April 19, 2024, 08:35:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Saddams Nuclear Documents  (Read 2155 times)
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« on: November 03, 2006, 06:09:22 PM »

Gee Saddam sure had a lot of Nuclear documents that apparently were real and useful. Kinda why he had them.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2006, 12:11:40 AM »

Truth be told, I think Saddam had WMD. When Bush named Iraq as part of the Axis of Evil in his State of the Union Address on January 29, 2002, Saddam knew we were coming for him and shipped all his weapons to Syria. He had one year and two months to do this before the invasion of Iraq commenced on March 20, 2003, ostensibly to pre-empt Iraqi WMD deployment and remove Saddam from power.

I want to know where Blix and his cronies were that they were not aware the WMD were being shipped out of Iraq.

I also wonder why this information is coming out right now before the election.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2006, 12:30:11 AM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
Truth be told, I think Saddam had WMD. When Bush named Iraq as part of the Axis of Evil in his State of the Union Address on January 29, 2002, Saddam knew we were coming for him and shipped all his weapons to Syria. He had one year and two months to do this before the invasion of Iraq commenced on March 20, 2003, ostensibly to pre-empt Iraqi WMD deployment and remove Saddam from power.

I want to know where Blix and his cronies were that they were not aware the WMD were being shipped out of Iraq.

I also wonder why this information is coming out right now before the election.

I imagine they are coming out now because all's fare in love and political warfare, eh.

Actually it's curious that the documents had been posted online a long while ago at the behest of some conservatives, to kinda help show why the invasion was justified.

If you can believe the posters, they weren't aware the documents actually contained anything not already in the public domain about nuclear technology.

Now apparently the N.Y. Times found out about the documents and their sensitive info and published it to tell the world the mistake the Administration had done showing off such stuff and several Dems have jumped on board about how dumb it was to publish such sensitive stuff.

But now the News pundits can look at the info and see that maybe there was some justification for the invasion because of the sensitiveness of the documents being brought to light by the Dems and the media.

Kind of a rock and a hard place type thing for the Dems.

Guess the Dems are hoping that no one notices where the documents came from and just listen to how bad it was for the administration to publish such sensitive info.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2006, 01:57:32 AM »

This is a complete outrage.  First the NYT claimed Bush lied about the existence of these very documents and condemned him.  Now they condemn him for failure to classify them and prevent their publication on the internet.

Kinda hard to do with things that they claim never existed in the first place.  Yet they have the gall to do just that.  So they admit they were lying the first time but that's OK?

I agree, Louise.  Most of the WMD were shipped to Syria as seen on satellite photos of constant truck convoys for days and weeks.  Be a shame if some of them turn up in the EU where our fine allies are that refused to help us in this endeavor but you know what they say about Karma.

The world has radically changed and France has had 4000 policemen injured in rioting by "disadvantaged youth" who just all happen to be Muslim just this year.  And they are afraid to even call them radical Muslim or make any reference to their religion at all.  Or do much of anything to defend themselves in their own country for they are totally fearful of these immigrants within their own borders.  Much of the EU is in similar dire straits.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.