April 23, 2024, 01:19:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #480 6/25 - 6/26/2006  (Read 171806 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2006, 11:31:12 PM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
I was getting gas the other day and a lady at the pump next to me saw my beautiful Natalee bumper sticker (thanks Katz) and she said to me... They haven't found her yet?"
Dunno why , but it always surpises me that some people have more or less forgotten about Natalee still being missing....

This is what Aruba wants to happen.  But it is sites like this and others that aren't going to let that happen.  I will not forget.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: June 25, 2006, 11:31:42 PM »

Quote from: "Yellow Ribbon"
Great joke Carnut.

Could there possibly be enough circle flies in Aruba?

Well, they do seem to have a denge fever problem down there, comes from some sort of flying critters.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2006, 11:32:07 PM »

Quote from: "San"
I was getting gas the other day and a lady at the pump next to me saw my beautiful Natalee bumper sticker (thanks Katz) and she said to me... They haven't found her yet?"
Dunno why , but it always surpises me that some people have more or less forgotten about Natalee still being missing....

This is what Aruba wants to happen.  But it is sites like this and others that aren't going to let that happen.  I will not forget.

Oh, I know, and neither will I!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #83 on: June 25, 2006, 11:34:43 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Hiya' back, angie, cubbee, and CP405! I'm just intrigued with Carnut's abilities, here! I think we should request a video available on the web. He could do an instructional for the monkies, and then Klaas would have to make a flying sombrero for us to saucer to Aruba in!  Laughing

Heh, Heh, I've spent a lot of time and money in ballroom dance studios to find out to my surprise that I was a very good natural dancer.

There used to be an Arther Murry(sp?) studio here, but that was years ago. All I have available at this point is a local niteclub.a very upscale one, that provides a dance instructor on Tuesday nites for anyone that shows up. She's latin and an extremely good dancer, but it's a group. I love to dance, and pick up instruction quickly, so I'm having a good time. Honestly, the most difficult thing I've run into is stamina! I can go to a bar and literally dance all night, but Salsa and I are good for about 45 minutes without a breather, if the pace in the music is in fifth gear! I figure if I keep it up, I'll get better at the endurance!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: June 25, 2006, 11:35:50 PM »

Hoping the New York judge will give the go-ahead and then everyone will be aware of the horrors endured by Natalee and her family & friends. It will be fresh news.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: June 25, 2006, 11:37:16 PM »

The smell of smoke wakes him and he shakes off the reminder of yesterday.  He was a crusty SOB with a past that would make a Mother cry.  His sleepy life was broken by the sound of carbonadoes calling out his name.

“Yes?”

“Back away from the door!”

“Why, what is going on?”

The sound of wood splintered and the look upon Mofok’s face dropped to the ground.

“You!”
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: June 25, 2006, 11:38:04 PM »

Hiya' back, angie, cubbee, and CP405! I'm just intrigued with Carnut's abilities, here! I think we should request a video available on the web. He could do an instructional for the monkies, and then Klaas would have to make a flying sombrero for us to saucer to Aruba in!  Laughing

Heh, Heh, I've spent a lot of time and money in ballroom dance studios to find out to my surprise that I was a very good natural dancer.

There used to be an Arther Murry(sp?) studio here, but that was years ago. All I have available at this point is a local niteclub.a very upscale one, that provides a dance instructor on Tuesday nites for anyone that shows up. She's latin and an extremely good dancer, but it's a group. I love to dance, and pick up instruction quickly, so I'm having a good time. Honestly, the most difficult thing I've run into is stamina! I can go to a bar and literally dance all night, but Salsa and I are good for about 45 minutes without a breather, if the pace in the music is in fifth gear! I figure if I keep it up, I'll get better at the endurance!

Heh Heh, an Arthur Murrays was my alma mater for dancing school.

Yah, most all those places are a mild form of larceny, ya know?

yeah, age does have a bit to do with the stamina thing, I can't polka or samba anymore like I used to, I suspicion what you all call a 'Salsa' is probably a bit like samba, I'm really not up on that.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2006, 11:38:23 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"

Hoping the New York judge will give the go-ahead and then everyone will be aware of the horrors endured by Natalee and her family & friends. It will be fresh news.

I'm anxiously awaiting that decision too, Ono. I'm praying that this will be a much needed break for the family and that they'll be able to go forward with it.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: June 25, 2006, 11:40:37 PM »

I feel the reason why Aruba hasn't closed the case and why they haven't awarded Paulus any money in his suit againt the government is because they are waiting for the NY judge to render her decision.  I hope the judge stalls as long as she can.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: June 25, 2006, 11:42:52 PM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
Dear Mrs. Red,

Please don't think me impertinent. And Klaas can delete this if you all think it's inappropriate. Details fascinate me and I always ask a lot of questions if I don't understand.

How much faith do you have in the server company located in a secret location in FL? How could this possibly happen a second time? When hosting a Blog and Bulletin Board like we have, we need a super reliable sever company. It's a tremendous loss to lose all our posts from the past year. Don't they know that?

Do you know (or can you ask the server company) the manufacturer's name of the hard drive? Can you ask them if this is a brand new hard drive or is it a refurbished one?  Since they've killed two hard drives already (and it's too expensive to get them restored) can you find another server host? This one seems to be inept or not experienced enough.

Is there anyone who can troubleshoot this problem? It can only be one of two things. Bad server host or bad hard drive(s). I'm thinking it's the server host.

Also, I'd like to know how much it costs for the hosting, but even more than that, I'd like to know how much a brand new hard drive costs?  I would be willing to contribute to buying a brand new one.

Ya know, once bitten, twice shy. But I do realize this is none of my business.

The hard drives that have died are owned by the Server company.  The problem isn't as much the cost of a new hard drive, it's the cost of retrieving the OLD information from the old dead hard drive.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: June 25, 2006, 11:43:22 PM »

I feel the reason why Aruba hasn't closed the case and why they haven't awarded Paulus any money in his suit againt the government is because they are waiting for the NY judge to render her decision.  I hope the judge stalls as long as she can.

I think now would be a great time for PVDS to get his judgement, what with all the other money turmoil going on down there.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #91 on: June 25, 2006, 11:44:00 PM »

Hi monkeys, I see we are writing the latest installment in Easy's novel.  CP has found her way back home and did I see Jacqueline and Carnut dancing over there?
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: June 25, 2006, 11:46:27 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Hi monkeys, I see we are writing the latest installment in Easy's novel.  CP has found her way back home and did I see Jacqueline and Carnut dancing over there?

I think Anna was the one dragging me out on the dance floor.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: June 25, 2006, 11:47:41 PM »

And then there was LouiseVargas teasing about her sleeping attire.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: June 25, 2006, 11:49:35 PM »

If'n all you ladies weren't so far away, I'd be more than willing to dance your tootsies off.

Ah, it would be fun!!   Very Happy Well, maybe one of these days our paths will cross.  Stranger things have happened.   Cool Should that happen, I will take you up on that offer.  

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: June 25, 2006, 11:50:58 PM »

Solo Di Pueblo  June 21, 2006
 Jossy Mansur Transcript
Page 9,
"Caller identified as Red from Boycott Aruba sites" (?)
http://tinyurl.com/k3fcv

You don't need to sign in or register to view thw publication.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: June 25, 2006, 11:51:02 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
If'n all you ladies weren't so far away, I'd be more than willing to dance your tootsies off.

Ah, it would be fun!!   Very Happy Well, maybe one of these days our paths will cross.  Stranger things have happened.   Cool Should that happen, I will take you up on that offer.  

Very Happy

Neato, drop on by, I'm in the phone book.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: June 25, 2006, 11:51:36 PM »

LOUISE!

I play around with words and at times those words become interesting.  Poetry is not my expression.

Your efforts are very much appreciated though and I thank you!

Mike
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #98 on: June 25, 2006, 11:52:59 PM »

Well I'm falling asleep. Goodnight Monkeys and keep the circle flies away.  Smile
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #99 on: June 25, 2006, 11:53:51 PM »

Sorry, you are correct Anna was asking you to dance.   Embarassed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.