April 25, 2024, 06:49:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 286812 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: May 08, 2009, 03:41:03 PM »

Hey monkeys           Just wanted to thank everyone for all the links.  it's really cutting into my friday trying to slow the Anthony toxic waste from spreading.   It's amazing that they keep right on going and going with their claptraps flappin non stop.    Not one honest person has been linked to them and yet they seem to be getting momentum.
 I'm sick of writing sponsers and show hosts and other non profits but if we don't, next thing we know Sin dy will be hawking the official caylee marie anthony foundation endorsed, caylee doll.!!   Wouldn't put it passed her. I h a t e them.

Not a doll, its right there they are planning on providing  Caylee bears, note they did not state "donated to," so the question is will they profit in part by their production cost versus sale price, no matter what they are intended for

OMG  WTF  WTH  !@#$%^^&^&&*&**((((     I didn't even see that.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: May 08, 2009, 03:43:56 PM »

The picture gallery on The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation website is interesting as well.

http://cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.biz/cayleemarieanthonyfoundation/id12.html

Links list KFN, Extreme Bass Fishing Rescue, National Center For Missing & Exploited Children, D & A Investigations and Broken Vessels.  What an odd link to have.

http://cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.biz/cayleemarieanthonyfoundation/id9.html

And you guys are gonna love this from the Contact us page:

cma@cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net

Yup yup, I posted about this late last night - the Scamanthony/Milsteal combo fraud
This whole thing makes me sick!  If you really think about it, the A's don't really fit in anywhere because first of all, Caylee wasn't missing.  Casey knew exactly where she was and second of all, Caylee was a murder victim, but the murder victim families don't want the A's talking to their people because of the A's behavior.  My question is:  how do the A's continue to favor working as missing children foundation when Caylee was murdered?  And, as many kids that have now gone missing, one to two a day it seems like (on tv), why haven't the A's been going out to help these folks (not that I would want them to help me, sorry).  What a bunch of cons.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: May 08, 2009, 03:47:58 PM »

Oh wow, you're right.  I just checked Larry King's webpage and there's no mention of the A's!  Whad did happen?  Are they still gonna be on?  I really like that John guy's singing, but I tell ya, I just wish he wouldn't be so chummy with the A's.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #763 on: May 08, 2009, 03:48:02 PM »

PS, Cindy is putting weight back on, see above pics

Monkey Devil!  Wish she had eaten at Sonny's Bar-B-Que!!!   an angelic monkey

Ok. Alright. Now that Milstupids brother inserted himself, does anyone know his background.? Is he as crooked and criminal as his disgusting brother?
LOL  Funny you should ask!! He lives in Loxahatchee near his brother, has a LONG history of being sued in Palm Beach County and may be experiencing money problems.
http://oris.co.palm-beach.fl.us/or_web1/new_sch.asp

here is his history courtesy Palm Beach County Clerk of the Court website

I couldn't get that link to work. I am totally not suprised and what you have told me was there. I guess he's got his own gig going on. Bilking reputable business instead of earning a living. He sure looked pitiful in the "deathbed" picture I saw of him this morning.

Maybe big bubba could tap his friends' new foundation for a spot on the board or sumptin in case this scam doesn't work out. It's so tough trying to bilk restaurants these days.   Ugh........is there any end to the inasnity??   Right now, I'm fantasizing about casually running into    capt.georgie  and nonchalantly repeating   remains, remains, remains  or better yet, subliminally piping it in at the headquarters........   yeah, yeah, that's it    bahahahahahah......i'm losing it

You and me both. 

Do No Evil 
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: May 08, 2009, 03:51:58 PM »

I'm thinking Larry King's staff doesn't want the emails coming in so took the A's off their page.  What do you think? 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #765 on: May 08, 2009, 03:54:53 PM »

NoRose,I edLarry King again.I think I'll email him everyday.
I don't see the Anthonys listed on his website.What happened?
I'll go see, it was there this morning, maybe Larry and his staff wised up 

Nope, all I see is on May 12th Elizabeth Edwards is his guest - nothing on next week's schedule on his home page, HLN still advertising that LKL has the Anthonys scheduled for the 13th

I'll just keep on mailing him until we hear something different. 
Keep it up!  I have sent out a total of 37 so far today to people associated with him and also to him.  If you have email, just shoot a quick note to him of your disgust!  The more he sees the more they will realize that his ratings WILL take a hit, and given that May is all about sweeps, they can NOT afford to lose viewers.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: May 08, 2009, 04:00:14 PM »

CasuallyCool      it's not the best fantasy I've ever come up with but it ranks in the upper 25, um upper 50, well it ranks  Monkey Devil!
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #767 on: May 08, 2009, 04:00:37 PM »

Do No Evil 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #768 on: May 08, 2009, 04:02:46 PM »

CasuallyCool      it's not the best fantasy I've ever come up with but it ranks in the upper 25, um upper 50, well it ranks  Monkey Devil!

My heart skipped a beat when I first read, "I'm fantasizing about casually..."      Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Do No Evil 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: May 08, 2009, 04:04:14 PM »

Nope, all I see is on May 12th Elizabeth Edwards is his guest - nothing on next week's schedule on his home page, HLN still advertising that LKL has the Anthonys scheduled for the 13th

Keep it up!  I have sent out a total of 37 so far today to people associated with him and also to him.  If you have email, just shoot a quick note to him of your disgust!  The more he sees the more they will realize that his ratings WILL take a hit, and given that May is all about sweeps, they can NOT afford to lose viewers.

Keep the rally going...I'll bet so far they took off the email your questions & comments because 90% of it was negative, now we have to get Mr. Suspenders to cancel them...I think its time for him to retire he's losing it!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: May 08, 2009, 04:08:38 PM »

This is while they were on their "Caylee is Alive" and Spindy was in the midst of her "I hope I look and sypathetic and gauntly grieving."
Sure didn't take her long to come roaring back. Spindy probably taught Casey everything she knows about dyslecia. I cannot, do not and will never feel the least bit of the "C" word for ANY of them. I still have the memorial production and the depos burned into my brain. I am sure that Caylee loved them with all her little heart. And just look what they have done, and what a mess they have made.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: May 08, 2009, 04:09:35 PM »

Good work Docle.I've sent out 25.
I got the standard auto reply from CNN.
I'll get right back to the emails. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: May 08, 2009, 04:10:33 PM »

My heart skipped a beat when I first read, "I'm fantasizing about casually..."      Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: May 08, 2009, 04:10:45 PM »

But that is what is missing, he did have that listed, now it is gone. He does have Edwards up for the 12th  but he took down the rest that was there this morning.

3 minutes ago, I got this from WESH as a tweet:
"George and Cindy Anthony to appear on Larry King Live on 5/13.3 minutes ago from web"

So, sounds like it still is on.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: May 08, 2009, 04:10:56 PM »

There is no blog post yet set up for the Anthony appearance on LKL's blog, but why not take over an existing blog with a public outcry...hmmmm
http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #775 on: May 08, 2009, 04:11:25 PM »

Good work Docle.I've sent out 25.
I got the standard auto reply from CNN.
I'll get right back to the emails. 
Very good!  Keep it up, the auto-replies means they are getting them!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #776 on: May 08, 2009, 04:11:55 PM »

Hey monkeys           Just wanted to thank everyone for all the links.  it's really cutting into my friday trying to slow the Anthony toxic waste from spreading.   It's amazing that they keep right on going and going with their claptraps flappin non stop.    Not one honest person has been linked to them and yet they seem to be getting momentum.
 I'm sick of writing sponsers and show hosts and other non profits but if we don't, next thing we know Sin dy will be hawking the official caylee marie anthony foundation endorsed, caylee doll.!!   Wouldn't put it passed her. I h a t e them.

Not a doll, its right there they are planning on providing  Caylee bears, note they did not state "donated to," so the question is will they profit in part by their production cost versus sale price, no matter what they are intended for

OMG  WTF  WTH  !@#$%^^&^&&*&**((((     I didn't even see that.
Me either, and I still don't, where does it state that 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: May 08, 2009, 04:14:07 PM »

Hey, look who I found:    

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #778 on: May 08, 2009, 04:14:40 PM »

But that is what is missing, he did have that listed, now it is gone. He does have Edwards up for the 12th  but he took down the rest that was there this morning.

3 minutes ago, I got this from WESH as a tweet:
"George and Cindy Anthony to appear on Larry King Live on 5/13.3 minutes ago from web"

So, sounds like it still is on.
Just means we have to pick up the pace with these emails.  It takes a moment of your time to just tell them how disgusted you are with their choice in guests when there are so many other needing families out there.  I wrote that I would rather see information on Brittanee Drexel.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: May 08, 2009, 04:17:51 PM »

Hey, look who I found:    

Hi QM!

...and look who I found:

Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.