April 25, 2024, 08:29:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #480 6/25 - 6/26/2006  (Read 173038 times)
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: June 26, 2006, 01:08:57 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
I got some zoloft for ya, Angie...How many mgs?  Cool

And I am so sorry to hear about both of the wrecks...I hate that her neck was broken!! I am sorry your son had to see it, but maybe it will teach him to slow down. Glad he and his friend are OK...I bet he's traumatized!!

Bring Natalee home...
juan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #281 on: June 26, 2006, 01:09:39 PM »

Hello monkeys,
                           long time no post, but also around waiting to hear if justice will ever come. be careful if that web site is down we will have visitors Shocked
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: June 26, 2006, 01:10:22 PM »

Angie.....I am so thankful that your son is okay....I am praying for the other two....years ago my son wanted a motorcycle until he witnessed a horrible motorcycle/truck wreck......today will stay with him for a long time..... Sad

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: June 26, 2006, 01:10:45 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Howdy everyone~!
   Been lurking off and on.
My son called me a while ago.. said he had a fender bender.. (grrrrrrr)
The lady wasnt mad.. her car has a little scartah on it.,. that can be buffed out. THANK GOD..   his bumper is messed up.. His problem.
He JUST called me AGAIN.. like 2 seconds ago.. balling his ass off.. he was coming home and his buddy and his GF were in an accident.. RIGHT in front of him.. he called 911..
 he's crying saying blood thru their car.. his friend has a concussion and his friends poor GF has that and a broken neck.  Sad  and lots of cuts on them noth from broken glass.  He waited to medics came and is on his way to the hospital now. Medics said his friend will be alright.
 I hope they are.. and I REALLY and TRULY hate to say this.. but I am in a way thankful he saw this for himeself and is so upset about it. I am hoping he is more cautious.  (it wasnt his friends fault.. it was the other vehicles.. and that person it OK..)  hes like mom.. hhow can they both be hurt like thay are and the other person is fine.
    Sorry for the OT...  Anyone have a prozac or Zoloft handy?

Angie

I'm so sorry this happened to your son's friends. The girl especially worries me. I hope she doesn't truly have a broken neck. It's so sad that he had to see this happen. As you say, though, maybe he will think of it and be more cautious when he's out driving.

I have some low-dose Zoloft that I take to help some stomach problems. Want me to airlift some to you? Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: June 26, 2006, 01:11:52 PM »

Welcome back Juan! Great to see you...We're ALL waiting and tapping our feet..

Gotta get back to work, monks. Peaches, I'll check my email after awhile. I hope everybody has a wonderful day! Ang, I will be praying for your son and his friends!!

Bring Natalee home...
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #285 on: June 26, 2006, 01:12:04 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Howdy everyone~!
   Been lurking off and on.
My son called me a while ago.. said he had a fender bender.. (grrrrrrr)
The lady wasnt mad.. her car has a little scartah on it.,. that can be buffed out. THANK GOD..   his bumper is messed up.. His problem.
He JUST called me AGAIN.. like 2 seconds ago.. balling his ass off.. he was coming home and his buddy and his GF were in an accident.. RIGHT in front of him.. he called 911..
 he's crying saying blood thru their car.. his friend has a concussion and his friends poor GF has that and a broken neck.  Sad  and lots of cuts on them noth from broken glass.  He waited to medics came and is on his way to the hospital now. Medics said his friend will be alright.
 I hope they are.. and I REALLY and TRULY hate to say this.. but I am in a way thankful he saw this for himeself and is so upset about it. I am hoping he is more cautious.  (it wasnt his friends fault.. it was the other vehicles.. and that person it OK..)  hes like mom.. hhow can they both be hurt like thay are and the other person is fine.
    Sorry for the OT...  Anyone have a prozac or Zoloft handy?

OMG Angie!  How horrible, I sure hope both kids are going to be OK, especially the GF with the broken neck!

Same here Klaas~!!!!!!!!!!  Said my prayers for them both already as I sit here and cry too. I hope this is a rude awaking for my son. I dont wish anyone harm. I  don't. He is really really upset..  I said I would go up to the hosital.. nope he dont want me there.  Sighhhhhhhh
      I was talking to SAN on IM earlier when he called me the firt time and said he had a fender bender..  and now he calls with this news.. Ughhh.. wahhhhhhhh...
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #286 on: June 26, 2006, 01:13:44 PM »

And I am so sorry to hear about both of the wrecks...I hate that her neck was broken!! I am sorry your son had to see it, but maybe it will teach him to slow down. Glad he and his friend are OK...I bet he's traumatized!!

Mishy.. I am not being rude.. I love my son to death.. but I hope he is scared shitless right now.  RUDE awaking for him.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #287 on: June 26, 2006, 01:13:50 PM »

Mishy, just emailed ya back.

Been gone for a little while  because some Webblocker software on the office server went berserk.  Wouldn't let me or anyone else in.....anywhere.   Evil or Very Mad

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #288 on: June 26, 2006, 01:15:19 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Angie.....I am so thankful that your son is okay....I am praying for the other two....years ago my son wanted a motorcycle until he witnessed a horrible motorcycle/truck wreck......today will stay with him for a long time..... Sad

I told him to call me when he can to let me know how his friends Girlfriend is.,... Sad     His buddy should be fine.. hopefully.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: June 26, 2006, 01:15:29 PM »

Mishy.. I am not being rude.. I love my son to death.. but I hope he is scared shitless right now.  RUDE awaking for him.

Oh, I'm SURE he is!! When boys cry, you know they're scared chitless...I'm sure he's thinking it could have been much worse!!

Bring Natalee home...
juan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #290 on: June 26, 2006, 01:15:43 PM »

Hi Mish, and everyone!! any news on our case in new york?
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: June 26, 2006, 01:16:52 PM »

Quote from: "juan"

Not yet...we are expecting news anytime now...I'm saying daily prayers that the Judge will carefully consider the NY venue...

Bye now monks...Gotta eat lunch and get some work done...Thinking of you all!!

Bring Natalee home...
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #292 on: June 26, 2006, 01:18:38 PM »

[quote="BTgirl  Angie

I'm so sorry this happened to your son's friends. The girl especially worries me. I hope she doesn't truly have a broken neck. It's so sad that he had to see this happen. As you say, though, maybe he will think of it and be more cautious when he's out driving.

I have some low-dose Zoloft that I take to help some stomach problems. Want me to airlift some to you? Laughing[/quote]

Sure!  Smile
He just called me again.. the girl has a broken nose too..  and a concussion... Sad   (hes still crying) Im like do you want me to come or not.. NOPE.. I said ok.. let me know whats up.  he said he almost hit the back of his friends car when it happened.. Sighhhhhhhhh..
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #293 on: June 26, 2006, 01:21:16 PM »

Quote from: "juan"

Hi there Juan.. no news yet about it.  Sad
Hopefully no news is good news.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #294 on: June 26, 2006, 01:22:25 PM »

[quote="mishy Oh, I'm SURE he is!! When boys cry, you know they're scared chitless...I'm sure he's thinking it could have been much worse!![/quote]

Yep. He just told me now his girfriend is with him too.. no wonder he dont want mommy.. Smile
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #295 on: June 26, 2006, 01:26:42 PM »

[quote="mishy Oh, I'm SURE he is!! When boys cry, you know they're scared chitless...I'm sure he's thinking it could have been much worse!!

Yep. He just told me now his girfriend is with him too.. no wonder he dont want mommy.. Smile[/quote]

I'm sorry to hear about this.  Witnessing this may save your son's life.  I hope the kids are going to be okay and are more vigilant in the future.  Please keep us advised.  

Broken nose?  Seatbelts or no seatbelts..........

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: June 26, 2006, 01:27:31 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
[quote="mishy Oh, I'm SURE he is!! When boys cry, you know they're scared chitless...I'm sure he's thinking it could have been much worse!!

Yep. He just told me now his girfriend is with him too.. no wonder he dont want mommy.. Smile

I'm sorry to hear about this.  Witnessing this may save your son's life.  I hope the kids are going to be okay and are more vigilant in the future.  Please keep us advised.  

Broken nose?  Seatbelts or no seatbelts..........[/quote]

The seatbelt question was the first thing that occurred to to Peaches.

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #297 on: June 26, 2006, 01:29:41 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

Broken nose?  Seatbelts or no seatbelts..........[/quote]

Peaches.. good question. Sounds to me like no belts IMO. but I dont know. I didnt even ask him. I never heard him cry like he is. He acts like Mr Macho man. I wil let you know when I hear anything. Sad
  I hope you are feeling better  Peaches.  God love yah!
juan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #298 on: June 26, 2006, 01:34:02 PM »

Angie,
           take it from a mommas boy, when something like that happens we need to hear our momma say its gonna be ok, i'm almost 30 and there are times when i need that voice Wink
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: June 26, 2006, 01:34:59 PM »

Good afternoon MOnkeys....

Any thing new about anything?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.