March 28, 2024, 05:05:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AMBER ALERT: MAY 4: Briant Rodriguez 3yrs old San Bernardino (FOUND SAFE)  (Read 53594 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: May 16, 2009, 02:09:26 PM »

thanks Klaas! keep up with the updates! oh my gosh...if this is him, then that will be 2 missing children who have been found safe this week! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #121 on: May 16, 2009, 02:36:27 PM »

Great news  an angelic monkey
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: May 16, 2009, 03:01:46 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,520394,00.html

Abducted California Boy May Have Been Found in Mexico
Saturday , May 16, 2009

SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. —

A child matching the description of a 3-year-old boy snatched from his home by two armed men may have been found alive in Mexico, authorities said Saturday.

San Bernardino County Sheriff's detectives and FBI agents received a call from officials in the border town of Mexicali on Friday that they found a boy that could be Briant Rodriguez, department spokeswoman Cindy Beavers said.

That night, investigators and the boy's mother, Maria Rosalina Millan, flew to the neighboring city of Calexico and were waiting to see the child and confirm his identity, Beavers said.

"It seems the process to make an identification in a case like this is quite different in Mexico than the U.S.," Beavers said. "We're trying to be very patient and we're very hopeful. Very hopeful
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: May 16, 2009, 03:04:20 PM »

Geez! couldn't they have sent the mom a cell phone picture while she was waiting to see him???
this is a long time for a mother to wait to see if this is her missing child...imo of course...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: May 16, 2009, 03:06:02 PM »

I'm trying to understand why these men took Briant. They didn't ask for a ransom, so was it to send a message to the family? Hopefully some kind of sense will be made out of this, and hopefully they will arrest the men that are responsible.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: May 16, 2009, 03:06:44 PM »

Geez! couldn't they have sent the mom a cell phone picture while she was waiting to see him???
this is a long time for a mother to wait to see if this is her missing child...imo of course...
This is all very strange 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: May 16, 2009, 03:41:31 PM »

This is all very strange 

I know just let her in already! I am sure the FBI will not bring a person to mexico, claim it is the boys mom and all the while be lying! Sheesh!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: May 16, 2009, 03:43:33 PM »

This is all very strange 

I know just let her in already! I am sure the FBI will not bring a person to mexico, claim it is the boys mom and all the while be lying! Sheesh!

they must be really really sure that this is him...otherwise, would they fly the mom to Mexico?
did you see where they said that his head had been shaved?
he would be old enough to tell the LE what his name is ....I bet it is him!
no news  on Fox lately about it...

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: May 16, 2009, 03:45:22 PM »

This is all very strange 

they must be really really sure that this is him...otherwise, would they fly the mom to Mexico?
did you see where they said that his head had been shaved?
he would be old enough to tell the LE what his name is ....I bet it is him!
no news  on Fox lately about it...

Keeping my fingers, toes, arms, legs and eyes crossed!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: May 16, 2009, 03:52:43 PM »

tee hee!! me too Tracygirl!!!

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: May 16, 2009, 04:07:27 PM »

tee hee!! me too Tracygirl!!!

read blinkoncrime's story on this
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: May 16, 2009, 05:15:36 PM »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090516/ap_on_re_us/us_abducted_boy

LOS ANGELES – Officials in Mexico have found a child they believe is a 3-year-old boy abducted from his California home but that country's identification process is slowing the family's ability to confirm the child's identity, authorities said Saturday.

Detectives in San Bernardino County and FBI agents received a call from Mexican officials in the border town of Mexicali on Friday saying that they had found a boy that could be Briant Rodriguez, sheriff's spokeswoman Cindy Beavers said.

She said investigators and the boy's mother, Maria Rosalina Millan, flew to the neighboring city of Calexico to see the child and confirm his identity. Mexican officials were seeking the boy's birth certificate and other paperwork as part of that country's identification process before Millan can see the child.

Sheriff's Lt. Rick Ells said the process could also require a physical and mental exam by child protective social workers, which may not happen until Monday. The birth certificate also must be authenticated.

"While we're frustrated about the wait, we're hopeful that it is him and that he's OK," Ells said.

Authorities said Briant was abducted May 3 by two armed men who burst into his home, tied up Millan and other family members and stole money and property. The kidnappers have not demanded a ransom and no motive had been established.

San Bernardino is about 60 miles east of Los Angeles

Geez, let the woman see her child!
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: May 16, 2009, 08:08:22 PM »

anybody seen this today? any connection to Briant possibly? sad, no matter who this child is..

townhall.com/news/.../dead_boy_found_buried_in_sand_at_nm_playground

sorry I am not good at copying links...

Dead boy found buried in sand at NM playground

May 16, 2009 5:03 AM (3 hrs ago) By SUSAN MONTOYA BRYAN, AP
 SEE HOW THIS STORY DEVELOPED

» 3 hrs ago: Dead boy found buried in sand at NM playground «
This story ranks # 164 of 3,321