April 24, 2024, 06:36:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 286788 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: May 08, 2009, 07:34:35 PM »

Westernobserver,I got a reply from Nancy Grace show letting me know got the email . 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: May 08, 2009, 07:36:02 PM »

Ok....am I the only one who wants to know more about Kronk's girlfriend?  Where in the jail does she work? How could she have over heard kc and BOZO talking?  this bugs the hell outta me cause I have said from the beginning that something is hinky about Kronk  and his story....  BLINK PLEASE JUMP ON THIS!!! an angelic monkey
Sunny I am not sure what to think about Kronk. I don't know if the gf heard anything or just heard rumors.

I think common sense told me the baby was close to the house. Even KC said she was close. Maybe Kronk just listened to the clues that KC put out to her parents and to LE.

Remember, Cindy didn't want TM looking around that part of the neighborhood. THAT right there was a BIG clue to me that poor Caylee was close to the house. JMO JSM

Well LP said last night that Kronk's parents told him that Kronk knew where the body was and he was waiting for the water to go down to go retrieve it. He also said Kronk's girlfriend told him where it was. So, IMO it was more than just simple deduction.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: May 08, 2009, 07:36:02 PM »

JSM sent her email to LKL. I'm sure it won't be posted because I'm sure it didn't sound intelligent enough for the likes of CNN. Oh well at least I tried. Hugs JSM Taking my baby out for a walk.

How do you know if they read your email? TIA JSM

Oh, they read them.
They just post whichever ones they want up there.
Mine haven't made it yet , probably cos I said he must be desperate for ratings

Then mine won't get published either.  I also used the "R" word!   
WHAT is the R word? I hope I didn't use it.

Monkey Devil!  RATINGS    Monkey Devil!

Oops, but I do see it got published.  an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: May 08, 2009, 07:37:40 PM »

I just sent my email...it would make my day to know he might cancel this interview.  These people make me ill when I see them on TV...I have actually dreamed about Cindy and that hammer.

They make me ill too.I hope they get canceled.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #944 on: May 08, 2009, 07:38:52 PM »

If anyone is interested, MISS PICKLEFACE is on JVM.
Thanks, I just had supper, and after seeing David Milstead propped up in that hospital bed, my stomach and head is not that strong 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: May 08, 2009, 07:39:27 PM »

Westernobserver,I got a reply from Nancy Grace show letting me know got the email . 

Yes, they just send an automated response though.... no human ever makes contact- with me anyway.... 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: May 08, 2009, 07:39:52 PM »

here is my email to Larry....

Larry...why do you provide a platform for the Anthony's to defend their daughter who murdered their grand daughter? I know that she is innocent until proven guilty, but come on! Everything points to her...If you do have them on again, ask them why they are not looking for the real murderer if Casey didn't do it?
They know the truth Larry and so do the rest of us...when is it going to be justice for Caylee on your show?
thanks for your attention to this matter..

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: May 08, 2009, 07:40:22 PM »

Ok....am I the only one who wants to know more about Kronk's girlfriend?  Where in the jail does she work? How could she have over heard kc and BOZO talking?  this bugs the hell outta me cause I have said from the beginning that something is hinky about Kronk  and his story....  BLINK PLEASE JUMP ON THIS!!! an angelic monkey
Sunny I am not sure what to think about Kronk. I don't know if the gf heard anything or just heard rumors.

I think common sense told me the baby was close to the house. Even KC said she was close. Maybe Kronk just listened to the clues that KC put out to her parents and to LE.

Remember, Cindy didn't want TM looking around that part of the neighborhood. THAT right there was a BIG clue to me that poor Caylee was close to the house. JMO JSM

Well LP said last night that Kronk's parents told him that Kronk knew where the body was and he was waiting for the water to go down to go retrieve it. He also said Kronk's girlfriend told him where it was. So, IMO it was more than just simple deduction.

I just feel something else is going on with Kronk too,  I do not get a trusting feeling about him.  I believe he was told to go there.  If I thought that I saw a body and a deputy dismissed me, than I would RUN to the OCSO and demand that the Sheriff come and speak to me.  I would not wait months before going back! JMO, no nanners or poo slinging!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #948 on: May 08, 2009, 07:41:48 PM »

I read that Sunny, but sometimes God love him, LP just spouts stuff out so he can get a word in on the NG show. I think Kronk probably knew by means other than deduction, just because he went to look so many times with no luck. Unfortunately I always try to look at the good intentions of people, not the bad. Seriously I can't imagine finding a body of a child or a person.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: May 08, 2009, 07:41:54 PM »

Yes, they just send an automated response though.... no human ever makes contact- with me anyway.... 

Maybe they'll check out the video.I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: May 08, 2009, 07:42:27 PM »

I just sent my email...it would make my day to know he might cancel this interview.  These people make me ill when I see them on TV...I have actually dreamed about Cindy and that hammer.

They make me ill too.I hope they get canceled.

I hope they get really bad crotch crickets (that will satisfy me until they are arrested)

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: May 08, 2009, 07:42:56 PM »

JSM sent her email to LKL. I'm sure it won't be posted because I'm sure it didn't sound intelligent enough for the likes of CNN. Oh well at least I tried. Hugs JSM Taking my baby out for a walk.

Oh, they read them.

Oh good, I didn't use that word. I'm glad you got published. How can you tell if you get published? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: May 08, 2009, 07:43:55 PM »

I won't be happy until I hear Spindy is unpacking her bag.
Hey Fanny, I am wearing a lime green shirt and the tape on my toe is lime green. Cindy better find a different color to wear if she shows up on LKL or any TV show in MY color! Just sayin.  Monkey Devil!

Spindy just messes up everything she touches. She gives green a bad name!!  I am glad she hasn't stopped you from enjoying wearing green. Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: May 08, 2009, 07:44:56 PM »

Thanks, I just had supper, and after seeing David Milstead propped up in that hospital bed, my stomach and head is not that strong 
He looked like a big fat toad lying in that bed. Gross

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: May 08, 2009, 07:46:23 PM »

Just listened to the video WOW!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSBGyYFwtTk&feature=channel_page

They do not have anything nice to say about Cindy and if her on TV is being nice wonder what she is like when she is not being nice.

So how can you live next to someone for 3 years and never speak more then 7 words to them.  If I see my neighbours come home late from work I call them and tell them to come over as I have cooked extra dinner. They work so hard and it just seems the right thing to do.  I bake bread for all my neighbours and grow a huge garden and give away fruit and vegetables all summer.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: May 08, 2009, 07:46:28 PM »

I won't be happy until I hear Spindy is unpacking her bag.
Hey Fanny, I am wearing a lime green shirt and the tape on my toe is lime green. Cindy better find a different color to wear if she shows up on LKL or any TV show in MY color! Just sayin.  Monkey Devil!

Spindy just messes up everything she touches. She gives green a bad name!!  I am glad she hasn't stopped you from enjoying wearing green. Monkey Devil!
If I still had short hair, you can bet your red Fanny I would never wear lime green again.  Monkey Devil!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: May 08, 2009, 07:47:40 PM »

Just listened to the video WOW!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSBGyYFwtTk&feature=channel_page

They do not have anything nice to say about Cindy and if her on TV is being nice wonder what she is like when she is not being nice.

So how can you live next to someone for 3 years and never speak more then 7 words to them.  If I see my neighbours come home late from work I call them and tell them to come over as I have cooked extra dinner. They work so hard and it just seems the right thing to do.  I bake bread for all my neighbours and grow a huge garden and give away fruit and vegetables all summer.
Can I live next to you Northern Rose? Do you still have Polar Bears? If so, I will take a pass. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: May 08, 2009, 07:47:46 PM »

here is my email to Larry....

Larry...why do you provide a platform for the Anthony's to defend their daughter who murdered their grand daughter? I know that she is innocent until proven guilty, but come on! Everything points to her...If you do have them on again, ask them why they are not looking for the real murderer if Casey didn't do it?
They know the truth Larry and so do the rest of us...when is it going to be justice for Caylee on your show?
thanks for your attention to this matter..

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #958 on: May 08, 2009, 07:48:23 PM »

He looked like a big fat toad lying in that bed. Gross
He's gross laying there in that hospital gown  I just read all the comments, they are great. JSM, just go back to the blog and check out the comments to see if yours is there.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: May 08, 2009, 07:48:26 PM »

Oh, they read them.

Oh good, I didn't use that word. I'm glad you got published. How can you tell if you get published? TIA JSM

JSM, I just went back to the link & it is there.  I only wrote two sentences.  I'm not very good at expressing myself in words, but I think I got my point across.  Here is what I wrote:

I have had my fill of the Anthony’s lies and will never again watch a show that airs them. Good luck with your ratings if you give the Anthony’s any air time.

Here is the link again for anyone that needs to write them:

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/08/drew-peterson-news-roundup/#comment-152087

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.