April 27, 2024, 12:38:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: California Wild Fires...Raymond Lee Oyler Convicted/Death sentence  (Read 3708 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: November 02, 2006, 03:25:48 PM »

Raymond Lee Oyler To be Charged with with murder & arson in connection with the California wildfire

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/11/02/raymond-lee-oyler-to-be-charged-with-with-murder-arson-in-connection-with-the-california-wildfire/

Person of interest, Raymond Lee Oyler, will be charged with five counts of first-degree murder, 11 counts of arson and 10 counts of use of an incendiary device for his involvement in the Esperanza wildfire that killed initially four firefighters and then a fifth one who suffered from burns over 95% of his body.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2006, 11:46:36 PM »

Hi Red,

Excellent that they got the perp and they got him solid or else they would not have taken the risk of charging him with the Esperanza.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 03:04:18 PM »

Riverside County jury orders death for arsonist

Raymond Lee Oyler, 38, had been convicted of killing five firefighters in the 2006 Esperanza blaze.

March 19, 2009
Reporting from Riverside -- After barely a day of deliberation, a Riverside County jury on Wednesday returned a verdict of death for Raymond Lee Oyler for starting the 2006 Esperanza fire in the foothills of the San Jacinto Mountains that killed five firefighters, destroyed 34 homes and charred more than 41,000 acres.

Firefighters and the families of the victims hailed the decision and said it offered a measure of justice for a crime they said had torn a hole in the fabric of their lives.
http://www.latimes.com/news/la-me-oylerx19-2009mar19,0,273480.story?track=rss

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.