April 15, 2024, 11:42:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 286563 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #980 on: May 08, 2009, 08:12:21 PM »

Good night all.  Time for me to log off.  Enjoy your evening & sweet dreams.  Hope to see you tomorrow.
 an angelic monkey

Good night Capp and Cece. Sleep tight.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #981 on: May 08, 2009, 08:14:40 PM »

Good night all.  Time for me to log off.  Enjoy your evening & sweet dreams.  Hope to see you tomorrow.
 an angelic monkey

Good Night cece

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #982 on: May 08, 2009, 08:15:11 PM »

Ill check in on the late side & tomorrow, monkey huggs!

later capp!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #983 on: May 08, 2009, 08:16:14 PM »

I think I even had the name at one time. One night I had a hissy fit and said that I was never following the case again, and cleaned out all my files. Two days later I was back with my nose plastered to the computer screen and trying to gather and restore my files.

many of us have been in that same spot  

Rest in Peace Caylee

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: May 08, 2009, 08:16:24 PM »

Just listened to the video WOW!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSBGyYFwtTk&feature=channel_page

They do not have anything nice to say about Cindy and if her on TV is being nice wonder what she is like when she is not being nice.

So how can you live next to someone for 3 years and never speak more then 7 words to them.  If I see my neighbours come home late from work I call them and tell them to come over as I have cooked extra dinner. They work so hard and it just seems the right thing to do.  I bake bread for all my neighbours and grow a huge garden and give away fruit and vegetables all summer.
Now for JSM to be serious. That audio of the neighbors made me kind of laugh and kind of sad.

When I lived in my house, I had neighbors like you. Neighbors I cherished because they looked after me, after Josef and after my house if I wasn't home. Now that I live in an apartment, I don't know my neighbors. I know one that has invited me into her apartment, but that was because I walk her dog when she is out of town. Another reason for me not knowing my neighbors is I am shy and basically as my mom says a recluse.

I am not saying that Cindy is a recluse by any means. Cindy is a B*TCH plain and simple. She thought she was better than her neighbors because they were beneath her. Now that she needs $$$ Cindy wants to be best friends with anyone that will pay her bills. JMO JSM

JSM, I wished we lived close by.  You seem like a very nice and good hearted person.  I like having friends like you. an angelic monkey

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: May 08, 2009, 08:19:52 PM »

an angelic monkey

'Nite Cece.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #986 on: May 08, 2009, 08:22:30 PM »

They do not have anything nice to say about Cindy and if her on TV is being nice wonder what she is like when she is not being nice.

So how can you live next to someone for 3 years and never speak more then 7 words to them.  If I see my neighbours come home late from work I call them and tell them to come over as I have cooked extra dinner. They work so hard and it just seems the right thing to do.  I bake bread for all my neighbours and grow a huge garden and give away fruit and vegetables all summer.
Now for JSM to be serious. That audio of the neighbors made me kind of laugh and kind of sad.

When I lived in my house, I had neighbors like you. Neighbors I cherished because they looked after me, after Josef and after my house if I wasn't home. Now that I live in an apartment, I don't know my neighbors. I know one that has invited me into her apartment, but that was because I walk her dog when she is out of town. Another reason for me not knowing my neighbors is I am shy and basically as my mom says a recluse.

I am not saying that Cindy is a recluse by any means. Cindy is a B*TCH plain and simple. She thought she was better than her neighbors because they were beneath her. Now that she needs $$$ Cindy wants to be best friends with anyone that will pay her bills. JMO JSM

JSM, I wished we lived close by.  You seem like a very nice and good hearted person.  I like having friends like you. an angelic monkey

It would be great if we had a little town called Scared Monkeyville. We could all bring our furbabies and pets, make gallons of coffee and tea, and we could cook for each other till we all waddled. We would run that place right too...With no RSO's, criminals and murderers. Kids could run free, and there would be branches where we could all pearch and plenty of nanners.......Shoot!! Reality sucks, doesn't it??

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #987 on: May 08, 2009, 08:23:50 PM »

'Nite Monkeys.I'm off to walk the Digger dog.
Hope everyone has a good evening. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: May 08, 2009, 08:26:26 PM »

It would be great if we had a little town called Scared Monkeyville. We could all bring our furbabies and pets, make gallons of coffee and tea, and we could cook for each other till we all waddled. We would run that place right too...With no RSO's, criminals and murderers. Kids could run free, and there would be branches where we could all pearch and plenty of nanners.......Shoot!! Reality sucks, doesn't it??

Thay sounds really nice Fanny. an angelic monkey  If any bad one's tried to sneak in I would taser them Monkey Devil!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #989 on: May 08, 2009, 08:26:41 PM »

Two of my comments have made it past the moderators, one to go. 

Dolce you have a different  link than what Capp posted.  I have been using Capp's and my comments are making it onto the site.

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/08/drew-peterson-news-roundup/#addcomment
That is because I am using the email link that we have been using all day.  Capp is posting on the boards.  My link is for direct comments to their show.

dolce, where do we read the comments in regards to the A's? I tried to find it but no luck..
TIA...
http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/08/drew-peterson-news-roundup/#addcomment

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: May 08, 2009, 08:26:46 PM »

Nite Trimm. We'd need you in Scared Monkeyville. You could drive us around in Newfies News Cart. Maybe your hubby would give us a ride in the boat....Oh well.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #991 on: May 08, 2009, 08:28:26 PM »

Thay sounds really nice Fanny. an angelic monkey  If any bad one's tried to sneak in I would taser them Monkey Devil!

I'm sure Josef would help you keep things in line. Monkey Devil!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #992 on: May 08, 2009, 08:30:41 PM »

an angelic monkey

Good night Capp and Cece. Sleep tight.
Night Capp and Cece, just got in for the umpteenth time walking Joe. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #993 on: May 08, 2009, 08:31:10 PM »

Northern Rose, I want you to live in the Mat-Su valley, and take care of my kids!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: May 08, 2009, 08:34:22 PM »

an angelic monkey I wish we lived close too. You are a very sweet monkey. I like having Monkey friends like you and the rest of the monkeys.  an angelic monkey You are so sweet to say that.

Even CC when he behaves is a great monkey. (I really like him better when he is a misbehaving monkey) 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #995 on: May 08, 2009, 08:35:05 PM »

night trim

Rest in Peace Caylee

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: May 08, 2009, 08:36:40 PM »

an angelic monkey I wish we lived close too. You are a very sweet monkey. I like having Monkey friends like you and the rest of the monkeys.  an angelic monkey You are so sweet to say that.

Even CC when he behaves is a great monkey. (I really like him better when he is a misbehaving monkey) 

Hugs JSM an angelic monkey  I like misbehaving CC monkey too.  Even when he is naughty he still has Caylee in his heart. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #997 on: May 08, 2009, 08:40:01 PM »

I WISH that would happen Fanny.

You just left one thing out, you said tea and coffee. JSM would have to build a brewery for Mizjay, Trimm and JSM. I hope that won't be against the Monkeyville code violation.  Monkey Devil!

No seriously, the Monkeys are the best. That is why I spend my nights here with my monkey friends and my Josef. Monkeys have a purpose and that is to help and advocate for missing children and adults. That is what brought me to this cage and that is what is keeping me here.
I hope that makes sense? My family sometimes doesn't understand. Hugs JSM

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #998 on: May 08, 2009, 08:42:46 PM »

Two of my comments have made it past the moderators, one to go. 

Dolce you have a different  link than what Capp posted.  I have been using Capp's and my comments are making it onto the site.

That is because I am using the email link that we have been using all day.  Capp is posting on the boards.  My link is for direct comments to their show.

dolce, where do we read the comments in regards to the A's? I tried to find it but no luck..
TIA...
    I did it wrong, I sent what I said to the ask LKL or someone a question. Not to a blog. That means no one will read what I said. It made sense at the time.  Oh well, tomorrow is another day. 

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #999 on: May 08, 2009, 08:44:41 PM »

I WISH that would happen Fanny.

You just left one thing out, you said tea and coffee. JSM would have to build a brewery for Mizjay, Trimm and JSM. I hope that won't be against the Monkeyville code violation.  Monkey Devil!

No seriously, the Monkeys are the best. That is why I spend my nights here with my monkey friends and my Josef. Monkeys have a purpose and that is to help and advocate for missing children and adults. That is what brought me to this cage and that is what is keeping me here.
I hope that makes sense? My family sometimes doesn't understand. Hugs JSM
You forgot Diet coke and smokes. We'd have to build our town in a state where tobacco is free, and right next to a Coke bottling plant. And free high-speed internet. Oh, and we'd need a school, too. Without a school, I'd get bored, and you don't want to see what monkey-shines I get up to when I'm bored. Why, today, I even had to clean out our ponds to keep from getting bored...and learning how to robo-mail Larry-the-walking-corpse-King! Monkey Devil!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.