April 25, 2024, 01:46:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #480 6/25 - 6/26/2006  (Read 172775 times)
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2006, 11:00:00 PM »

One more thing Angie. What is ghosting yourself? Is it wearing an invisible thong?
cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2006, 11:01:05 PM »

Nite Mrs. Red.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2006, 11:01:20 PM »

Ah, he's the Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy of Company 'B'.

My kinda music.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2006, 11:01:41 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Sleuth ... you rock... I should have done that...  Embarassed   Thank you!!

Ok really saying good nite... keep the faith monkeys!

I just linked it here....San 'single-handedly' did all the work. Wink

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2006, 11:01:54 PM »

Dear Mrs. Red,

Please don't think me impertinent. And Klaas can delete this if you all think it's inappropriate. Details fascinate me and I always ask a lot of questions if I don't understand.

How much faith do you have in the server company located in a secret location in FL? How could this possibly happen a second time? When hosting a Blog and Bulletin Board like we have, we need a super reliable sever company. It's a tremendous loss to lose all our posts from the past year. Don't they know that?

Do you know (or can you ask the server company) the manufacturer's name of the hard drive? Can you ask them if this is a brand new hard drive or is it a refurbished one?  Since they've killed two hard drives already (and it's too expensive to get them restored) can you find another server host? This one seems to be inept or not experienced enough.

Is there anyone who can troubleshoot this problem? It can only be one of two things. Bad server host or bad hard drive(s). I'm thinking it's the server host.

Also, I'd like to know how much it costs for the hosting, but even more than that, I'd like to know how much a brand new hard drive costs?  I would be willing to contribute to buying a brand new one.

Ya know, once bitten, twice shy. But I do realize this is none of my business.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2006, 11:03:15 PM »

Excellent job San! Thanks!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2006, 11:04:00 PM »

Quote from: "Yellow Ribbon"
One more thing Angie. What is ghosting yourself? Is it wearing an invisible thong?

These questions are reminding me of a Q&A night here last summer where monkeys were asking what rainbow parties, etc. are    Surprised  Laughing  Laughing  Shocked  Laughing

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2006, 11:06:49 PM »

Carnut,
Can you dance the tango?  Since my son's wedding with all the Latin dancers showing off, have been looking for a man who can tango.   Cool

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2006, 11:06:50 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"

These questions are reminding me of a Q&A night here last summer where monkeys were asking what rainbow parties, etc. are    Surprised  Laughing  Laughing  Shocked  Laughing

LOL.... I remember that  Laughing  Laughing

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2006, 11:07:33 PM »

LMAO~!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Is when you block your AOL screename in instant message so others cant see you on their buddylist. I HATE doing it.. I DONT want to change my screename...
 Most everyone knows they can IM me anytime..  its easy to do when you are ghosting., Its the 2 911 dudes I hide from.. !!  LOL
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2006, 11:08:17 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"

I don't know jack about computers and especially anything having to do with AOL. Unfortunately I have heard of a rainbow party (even if it may be an urban legend.)  Embarassed  Embarassed

Lipstick anyone?
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2006, 11:11:19 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Carnut,
Can you dance the tango?  Since my son's wedding with all the Latin dancers showing off, have been looking for a man who can tango.   Cool

Yes, Anna, I can tango, a little rusty with it, but I do ok with it.

The tango is one of those dances where both parties really need to know the moves, most other dances a guy can lead a lady and she can just follow but with the tango there are a bunch of moves that the lady really needs to know what she's doing.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2006, 11:11:36 PM »

Smoldering ashes glowed in the darkness and trails of light trickled down from a night sky.

Did you see that?

Yes, I saw it and don’t you worry!

The fourth of July was coming soon and ……
crazybabyborg
« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2006, 11:12:01 PM »

Evening Monkies, how is everyone tonight?
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2006, 11:13:30 PM »

Lipstick anyone?

Yep Wink

I didn't mean anything by my comment, YR, as IMO all questions are welcome.  It just reminded me of the free-for-all-question session.

I saw your earlier post about the bright yellow ribbon when you drove past Beth's.  It is just so sad that they can not find Natalee and thus find closure.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2006, 11:14:43 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

Howdy CBB~!
Umm ok here.. and yourself?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2006, 11:15:55 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

Hey crazy!
I for one am tired, hot , sticky and waiting for my turn in the shower... and you?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: June 25, 2006, 11:16:01 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Carnut,

The tango is one of those dances where both parties really need to know the moves, most other dances a guy can lead a lady and she can just follow but with the tango there are a bunch of moves that the lady really needs to know what she's doing.

Oh, for latin dances I think I like the Bolero the best, it's a dance where I can showoff the lady partner real good.

Course Cha Cha and Rumba are good as well.

In my Country Dancing world, I like to do a triple step swing and then move into doing a few cha cha moves and then throw the lady into doing a west coast swing and then move back and forth between the dances.

Generally get a lot of audience looks when I have a good partner to showoff with those moves.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: June 25, 2006, 11:16:16 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Carnut,

Well, I don't have a clue but am a very quick study from years of majorette and dance lessons.  It was impressive, some of the best dancing I have seen in years.  Made me envious.  They were all such hams, too!   Rolling Eyes And the bride has an uncle who seems to think he is the Salsa King.  Going to be prepared next gathering, lol!   Very Happy  Never realized how much a part of Latin culture dancing really seems to be.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: June 25, 2006, 11:16:40 PM »

Easy,

Have you ever submitted an opening line/sentence that draws you into a story in the contest at Harry's Bar in Italy each year?

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.