April 23, 2024, 08:04:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #480 6/25 - 6/26/2006  (Read 171672 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: June 26, 2006, 07:42:59 PM »

Hey Monkeys

Just a quick stop ... I think I caught Easys' summer cold..  He must have sneezed during a post  Laughing  Laughing

Easy is going to be working on A Novel??  About what?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #501 on: June 26, 2006, 07:47:46 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
[quote="tcumom angie ~ the softer I speak, the more my son claims I'm *yelling* at him  Confused   I teach 7th and 8th graders ~ my voice is big ~ when I'm upset, my voice becomes VERY low and soft . . . that's when they know there's trouble.

So glad your son's okay physically ~ and glad the friends aren't any worse than what you've said.  Guardian angels watching out for them.....

I hope  Melissa does well. She was worse off then Brandon.
(my sons buddy and his budys GF)...
  I had to chuckle.. cause I didnt yell.. I am glad my neighbor dude was outside.. he is a BIG BIG dude.. not one Id wanna mess with if I were a guy! lol  YIKES![/quote]

Angie...

I'm sorry to hear about an accident.  I hope all the kids are better tonight.

Take care!!!!   You are all in my prayers!

MissinNat

People might be missing or gone but we don't forget them!
MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #502 on: June 26, 2006, 07:49:23 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Hey Monkeys

Just a quick stop ... I think I caught Easys' summer cold..  He must have sneezed during a post  Laughing  Laughing

Easy is going to be working on A Novel??  About what?

I hope you feel better soon, OF!

Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #503 on: June 26, 2006, 07:51:34 PM »

Missinnat,
The white plastic is in some water in that storm cistern or whatever it is, you see the plastic moving like a "rat" because the water is moving it around, Look just a little to the left of that movement and you might discern the lines on a sneaker and the outline of one.
I think that there is no way Joran would leave his shoes there,  however he might have left that task to another.  

I have some tickle sites with a few connections to Lorenzo as friends such as one of Alexx,  the supposed guy who chased away people from their car with an axe that night. Should I link them?
MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #504 on: June 26, 2006, 07:55:45 PM »

Quote from: "Tony"
Missinnat,
The white plastic is in some water in that storm cistern or whatever it is, you see the plastic moving like a "rat" because the water is moving it around, Look just a little to the left of that movement and you might discern the lines on a sneaker and the outline of one.
I think that there is no way Joran would leave his shoes there,  however he might have left that task to another.  

I have some tickle sites with a few connections to Lorenzo as friends such as one of Alexx,  the supposed guy who chased away people from their car with an axe that night. Should I link them?

Hi Tony,

I'll go look again!  I'd love to see your pictures.  Thanks for the info!

Missin Nat

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: June 26, 2006, 07:55:59 PM »

Although the trees are taller, the foliage is scant, and the trunks more gnarly, indicative of another hot, dry summer coming and going, and no answers to a most pressing question and the whereabouts of a most precious person.  A walk in the garden is not as lovely as it was in the spring when foliage and buds served as promise along with the baby birds whose soft chirps and occasional falls from new flight were signs of a new birth of tomorrow and a hope Natalee's whereabouts would be known.  Alas, another season and no promise.  Hope dies on the branches like leaves in a drought.  The work of the prosecutor has stopped and that of the police department remains as static as ever.  The quiet murmurs of corruption have been stifled as policemen march and demand.  The sounds of visitors are less shrill but the interlopers and drug dealers louder.  Their fortunes are less sure and their longevity shortening as the days.  The hot winds blow like the newspaper with hot women for hire but where are the takers?  The paper has gone from English to native tongue and fewer people pick it up.  It is drying on the vine like the skin of Europeans who found homage in a small pond where the pretense of being a big fish was short-lived and reality stuck in the craw like a growing thyroid gland, poisoning the body from its refusal to remove the toxins that persist in the land.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: June 26, 2006, 07:56:33 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Another day without news or justice for Natalee. :::::sigh:::::

I've been semi-lurking and not saying much.  I have no idea why I've been so quiet lately.  I'm usually very opinionated. LOL.  I've been busy grooming all my dogs again as it's a never ending chore with all these long-haired dogs.

Angie - I'm sorry about your son's car and about his friends being hurt in their accident.  I hope the kids will be OK, and the girlfriend will recover completely.

Mine are slowly becoming not long-haired.  Have blister on back of middle finger and side of thumb.  Wore out a cheap pair of scissors on the Scotties coarse coats.  Only about half way through with the cuts but had to stop to let blisters cool off.  

Why do we do this??   Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: June 26, 2006, 08:00:08 PM »

MissinNat
TY   nap time is approaching as I have bakers in the oven..

Tony
If you notice there are a lot  "ripples" on the water.  It appears a farily good breeze blowing that day..   Light weight plastic (lke from a dry cleaners or cheap painting cloth)  would move around quit a bit as the breeze entered that enclosed space and swirled around.  IMO.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: June 26, 2006, 08:09:02 PM »

OK... Rolling Eyes

Anna and SunFreak2 Avatars keep appearing and then disappearing Shocked

I think the NyQuill is kicking in so I'm out of hear ....

SYB

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: June 26, 2006, 08:09:29 PM »

Toxins indeed.   Thanks for that, Tylergal.
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #510 on: June 26, 2006, 08:11:51 PM »

I think some of these guys know what happened,

Connected to Lorenzo V.

Alexx' site on tickle
http://tinyurl.com/krdxl    

Kevin Croes is one of Alexx' friends
http://tinyurl.com/ofotl

Bruce Arends under kevin croes friends
http://tinyurl.com/k7bya
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: June 26, 2006, 08:16:18 PM »

Connected to Lorenzo V.

Alexx' site on tickle
http://tinyurl.com/krdxl    

Kevin Croes is one of Alexx' friends
http://tinyurl.com/ofotl

Bruce Arends under kevin croes friends
http://tinyurl.com/k7bya

Your Alexx link didn't work.  He has always been someone of interrest to me:

http://connect.tickle.com/profile/index.html?id=t3gxKBNNO4GSv-_8
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #512 on: June 26, 2006, 08:20:38 PM »

Tony wrote:

Connected to Lorenzo V.

I don't know what "they" know Tony, but I believe Joran and the Kalpoe brothers know a lot more than they "let on".

And I believe there will come a time when they wish they had told everything "right up front".  

And I believe that time is going to be alot sooner than they ever thought.  JMHO

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #513 on: June 26, 2006, 08:21:03 PM »

Missinnat,

Hi Tony,

yes, I see the sneaker!

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: June 26, 2006, 08:34:36 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Mine are slowly becoming not long-haired.  Have blister on back of middle finger and side of thumb.  Wore out a cheap pair of scissors on the Scotties coarse coats.  Only about half way through with the cuts but had to stop to let blisters cool off.  

Why do we do this??   Shocked

Anna, I ask myself that all the time. Some days I swear I'm going to cut off their hair and just keep it short.  I've given a few puppy cuts in my day, but always regretted it and let their hair grow back.  Most of mine sit still for everything, but a few twist, turn & fight every step of the way. One of these days they are going to figure out Mama is the alpha dog around here.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I hope your fingers heal soon.  It may be worthwhile to invest in a good pair of scissors.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: June 26, 2006, 08:36:50 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
OK... Rolling Eyes

Anna and SunFreak2 Avatars keep appearing and then disappearing Shocked

I think the NyQuill is kicking in so I'm out of hear ....

SYB

Laughing   Laughing   Laughing
They were doing that on Saturday all day long too. I saw Mrs. Red, Anna & mine.  Sure was weird.
Morgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #516 on: June 26, 2006, 08:39:24 PM »

Hi:  My Morgan face is still gone but I saw my relfection in the mirror so I must be o.k.
Morgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #517 on: June 26, 2006, 08:44:09 PM »

o.k....nobody speaking so maybe I should check the obits for myself...lol
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: June 26, 2006, 08:48:15 PM »

Easy

Maybe a cold....however if you are taking any statin drug...STOP taking it immediately!!  Call doctor and tell him you need a CK level drawn.  Any muscle aching while on a statin requires immediate stoppage and monitoring.  It's a hallmark of toxicity (liver enzymes might not be positive).
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: June 26, 2006, 08:48:27 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Your Alexx link didn't work.  He has always been someone of interrest to me:

http://connect.tickle.com/profile/index.html?id=t3gxKBNNO4GSv-_8

Here's another one who has always interested me.

http://connect.tickle.com/profile/index.html?id=RWpqZkR3jcBILNzl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.