April 27, 2024, 09:22:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 287013 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: May 07, 2009, 08:35:58 AM »

Jane Velez Mitchell Issues
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0905/06/ijvm.01.html

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Baez says he has a problem with the way Casey was treated. But was she really mistreated or is Baez trying to make sure the public never sees the surveillance video that captured her possibly incriminating breakdown?

Let`s break it down with my fantastic panel: still here, Curtis Sliwa, founder of the Guardian Angels; joining me now is Stacey Honowitz, Florida prosecutor; and Judge Karen Mills-Francis, host of "Judge Karen" and a former retired Miami-Dade County court judge.

Judge Karen, what the heck? This is getting to the point where these officers are going to be over-grilled. Is this...

KAREN MILLS-FRANCIS, HOST, "JUDGE KAREN": You know what? We are seven months into this trial; the first-degree murder death penalty case. Five months left before this case goes to trial, 200 witnesses. And this attorney has taken a two-hour deposition of a correction officer.

We haven`t talked to any of the forensic folks. We haven`t talked to the lead detectives. He makes a big to-do about a correction officer`s testimony. He says after two hours, I`m not finished with him yet. You know how I feel about this Baez?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Yes, I do. And yesterday before questioning the jail house officer who was with Casey during her meltdown, Jose Baez hinted at possible legal action.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Curtis Sliwa, you`ve been observing this whole case. It always seems to boil down to her behavior. Let`s face it. She`s a somewhat, you know, attractive, compelling character. Whether she`s partying too much or rocking back and forth in the fetal position when she finds out what could be bad news. It always boils down to her personality.

CURTIS SLIWA, FOUNDER, GUARDIAN ANGELS: Oh, yes. You know, Baez, he`s smart. He knows like Pontius Pilate, he`s washing his hands of this case. He knows he`s going to lose. But he wants that infomercial time.

This guy is like Len (INAUDIBLE). He doesn`t know a camera, no microphone, he doesn`t want to have the urge to merge. That`s why when you heard the Choo-Choo Charlie engineer blow the horn, he`s saying, next stop, Miami. I can work that press corps over there if there`s a change of venue. It`s now all about Baez. He`s not really thinking about his client.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Judge Karen Mills-Francis, why doesn`t the judge in this case just put a gag order in place and prevent everybody from talking especially since Jose Baez is claiming that all the media attention in Orlando is why he can`t get a fair trial there? He`s partially responsible by giving all these news conferences.

MILLS-FRANCIS: You know what, he called a news conference on Monday at quarter to 5:00, right before the 5:00 news to complain about the press coverage. And he`s creating the press coverage. I don`t know what the judge is thinking. I don`t know why the judge hasn`t issued a gag order in this case.

But you know there is a bar complaint pending against Baez that was filed by the judge. I have said many times, I do not believe this lawyer is qualified in Florida to be a first chair death penalty defense attorney; second chair, third chair, fourth chair or fifth chair.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: We`ve got to leave it right there but we always invite Jose Baez on to our program to give his side of the story. We`d love to hear from him -- come in and visit us. Jose Baez, we`d love to have you.

MILLS-FRANCIS: Come on, Jose. Visit us.

VELEZ-MITHCELL: Come on, Jose, talk to us.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: May 07, 2009, 08:36:41 AM »

Almost Friday. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: May 07, 2009, 08:41:17 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/
the news of the day.
Thursday, May 07, 2009
Casey Anthony Child Murder Defendant

Last night, when I first heard about a Florida man that threw a baby from a moving car while traveling down an Interstate highway, the first thing that came into my mind was Casey Anthony. For months now, I have been following the murder case of Casey Anthony who is set to go on trial for capital murder sometime this fall. Last night, the child that was brutally murdered in Florida was killed by the boyfriend of the child's mother. That child was no relation to the alleged man that murdered the infant in such a brutal manner. What do you want to bet that the guy that killed that little baby last night in Florida will be convicted and sentenced to death before Casey Anthony is even moved to death row?

While both the man that killed that little baby in Florida yesterday and Casey Anthony should pay with their lives for killing a child, only Casey Anthony has a team of lawyers to make sure that her arm is never exposed in a Florida death chamber. In contrast, the guy that killed a child last night will get a public defender who's incompetence will assure he is quickly put to death in Florida - while, Casey Anthony's legal team will make sure that she stays alive and well for as long as possible. There is something wrong with our legal system. All child killers should be treated the same by Florida courts, but in the end only Casey Anthony will be properly defended in a court of law. This double standard of US justice has caused many Americans to not trust the US justice system and for good reason. In the US, everyone gets the best legal representation they can afford.

Please don't take my comments as in anyway supporting the cold blood murder of a child in Florida yesterday when some idiot threw him from a moving car while traveling at highway speeds down the road. That guy definitely needs to be put to death, but in my opinion his crime is no worse than the one committed by Casey Anthony. However, over the next few weeks and months we will see swift justice in his case, while Casey Anthony's lawyers drag out her legal options for years to come. My point is that all child murderers should be dealt with harshly by the legal system of Florida and the other 49 US states. However, in real life that does not happen - because some murderers receive quick justice, while others are allowed to manipulate the legal system based on their financial resources or public fame.

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: May 07, 2009, 08:42:01 AM »

hellllloooooo monkeys!

Happy almost Friday to ya!

Morning!
what a sweet dog caption....put a smile on my face!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: May 07, 2009, 08:45:11 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/
the news of the day.
Thursday, May 07, 2009
Casey Anthony Child Murder Defendant

Last night, when I first heard about a Florida man that threw a baby from a moving car while traveling down an Interstate highway, the first thing that came into my mind was Casey Anthony. For months now, I have been following the murder case of Casey Anthony who is set to go on trial for capital murder sometime this fall. Last night, the child that was brutally murdered in Florida was killed by the boyfriend of the child's mother. That child was no relation to the alleged man that murdered the infant in such a brutal manner. What do you want to bet that the guy that killed that little baby last night in Florida will be convicted and sentenced to death before Casey Anthony is even moved to death row?

While both the man that killed that little baby in Florida yesterday and Casey Anthony should pay with their lives for killing a child, only Casey Anthony has a team of lawyers to make sure that her arm is never exposed in a Florida death chamber. In contrast, the guy that killed a child last night will get a public defender who's incompetence will assure he is quickly put to death in Florida - while, Casey Anthony's legal team will make sure that she stays alive and well for as long as possible. There is something wrong with our legal system. All child killers should be treated the same by Florida courts, but in the end only Casey Anthony will be properly defended in a court of law. This double standard of US justice has caused many Americans to not trust the US justice system and for good reason. In the US, everyone gets the best legal representation they can afford.

Please don't take my comments as in anyway supporting the cold blood murder of a child in Florida yesterday when some idiot threw him from a moving car while traveling at highway speeds down the road. That guy definitely needs to be put to death, but in my opinion his crime is no worse than the one committed by Casey Anthony. However, over the next few weeks and months we will see swift justice in his case, while Casey Anthony's lawyers drag out her legal options for years to come. My point is that all child murderers should be dealt with harshly by the legal system of Florida and the other 49 US states. However, in real life that does not happen - because some murderers receive quick justice, while others are allowed to manipulate the legal system based on their financial resources or public fame.

Trimm....^^^^^^that is very powerful and very true! worded very well I think..

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #205 on: May 07, 2009, 08:47:23 AM »

morning cookie

morning trimm

you two cuties! 

hmm, I agree with the blog posted ... Casey gets a dream team just like OJ did. most regular folks just get regular representation. But well hmm. Is Baez really a dream or a nightmare?  Monkey Devil!

I remember you, Caylee.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: May 07, 2009, 08:53:48 AM »

morning cookie

morning trimm

you two cuties! 

hmm, I agree with the blog posted ... Casey gets a dream team just like OJ did. most regular folks just get regular representation. But well hmm. Is Baez really a dream or a nightmare?  Monkey Devil!

ha ha! true!
Seriously though, why doesn't LKB volunteer her time for others who might really be innocent? I would sure have a lot more respect for her then...Now she makes me sick, her and the rest of them..they are only interested in buttering their own toast...they don't care if Casey is guilty..and that is so wrong in my eyes....

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #207 on: May 07, 2009, 09:00:07 AM »

CASEY GOES BERSERK IN JAIL
Hysterical Casey Anthony had to be strapped to a bed with leather restraints after learning prosecutors will seek the death penalty against her.

Infuriated by the news, the accused murder mom went berserk in her jail cell, screaming for more than an hour before corrections officers strapped her, thrashing and yelling, to a special bed used to restrain out-of-control inmates.

“Casey kept shouting, ‘I’m pissed! I’m pissed!’ ” fellow inmate and eyewitness Teri Thomas told The ENQUIRER in an exclusive interview.

“The bed had leather straps to confine the legs, the ankles, the knee area, the waist and the chest. “Casey was laid on the bed, and they strapped her down. She struggled. She was crying and agitated.”

Casey, 23, remains incarcerated in the “L” dormitory of Florida’s Orange County Jail, where she is awaiting trial for the murder of her angel-faced, 2-year-old daughter Caylee.

Pick up the new issue of The ENQUIRER for more details

All I can piture is this...

Do No Evil 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #208 on: May 07, 2009, 09:14:30 AM »

MUFFY URGENT NANNER - TIA

Okey dokey.   
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 10:03:17 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: May 07, 2009, 09:19:22 AM »

Dolce, I saw MuffyBee signed in on the Haleigh thread just a minute ago.

Good morning monkeys!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: May 07, 2009, 09:19:22 AM »

hellllloooooo monkeys!

Happy almost Friday to ya!

Happy Day to you goodnmad.   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #211 on: May 07, 2009, 09:22:04 AM »

Dolce, I saw MuffyBee signed in on the Haleigh thread just a minute ago.

Good morning monkeys!

Thank you!  I shall go and look for her. 

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: May 07, 2009, 09:25:35 AM »

Not sure if NE story is true, but just the same I shudder when I think of little Caylee witnessing the anger we have seen displayed by CMA and CMA.

So, will there be any doc. dumps this week?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: May 07, 2009, 09:31:14 AM »

Not sure if NE story is true, but just the same I shudder when I think of little Caylee witnessing the anger we have seen displayed by CMA and CMA.

good morning can!!

I doubt we will get any docs this week. 

I remember you, Caylee.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: May 07, 2009, 09:34:34 AM »

good morning can!!

I doubt we will get any docs this week. 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: May 07, 2009, 09:38:08 AM »

anyone hear anything else about the body found yesterday???

I remember you, Caylee.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: May 07, 2009, 09:42:31 AM »

no, sorry I haven't.  Checked the missing persons this morning.  Nothing yet.
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #217 on: May 07, 2009, 09:45:08 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and guests!

The NE story...  I would like to believe it, but I doubt it is true.  Can you imagine Casey's reaction actually going to the chamber?  WOW.  Now, that thought brings many emotions to me.  In most cases, some of the victim's family is invited to the execution.  This would be what I would like to see happen. Possibly have Caylee's video of herself singing  "You are My Sunshine". 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: May 07, 2009, 09:45:33 AM »

I imagine Nut is checking around and will let us know.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: May 07, 2009, 09:45:48 AM »

which body? there was a man's body from the sounds of the clothing description and also Nut just had a link to a teenage girls body that was found over in the Brittanee Drexel thread....it is not believed to be Brittanee.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.