April 25, 2024, 01:13:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 286796 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: May 08, 2009, 04:48:49 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-deputy-050809,0,5485459.story

Deputy in Caylee case to have final hearing on termination
A final hearing to decide whether the deputy accused of improperly investigating as tip that could have led to the discovery of Caylee Marie Anthony will be held next week.

Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writer
A final hearing to decide whether the Orange County deputy sheriff accused of improperly investigating as tip that could have led to the discovery of Caylee Marie Anthony will be held next week.

The Sheriff's office is seeking termination for Deputy Richard Cain. The hearing will be held on May 19 and is not open to the public.

The Administrative Review Captain will make a final decision within two days of the hearing, according to a Sheriff's Office spokesman.

Cain is accused of not properly investigating tip made in August by meter reader Roy Kronk about a suspicious bag found in an area near the Anthony home on Hopespring and Suburban drives.

After the missing toddler's remains were found, Cain also failed to tell investigators he had looked into a tip in the same area months before the discovery. His story changed several times while being interviewed by investigators.

Shortly after the remains were found Cain was stripped of his law enforcement powers and moved to work in the supply division

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #801 on: May 08, 2009, 04:50:21 PM »

Keep them rollin on monkeys!  I have posted in other Monkey forums hoping that others will join in our efforts.  We know that there is power in numbers!!
Come on lurkers and guests, click on the link, you can stay annonymous!!! 
Be the voice for Caylee.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #802 on: May 08, 2009, 04:52:55 PM »

Thanks Trimm for that article on Cain.  Way to go Dolce, Larry and staff will be overwhelmed  Monkey Devil!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #803 on: May 08, 2009, 04:53:18 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.lkl.comment.html?12

IT ONLY TAKES A SINGLE MOMENT!  BE HEARD FOR CAYLEE!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: May 08, 2009, 04:54:10 PM »

thanks to you Dolce....I sent emails to LK and to all the sponsor emails addys you posted. I added the link to Mr. Morgan's site so they can see the A's in action.  Some of the info on the Milstadts and KF and also added the link to TES to, SM and to Blink!!
Awesome!!  Keep it up Sunny and everyone else.  Kill them off the show with information!  The truth for Caylee!!!! 

Be heard!!!

DO NOT ALLOW THE ANTHONYS TO LIE AGAIN ON NATIONAL TELEVISION. 
JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

I thought sending a little information, someone might at least take a look

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: May 08, 2009, 04:54:47 PM »

thanks to you Dolce....I sent emails to LK and to all the sponsor emails addys you posted. I added the link to Mr. Morgan's site so they can see the A's in action.  Some of the info on the Milstadts and KF and also added the link to TES to, SM and to Blink!!
Awesome!!  Keep it up Sunny and everyone else.  Kill them off the show with information!  The truth for Caylee!!!! 

Be heard!!!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

You bet 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #806 on: May 08, 2009, 04:56:20 PM »

Sorry I was in another Cage and found Dolce's request - I went to the link to CNN
its a unexplained screen yet requests you to put in your name and info
Yet does not state Why ?? This has to do with the Ant's going on Cnn??? Larry King 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #807 on: May 08, 2009, 04:56:38 PM »

Be heard!!!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

I would!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #808 on: May 08, 2009, 04:57:14 PM »

Sorry I was in another Cage and found Dolce's request - I went to the link to CNN
its a unexplained screen yet requests you to put in your name and info
Yet does not state Why ?? This has to do with the Ant's going on Cnn??? Larry King 

Deenie I replied to you in Sandra's cage.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: May 08, 2009, 04:57:51 PM »

NoRose,I edLarry King again.I think I'll email him everyday.
I don't see the Anthonys listed on his website.What happened?
I'll go see, it was there this morning, maybe Larry and his staff wised up 

Nope, all I see is on May 12th Elizabeth Edwards is his guest - nothing on next week's schedule on his home page, HLN still advertising that LKL has the Anthonys scheduled for the 13th

I'll just keep on mailing him until we hear something different. 
Keep it up!  I have sent out a total of 37 so far today to people associated with him and also to him.  If you have email, just shoot a quick note to him of your disgust!  The more he sees the more they will realize that his ratings WILL take a hit, and given that May is all about sweeps, they can NOT afford to lose viewers.

Boy it's like you mention my name and I swing down the vine!!!

Hey Monks.. Thought I would pass along a little Friday afternoon tidbit (apologize if one of you stellar eagle eyes already caught this and posted it).
From my friend:

http://www.wptv.com/news/local/story/Man-sustains-burns-from-Sonnys-BBQ/MxKlPkUXp0O6c_4WvMTm6w.cspx

Now, I am NOT making any accusations or allegations, you tell me what you think:

WEST PALM BEACH, FL -- "I was bleeding from my throat and tongue instantly.  I was in a lot of pain," says
 David Milstead.

The 50-year old Loxahatchee man isn't talking about the hot sauce from Sonny's BBQ.

No, it was something else served up on his lunch plate that left him with second and third degree burns in his mouth and throat.

"My whole mouth is peeled, the skin in my mouth is peeled and my throat," says Milstead from his hospital bed at Palm's West.

Milstead was a regular at the Sonny's BBQ on Okeechobee Boulevard and 441.  On Tuesday he ordered his meal and noticed what looked like salt on his plate.

"I just reached out with my finger and touched it and put it on my tongue and it just lit me on fire," he says.

Milstead had actually tasted a cleaning chemical used on deep fryers.  The main chemical is hydrochloric acid, and on the back of the product it contains a warning claiming to be corrosive to all skin.  When you look inside, the product looks just like salt.

Sonny's admits the mistake and has offered to pay Milstead's medical bills.

The BBQ chain says it genuinely cares about Milstead who has been a customer there for years.

Milstead's attorney though says managers there didn't do enough.

"The second this happened, they should have shut the place down, they should have stopped everybody from eating...instead it was business as usual," says Jupiter attorney Todd Alofs.

Milstead is still very lucky.

His wife had a piece of cornbread off his plate, but didn't eat it.

Doctors tell him if he'd had any more than just a finger full of this chemical, Sonny's would have served him his last meal.

"It could have killed me, it could have killed my wife," he says.  

This is such a very unfortunate thing to happen to only one single patron. If I was a suspicious person, I would at least look into the possibility that Dennis Milstead's brother, who is going to be "housing" his bro and Family following the sherriff's sale auction of their home  on June 25th did not have an immediate need for cash.
B

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: May 08, 2009, 04:58:22 PM »

They sure are slow over at LK blog, takes awhile to have your comment approved or not 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: May 08, 2009, 05:00:13 PM »

Hey, look who I found:    

Ha ha    Go here I started a segway comment on the Drew Peterson story blog on LKL blog site

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/08/drew-peterson-news-roundup/#addcomment
Capp I wubs you!  I just added mine to the blog.  It says awaiting moderation.  I hope they post it.  I think if we have others we can make the point.  I am certain that they took down the Anthony link as they are inundated with emails but plan to still have the interview. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: May 08, 2009, 05:01:21 PM »

Thanks Blink, does anyone have a pic of David Milstead? I want to see if he is as handsome as his brother Dennis 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: May 08, 2009, 05:03:57 PM »

Hey, look who I found:    

Ha ha    Go here I started a segway comment on the Drew Peterson story blog on LKL blog site

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/08/drew-peterson-news-roundup/#addcomment
I am following you Capp, my comments are awaiting moderation. 

In case they do not let my comment on here is what I wrote:

May 8th, 2009 4:57 pm ET
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
Drew Peterson is at best a sociopath at worst the male version of Casey Anthony. Drew is presumed to have killed his wives, Casey is presumed to have killed her daughter and both claim they have no knowledge of what happened and both bask in the media time like they are rock stars. The only difference is Drew does not have a family cheering section that is prepared to forget about the innocent life taken and do a media tour, lie to authorities and profit from the death of a child like Anthony’s are doing. Why do the media think that the viewers want to waste another minute of their lives watching lies, deception and deplorable behaviour from the Anthony’s? It may be sweeps time but your choices to provide the Anthony’s yet again a platform on your show so they can lie to your face is shameful. If you are set on interviewing a family who actually have a missing child there are other choices such as the families of Madeline McCann and Haleigh Cummings to name only two.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: May 08, 2009, 05:05:11 PM »

Northern Rose      
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: May 08, 2009, 05:06:00 PM »

They sure are slow over at LK blog, takes awhile to have your comment approved or not 
I know,  it's been a looooong time...........tap.....tap.......
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: May 08, 2009, 05:06:07 PM »

Boy it's like you mention my name and I swing down the vine!!!

Hey Monks.. Thought I would pass along a little Friday afternoon tidbit (apologize if one of you stellar eagle eyes already caught this and posted it).
From my friend:

http://www.wptv.com/news/local/story/Man-sustains-burns-from-Sonnys-BBQ/MxKlPkUXp0O6c_4WvMTm6w.cspx

Now, I am NOT making any accusations or allegations, you tell me what you think:

WEST PALM BEACH, FL -- "I was bleeding from my throat and tongue instantly.  I was in a lot of pain," says
 David Milstead.

The 50-year old Loxahatchee man isn't talking about the hot sauce from Sonny's BBQ.

No, it was something else served up on his lunch plate that left him with second and third degree burns in his mouth and throat.

"My whole mouth is peeled, the skin in my mouth is peeled and my throat," says Milstead from his hospital bed at Palm's West.

Milstead was a regular at the Sonny's BBQ on Okeechobee Boulevard and 441.  On Tuesday he ordered his meal and noticed what looked like salt on his plate.

"I just reached out with my finger and touched it and put it on my tongue and it just lit me on fire," he says.

Milstead had actually tasted a cleaning chemical used on deep fryers.  The main chemical is hydrochloric acid, and on the back of the product it contains a warning claiming to be corrosive to all skin.  When you look inside, the product looks just like salt.

Sonny's admits the mistake and has offered to pay Milstead's medical bills.

The BBQ chain says it genuinely cares about Milstead who has been a customer there for years.

Milstead's attorney though says managers there didn't do enough.

"The second this happened, they should have shut the place down, they should have stopped everybody from eating...instead it was business as usual," says Jupiter attorney Todd Alofs.

Milstead is still very lucky.

His wife had a piece of cornbread off his plate, but didn't eat it.

Doctors tell him if he'd had any more than just a finger full of this chemical, Sonny's would have served him his last meal.

"It could have killed me, it could have killed my wife," he says.  

This is such a very unfortunate thing to happen to only one single patron. If I was a suspicious person, I would at least look into the possibility that Dennis Milstead's brother, who is going to be "housing" his bro and Family following the sherriff's sale auction of their home  on June 25th did not have an immediate need for cash.
B

Blink, do you have super powers?   Not only do you mysteriously appear but you read my mind!!!  Sounds like a scam to me!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: May 08, 2009, 05:07:16 PM »

Ok, just walked in, what do I need to do????  It has rained here for 12 days and we get one day of reprieve then rain again (I blame it on CC)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: May 08, 2009, 05:07:59 PM »

LKL Sponsors

JK Harris and Company www.jkharris.com

AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals www.astrazeneca-us.com

E-Trade  www.etrade.com

Monex Precious Metals www.monex.com

Sprint www.sprint.com

Select Quote www.selectquote.com

Wells Fargo www.wellsfargo.com  (Which has just bought out Wachovia)

AARP  www.aarp.org

Philips / Norelco www.usa.philips.com  email: scott.m.weisenhoff@philips.com

Subaru www.subaru.com

Geico www.geico.com

Boston Market www.bostonmarket.com

Overstock.com

Liberty Medical www.libertymedical.com

University of Phoenix www.yourphoenixdegree.com

Dodge www.dodge.com

Hyundai www.hyundaiusa.com

Career Builder.com www.careerbuilder.com

Zurich Financial Services www.zurich.com

Johnson and Johnson www.secure-www.jnj.com

US Home Auction www.ushomeauction.com

Cisco www.cisco.com

Exxon Mobil www.exxonmobil.com

Bumping this for those who didn't see it.  Thanks so much Dolce.

I am very behind as I have sent each and every one an email.  Below is a response from Sprint...I am impressed.

Dear Bev XXXXX,

Thank you for contacting Sprint regarding the Larry King show guest.

As you mentioned, I have forwarded your feedback about the Larry King
guest (Anthony's) to the appropriate department for the further
necessary action.

Thank you again for contacting Sprint.

Sincerely,
Alex B.
Sprint

I may change my cell phone provider.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: May 08, 2009, 05:08:32 PM »

Hey, look who I found:    

I am following you Capp, my comments are awaiting moderation. 

In case they do not let my comment on here is what I wrote:

May 8th, 2009 4:57 pm ET
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
Drew Peterson is at best a sociopath at worst the male version of Casey Anthony. Drew is presumed to have killed his wives, Casey is presumed to have killed her daughter and both claim they have no knowledge of what happened and both bask in the media time like they are rock stars. The only difference is Drew does not have a family cheering section that is prepared to forget about the innocent life taken and do a media tour, lie to authorities and profit from the death of a child like Anthony’s are doing. Why do the media think that the viewers want to waste another minute of their lives watching lies, deception and deplorable behaviour from the Anthony’s? It may be sweeps time but your choices to provide the Anthony’s yet again a platform on your show so they can lie to your face is shameful. If you are set on interviewing a family who actually have a missing child there are other choices such as the families of Madeline McCann and Haleigh Cummings to name only two.

wonderful post......I am going to go post as well

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.