April 28, 2024, 04:35:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 287135 times)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #180 on: May 06, 2009, 11:00:04 PM »

Thanks Teyve.  I am challenged in posting pics.  Doesn't it resemble BJ? Monkey Devil!
Absoulutely!!!!!!!! Monkey Devil!

However, I am having issues with Bobo/Bozo being called "Cartman". First, of course, it leads to disparagement of Cartman. Second, and most importantly, it gives me a visual of Bozo driving the Witless News Cart...and that's not a pic I want to see. That would give us monkeys a bad name. Course, we could then beat him up...so maybe it's good after all.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: May 06, 2009, 11:06:20 PM »

Thanks Teyve.  I am challenged in posting pics.  Doesn't it resemble BJ? Monkey Devil!
Absoulutely!!!!!!!! Monkey Devil!

However, I am having issues with Bobo/Bozo being called "Cartman". First, of course, it leads to disparagement of Cartman. Second, and most importantly, it gives me a visual of Bozo driving the Witless News Cart...and that's not a pic I want to see. That would give us monkeys a bad name. Course, we could then beat him up...so maybe it's good after all.
Everytime I see him I think Cartman!  I am getting the visual of about a dozen of us monkeys beating him up.  That would be a good time.  I say we commence the beating Boot Camp style...a bar of soap wrapped in a pillow case.     

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: May 06, 2009, 11:11:13 PM »

CASEY GOES BERSERK IN JAIL
Hysterical Casey Anthony had to be strapped to a bed with leather restraints after learning prosecutors will seek the death penalty against her.

Infuriated by the news, the accused murder mom went berserk in her jail cell, screaming for more than an hour before corrections officers strapped her, thrashing and yelling, to a special bed used to restrain out-of-control inmates.

“Casey kept shouting, ‘I’m pissed! I’m pissed!’ ” fellow inmate and eyewitness Teri Thomas told The ENQUIRER in an exclusive interview.

“The bed had leather straps to confine the legs, the ankles, the knee area, the waist and the chest. “Casey was laid on the bed, and they strapped her down. She struggled. She was crying and agitated.”

Casey, 23, remains incarcerated in the “L” dormitory of Florida’s Orange County Jail, where she is awaiting trial for the murder of her angel-faced, 2-year-old daughter Caylee.

Pick up the new issue of The ENQUIRER for more details

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #183 on: May 06, 2009, 11:24:27 PM »

Hysterical Casey Anthony had to be strapped to a bed with leather restraints after learning prosecutors will seek the death penalty against her.

Infuriated by the news, the accused murder mom went berserk in her jail cell, screaming for more than an hour before corrections officers strapped her, thrashing and yelling, to a special bed used to restrain out-of-control inmates.

“Casey kept shouting, ‘I’m pissed! I’m pissed!’ ” fellow inmate and eyewitness Teri Thomas told The ENQUIRER in an exclusive interview.

“The bed had leather straps to confine the legs, the ankles, the knee area, the waist and the chest. “Casey was laid on the bed, and they strapped her down. She struggled. She was crying and agitated.”

Casey, 23, remains incarcerated in the “L” dormitory of Florida’s Orange County Jail, where she is awaiting trial for the murder of her angel-faced, 2-year-old daughter Caylee.

Dang! I never buy the NE, only guiltily glance at it in the check-out lane, but for this, I just might buy it. For, you know, when I need a good laugh! Monkey Devil!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: May 06, 2009, 11:33:29 PM »

Dang! I never buy the NE, only guiltily glance at it in the check-out lane, but for this, I just might buy it. For, you know, when I need a good laugh! Monkey Devil!

I know what you mean.  Skank being restrained.  So many thoughts and comments running thru my mind right now

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: May 07, 2009, 12:21:45 AM »

Nut, thank you for that beautiful video of Caylee.  It is sad and yet I rejoice that she is no longer among such evilness.  I don't think about what she has missed, but assuredly what she has gained -- no sorrow, no suffering, no pain, etc. sunny

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: May 07, 2009, 12:29:11 AM »

Extreme Search has updated again today.  hmmmmmm

National Vigil For Hope  Sunday May 17th, 2009
A National Coalition To Bring More Awareness to Missing Children & Adults
Michelle A. Bart, Chairperson

P.O. Box 872494, Vancouver, WA 98687-2494

(626) 644-3472 cell/voice

www.nationalvigilforhope.org

http://www.extremesearchandrescue.com/id30.html

These people are really hacking me off. I am going to see what the feds know on their operations.  I have a feeling they have a big dossier.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: May 07, 2009, 12:30:38 AM »

Think she has FINALLY figured out she has been double-crossed???  I do.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #188 on: May 07, 2009, 12:37:23 AM »

WDBO Local News   

Baez schedules more depositions
By Drew Petrimoulx @ May 6, 2009 3:58 PM Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)
The attorney for accused child killer Casey Anthony will conduct more depositions on May 13th.
Wednesday, Baez filed a notice that he will again depose a corrections officer with the Orange County Jail. Tuesday, Jose Baez questioned Lt. Tammy Uncer for several hours but said at the end of the day that he still wants to know more about what happened on December 11th, 2008.

On that day, Lt. Uncer brought Casey to the jail infirmary where she saw news coverage that a child's remain had been found near the Anthony home. The remains were later discovered to be that of Caylee Anthony, Casey's daughter.

Her reaction no the news was video taped - Baez questions the motive.

Baez also announced that he will question two deputies with the Orange County Sheriff's Office who responded to the scene when Caylee's remains were found.

Deputy Eduard Turso told investigators that meter reader Roy Kronk discovered Caylee's remains in a plastic bag while relieving himself in the woods.

Finally, Baez will depose an employee of Universal Studios. Casey told friends and family that she worked for Universal in the time leading up to her daughter's disappearance. On the day Casey was first arrested, she led deputies to Universal saying she was going to take them to her office. She eventually told them that she no longer worked there.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/05/baez-schedules-more-deposition.html
If I remember correctly early in Casey's incarceration Baez was observed to be hugging her,touching her and according to him,comforting her.Physical contact with a prisoner is prohibited.Baez was reported by jail employees for his actions.I wonder if some of Baez anger toward the jail personnel has anything to do with the fact that he was told to have no more inappropriate contact with Casey.He seems to be the type person to hold a grudge even to the point of bringing them back a second time for more testimony .

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: May 07, 2009, 01:49:08 AM »

Think she has FINALLY figured out she has been double-crossed???  I do.

Double-crossed, in what way?   Bozo for being a putz?   Someone she confined in that did something stupid which led to Caylee being found....yea that sounds like it.  I'm not sure how reliable this article is, at what point did an inmate get to witness this since Casey is in solitary confinement...hmmm.     Casey pissed?  She killed her daughter & she's pissed!!  Typical narcissistic sociopath...its infuriating.   If its true, just imagine the pissy fit we saw during her parents visiting tenfold, with that mad dog scrunched face & fists clenching at her chest, I'm not thinking about Casey over this, my thoughts are with Caylee and the fact that she had to be subjected to this monster & the rest of her twisted family.    Didn't NG say that the jail denied this occurred?  

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #190 on: May 07, 2009, 06:47:54 AM »

Aw, poor Casey was held down and was crying and agitated.  I imagine that is exactly how your 2 year old baby felt, held down, chloroformed and ductaped across the mouth.  Be pissed Casey.......... be agitated and cry for the rest of your life.  No heart sticker for you!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: May 07, 2009, 06:48:52 AM »

If you killed your child, and found out you might die for doing so, I don't think your first typical/normal reaction would be to say "I'm pissed".   That just doesn't make any sense to me..

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #192 on: May 07, 2009, 07:05:50 AM »

hi monkeys!!

tonight marks the almost-end of finals for me, then I can be full-time crime case follower for summer vacation!!

Dear Shari-
I just got back from class and wanted to be sure and tell you this:
I hate you I hate you I hate you! My finals are not until next April. That's right, no breaks for me. So, you can understand the whole "I hate you" thing, right? I mean, it's not like I hate you like I hate the Ants Monkey Devil! ....but I'm jealous.

mornin!

up early today because I still have a paper to write and turn in by 10pm tonite

don't be jealous of me today, Tevye

i figured that if I got up reallllly early, I could log on here and read for a bit Monkey Devil!

I will be back in class for the trial, though.

why can't we have trial this summer?   save me from all the summer sitcom re-runs, ya know?!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #193 on: May 07, 2009, 07:09:16 AM »

Aw, poor Casey was held down and was crying and agitated.  I imagine that is exactly how your 2 year old baby felt, held down, chloroformed and ductaped across the mouth.  Be pissed Casey.......... be agitated and cry for the rest of your life.  No heart sticker for you!

I believe this was "disproven" by NG last night.  I believe they contacted the jail and asked about this "Teri Thomas" person and they don't exist...anyone else remember from last night? I'm sure I heard something like that....

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #194 on: May 07, 2009, 07:21:46 AM »

::MonkeyDance::there's an echo in here!
and room to twirl around!

i guess i'll say randomly that I still need to know who Caylee's daddy is.

Casey is such an evil succubus that there is no way she wouldn't go after child support/welfare if she could list a father on the birth certificate.

I don't believe that the Anthony family does not know who the father is, either.

can you imagine Cindy not chasing down the boy that knocked up her daughter and making him pay...after seeing her point fingers at Jesse, Zanny, Amy...why wouldn't she have gone after Caylee's dad for monetary support when she was footing all the bills?

that's my only rant to those who don't think finding the daddy is important.  every little detail in this case is important.

ok I'm off my soapbox now.  anyone in here? hellloooooo?

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #195 on: May 07, 2009, 07:51:20 AM »

snipped from Shari ... LOL 
........can you imagine Cindy not chasing down the boy that knocked up her daughter .......

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: May 07, 2009, 08:05:29 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: May 07, 2009, 08:15:43 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0905/06/ng.01.html
Nancy Grace Transcripts
GRACE: OK, I will leave that to a jury. Street out to Drew Petrimoulx, WBDO, reporting from Orlando. Drew, reports are emerging, jail disputes it, that when she, tot mom, learned the state`s seeking the death penalty her response is, quote, "I`m so pissed."

DREW PETRIMOULX, WDBO: Yes, apparently, the tabloids got a hold of somebody that said they were in jail with Casey Anthony on April 13th, the day she learned that prosecutors would seek the death penalty. The person said that Casey reacted, basically, flipping out. She said that she was pissed. She was thrashing around. The eyewitness said that she actually had to be restrained to one of the beds in there with leather restraints.

STREEPER: We talked to the Orange County jail, though. They said not only was there never a person by this name in jail with Casey when she learned this news, but that Casey has been an ideal inmate and that she`s never had any behavior problems like this. So seems like the story, while a good read, is not apparently true.

GRACE: You know, I think that you may be correct about the restraint portion. But as far as no woman inmate in the jail at that time -- you know, the people in jail have about 15, 20 aliases. So I`m not so sure that this woman wasn`t in the jail. But the jailhouse description of where the restraint bed is seems to make that portion of the story inaccurate. However, we have seen so many times in her videotaped meetings with her family that this would be very true to course for her to respond.

Well you know what they say......better to pizzed off than to be pizzed on.  Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: May 07, 2009, 08:23:45 AM »

Nancy Grace Transcripts
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0905/06/ng.01.html

GRACE: Let`s go to the lawyers. We`re taking your calls live. Joining me out of Atlanta, veteran defense attorney Renee Rockwell, out of New York, trial lawyer Alan Ripka, also out of New York, Anna-Sigga Nicolazzi, prosecutor. Welcome to all.

STREEPER: Renee Rockwell, I don`t see insanity in the cards. This is why. What we just played shows that she has stated up front, I`ve never been on a medication in my life except for a couple of times I`ve had a muscle relaxer. You don`t just nut up one day, and then the next day, you`re totally sane again. That`s not the way insanity works.

RENEE ROCKWELL, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: No, it`s not, Nancy. But I don`t see any kind of plea, any kind of defense like that. I think she`s going to dig in, stick to the defense of, Go ahead and prove it. And Nancy, the state does have to prove it.

GRACE: Renee, just let`s try to stick to what we don`t know. Those are the questions. We know it`s the state`s burden to prove this case and every element of this case beyond a reasonable doubt.

STREEPER: Out to you, Anna-Sigga. Anna-Sigga, this statement, if proven to be true, "I`m so pissed," that`s her reaction to the state announcing it will seek the death penalty, not, I didn`t do it. What happened to my daughter? I didn`t do this, but, "I`m so pissed." What does that say to you, Anna-Sigga Nicolazzi?

ANNA-SIGGA NICOLAZZI, PROSECUTOR: (INAUDIBLE) evidence that I want to get in against her as of her conscious (ph) of guilt. This is actually true to the form of what we have seen of Casey Anthony. It is always from her perspective, her point of view. Before her child was found, even after she was arrested, Me, me, me. And here, once she hears that the death penalty is being opposed against her -- or they`re seeking the death penalty, I should say, that it`s just that she is angry and angry about how this is affecting her, rather than, again, mourning the loss of her child, especially if she were innocent, as she claims.

GRACE: Ripka?

ALAN RIPKA, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: I completely disagree. If you have to rely upon a statement that was made while in jail to prove a murder case and a death penalty case, you don`t have a lot of evidence.

GRACE: But Ripka -- Ripka, you`re talking in circles. Nobody said the state was relying on this to prove a case. But this is one piece of circumstantial evidence, if true. So try not to mislead the viewers, if possible.

RIPKA: Well, Nancy...

GRACE: All right?

RIPKA: Well, please. A statement like that doesn`t tell you anything. People react in different ways. By saying...

GRACE: OK. You know what? Good point. Let`s go to Dr. Lillian Glass. Weigh in, Lillian.

LILLIAN GLASS, PSYCHOLOGIST: I think she`s a complete sociopath based on everything that`s described and based on her communication skills. No doubt about it.

GRACE: Out to Leonard Padilla. Leonard, we understand that tot mom claims she`s dedicating her life to finding missing children? Response?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: She never looked for her own child. Why would she be bothered by looking for other people`s children? She never mentioned it once, never made one step towards it, never discussed anything like that with us while we were there. And as far as I know, she never discussed it with anybody else.

LILLIAN GLASS, PSYCHOLOGIST, AUTHOR OF "I KNOW WHAT YOU`RE THINKING": OK, Nancy. This is very interesting. The body doesn`t lie. And when sometimes there`s an emotional reaction the body takes over. The autonomic nervous system takes over. So that`s why she was doubled over.

That`s why she was agitated. She was reacting. There was a lot of movement. And her stomach hurt because the body took over. As I said, the body doesn`t lie. So when you`re seeing this emotion, this is what`s coming up, because she knows she`s gotten caught.

GRACE: Everybody, we`re taking your calls live. Tonight, unconfirmed reports that tot mom`s reaction to the state seeking the death penalty against her was a loud outburst, a tantrum in which she screams, "I`m so pissed." The jailhouse denies that.

Also, the defense claiming the state is dragging its feet. We also know no funeral at this point yet for little Caylee. Also, tot mom announces she`s dedicating her life to finding missing children.

~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #199 on: May 07, 2009, 08:29:40 AM »

hellllloooooo monkeys!

Happy almost Friday to ya!

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.