March 28, 2024, 10:10:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #480 6/25 - 6/26/2006  (Read 158797 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: June 26, 2006, 09:27:23 PM »

Does anyone know if there are any TV appearances scheduled for tonight?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: June 26, 2006, 09:27:32 PM »

Quote from: "GretaRocks"
Quote from: "Morgan"
Greta Rocks:  Love your name.....I don't think I've met you officially but welcome anyway

well, thanks, Morgan; I've been wanting to change my name; well, since Greta's interview with Joran-o boy; I initially signed in back in August when Greta was a-rockin'!!!

I wish we could all do something; I want to go up to NYC and stand at FoxNews' window in the morning and display a sign, "ARUBA, GIVE US BACK NATALEE"

Now, that would be a real Monkey meeting!!

I also would like to change my name. Sam was a dog we once had. Loved him dearly. Died at 17. Maybe the name could stay but I could change the avatar.

Yes Morgan , I think you are right we all have stories to tell. Whether they are in our names or not.

GretaRocks, Is there another way to get that sign on TV other than morning? We will be in NYC mid August but will be staying on Long Island so I won't want to do the train real early. Afternoon would work for me.

Just a swinging with the tribe
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: June 26, 2006, 09:30:06 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"

See if he will let you try Vytorin.  Zetia is a new drug (does not work like a statin...prevents absorption) in combo with a low dose statin, we have seen dramatic drops in cholesterol.  Or zetia alone with low dose statin might help.  Pravachol is processed differently than other statins but with that level, I don't think you'd get in therapeutic range with pravachol.  If you inhereted the "bad" gene, you can watch your diet all you want, but you still need chemical help.

Thanks so much for the information. I appreciate it a lot.

I Stand With The Girl
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #543 on: June 26, 2006, 09:30:13 PM »

Gretarocks....yes, she sold out with Joran.  I wish there was something we could do and maybe we do it by keeping it alive here.  I can't imagine what Beth and family are going through!!! Thats one problem I haven't had to face.

well, I try to keep this case alive by talking about it whenever it presents itself; I don't talk about Natalee all the time, don't get me wrong, but if I can insert this into the conversation I do so.  I e-mailed a travel agent friend about something and threw in, "Don't book anything to Aruba;" reply -- no interest there

It seems more than half of the people I talk to know about Natalee, her family and the awful way the Aruban government has treated her family.  Some others, well, I think it would have to affect them directly before they took note; some people are just like that.

But what about the teenager who is missing in Ocean City, Maryland?  I have to wonder what the difference is.  Maybe it's because the police are cooperating with the family ..

Well, good night all
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: June 26, 2006, 09:31:34 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"

BT, you are ALWAYS so upbeat and positive it does inspire me.  Only one problem though.........the sockies seem to be on vacation......when do you expect a return engagement?  Hugs to all monkeys ~ what would we do without one another  Crying or Very sad

Awww...thanks.

Rest assured the sock monkeys will be back. I've been really busy lately, but I surely do have plans for them. Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: June 26, 2006, 09:31:54 PM »

HI monkeys  ~~~  Yawn
Trying to wake up from the Quill induced nap...
(had to set the alarm or would have been up later &  all night) Embarassed

Does anyone have any info on whether and when Dana will do a broadcast with Ward and/or Skeeters?

Should we start a thread for Questions or wait to see if old threads get restored? (I Do not want to put more work on people copying new threads to a restored system)

If we do not  know ... I'll e-mail him.  Do not have a rapport or anything like that with him but  I think he gets a kick out of my tag name  Shocked

Just wondering here... Smile

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: June 26, 2006, 09:32:51 PM »

Sunfreak,
I do better to get the cheap scissors and just toss them rather than trying to keep a good pair sharpened for the Scotties as their coats are unreal, like wire.  I have good ones and they do the same thing with the blisters and while they hold a sharpening longer, not nearly long enough to make it worth while.  Plus always losing them and tossing them out with the hair, evidently for the vanish.

I really try not to use electric clippers on them or the Westies as it just ruins their coats, makes them curly and everything else.   Sad   MacDougal accidentally bit a litttle girl last week trying to take her floor-length flowing, moving skirt.  I had asked her repeatedly not to run around in front of him as I knew he wanted it badly but she just had to and so he nailed her trying to get it.  Now I have to sweat out if I am going to be sued and if he is going into quarntine but thankfully his rabies was in effect still but expires end of June, close.  He was just playing too rough and wanted that moving skirt but I know it hurt and of course now claims of infection, possibly torn ligaments and tendons, she is seven or eight years old.  

Love of the breed is one thing but risking everything you own for it is something else.  Not going to let kids anywhere near them again.   Evil or Very Mad

It's always something. . . . . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: June 26, 2006, 09:32:58 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Buckeye"

See if he will let you try Vytorin.  Zetia is a new drug (does not work like a statin...prevents absorption) in combo with a low dose statin, we have seen dramatic drops in cholesterol.  Or zetia alone with low dose statin might help.  Pravachol is processed differently than other statins but with that level, I don't think you'd get in therapeutic range with pravachol.  If you inhereted the "bad" gene, you can watch your diet all you want, but you still need chemical help.

Thanks so much for the information. I appreciate it a lot.

Hope it helps......something to ask about...
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #548 on: June 26, 2006, 09:33:14 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Greta Rocks:  Love your name.....I don't think I've met you officially but welcome anyway

well, thanks, Morgan; I've been wanting to change my name; well, since Greta's interview with Joran-o boy; I initially signed in back in August when Greta was a-rockin'!!!

I wish we could all do something; I want to go up to NYC and stand at FoxNews' window in the morning and display a sign, "ARUBA, GIVE US BACK NATALEE"

Now, that would be a real Monkey meeting!!

I also would like to change my name. Sam was a dog we once had. Loved him dearly. Died at 17. Maybe the name could stay but I could change the avatar.

Yes Morgan , I think you are right we all have stories to tell. Whether they are in our names or not.

GretaRocks, Is there another way to get that sign on TV other than morning? We will be in NYC mid August but will be staying on Long Island so I won't want to do the train real early. Afternoon would work for me.

Sorry; I've only seen the signs on Fox and Friends in the morning; up til 9am

Sam is a good name; was my dad's name ...
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: June 26, 2006, 09:33:18 PM »

I like that woman on History’s Detectives.  Something about her gives me goose bumps.
Morgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #550 on: June 26, 2006, 09:33:28 PM »

Sam:  I read somewhere recently that the way to peace is to be able to "give up your story" and say "it happened and I survived" and then start living again, on a daily basis..kinda scarey to let go.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: June 26, 2006, 09:34:52 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I like that woman on History’s Detectives.  Something about her gives me goose bumps.

Did you read that second Looooong e-mail I sent you?

If you didn't please read it. It took me a heck of a lot of time to write it. Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #552 on: June 26, 2006, 09:36:04 PM »

On Greta at 10 tonight: Complete Video of Joran getting off plane in NY being served papers.....  should be interesting.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #553 on: June 26, 2006, 09:36:15 PM »

If you didn't please read it. It took me a heck of a lot of time to write it. Very Happy

AND how 'bout my mitral valve post?   Very Happy
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: June 26, 2006, 09:37:09 PM »

AND how 'bout my mitral valve post?   Very Happy

Easy has so many women talking to him at once that he can't keep up with them all. Wink

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: June 26, 2006, 09:37:43 PM »

Okay, I will read it.  I got a little lost.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: June 26, 2006, 09:37:48 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

If we do not  know ... I'll e-mail him.  Do not have a rapport or anything like that with him but  I think he gets a kick out of my tag name  Shocked

Just wondering here... Smile

Sorry oldfart,

I do not have the answers to your questions but I think we all get a kick out of your name. Laughing

It sure does not go with your voice. Wink

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: June 26, 2006, 09:38:13 PM »

You guys have to look at this photo.  It's too big to post here but you can exactly where the video was taken for Chicago video #24, the white bag:

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e82/klaasend2/WhiteBagPondArea.jpg
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: June 26, 2006, 09:38:50 PM »

Coverage on Greta tonight, 10PM EST

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: June 26, 2006, 09:39:21 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
You guys have to look at this photo.  It's too big to post here but you can exactly where the video was taken for Chicago video #24, the white bag:

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e82/klaasend2/WhiteBagPondArea.jpg

Thanks, Klaas.

That picture is so clear that even I can understand it. Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.