April 20, 2024, 06:02:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 286704 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: May 08, 2009, 07:48:27 PM »

Two of my comments have made it past the moderators, one to go. 

Dolce you have a different  link than what Capp posted.  I have been using Capp's and my comments are making it onto the site.

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/08/drew-peterson-news-roundup/#addcomment
That is because I am using the email link that we have been using all day.  Capp is posting on the boards.  My link is for direct comments to their show.

dolce, where do we read the comments in regards to the A's? I tried to find it but no luck..
TIA...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: May 08, 2009, 07:49:24 PM »

that was good Cece...short and to the point! 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: May 08, 2009, 07:50:14 PM »

Ok....am I the only one who wants to know more about Kronk's girlfriend?  Where in the jail does she work? How could she have over heard kc and BOZO talking?  this bugs the hell outta me cause I have said from the beginning that something is hinky about Kronk  and his story....  BLINK PLEASE JUMP ON THIS!!! an angelic monkey
Sunny I am not sure what to think about Kronk. I don't know if the gf heard anything or just heard rumors.

I think common sense told me the baby was close to the house. Even KC said she was close. Maybe Kronk just listened to the clues that KC put out to her parents and to LE.

Remember, Cindy didn't want TM looking around that part of the neighborhood. THAT right there was a BIG clue to me that poor Caylee was close to the house. JMO JSM

Well LP said last night that Kronk's parents told him that Kronk knew where the body was and he was waiting for the water to go down to go retrieve it. He also said Kronk's girlfriend told him where it was. So, IMO it was more than just simple deduction.

I just feel something else is going on with Kronk too,  I do not get a trusting feeling about him.  I believe he was told to go there.  If I thought that I saw a body and a deputy dismissed me, than I would RUN to the OCSO and demand that the Sheriff come and speak to me.  I would not wait months before going back! JMO, no nanners or poo slinging!

me too....I would have been at the police station or the Sheriff's office in a NY minute!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: May 08, 2009, 07:51:19 PM »

Oh good, I didn't use that word. I'm glad you got published. How can you tell if you get published? TIA JSM
Someone please correct me if I am wrong here but there are two links, one to write a email to the producers and one to the blog.  I do not know if the letters get published but I do know that when I submitted to the blog I got published.  The blog is at the link below and you can see where it says submit comment.  I have taken now submitted the same comments to both the email and the blog.  It can not hurt.

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/08/drew-peterson-news-roundup/#addcomment
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: May 08, 2009, 07:51:46 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19410860/detail.html
Fired Deputy Will Try To Get Job Back In Casey Case

Posted: 6:12 pm EDT May 8, 2009Updated: 6:25 pm EDT May 8, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned that the Orange County deputy who was fired for allegedly doing a poor job in the case against Casey Anthony will try to get his job back in less than two weeks.

Last August, Deputy Richard Cain went to the area where Caylee Anthony's remains were eventually found. But while Cain was there, he said he saw nothing suspicious.

The sheriff's department says he didn't do a proper search and he was fired for lying about it. Cain gets two chances to appeal that decision. He'll make his first attempt at a hearing on May 19.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: May 08, 2009, 07:51:47 PM »

Ok....am I the only one who wants to know more about Kronk's girlfriend?  Where in the jail does she work? How could she have over heard kc and BOZO talking?  this bugs the hell outta me cause I have said from the beginning that something is hinky about Kronk  and his story....  BLINK PLEASE JUMP ON THIS!!! an angelic monkey

Somewhere, out there, in the far reaches of my mind, I saw her name in print one time. It wasn't the girlfriend that was involved in the domestic thing that Krunk got involved in. It was someone else and I don't think the name ever came up much, just that she was the live-in girlfriend and worked at the jail. Maybe Searching remembers what I'm talking about. She's got a memory like a steel trap.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: May 08, 2009, 07:51:50 PM »

Oh good, I didn't use that word. I'm glad you got published. How can you tell if you get published? TIA JSM
[/quote]

just keep checking back

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: May 08, 2009, 07:53:41 PM »

Just listened to the video WOW!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSBGyYFwtTk&feature=channel_page

They do not have anything nice to say about Cindy and if her on TV is being nice wonder what she is like when she is not being nice.

So how can you live next to someone for 3 years and never speak more then 7 words to them.  If I see my neighbours come home late from work I call them and tell them to come over as I have cooked extra dinner. They work so hard and it just seems the right thing to do.  I bake bread for all my neighbours and grow a huge garden and give away fruit and vegetables all summer.

I am so not surprised NR, your neighbors are blessed, God bless you

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: May 08, 2009, 07:55:05 PM »

They do not have anything nice to say about Cindy and if her on TV is being nice wonder what she is like when she is not being nice.

So how can you live next to someone for 3 years and never speak more then 7 words to them.  If I see my neighbours come home late from work I call them and tell them to come over as I have cooked extra dinner. They work so hard and it just seems the right thing to do.  I bake bread for all my neighbours and grow a huge garden and give away fruit and vegetables all summer.

NR, I want to move next door to you!   But seriously, we too have great neighbors, we share things among ourselves all year long as well.  We have only lived here 2 years and know we are blessed to have such a great little community.

Rest in Peace Caylee

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: May 08, 2009, 07:55:18 PM »

that was good Cece...short and to the point! 

Thank you cookie, you are too kind. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #970 on: May 08, 2009, 07:56:10 PM »

Now for JSM to be serious. That audio of the neighbors made me kind of laugh and kind of sad.

When I lived in my house, I had neighbors like you. Neighbors I cherished because they looked after me, after Josef and after my house if I wasn't home. Now that I live in an apartment, I don't know my neighbors. I know one that has invited me into her apartment, but that was because I walk her dog when she is out of town. Another reason for me not knowing my neighbors is I am shy and basically as my mom says a recluse.

I am not saying that Cindy is a recluse by any means. Cindy is a B*TCH plain and simple. She thought she was better than her neighbors because they were beneath her. Now that she needs $$$ Cindy wants to be best friends with anyone that will pay her bills. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: May 08, 2009, 07:58:22 PM »

Westernobserver,I got a reply from Nancy Grace show letting me know got the email . 

Yes, they just send an automated response though.... no human ever makes contact- with me anyway.... 

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #972 on: May 08, 2009, 07:58:50 PM »

If anyone is interested, MISS PICKLEFACE is on JVM.
Thanks, I just had supper, and after seeing David Milstead propped up in that hospital bed, my stomach and head is not that strong 
He looked like a big fat toad lying in that bed. Gross
He's gross laying there in that hospital gown  I just read all the comments, they are great. JSM, just go back to the blog and check out the comments to see if yours is there.
No Rose, I think maybe I posted just an email for questions, not on the blog.  He is gross. Looks like the squashed toad Josef was trying to lick off the ground.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: May 08, 2009, 08:00:24 PM »

JSM, I just went back to the link & it is there.  I only wrote two sentences.  I'm not very good at expressing myself in words, but I think I got my point across.  Here is what I wrote:

I have had my fill of the Anthony’s lies and will never again watch a show that airs them. Good luck with your ratings if you give the Anthony’s any air time.

Here is the link again for anyone that needs to write them:

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/08/drew-peterson-news-roundup/#comment-152087

Go cece...short and right on point!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: May 08, 2009, 08:03:53 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19410860/detail.html
Fired Deputy Will Try To Get Job Back In Casey Case

Posted: 6:12 pm EDT May 8, 2009Updated: 6:25 pm EDT May 8, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned that the Orange County deputy who was fired for allegedly doing a poor job in the case against Casey Anthony will try to get his job back in less than two weeks.

Last August, Deputy Richard Cain went to the area where Caylee Anthony's remains were eventually found. But while Cain was there, he said he saw nothing suspicious.

The sheriff's department says he didn't do a proper search and he was fired for lying about it. Cain gets two chances to appeal that decision. He'll make his first attempt at a hearing on May 19.

Cain F'ed up big time by being a lazy azzhole!  Good luck on getting your job back...perhaps he and GA can go to work at the same security company   OH WAIT!  DUH TO ME!~  GA doesn't have to work....he is going to live off of Caylee the rest of his life....   and becomew a big time kidfinder!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: May 08, 2009, 08:04:56 PM »

Somewhere, out there, in the far reaches of my mind, I saw her name in print one time. It wasn't the girlfriend that was involved in the domestic thing that Krunk got involved in. It was someone else and I don't think the name ever came up much, just that she was the live-in girlfriend and worked at the jail. Maybe Searching remembers what I'm talking about. She's got a memory like a steel trap.

thanks Fanny......I hope Searching can remember!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: May 08, 2009, 08:05:36 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/05/casey-anthony-wesh-asks-if-quality-of-her-defense-has-suffered.html
Casey Anthony: WESH asks if quality of her defense has suffered
posted by halboedeker on May 8, 2009 6:14:42 PM
Discuss This: Comments (1) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Has Casey Anthony's defense team made a tactical mistake?

WESH-Channel 2 explored that issue tonight. Criminal defense attorney Richard Hornsby told WESH's Bob Kealing that Casey's defense might have suffered because no death-qualified attorney has been asking questions in depositions. Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

"If you don't have a death-penalty-certified attorney ... conducting those depositions, well, it affects the quality of that deposition," Hornsby said. "Under Florida rules, you can't do a second deposition of a witness."

Anthony attorney Jose Baez has said he will announce a death-qualified attorney later this month. Baez could be missing details that more experienced lawyers would spot, Hornsby said.

And Baez's inability to keep a death-qualified lawyer on the defense team is a sign of experience that could hurt Anthony's defense, Hornsby told Kealing.

The state has asked for a hearing on the issue, but Kealing noted that Judge Stan Strickland has not issued a ruling or set a date.

WESH and WFTV-Channel 9 reported that an appeal on Deputy Richard Cain's termination has been set for May 19. Cain answered an August tip from meter reader Roy Kronk, who later found toddler Caylee's remains.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office said Cain "didn't do a proper search, and he was fired for lying about it," WFTV anchor Bob Opsahl explained. "Cain gets two chances to appeal that decision."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: May 08, 2009, 08:10:39 PM »

Good night all.  Time for me to log off.  Enjoy your evening & sweet dreams.  Hope to see you tomorrow.
 an angelic monkey

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: May 08, 2009, 08:10:56 PM »

Ill check in on the late side & tomorrow, monkey huggs!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: May 08, 2009, 08:11:25 PM »

thanks Fanny......I hope Searching can remember!!

I think I even had the name at one time. One night I had a hissy fit and said that I was never following the case again, and cleaned out all my files. Two days later I was back with my nose plastered to the computer screen and trying to gather and restore my files.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.