April 27, 2024, 07:56:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #15 5/20/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 289286 times)
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #100 on: May 20, 2009, 08:56:03 PM »

snipped from mlee's post............

I am going to highlight a few words in RED.  Read them very slowly....WHO IS SPEAKING IN THE PRESENT TENSE?????

I think this one begins with great detail.

rainy Says:
May 11th, 2009 at 1:56 pm
I do not think LE can rule anyone out Art. If they do then the other people will wonder why am I not ruled out. The real person that did this may get real careful. You saying LE has ruled Crystal out? Why did they say they have not ruled anyone out? Who else you think LE has ruled out?

The rest of the paragraph sounds to me...as if...WHOEVER ..I.. IS....is trying to find out about information pertaining to...process of elimination.  In other words.....AM I RULED OUT?????

It could be more grammatical errors though.
(Below I have edited the sentence to show the possibility of error.)

If they do then the other people will wonder,  "Why am I not ruled out?"

Whoever it is....is definitely connected and a possible suspect, right???

Could be ..... or maybe it's just somebody who thinks they know something, hard to tell who is on the other side of the computer.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: May 20, 2009, 08:57:25 PM »

oh I dont know i am not a member of WS... i read some where awhile back they went to hubbard's home regarding a chime??
I'm not a member there either. I have aol so they won't allow me to join. It makes no sense to me but ok. About that chime noise though I remember reading something at WS website and they were discussing the sound and apparently the noise was coming from one of the posters videe that was shared on you tube? If that is true many many people watch you tube videos and it is possible that LE saw it and though it best to rule out the possibility that the chime came from the original recording?
I am clueless on this but that is what I read in the thread there at WS back then.
(Hey I had to do something with my time while I was waiting for Monkey confirmation LOL!)
I do read at a few other sites though WS is definately not one of my favorites.
THIS ONE is 

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #102 on: May 20, 2009, 08:59:29 PM »

Thanks grama.. We don't know if the trail ended for Haleigh @ the r/r tracks or down by the water .. Now I wonder if a boat picked her up and the chime that was in question could of came from a boat..

Prayers for Haleigh...

Excellent thought Jersey.  Someone could have been down there with a cellphone at the same time, and that is what the person heard.
I remember reading something at WS a while back on the chime noise that LE thought could perhaps be a doorbell. I am most likely wrong, but wasn't it found out that the noise that they were looking for was found to have come from the background noise from the house of a poster who had video captured one of the news release/pressers on their television? Apparently this video was shared on you tube and didn't this video cause the LE to search?
I could be so very very wrong but that is what my understanding was.

Yes, it was Patty G's.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: May 20, 2009, 09:01:20 PM »

I am going to highlight a few words in RED.  Read them very slowly....WHO IS SPEAKING IN THE PRESENT TENSE?????

rainy Says:
I do not think LE can rule anyone out Art. If they do then the other people will wonder why am I not ruled out. The real person that did this may get real careful. You saying LE has ruled Crystal out? Why did they say they have not ruled anyone out? Who else you think LE has ruled out?

The rest of the paragraph sounds to me...as if...WHOEVER ..I.. IS....is trying to find out about information pertaining to...process of elimination.  In other words.....AM I RULED OUT?????

Could be ..... or maybe it's just somebody who thinks they know something, hard to tell who is on the other side of the computer.
I agree. I do read what other posters say though and I admit I do try to decipher intentions...especially after the annafl postings. 
...just sayin.  Monkey Devil!

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: May 20, 2009, 09:02:39 PM »

Thanks grama.. We don't know if the trail ended for Haleigh @ the r/r tracks or down by the water .. Now I wonder if a boat picked her up and the chime that was in question could of came from a boat..

Prayers for Haleigh...

Excellent thought Jersey.  Someone could have been down there with a cellphone at the same time, and that is what the person heard.
I remember reading something at WS a while back on the chime noise that LE thought could perhaps be a doorbell. I am most likely wrong, but wasn't it found out that the noise that they were looking for was found to have come from the background noise from the house of a poster who had video captured one of the news release/pressers on their television? Apparently this video was shared on you tube and didn't this video cause the LE to search?

Yes, it was Patty G's.

Thank you No Rose. Am I right about the suspicious noise and that is the nosie they were trying to rule out?
I was thinking yes but I'm not 100% sure.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #105 on: May 20, 2009, 09:05:58 PM »

Prayers for Haleigh...

Yes, it was Patty G's.

Yep that's what I read too. I just wonder how Patty G's doorbell led them to Marty Hubbard. 

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: May 20, 2009, 09:06:33 PM »

oh I dont know i am not a member of WS... i read some where awhile back they went to hubbard's home regarding a chime??

Yes they did, I came across the video last night, I didn't bookmark it, I'll see if I can find it. It wasn't much they just talked to him and he said LE was looking for a doorbell that sounded like a grandfather clock.

Can you believe I actually remembered what site I saw this on? ............ I can't  here's the video:
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2514985/new_haleigh_cummings_home_video_to_help_find_the_child/

Thats its maven... Thanks
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: May 20, 2009, 09:07:35 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/03/doorbell-chime-investigated-in-haleigh-case/

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — A tip led investigators on Monday to a mobile home located down the road from where missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings was last seen.

The homeowner there said detectives questioned him about a doorbell, WJXT-TV reported.

“It was just another tip they’re following up on, which is good. They have to follow up on every tip. The only thing everybody cares about is this child that’s missing, so it’s not any inconvenience to me or my family. They’re more than welcome to come any time they need to. A tip is a tip,” said neighbor Marty Hubbard.

He said the investigators were looking specifically for a doorbell that chimed like a grandfather clock, and that some tip or lead led them to his house. Hubbard said he doesn’t have a doorbell.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #108 on: May 20, 2009, 09:08:06 PM »

I agree. I do read what other posters say though and I admit I do try to decipher intentions...especially after the annafl postings. 
...just sayin.  Monkey Devil!

I do too. I read what is said and kinda file it away. and Annafl  still don't know what to make of that mess.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: May 20, 2009, 09:08:22 PM »

rainy Says:

I still say that Cobra brought in Kim P. Kim P went in the media and made Ron look Like shit. Ron let her say so much shit before he did one day get a lawyer. she was saying he beat Haleigh bloody and threw junior down the stairs. Then he goes and gets a lawyer and Cobra is saying Ron ran out and got a lawyer? No, Ron got a Lawyer because Crystal had one and Kim P was all over the news putting the focus on custody and abuse and off of missing Haleigh.

I am going to be saying so when I hear any cobra tales. Because now he has included crystal in his liar story.

Kim P has paid for some shit so Crystal owed her money. The money came out of Haleighbug to pay her back for Crystal bills she had helped with. It was give to Cobra to give to Kim. Then Nay and Amber need to be bailed out. Cobra talk to Kim and Kim say use the money to bail out girls. Me thinks because she want amber in rehab so she look good witness to take Junior to live w crystal. Cobra use this money for bail. no problem crystal do nothing wrong. All she do is pay back Kim P. Cobra here some person say that money give from Crystal to Cobra. Cobra go nuts. Say crystal hands not clean. Crystal not being true self in the media. Everyone say Cobra not say this, misquoted but Art say he talk to Cobra and Cobra did say this.

So what Cobra mean art? What you mean he want to be ambiguous? Mean because he really have no dirt on crystal and just had a piss fit?

---------------------------

Now, notice how he/she jumps back and forth on sides.. pro and con against crystal??

I am getting confused here. Who do you believe that this Rainey person is exactly and if it is someone connected then what is in it for them to be posting these things on AH's website? 

I don't know.. but who ever that person is, they know more that what the average person is aware of.. They know more details. There have been people working this thread since day one, and spent so much time researching for details. We have HH who goes down to Satsuma and visits with Kim and Crystal.. And in all that time, and all that work.. who ever this person is knows details.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: May 20, 2009, 09:13:10 PM »

rainy Says:

They quote the arguement pretty well, and also he talks to Art like they know each other.  Who it is, we could only guess at.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #111 on: May 20, 2009, 09:13:14 PM »

I made another picture, I kinda got into it after the first one, so here it is:

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: May 20, 2009, 09:14:09 PM »

rainy Says:

I still say that Cobra brought in Kim P. Kim P went in the media and made Ron look Like shit. Ron let her say so much shit before he did one day get a lawyer. she was saying he beat Haleigh bloody and threw junior down the stairs. Then he goes and gets a lawyer and Cobra is saying Ron ran out and got a lawyer? No, Ron got a Lawyer because Crystal had one and Kim P was all over the news putting the focus on custody and abuse and off of missing Haleigh.

I am going to be saying so when I hear any cobra tales. Because now he has included crystal in his liar story.

Kim P has paid for some shit so Crystal owed her money. The money came out of Haleighbug to pay her back for Crystal bills she had helped with. It was give to Cobra to give to Kim. Then Nay and Amber need to be bailed out. Cobra talk to Kim and Kim say use the money to bail out girls. Me thinks because she want amber in rehab so she look good witness to take Junior to live w crystal. Cobra use this money for bail. no problem crystal do nothing wrong. All she do is pay back Kim P. Cobra here some person say that money give from Crystal to Cobra. Cobra go nuts. Say crystal hands not clean. Crystal not being true self in the media. Everyone say Cobra not say this, misquoted but Art say he talk to Cobra and Cobra did say this.

So what Cobra mean art? What you mean he want to be ambiguous? Mean because he really have no dirt on crystal and just had a piss fit?

Now, notice how he/she jumps back and forth on sides.. pro and con against crystal??

I am getting confused here. Who do you believe that this Rainey person is exactly and if it is someone connected then what is in it for them to be posting these things on AH's website? 

I don't know.. but who ever that person is, they know more that what the average person is aware of.. They know more details. There have been people working this thread since day one, and spent so much time researching for details. We have HH who goes down to Satsuma and visits with Kim and Crystal.. And in all that time, and all that work.. who ever this person is knows details.
I agree Mlee whoever that is seems to have insider information at times. It could be someone close enough that has genuine concern for the case with no alliances in the kook pot though too maybe?
(My appologies but as of today with Simon's blog posts the whole thing has come to kookie status for me.)

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: May 20, 2009, 09:15:07 PM »

~BEAUTIFUL~ Thank you Maven  an angelic monkey

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: May 20, 2009, 09:18:41 PM »

Looks great Maven..   You have the hang of it..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #115 on: May 20, 2009, 09:20:05 PM »

Thank-you Maven  an angelic monkey
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: May 20, 2009, 09:32:17 PM »

rainy Says:

I agree Mlee whoever that is seems to have insider information at times. It could be someone close enough that has genuine concern for the case with no alliances in the kook pot though too maybe?
(My appologies but as of today with Simon's blog posts the whole thing has come to kookie status for me.)

I know what your saying Patricia..  When we listened to the Blog radio the other day,  remember how Cobra pulled a little gag order on the guys as they were talking..  hinting, to stop talking.  These guys know something.. And they have been under a gag to keep certain details quiet.  They wanted to start releasing info, but could not be quoted directly from what they said.. So they put it in a puzzle, and handed it to the public to figure out for themselves.  You know they have been as frustrated as we are with the little bits and pieces that trickle out. And, they have been pretty good about letting us know whats out there.  They did that today, but indirectly.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: May 20, 2009, 09:32:39 PM »

Beautiful picture of our Haleigh....
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: May 20, 2009, 09:34:37 PM »

I think this has got to be my very favorite pic of Haleigh so far, she looks so happy and care free like a five year should be...great work.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: May 20, 2009, 09:35:29 PM »

Just Thinking Out Loud... I tend to do alot... .I wonder when Ron and Fibsty going to move out of GGranny's home...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.