "sign my guestbook" link now and I want to calm before I leave them both a note.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: May 08, 2009, 03:21:48 PM »

The picture gallery on The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation website is interesting as well.

http://cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.biz/cayleemarieanthonyfoundation/id12.html

Links list KFN, Extreme Bass Fishing Rescue, National Center For Missing & Exploited Children, D & A Investigations and Broken Vessels.  What an odd link to have.

http://cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.biz/cayleemarieanthonyfoundation/id9.html

And you guys are gonna love this from the Contact us page:

cma@cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net

Yup yup, I posted about this late last night - the Scamanthony/Milsteal combo fraud

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: May 08, 2009, 03:23:06 PM »

O/T HLN just said that Peterson's arraignment has been continued to May 18 and Drew was taken from the court back to Jail.  His lawyer did a no show in court today......

That is what Andrew Aboob was saying on television that they wanted a continuance, so instead of getting one they just didnt show up...o there will be words from the bench on that one!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: May 08, 2009, 03:24:13 PM »

The picture gallery on The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation website is interesting as well.

Links list KFN, Extreme Bass Fishing Rescue, National Center For Missing & Exploited Children, D & A Investigations and Broken Vessels.  What an odd link to have.

They make me sick.
I wonder if Dennis Milstupid loaned the foundation a few of his fakeLE badges for their home page?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: May 08, 2009, 03:24:16 PM »

NoRose,I edLarry King again.I think I'll email him everyday.
I don't see the Anthonys listed on his website.What happened?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: May 08, 2009, 03:24:50 PM »

Hey monkeys           Just wanted to thank everyone for all the links.  it's really cutting into my friday trying to slow the Anthony toxic waste from spreading.   It's amazing that they keep right on going and going with their claptraps flappin non stop.    Not one honest person has been linked to them and yet they seem to be getting momentum.
 I'm sick of writing sponsers and show hosts and other non profits but if we don't, next thing we know Sin dy will be hawking the official caylee marie anthony foundation endorsed, caylee doll.!!   Wouldn't put it passed her. I h a t e them.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: May 08, 2009, 03:27:46 PM »

They make me sick.
I wonder if Dennis Milstupid loaned the foundation a few of his fakeLE badges for their home page?

I wouldn't doubt it.
I would like some spaghetti....please.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: May 08, 2009, 03:28:42 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19404117/detail.html
Anthonys Making Another TV Appearance

Posted: 6:57 am EDT May 8, 2009Updated: 7:37 am EDT May 8, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony will make another appearance on national television.

Next Wednesday, May 13, the parents of Casey Anthony will appear on CNN's Larry King Live. The Anthonys were last on that program in December 2008, the night before Caylee's remains were found.

The Anthonys' attorney, Brad Conway, will be joining them on the show.

Rolling Eyes

Of course!  They have to get the "pitty us" factor in there with their handicapt attorney!  Normally I am not this sinical, but my God!  This man uses his disability to try and draw sympathy from onlookers and the American public - he makes me want to hurl!!!  He has Georgy-porgy pushing him in to the depo while cameras are watching, his face shows masked fear while his hands stay close to the wheels.........so not buying it!!!!!
Larry King, you have gone down again in my ratings book.  You have surely become a disgrace in your old age.

The comments about Brad Conway are extremely insensitive unkind.  Disabled people do not seek sympathy, most especially the employed disabled.

I am sorry but I disagree with you on this one. Most disabled people not only do not want sympathy, but just the opposite. This man in my opinion is using his disability to the max to gain sympathy not only for the Anthonys but himself in this case. Just because your legs don't work doesn't mean your mind is less than excellent and he has not demonstrated any true ability as an attorney.

Many of his choices for his clients borders on incompetence in my opinion. It is not his legs which are the problem but his ability to me. He "claims" on the record they can't answer some questions in depositions because of the possibility of being charged with a crime, but then puts them on national TV shows.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: May 08, 2009, 03:29:30 PM »

PS, Cindy is putting weight back on, see above pics

Monkey Devil!  Wish she had eaten at Sonny's Bar-B-Que!!!   an angelic monkey

Ok. Alright. Now that Milstupids brother inserted himself, does anyone know his background.? Is he as crooked and criminal as his disgusting brother?
LOL  Funny you should ask!! He lives in Loxahatchee near his brother, has a LONG history of being sued in Palm Beach County and may be experiencing money problems.
http://oris.co.palm-beach.fl.us/or_web1/new_sch.asp

here is his history courtesy Palm Beach County Clerk of the Court website

I couldn't get that link to work. I am totally not suprised and what you have told me was there. I guess he's got his own gig going on. Bilking reputable business instead of earning a living. He sure looked pitiful in the "deathbed" picture I saw of him this morning.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: May 08, 2009, 03:30:08 PM »

I just checked out the $camthony's link and I am so upset.. what a crock of crap.. Time for me to go out and regroup my thoughts. I hope they all rot in hell..   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #751 on: May 08, 2009, 03:31:10 PM »

I'll go see, it was there this morning, maybe Larry and his staff wised up 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: May 08, 2009, 03:31:21 PM »

Hey monkeys           Just wanted to thank everyone for all the links.  it's really cutting into my friday trying to slow the Anthony toxic waste from spreading.   It's amazing that they keep right on going and going with their claptraps flappin non stop.    Not one honest person has been linked to them and yet they seem to be getting momentum.
 I'm sick of writing sponsers and show hosts and other non profits but if we don't, next thing we know Sin dy will be hawking the official caylee marie anthony foundation endorsed, caylee doll.!!   Wouldn't put it passed her. I h a t e them.

Not a doll, its right there they are planning on providing  Caylee bears, note they did not state "donated to," so the question is will they profit in part by their production cost versus sale price, no matter what they are intended for

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: May 08, 2009, 03:33:33 PM »

They make me sick.

I wouldn't doubt it.
I would like some spaghetti....please.   an angelic monkey

It's still simmering away at this time. I'll let you know when dinner is ready!

I still would like to know when this photo op trade show happened.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: May 08, 2009, 03:34:13 PM »

It's gone, I don't want to get too excited about it yet, but maybe he cancelled them. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: May 08, 2009, 03:35:32 PM »

Nope, all I see is on May 12th Elizabeth Edwards is his guest - nothing on next week's schedule on his home page, HLN still advertising that LKL has the Anthonys scheduled for the 13th

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: May 08, 2009, 03:36:38 PM »

I hope so.  Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: May 08, 2009, 03:37:46 PM »

Nope, all I see is on May 12th Elizabeth Edwards is his guest - nothing on next week's schedule on his home page, HLN still advertising that LKL has the Anthonys scheduled for the 13th

I'll just keep on mailing him until we hear something different. 

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: May 08, 2009, 03:39:04 PM »

But that is what is missing, he did have that listed, now it is gone. He does have Edwards up for the 12th  but he took down the rest that was there this morning.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: May 08, 2009, 03:39:13 PM »

PS, Cindy is putting weight back on, see above pics

Monkey Devil!  Wish she had eaten at Sonny's Bar-B-Que!!!   an angelic monkey

Ok. Alright. Now that Milstupids brother inserted himself, does anyone know his background.? Is he as crooked and criminal as his disgusting brother?
LOL  Funny you should ask!! He lives in Loxahatchee near his brother, has a LONG history of being sued in Palm Beach County and may be experiencing money problems.
http://oris.co.palm-beach.fl.us/or_web1/new_sch.asp

here is his history courtesy Palm Beach County Clerk of the Court website

I couldn't get that link to work. I am totally not suprised and what you have told me was there. I guess he's got his own gig going on. Bilking reputable business instead of earning a living. He sure looked pitiful in the "deathbed" picture I saw of him this morning.

Maybe big bubba could tap his friends' new foundation for a spot on the board or sumptin in case this scam doesn't work out. It's so tough trying to bilk restaurants these days.   Ugh........is there any end to the inasnity??   Right now, I'm fantasizing about casually running into    capt.georgie  and nonchalantly repeating   remains, remains, remains  or better yet, subliminally piping it in at the headquarters........   yeah, yeah, that's it    bahahahahahah......i'm losing it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.