March 28, 2024, 07:01:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 285928 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: May 08, 2009, 05:10:02 PM »

Northern Rose      
s considering cutting and pasting my rant from last night, but figured the moderators over their may choke on their twinkies.  I may still do it.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: May 08, 2009, 05:10:39 PM »

Hey, look who I found:    

Ha ha    Go here I started a segway comment on the Drew Peterson story blog on LKL blog site

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/08/drew-peterson-news-roundup/#addcomment
I am following you Capp, my comments are awaiting moderation. 

In case they do not let my comment on here is what I wrote:

May 8th, 2009 4:57 pm ET
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
Drew Peterson is at best a sociopath at worst the male version of Casey Anthony. Drew is presumed to have killed his wives, Casey is presumed to have killed her daughter and both claim they have no knowledge of what happened and both bask in the media time like they are rock stars. The only difference is Drew does not have a family cheering section that is prepared to forget about the innocent life taken and do a media tour, lie to authorities and profit from the death of a child like Anthony’s are doing. Why do the media think that the viewers want to waste another minute of their lives watching lies, deception and deplorable behaviour from the Anthony’s? It may be sweeps time but your choices to provide the Anthony’s yet again a platform on your show so they can lie to your face is shameful. If you are set on interviewing a family who actually have a missing child there are other choices such as the families of Madeline McCann and Haleigh Cummings to name only two.

Wubs you too NorthernRose, your comment is fantabulious!   Tks everyone for adding your comments, you all rock!SM will not be wavered, detered or snubbed...freedom of speech being utilized to speak the truth....something a far cry foreign to the Anthonys!!   I love you all!   I hope they post them, Im not seeing them on the blog yet.

doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #822 on: May 08, 2009, 05:11:16 PM »

They sure are slow over at LK blog, takes awhile to have your comment approved or not 
I know,  it's been a looooong time...........tap.....tap.......
Hopefully that is because they have received so many comments all at once from every inlet. Go monkeys.....
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: May 08, 2009, 05:12:04 PM »

Thanks Blink, does anyone have a pic of David Milstead? I want to see if he is as handsome as his brother Dennis 

http://www.wflxfox29.com/Global/story.aspS=10327731                     Photo gallery on story. Make up your own mind..

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: May 08, 2009, 05:13:08 PM »

Hey, look who I found:    

Ha ha    Go here I started a segway comment on the Drew Peterson story blog on LKL blog site

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/08/drew-peterson-news-roundup/#addcomment

Drew Peterson is at best a sociopath at worst the male version of Casey Anthony. Drew is presumed to have killed his wives, Casey is presumed to have killed her daughter and both claim they have no knowledge of what happened and both bask in the media time like they are rock stars. The only difference is Drew does not have a family cheering section that is prepared to forget about the innocent life taken and do a media tour, lie to authorities and profit from the death of a child like Anthony’s are doing. Why do the media think that the viewers want to waste another minute of their lives watching lies, deception and deplorable behaviour from the Anthony’s? It may be sweeps time but your choices to provide the Anthony’s yet again a platform on your show so they can lie to your face is shameful. If you are set on interviewing a family who actually have a missing child there are other choices such as the families of Madeline McCann and Haleigh Cummings to name only two.

Wubs you too NorthernRose, your comment is fantabulious!   Tks everyone for adding your comments, you all rock!SM will not be wavered, detered or snubbed...freedom of speech being utilized to speak the truth....something a far cry foreign to the Anthonys!!   I love you all!   I hope they post them, Im not seeing them on the blog yet.

this wait time to see our comments is annoying me.  it's like poking a sleeping bear with a stick and me being the bear.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: May 08, 2009, 05:14:09 PM »

Thanks Blink, does anyone have a pic of David Milstead? I want to see if he is as handsome as his brother Dennis 

http://www.wflxfox29.com/Global/story.aspS=10327731                     Photo gallery on story. Make up your own mind..

Try again:
http://www.wflxfox29.com/Global/story.asp?S=10327731

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: May 08, 2009, 05:14:17 PM »

Ok, I see what Dolce has posted now and I will do that.  Older Monkeys does Dolce remind you of Barbara S in "The Way We Were"  only much more beautful!!!  Can you just see her on the corner handing out flyers and Robert Redford looking at her?  Sigh.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: May 08, 2009, 05:14:31 PM »

O God Im going to sound horrible but truth be told he is a beast!   Don't know about a picture but he is shown in the hospital after his stunt (yea I said it).   Go back in this thread to late evening, very early morning hours & you will find a link to the video.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: May 08, 2009, 05:15:35 PM »

Oops, tks Fanny didnt see your post I was in reply mode

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: May 08, 2009, 05:16:27 PM »

Baez To Bring Aboard Capital-Qualified Attorney
New Member Of Anthony's Defense Team To Be Announced
POSTED: 3:17 pm EDT May 8, 2009
UPDATED: 4:04 pm EDT May 8, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A battle is forming in the case against Casey Anthony surrounding the state's motion to find out who will defend her.

Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's primary attorney, does not have anyone qualified on his team to try a capital case, but newly filed court papers say he will soon. But an Orlando defense attorney said Casey Anthony's defense has already suffered because of this issue.

In a new filing, Baez is trying to minimize prosecutor's concerns that right now he has no death penalty certified defense lawyer on his team.

Baez writes that the defense has been in constant contact with the prosecution, and he has never been asked about this issue by any of them.

According to Baez, he'll be announcing a new death qualified attorney at a hearing later this month.

According to defense lawyer Richard Hornsby, during recent depositions of key witnesses in the case, Baez had no death qualified attorney asking the questions and that is a mistake.

"If you don't have a death penalty certified attorney conducting those depositions it usually affects the quality of those depositions and under Florida law you can't do a second deposition of a witness," Hornsby said.

Baez is asking the judge to strike the state's motion for a hearing on the issue.

Judge Stan Strickland has not yet issued a ruling or hearing date.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: May 08, 2009, 05:17:00 PM »

LKL Sponsors

JK Harris and Company www.jkharris.com

AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals www.astrazeneca-us.com

E-Trade  www.etrade.com

Monex Precious Metals www.monex.com

Sprint www.sprint.com

Select Quote www.selectquote.com

Wells Fargo www.wellsfargo.com  (Which has just bought out Wachovia)

AARP  www.aarp.org

Philips / Norelco www.usa.philips.com  email: scott.m.weisenhoff@philips.com

Subaru www.subaru.com

Geico www.geico.com

Boston Market www.bostonmarket.com

Overstock.com

Liberty Medical www.libertymedical.com

University of Phoenix www.yourphoenixdegree.com

Dodge www.dodge.com

Hyundai www.hyundaiusa.com

Career Builder.com www.careerbuilder.com

Zurich Financial Services www.zurich.com

Johnson and Johnson www.secure-www.jnj.com

US Home Auction www.ushomeauction.com

Cisco www.cisco.com

Exxon Mobil www.exxonmobil.com

Bumping this for those who didn't see it.  Thanks so much Dolce.

I am very behind as I have sent each and every one an email.  Below is a response from Sprint...I am impressed.

Dear Bev XXXXX,

Thank you for contacting Sprint regarding the Larry King show guest.

As you mentioned, I have forwarded your feedback about the Larry King
guest (Anthony's) to the appropriate department for the further
necessary action.

Thank you again for contacting Sprint.

Sincerely,
Alex B.
Sprint

I may change my cell phone provider.

Way to go!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: May 08, 2009, 05:19:52 PM »

Oops, tks Fanny didnt see your post I was in reply mode

Try my second posted link. It works.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #832 on: May 08, 2009, 05:20:13 PM »

Dolce I filled out the form within the link you posted -
I can only hope that something comes of it - I For ONE am up to my Earlobes in Cindy and George with their " transformed" identities as Calm cool and factual as " We know Nothing" we are just " somber " and lowly Grandparents ... out of the loop.

WE (Ants) have never been a part of any thing .. Pity Us ...Oh * SIGH  we are so to be thought as of Victims ~ Weak and Weary ...No One understands our Pain because We have No clue what is going on..WE Just Love Love Love Casey she is our Main Concern..  .

UM hmmm. What happened to the CONCERN of finding Who " Mysteriously" Killed Caylee - Notice that concept is no longer on the table.
They Just find Pride in naming a Water Craft after Caylee Marie to be their OATH of her Memory. KFN ...

Cindy and George No thank You 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: May 08, 2009, 05:21:50 PM »

Hey, look who I found:    

this wait time to see our comments is annoying me.  it's like poking a sleeping bear with a stick and me being the bear.

NorthernRose,   You are now posted in LKL blog under Drew's subject under mine.    I think they heard that roar!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: May 08, 2009, 05:21:57 PM »

Try again:
http://www.wflxfox29.com/Global/story.asp?S=10327731

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #835 on: May 08, 2009, 05:22:00 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A battle is forming in the case against Casey Anthony surrounding the state's motion to find out who will defend her.

Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's primary attorney, does not have anyone qualified on his team to try a capital case, but newly filed court papers say he will soon. But an Orlando defense attorney said Casey Anthony's defense has already suffered because of this issue.

In a new filing, Baez is trying to minimize prosecutor's concerns that right now he has no death penalty certified defense lawyer on his team.

Baez writes that the defense has been in constant contact with the prosecution, and he has never been asked about this issue by any of them.

According to Baez, he'll be announcing a new death qualified attorney at a hearing later this month.

According to defense lawyer Richard Hornsby, during recent depositions of key witnesses in the case, Baez had no death qualified attorney asking the questions and that is a mistake.

"If you don't have a death penalty certified attorney conducting those depositions it usually affects the quality of those depositions and under Florida law you can't do a second deposition of a witness," Hornsby said.

Baez is asking the judge to strike the state's motion for a hearing on the issue.

Jose Baez is soooo out of his league it is amazing.  To think that he represents Casey is actually wonderful because he doesn't have a clue about what to do next and in what order.  This is all going to catch up with him on Oct 12. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #836 on: May 08, 2009, 05:22:48 PM »

Thanks, oh, I've made up my mind, but I better keep it to myself   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: May 08, 2009, 05:24:16 PM »

Why does Bozo think the prosecuter has to remind him to get a Death Penalty Lawyer?????? I hope Judge Strickland chases him around the courtroom with his robes flapping and his gavel klunking on Bozo's head every step of the way!! Monkey Devil! Oh, the visual!

Now that there's funny, I don't care who you are!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #838 on: May 08, 2009, 05:26:41 PM »

O God Im going to sound horrible but truth be told he is a beast!   Don't know about a picture but he is shown in the hospital after his stunt (yea I said it).   Go back in this thread to late evening, very early morning hours & you will find a link to the video.
After seeing the video, I now have no doubt why he didn't push his plate of food away, but instead stuck his finger in the white stuff, and then stuffed his finger in his mouth 
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #839 on: May 08, 2009, 05:28:05 PM »

Hi all Monkeys!

I joined in the email writing and sent an email to  LKL at the address given, but I have not yet received the canned reply and that was over an hour ago!  Anybody else waiting that long?

I wrote to everyone in my address book to join us, giving the info that Dolce gave (not to include her SM name, just the facts and no part of her SM note).  I am hoping that everyone will pick up on this.  I have only heard back from AARP!  Sprint I have not heard from yet, but expect to because I am presently a customer but threatened to change to a "more reliable carrier" if they insist on supporting LKL!

Dolce:  You look marvelous -- I remember the early days with hardly a bump!  And thanks for getting this started!

Take care everyone.  I am now going to go through all my "old" emails to try to find some more addresses to send this request to email LKL and the advertisers.  If there is anything else I can do, let me know.  I read (lurk) here all the time.  You all are truly wonderful people.  I don't post often, because by the time I get to reading all the notes, some has said exactly what I was going to say, and I don't want to waste your time in reading it again!

Thanks again everyone. 
Justice for Caylee!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.