April 27, 2024, 02:37:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #129 5/06/09 - 5/12/09  (Read 286926 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1480 on: May 11, 2009, 12:41:52 PM »

Thanks Dolce made it very easy to email the sponsors. This is what I wrote.

This email is to let you know that I am really bothered by the irresponsibility of Larry King and his choice of interviews. Namely the Anthony's yet again. Since you are all sponsors of the Larry King Show and knowing that it will be your money helping the Anthony's pay for their murdering daughters defense I will not be buying your products if you continue to promote Larry King when it is obvious that he takes no pride anymore in who he invites to his show as guests. The Anthony's have done nothing but lie and cover up for their daughter who knows full well what happened to little Caylee. You can stop this by not continuing to sponsor such a show as Larry King Live in the future.
Awesome!!!  Head over to LKL's blog and post that there as well, show that you are not tollerating this and you are writing his sponsors.  Hit him below the money belt!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1481 on: May 11, 2009, 12:44:29 PM »

The blog for tonights LKL show is up (Joan vs Annie apprentice) and I posted in there.  No waiting for moderation went right through.  Here is the link

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/11/tonight-did-she-really-hate-annie-duke/#comment-153204
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1482 on: May 11, 2009, 12:45:09 PM »

We come in here on a daily basis and discuss this case and the players.  We talk about how disgusted we are with their actions and their money making.  We have an oportunity to bust our humps to do something about it to help take just another step in the right direction in persuit of justice for Caylee, so why would you not just take a moment to send out an email? 

Come on Monkeys, do not sit on the sidelines, get involved, do not be timid!  Send that email, say your peace, infor those who may not know what is going on.  Educate and promote justice.  Be Caylee's voice, we are all she has since her family does not care.  What if this was your child or grandchild? 

We can and will do this! 

Dolce you are awesome!  You are one smart monkey too - if I had waited another day I could have saved myself some work by including all the email addresses in one email - I did email all the sponsors yesterday using the list that Northern Rose and Capp were so nice to post. I will have everyone here at work all do the same using your format. 

Thank you! Let's go Monkeys.  Safety in numbers!  WE can make a difference for Caylee!
Awesome!  Send yours out again today as well.  The more we have throwing their way the more likely they are to listen up.  I want their mailboxes to be crammed full with emails in regards to this.  I want them to see that we the people do not agree and refuse to be subjected to this quietly.

On it - I will send them from all 5 of my other email addresses!  Monkey Devil!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1483 on: May 11, 2009, 12:45:48 PM »

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/

Alright we have an Anthony blog at LKL.  Lets get on this Monkeys!!!!
I've been on it.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1484 on: May 11, 2009, 12:46:53 PM »

Nothing else needed on those, just copy and paste to your "To" section of your email.

GlobalCompliance@astrazeneca.com; info@monex.com; boardinquiries@sprint.com; kterrill@selectquote.com; BoardCommunications@wellsfargo.com; media@aarp.org; scott.m.weisenhoff@philips.com; Media@bost.com; Rojohnson@overstock.com; boardofdirectors@overstock.com; wrp4@chryslerfinancial.com; jennifer.grasz@careerbuilder.com; jnjmediarelations@its.jnj.com; info@REDCGroup.com; rbambi@cisco.com; jobaker@jkharris.com

IDEA 1
I am boycotting you all due to your sponsorship of the Larry King Live show.  His latest choice in guests is appalling.  George and Cindy Anthony will be receiving money, supplied by you Larry's sponsors, in order to put on another interview.  Your money will go to aid in the defense of their daughter who murdered 3 year old Caylee Anthony.

Recent notes posted to Larry's everyday discussion blog that were apposing these guests have been deleted in attempts to stifle the American public who is appalled by his choice to air them YET AGAIN.

I will be encouraging all I come in contact with to not only boycott this show, but also to boycott your products.

IDEA 2
I am boycotting you all due to your sponsorship of the Larry King Live show.  Larry will be having the Anthonys on his show yet again.  They were on his show the same night that their dead grandchild was found near their back yard discarded in a brown trash bag that had been duct taped up with heart stickers place all over it.  This was done by their daughter who they continue to help and who's defense will be paid by the money you are paying in sponsorship of this show.

Recent notes posted to Larry's everyday discussion blog that were apposing these guests have been deleted in attempts to stifle the American public who is appalled by his choice to air them YET AGAIN.

I will be encouraging all I come in contact with to not only boycott this show, but also to boycott your products.

I am working on mine now....
I will copy to this site when done.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1485 on: May 11, 2009, 12:50:15 PM »

Okay everyone, on Larry's main page on CNN, he has up again for Wednesday that George and Cindy Anthony will be guests.  He had taken that down, but it's up again.

In LK's mind this is probably the biggest buzz he's had about one of his shows in a long time. He's a putz with his you-know-whats in the same dixie cup as georgies.   Too bad he doesn't realize that really everybody means it, not gonna watch and contacting the sponsers.

I think it kills me worse that grandmonster cincin will consider this a big victory.  Small comfort to know her head is spinning 360   degrees , she's mad as hell about all this, Conman has prolly already had about 50 calls about how she's gonna sue the internet and every single person on the internet. She's a b****.
My husband keeps saying to me, the man likes controversy and drama, and I'm sure this is the biggest buzz about one of his shows in a long, long time. So I am kind of confused how all this will be handled. But to me the bottom line is by hitting the sponsers, there will be a change to the line up Wednesday night.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1486 on: May 11, 2009, 12:52:36 PM »

Nothing else needed on those, just copy and paste to your "To" section of your email.

GlobalCompliance@astrazeneca.com; info@monex.com; boardinquiries@sprint.com; kterrill@selectquote.com; BoardCommunications@wellsfargo.com; media@aarp.org; scott.m.weisenhoff@philips.com; Media@bost.com; Rojohnson@overstock.com; boardofdirectors@overstock.com; wrp4@chryslerfinancial.com; jennifer.grasz@careerbuilder.com; jnjmediarelations@its.jnj.com; info@REDCGroup.com; rbambi@cisco.com; jobaker@jkharris.com

IDEA 1
I am boycotting you all due to your sponsorship of the Larry King Live show.  His latest choice in guests is appalling.  George and Cindy Anthony will be receiving money, supplied by you Larry's sponsors, in order to put on another interview.  Your money will go to aid in the defense of their daughter who murdered 3 year old Caylee Anthony.

IDEA 2
I am boycotting you all due to your sponsorship of the Larry King Live show.  Larry will be having the Anthonys on his show yet again.  They were on his show the same night that their dead grandchild was found near their back yard discarded in a brown trash bag that had been duct taped up with heart stickers place all over it.  This was done by their daughter who they continue to help and who's defense will be paid by the money you are paying in sponsorship of this show.

BUMP

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1487 on: May 11, 2009, 12:53:37 PM »

The blog for tonights LKL show is up (Joan vs Annie apprentice) and I posted in there.  No waiting for moderation went right through.  Here is the link

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/11/tonight-did-she-really-hate-annie-duke/#comment-153204

I have gone down his list as well simply putting:

"BOYCOTT LARRY KING AND HIS SPONSORS.  THEY PAY FOR THE DEFENSE OF CHILD MURDERERS.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY."

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1488 on: May 11, 2009, 12:54:18 PM »

On it - I will send them from all 5 of my other email addresses!  Monkey Devil!
That is how it is done!!!   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1489 on: May 11, 2009, 12:55:03 PM »

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/

Alright we have an Anthony blog at LKL.  Lets get on this Monkeys!!!!
I've been on it.
I see you there, you are doing awesome!  There is one poster on now called "GuessWho" talkin like an Anthony..........

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1490 on: May 11, 2009, 12:55:32 PM »

"BOYCOTT LARRY KING AND HIS SPONSORS.  THEY PAY FOR THE DEFENSE OF CHILD MURDERERS.

I did the same thing with my message and hit all the blogs.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1491 on: May 11, 2009, 12:56:29 PM »

I am working on mine now....
I will copy to this site when done.
Awesome!!  Keep up the good work Monkeys!!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1492 on: May 11, 2009, 12:58:26 PM »

I did the same thing with my message and hit all the blogs.
Fantastic!  If they delete me I will just post it again and again and again. 

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1493 on: May 11, 2009, 01:00:45 PM »

Here, I am making it as easy as possible. Copy and paste this email list into your "To" section of your email and then write what you wish to say and then send it on.

jobaker@jkharris.com
GlobalCompliance@astrazeneca.com
info@monex.com
boardinquiries@sprint.com
kterrill@selectquote.com
BoardCommunications@wellsfargo.com
media@aarp.org
scott.m.weisenhoff@philips.com
Media@bost.com
Rojohnson@overstock.com
boardofdirectors@overstock.com
wrp4@chryslerfinancial.com
jennifer.grasz@careerbuilder.com
jnjmediarelations@its.jnj.com
info@REDCGroup.com
rbambi@cisco.com

Just a heads up that we will be boycotting your companies and affiliates due to your support of the Larry King Live show and more directly his guests Cindy and George Anthony.  Your money is now blood money,  blood of a 3 year old little girl.  Your money will be going to aid the defense of this childs murder.  Your products are not worth it.

I will be encouraging all family, friends, and acquaintances to boycott you and your affiliates as well.

Thank you.

Dolce,

You are awesome!  Thanks for posting the email addresses.  I will write a unique letter in order for them not to consider it spam.  I want to add a few choice thoughts along with yours.

Hope we get the point across.  If an announcement of the cancellation occurs, it would make my week.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1494 on: May 11, 2009, 01:02:43 PM »

Dolce,

You are awesome!  Thanks for posting the email addresses.  I will write a unique letter in order for them not to consider it spam.  I want to add a few choice thoughts along with yours.

Hope we get the point across.  If an announcement of the cancellation occurs, it would make my week.
Please post what you write to them, if you do not mind of course, as you always put things so very eloquently.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1495 on: May 11, 2009, 01:04:12 PM »

Thanks!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1496 on: May 11, 2009, 01:05:17 PM »

Okay everyone, on Larry's main page on CNN, he has up again for Wednesday that George and Cindy Anthony will be guests.  He had taken that down, but it's up again.

In LK's mind this is probably the biggest buzz he's had about one of his shows in a long time. He's a putz with his you-know-whats in the same dixie cup as georgies.   Too bad he doesn't realize that really everybody means it, not gonna watch and contacting the sponsers.

I think it kills me worse that grandmonster cincin will consider this a big victory.  Small comfort to know her head is spinning 360   degrees , she's mad as hell about all this, Conman has prolly already had about 50 calls about how she's gonna sue the internet and every single person on the internet. She's a b****.
My husband keeps saying to me, the man likes controversy and drama, and I'm sure this is the biggest buzz about one of his shows in a long, long time. So I am kind of confused how all this will be handled. But to me the bottom line is by hitting the sponsers, there will be a change to the line up Wednesday night.
We can only hope that there is a change in the line up NRCG but in my mind he is kind of a washed uphas-been that doesn't have the hard hitting edge any more, if he ever had it. In one of those videos (actually all of them) you can see that if the interviewer doesn't take control and shut cindy's yap, she just talks right over them. I don't ever watch CNN anyway but will keep up the campaign and pray that they get axed.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1497 on: May 11, 2009, 01:05:24 PM »

Hmmm, did anyone else get something back from LKL saying thank you for your question please tune to LKL to see if Larry uses it in his show ? I didn't ask a question except....WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS NOW LARRY? He has obviously answered us by continuing with this shameful farce of an interview. The blog that said this didn't even get published...Oh yes and I have hit just about every sponsor of the show I can find and have encouraged many friends to do the same. I'm so angry, why ask for our opinions then stifle our replies......

CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1498 on: May 11, 2009, 01:09:34 PM »

Hmmm, did anyone else get something back from LKL saying thank you for your question please tune to LKL to see if Larry uses it in his show ? I didn't ask a question except....WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS NOW LARRY? He has obviously answered us by continuing with this shameful farce of an interview. The blog that said this didn't even get published...Oh yes and I have hit just about every sponsor of the show I can find and have encouraged many friends to do the same. I'm so angry, why ask for our opinions then stifle our replies......

Didn't get one back from LKL but did from Sprint. 

Thank you for your inquiry regarding Sprint Nextel's accounting, internal accounting controls, or auditing matters.  All submissions related to these topics will be shared with Sprint Nextel's Audit Committee in accordance with established procedures.  Again, thank you for your interest in Corporate Governance & Ethics at Sprint Nextel.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1499 on: May 11, 2009, 01:10:46 PM »

I got that also, and I didn't ask a question either     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.