April 24, 2024, 12:42:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #480 6/25 - 6/26/2006  (Read 172443 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #380 on: June 26, 2006, 02:36:28 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Hey None! and all my buds!

Glad to hear your hubby is feeling better None.

Why would Somebody try to get a pic of your house Angie?  How creepy!

Isnt it though??  Then to tell people I have a swimming pool to boot?
Thats where that joke comes in on the forum from time to time..LOL

That is really freaky bizzare to me... and really unnecessary...

AMEN to that.. and I found out in the last few days by more then one person who did it..!  I am flattered to be googled.. LMAO! Smile  Wish I couls have seen the home.. I hope it was a nice one.. and had a really awesome pool!  Smile
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: June 26, 2006, 02:37:26 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
None,
Good to see you and glad your hubby is doing better... been praying hard!

Thank you Mrs Red, good to see you too. He's improving and I'm sure all the prayers have had much to do with it, so thank you.

Sorry to arrive with a bang but I just had to  Laughing  Embarassed

None

I don't know if you read back and saw what I posted last night. I had asked the people at my church to put you and your hubby on their prayer list when he first became ill. I was a bad girl and missed several weeks of church. When I went back yesterday, I was so pleased to hear them pray aloud for the two of you during the Prayers of the People section of the service. It gave me some comfort to know that they have been praying for you every week, and I hope it gives you and hubby some comfort too.

BT, that brings tears to my eyes, thank you so very much and please thank them for us. Major HUGS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Bt and None --

Last night when I was praying for the "Nones" I thought of BT's church reading "And next we would like to pray for Mr. and Mrs. None Such Person!"  

We get so used to these knick names... can you imagine your minister reading special prayers to:  Easy Writer, Midget the Widget, Flying Mermaid etc.?  They'd think we were real strange or CIA!  ha.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: June 26, 2006, 02:37:54 PM »

oh Angie, you know I love you  Laughing  Laughing sistah !!

we may have to borrow Mrs Red's ark soon, my neighbor's pool is overflowing and now the thunder and lightning is back....... so I need to shut down and I'll be back later when this stuff stops!!!

I have missed all of you!!!!!!! BBL

I continue to stand with the girl.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #383 on: June 26, 2006, 02:40:22 PM »

we may have to borrow Mrs Red's ark soon, my neighbor's pool is overflowing and now the thunder and lightning is back....... so I need to shut down and I'll be back later when this stuff stops!!!

Love yah too.. HUGS!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: June 26, 2006, 02:40:25 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"

Last night when I was praying for the "Nones" I thought of BT's church reading "And next we would like to pray for Mr. and Mrs. None Such Person!"  

We get so used to these knick names... can you imagine your minister reading special prayers to:  Easy Writer, Midget the Widget, Flying Mermaid etc.?  They'd think we were real strange or CIA!  ha.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Ya know, though, at my church I'm not sure they'd bat an eyelash. They seem to just absorb whatever happens, no matter how strange it may seem. Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: June 26, 2006, 02:40:47 PM »

None, there are many of us to carry on the site, and only one of you to care for your family.  Take care of yourself.  We enjoy your visits, but do not "short-change" your family.  Everyone knows you have your hands full.  We know you are here in spirit, if not physically.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: June 26, 2006, 02:41:48 PM »

And we missed you None!!!   Laughing

I'm going to reboot --- p.c. acting strange.  Pray.. I'm not that good with mechanics!  LOL
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: June 26, 2006, 02:42:15 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
None, there are many of us to carry on the site, and only one of you to care for your family.  Take care of yourself.  We enjoy your visits, but do not "short-change" your family.  Everyone knows you have your hands full.  We know you are here in spirit, if not physically.

Well said  and amen... we will be here... you do what come first, and that is taking care of your family!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: June 26, 2006, 02:42:40 PM »

Bye None Cool  Cool  Cool   Posted dinner menu earlier in this thread. Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: June 26, 2006, 02:42:44 PM »

Quote from: nonesuche
HI Jacq !! How are those Mets??  Very Happy

They are simply the Best......... Wink

crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #390 on: June 26, 2006, 02:59:09 PM »

Hey Monkeys!  Just checking in today.  I guess I should keep my ears open regarding this case and Medley Relay since I live in Little Rock, also.  I have only run across another person from Little Rock that has been to this site and can't remember her name.

None, I am glad hubby is hanging in there!

I send all sick monkeys or monkeys in need a special prayer today.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: June 26, 2006, 02:59:37 PM »

Just in case anyone wants to google my house, I'll save them the trouble. This is what it looks like, and it doesn't have a swimming pool either. Sad

I Stand With The Girl
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: June 26, 2006, 03:00:42 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
for some reason I now have
"cheeseburger in paradise' playing in my head...

Cool Don't 'cha love him? He cheers the soul..He writes most of his songs.

Actually after bartending and waitressing to pay my way through college, I hate to say it... but I can't stand him...  Embarassed

OK... DUCKING, quickly!!

LOL! That's okay! Wink
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: June 26, 2006, 03:01:07 PM »

It is so sad that people have been mean to SM posters.  Especially Klaas, None, Mrs. Red and Tyler - such wonderful and dedicated women!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: June 26, 2006, 03:01:37 PM »

for some reason I now have
"cheeseburger in paradise' playing in my head...

Cool Don't 'cha love him? He cheers the soul..He writes most of his songs.

Actually after bartending and waitressing to pay my way through college, I hate to say it... but I can't stand him...  Embarassed

OK... DUCKING, quickly!!

LOL! That's okay! Wink

It was one of those things you heard over and over... LOL...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: June 26, 2006, 03:02:28 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Ya know, though, at my church I'm not sure they'd bat an eyelash. They seem to just absorb whatever happens, no matter how strange it may seem. Very Happy

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #396 on: June 26, 2006, 03:03:21 PM »

Quote from: "crazymom"
Hey Monkeys!  Just checking in today.  I guess I should keep my ears open regarding this case and Medley Relay since I live in Little Rock, also.  I have only run across another person from Little Rock that has been to this site and can't remember her name.

Hi, Crazymom,
Did you have any fun in Jackson?  Where did you stay?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #397 on: June 26, 2006, 03:07:03 PM »

LOL LOL~!!  I see I made it over to the OTHER SITE..
Diva. I am not presuming anything!!!  I have been told form more then 2 people. there, where you are at now... that you indeed tryed to google my house..from an ISP that WASNT mine to begin with.
 So its not the case of presuming.. its the fact I have been told this!!
 I really dont give a rats ass anymore about it.,cause that was HOW long ago. I know I dont live in Pittsburgh.. nor do I have a swimming pool.
 You have my email addy.. if you would like to talk about this further.. feel FREE to email me. I am not into arguing with people online. So you wont get an argument. IMO if YOU didnt do it.. and others are lying.. then you have no reason NOT to email me right?  I sure as heck have nothing to hide.   TY and hope to hear from you soon.
Angiex911dsptchr@aol.com   incase you forgot!
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: June 26, 2006, 03:07:14 PM »

Just in case anyone wants to google my house, I'll save them the trouble. This is what it looks like, and it doesn't have a swimming pool either. Sad

No Swimming Pool!  Get that strapping young hubby of yours a shovel. Laughing

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: June 26, 2006, 03:07:58 PM »

Quote from: "crazymom"

Hi Crazy! Very Happy  Remember I used to live there many years ago? You & I posted about Randy Byars, my decorator, etc.

Surely there would be some law regarding someone committing fraud and using the United States mails to do so?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.