April 25, 2024, 08:01:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #480 6/25 - 6/26/2006  (Read 173036 times)
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: June 25, 2006, 11:54:27 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "Carnut"
Hi monkeys, I see we are writing the latest installment in Easy's novel.  CP has found her way back home and did I see Jacqueline and Carnut dancing over there?

I think Anna was the one dragging me out on the dance floor.

Sorry, you are correct Anna was asking you to dance.   Embarassed

And Ang was in with something about Ghost Thongs.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #101 on: June 25, 2006, 11:55:12 PM »

Hey, Angie are you still here?  I sent you an IM.  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: June 25, 2006, 11:55:16 PM »

Goodnight Everyone
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: June 25, 2006, 11:56:27 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
LOUISE!

I play around with words and at times those words become interesting.  Poetry is not my expression.

Your efforts are very much appreciated though and I thank you!

Mike

Easy,
I still think an anthology of short stories is the way for you to go with some of these thoughts.  I am reading New Stories from the South 2005 right now and get it each year with the latest editions.  There is also a nice O. Henry collection published annually.  I love that format and find it the best reading for bedtime as one can conclude an entry at a time.  Some of the writing is really exceptional and some by famous authors who also write novels, etc.

But you have so many anecdotal episodes that it would be easy for you.

Just my thoughts on your writing short story collection. . . ..

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: June 25, 2006, 11:58:13 PM »

Hi monkeys, I see we are writing the latest installment in Easy's novel.  CP has found her way back home and did I see Jacqueline and Carnut dancing over there?

Thank you!  We anxiously await your two cents!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: June 25, 2006, 11:58:34 PM »

Leslie,
Guess all pro-Natalee sites run together for them!

Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: June 25, 2006, 11:59:49 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Leslie,

Confused

That Solo Di Pueblo article is Heli, from Refugees transcript of the show.  I'm sure the Refugees made sure it was worded that way.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #107 on: June 26, 2006, 12:00:59 AM »

Oh Easy, I love your writing.  I agree with Anna on the short stories.  I think it is a fabulous idea.  I wish you would begin them now and get this done so all of us monkeys can get signed copies.  I have never had a book signed by the author before.  Everyone should pursue their passion in life, it is the only thing that makes it all worthwhile.  Bedsides you would leave a wonderful legacy for your family and the world.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: June 26, 2006, 12:01:22 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Anna"
Leslie,

Confused

That Solo Di Pueblo article is Heli, from Refugees transcript of the show.  I'm sure the Refugees made sure it was worded that way.

Yeah, but they KNOW better.  They just want to associate Red with the boycott.   Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: June 26, 2006, 12:03:43 AM »

I agree with Carnut and not just because he can Tango!   Cool This would be a perfect time to dish over a huge chunk of taxpayer money to Paulus while they are in a "demonstration" mood.  I think the consequences might
surprise even the staunchest Sloot supporter.

PERSONA NON GRATA

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: June 26, 2006, 12:05:52 AM »

Klaas,

I understand there is a high cost to retrieve data from the old dead hard drives. We have lost tons of precious information. We're unlikely to see that info ever again. I'd love to be proven wrong. If the damn drives didn't die in the first place, we would not be facing the situation of retrieval.

I'm writing about preventing this from happening again. Isn't that what you, Red, Mrs. Red and Tom want?

Since the Server company has failed us TWICE, why continue with that unreliable company?  Are we gonna wait for it to happen a third and fourth time?

If you can't ask the Server company what brand of hard drive they are using, as well as if the drive is new or refurbished, or why the drives are dying so often, then there is something VERY off and very wrong in the BUSINESS relationship between Scared Monkeys and the Server company.

These are not stupid questions. They are very important questions.

Are we gonna wait for it to happen a third and fourth time? What can be done?  And again, this is none of my business but I have invested over a year of my time on this board trying to solve the case. All the precious posts are gone.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: June 26, 2006, 12:05:59 AM »

Solo Di Pueblo  June 23, 2006 -24 pages
5th selection from the top of the page
Pictures of the location of the female corpse;  pages 1 and 2
http://tinyurl.com/k3fcv

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: June 26, 2006, 12:07:56 AM »

I agree with Louise Vargas.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: June 26, 2006, 12:11:22 AM »

Oh Easy, I love your writing.  I agree with Anna on the short stories.  I think it is a fabulous idea.  I wish you would begin them now and get this done so all of us monkeys can get signed copies.  I have never had a book signed by the author before.  Everyone should pursue their passion in life, it is the only thing that makes it all worthwhile.  Bedsides you would leave a wonderful legacy for your family and the world.

Okay, at times my eyes water and the salty reminders flow down my cheeks.  If I am to be ridiculed, then I am saddened.  All I have ever wanted is answers.  Nothing more and nothing less!

If my presence harms the cause, I will willingly walk away.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #114 on: June 26, 2006, 12:14:15 AM »

Easy
Did I make you mad or something?  I think I have misunderstood.  Embarassed
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: June 26, 2006, 12:15:27 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Solo Di Pueblo  June 23, 2006 -24 pages
5th selection from the top of the page
Pictures of the location of the female corpse;  pages 1 and 2
http://tinyurl.com/k3fcv

3rd from the top of the page.  I am tired!!!!!

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: June 26, 2006, 12:18:08 AM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
Klaas,

I understand there is a high cost to retrieve data from the old dead hard drives. We have lost tons of precious information. We're unlikely to see that info ever again. I'd love to be proven wrong. If the damn drives didn't die in the first place, we would not be facing the situation of retrieval.

I'm writing about preventing this from happening again. Isn't that what you, Red, Mrs. Red and Tom want?

Since the Server company has failed us TWICE, why continue with that unreliable company?  Are we gonna wait for it to happen a third and fourth time?

If you can't ask the Server company what brand of hard drive they are using, as well as if the drive is new or refurbished, or why the drives are dying so often, then there is something VERY off and very wrong in the BUSINESS relationship between Scared Monkeys and the Server company.

These are not stupid questions. They are very important questions.

Are we gonna wait for it to happen a third and fourth time? What can be done?  And again, this is none of my business but I have invested over a year of my time on this board trying to solve the case. All the precious posts are gone.

BRAVO Mama Louise.  Are they sure that the hard drives are corrupt? My computer died once and was able to retrieve the data.  Reformated the drive and used it again.  The next time my computer died, I took the old drive and used it as a peripheral drive with my new computer.

Also, is there not a way to do a backup at the server level or otherwise?
How much money would be involved in retrieving the info from the first hard drive?  Any IT people in SM or their spouses, family etc that could do that?

Sorry about even more questions.  Just trying to help and/or understand.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: June 26, 2006, 12:18:21 AM »

Anna:   I think a man who likes to dance is more important than a man with big feet.   Know what I mean?
Easy:  Is your last post a continuation of your novela or a new drama?

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #118 on: June 26, 2006, 12:18:33 AM »

Hi lalas.. sorry.. I ran downstairs to make a salad, LOL
I am here.. but if you sent it to yahoo IM. I am not signed on there!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #119 on: June 26, 2006, 12:20:51 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Hi lalas.. sorry.. I ran downstairs to make a salad, LOL
I am here.. but if you sent it to yahoo IM. I am not signed on there!

Well, never mind, it wasn't important at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.